Final Barter Event Winnars!!!

Options
thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone!

So our Auctioneer has gone through the entries selected a winner for each Barter!

So without further ado... your winning Bids.
Morning Barter
Cloudflow Flyer Token

Winner:
Character Name : Dhalie
Server : Tideswell

Winning Bid:
Dhalie will need to NPC/destroy themselves the following items –

1x General's Badge
1x Soaring Centipede
1x Icelight
1x Panderic Knight
2x Aurora's Egg
1x Little Star Pet Egg
1x Baby Lochmur Egg
1x Divine Tiger Sage Pet Egg
1x Golden Steed Egg
1x Dark Abyss Mount Egg
1x Bloody Stone
1x Ginger Tiger Vendor License
1x Wondrous Hat
1x Wishalloy Bar
12x Stone of the Jungle
23x Do-all Card
764x Dice Ticket
1x War Avatar Artifact
1x Essence of Primal Fear
246x Celestone Fragments
535x Revelation Potion
920x Espionage Potion
9x Eye of Observation
7x Warsong Inscription
1x Diamond Ring

Evening Barter
Cloudflow Flyer Token

Winner:
Character Name : Kalopsia
Server : Tideswell

Winning Bid:
Kalopsia will need to NPC/ destroy themselves the following items-

Conflagration Dragon Mount Egg
Jade of Steady Defense

Gelid Dragon Mount Egg

Devil Stone

Stalker Hunter Utuz Egg
Panderic Knight
Panderic Knight
Panderic Knight
Ginger Tiger Egg
Undead Bear

Supply Token x 8000
Dragonlord's Coin x 1400
Peerless Blessing x 11
Invincible Blessing x 15
Fearless Blessing x 26
1x Matchless Wings

Would the winners please destroy those items listed.

Congratulations everyone on a successful barter event!

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    Someone really bid a Matchless wings, a josd and more for a flyer token? WTF. GG WP.
  • soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Someone really bid a Matchless wings, a josd and more for a flyer token? WTF. GG WP.

i believe they posted the wrong item here xD The evening barter was the Nuema Portal Chest and the morning the flyer
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Evening Barter's Item was a Nuema Portal Chest, not Cloudflow Flyer Token.

Gratz to the winners :).
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • alaia#4592
    alaia#4592 Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    Yay my DB will have a better flyer now!

Dhalie : : Mystic : : Tideswell
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    wow.....inb4 huge drama over this. i cant even :hushed:
  • duty2
    duty2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    wow.....inb4 huge drama over this. i cant even :hushed:

Well, what can you expect? This just shows that the GMs don't play this game and are incompetent to justify their own rules. And I don't blame the players for feeling any animosity for this game.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    Think thats a big generalization isnt it? There can always be improvements to be had, but heading straight in attack mode isn't going to help things. Dunno why this thread is open actually, since it'll turn into a huge crime scene unchecked.

Constructive feedback/discussion is not "all are incompetant", it looks more like "What was your value system? If you had one, could you disclose it? More clarity in what items should and should not be allowed should be made. What events impact certain item values? Do particular event type items superceed the value of other items and why?" I mean, if you want to ensure they dont do anything and go with just giving out codes next year, this is a surefire way to do it. Not saying the event was perfect (I had some eyebrow raising moments myself) but shooting it multiple times in the foot doesnt help it get better.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • merrickxkun
    merrickxkun Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you for the prize and thank you to all who congratulated me! All items have been npc'd today at approximately 5:25pm PST.
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I don't think the GMs really know the value of items. And the fact they are leaving it up to the players to destroy items probably means they won't even check what you offered. They do realize that a Devil Stone isn't really that valuable and nearly 80% of all the other bids are worth more than that bid that won. Most likely the player bribed the GM or the barter was rigged. Probably rigged towards whoever the bigger CSer was. Then again now PWE will make $1,200 less because that CSer got 1 more card they needed rather than waiting for a spend promo.

Anyway it is okay since that player already has Nuema Portal and some players were just trying to get a first set NP while most of the csers already have rebirthed sets looking to rebirth 2.

They just keep growing the gap between non-csers and csers, to the point where the population of the game is starting to become non-existent due to players not being able to keep up.
    Post edited by bangbang on
  • elblancouno
    elblancouno Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Why didn't the GMs just come out and say they were going to give it to the biggest CSer that bid. That bid was a joke complete nonsense auction. GM disconnect is real.
  • dann0o
    dann0o Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    First thing i wanna congratulate Kalopsia. She deserved it and who are we to judge whats valuable and whats not.

2nd she is not a heavy or hard core cser. From what I've told she farmed her NP set heck it's not even rebirthed yet unlike most of the players with NP set. For her to get this reward is much deserved.

3rd bribed the GM? Heck if someone were to bribe GMs there are lots of players out there that are far more richer and would fit the criteria, assuming they are that corrupt which i believe is not but who knows.

4th event is rigged? Take it up to the GMs. Not the players.

Anyhoo i said my peace. Congratulations Kalo. You deserved it and make them QQ more by being more OP xD
  • fated172
    fated172 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Why didn't the GMs just come out and say they were going to give it to the biggest CSer that bid. That bid was a joke complete nonsense auction. GM disconnect is real.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard not every server even got a DEVIL STONE during the event. If that's even true, then this judging by the GMs truly proves they don't think ahead of half the things they even do. And on top of that, the Devil stones are to be released in a few months, how is this even rare? Is it even rare if the GMs decide to throw the Devil Stones out during the events? Why didn't they throw out Crown of Madness or even the Jaden Crystals?

Where's the logic in that?

• fated172
    Options
    dann0o wrote: »
    First thing i wanna congratulate Kalopsia. She deserved it and who are we to judge whats valuable and whats not.

2nd she is not a heavy or hard core cser. From what I've told she farmed her NP set heck it's not even rebirthed yet unlike most of the players with NP set. For her to get this reward is much deserved.

3rd bribed the GM? Heck if someone were to bribe GMs there are lots of players out there that are far more richer and would fit the criteria, assuming they are that corrupt which i believe is not but who knows.

4th event is rigged? Take it up to the GMs. Not the players.

Anyhoo i said my peace. Congratulations Kalo. You deserved it and make them QQ more by being more OP xD

Ehh, I'm pretty sure everyone deserved it. For you to "specifically" point out one person who deserves it shows you are being hypocritical and biased. My guess is because you know this one person... and obviously not the rest of the people.
  • dann0o
    Options
    Right... Says the people qqing over not winning.

Where's the sportsmanship. Accept it and move on .

Too much qqing is bad for your health just saying :D
  • fated172
    edited October 2016
    Options

"Anyhoohoohoo" you sound dumber than an owl all I have to say. The ego is real. It's a shame you don't listen to your own words.
  • dann0o
    Options
    So salty xD no need to resort to name calling. I can feel your hate soaring . Calm down and move on. Or do we need the GM to intervene on your harassing personality.
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    I didn't know the devil stones (+3 attack level) was in the game. Where do you go to combine them? I am assuming it's the recipe on the database that says you need to combine three dieties to make a devil stone.
  • fated172
    Options
    I didn't know the devil stones (+3 attack level) was in the game. Where do you go to combine them? I am assuming it's the recipe on the database that says you need to combine three dieties to make a devil stone.

It was given out during one of the recent Anniversary events where the GM randomly dropped items. And from what I heard, not every server got it.
  • whiteswan
    whiteswan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    fated172 wrote: »

"Anyhoohoohoo" you sound dumber than an owl all I have to say. The ego is real. It's a shame you don't listen to your own words.

:D:D:D:D +1

So salty xD no need to resort to name calling. I can feel your hate soaring . Calm down and move on. Or do we need the GM to intervene on your harassing personality.

Do you want some cheese with your whining? Who's your pocket GM?
  • dann0o
    Options
    Hehe :D
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Congrats to winners.
    Also, how Kalopsia can have devil stone? Can someone explain? @thenamesdomino
  • dann0o
    Options
    From the GM pinata event. I believe three people in Tideswell server were able to pick up that item so it's not only Kalopsia who has it. I believe KunKun a seeker has one too.
  • ceejhay95
    ceejhay95 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I Congratulate Kalopsia cos he is so nice and pretty helpful in other case.... He Deserved the Winning that kind of item...
    Go go go Tempest for the win again on the next Barter Event :).
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Think thats a big generalization isnt it? There can always be improvements to be had, but heading straight in attack mode isn't going to help things. Dunno why this thread is open actually, since it'll turn into a huge crime scene unchecked.

Constructive feedback/discussion is not "all are incompetant", it looks more like "What was your value system? If you had one, could you disclose it? More clarity in what items should and should not be allowed should be made. What events impact certain item values? Do particular event type items superceed the value of other items and why?" I mean, if you want to ensure they dont do anything and go with just giving out codes next year, this is a surefire way to do it. Not saying the event was perfect (I had some eyebrow raising moments myself) but shooting it multiple times in the foot doesnt help it get better.

Has been questioned multiples times how PWE determines value, has also been ignored multiple times.
    PWE can't be taken seriously with these kind of events seeing as how they know jack all about in-game economics it seems, and ignore anyone who questions how they determine something.
    Then again, it's been like that with almost every competition (artwork / auction / whatever).
    Their judging is weird and random.

If they ask what is the best vegetable to eat, they'd accept banana as an answer.

It seems lately we're going back to square 1 again when it comes to PWE not giving a **** about PWI, there's a lack of info about everything and there's not even maintenance threads being made.

Regardless this bid can't be complained about, it's hard to outbid breeezy/pokapoka/kalopsia/whoever it is on that sold account now. So congratulations on that.

I am very tempted to post a screenshot of a certain post, just for the lulz of it​​
    Post edited by dblazen1 on
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• purrmeow
    purrmeow Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    <3:* Congrats, Kalo <3 !!! :*
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    honestly, that bid looks like the person was already aware of winning.
    congrats.
  • fated172
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Regardless this bid can't be complained about, it's hard to outbid breeezy/pokapoka/kalopsia/whoever it is on that sold account now. So congratulations on that.

I am very tempted to post a screenshot of a certain post, just for the lulz of it​​

That probably explains why dann0o is infatuated with the winner. dann0o pays a GM... breeezy/pokapoka/kalopsia... buys a sold account. #conspiracy
  • dann0o
    Options
    ^. LOL i just cant.... So hilarious :D :D :D
  • ohaiidar
    ohaiidar Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    omg dblazen still creeping on forums and doesn't even play and thinks he knows everything about everyone :D
    isn't it time to move on man rather than stay and say the same **** over and over for years now? :D:D
    lol at all of u with the paying the GM bullshyt so old cause yall so butthurt he won
    gratz to Kalopsia