superfedee wrote: »
    ok i just got lucky cause i have exhausted server supply of UP mats

Spirit blackhole: good news
    close to 20% chance, procs with autos, skills and skills that carry debuffs
    it proced with everything literaly quadra rippler even with the reel
    chance is so **** high!!!
    if you are a multi hit class, you need this on your weapon

video soon

okay so i am only missing purify now and i ll need server to restock UP mats i ll make few videos with what i've recorded tomorrow and i will post all the procs, gn boiz​​
    shopcheese wrote: »
    This sounds more game breaking than i ever could had imagined it would turn out

Looks like they are pushing REALLY hard for people to get these weapons. Just the profaned wood for G17r3 costs $1260 (likely 50% with a sale), so that pretty much locks out anyone who hasn't invested heavily into their homesteads.

I was half hoping I could just stay with limitless but these new double procs are going to blow even boundless away.

Better get working on those homes. Or quit. Lol (Frankly these homestead quests need to be put in active pts system).

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    Joke's on PWI, I dont stay buffed longer than 10 seconds anyway.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Joke's on PWI, I dont stay buffed longer than 10 seconds anyway.

^This.​​
  • idkoklol
    idkoklol Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options

"Seems also that the reforging process doesn't cost chienkuns to pass refines\sockets\shards"

So does that mean if I +10'ed a first recast, the +10 transfers to the 2nd and 3 recasts [respectively] as well as gems without me loosing them?

• neo743
    neo743 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Hey man, how much did it cost you to get third stage?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The purge on sins lmfao rip everyone who doesn't play a sin wolo wolo and untargetable on a veno/cleric who play full support gl.... Honestly I would go for untargetable above all if Pwi figured these weps make sense
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    I wonder what the devs over in china smoke and take sometimes when they come up with broken stuff like some of these procs.

Jesus.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    Sounds like we're going to have a great time in PWI once G17 weapons are common.​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Archers can get purify why clerics can't get Spirit Blackhole ? even sin can purge with dagger wth. o_O
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Options
    That's just with one add...don't these come with 2 at their highest stage? If someone had a SS of the weapon preview Domino did and can throw it up that'd be awesome :o Was pretty sure the freakout over purify add being not so good seemed premature given what else this weapon can have on top of damage boost.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    That's just with one add...don't these come with 2 at their highest stage? If someone had a SS of the weapon preview Domino did and can throw it up that'd be awesome :o Was pretty sure the freakout over purify add being not so good seemed premature given what else this weapon can have on top of damage boost.

g17 as far as I know at final recast can have two procs, but its one defensive one offensive... At least that's my understanding.

If it IS one offensive and one defensive proc, I think given the choice many will still go with the untargetable proc for defense rather than purify. At estimated 3% higher chance to proc than CN purify, 5 seconds complete immunity (if you dont derp and stand in the middle of mass aoe) would be better. It's advantage in my mind being no one can stun you, disarm, seal, or the biggest one, paralyze you while you're untargetable.

UNLESS you're a barb. Maybe being a purify cata barb is still 120x more broken even at less than half the proc rate we're used to.

That said I'm still loving my purify NA weapon. You just can't beat the proc rate. With anything. And if people are going to go around rending my **** I'm sure as hell gonna wanna purify as much as possible.

superfedee wrote: »
    re-tested purge proc,
    it seems i had been very lucky plenty of times

purge proc doesnt aoe purge,
    purge triggers individually for each target in the aoe as per previous spirit blackhole, but it happened just 2 times in the whole test that i didnt purge both the targets with the same hit

proc chance is still stupid high. getting purges 1 out of 4 hits

I'm really relieved honestly. it's not great news that its still so stupid high but at least it isn't feeding into the nightmare that is increased number of targets = increased proc rate. Its ok @capnk we can return to game now.​​
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    +Inb4nerfforvortexpurgecauselv10buffslivesmatter
    Vae Victis.
  • dblazen1
    Options
    You know what would be fun? Since the proc rate debate has been brought up in China, it'd be fun if they actually would update the proc on NA R9rr to be the CN one.

Oh imagine the salt on the forums.
    All that delicous salt.
    The dead sea would be shamed.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Superfedee I just wanna thank you for testing some of these procs, I did have a question about that benevolent ward, have you tried qpqing it already?

Since you can just lv 79 skill and steal a seekers qpq do u think it would work on bosses ?

Would be interesting because potentially that could wreck a boss like a like some type of variant of a death chain.
    Vae Victis.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    I will never understand you guys. Cashing for a weapon like that or even something better (like np set or g17r4 or something) does not only empty your bank account. No. No. If you have a massive advantage you will get flamed by a majority of people for only winning due to the advantage. If they manage to wreck you despite your advantage you will be flamed even harder for how much of a failure you are.

Why even bother then? getting anything above meta in a game like this has 0 benefit to your actual experience in this game. In fact it only causes trouble hence why I have multiple decently geared chars instead of 2 or 3 decked out ones.

Being reduced to gears is the least desirable thing in this game. Sure its nice for testing purposes that fede got his g17r2..but that should be all there is. Even if they release all the mats you'd need for g17r4 instantly now..you would still be in for 10k+ $ if not more to get the maximum out of it. For friggin what? there is no friggin point. None of the shown g17 procs are even remotely OP (cept for the debuff which is hardcore OP in selfbuffed 1on1s, thats all) or would justify spending that much money. A 80 def lvl weap..yeah that would be nice for seeker and general tankyness...but not more.

In the end..I really wish that "winning at all costs" mentallity would vanish..but oh well.
  • dblazen1
    edited September 2016
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    I will never understand you guys. Cashing for a weapon like that or even something better (like np set or g17r4 or something) does not only empty your bank account. No. No. If you have a massive advantage you will get flamed by a majority of people for only winning due to the advantage. If they manage to wreck you despite your advantage you will be flamed even harder for how much of a failure you are.

Why even bother then? getting anything above meta in a game like this has 0 benefit to your actual experience in this game. In fact it only causes trouble hence why I have multiple decently geared chars instead of 2 or 3 decked out ones.

Being reduced to gears is the least desirable thing in this game. Sure its nice for testing purposes that fede got his g17r2..but that should be all there is. Even if they release all the mats you'd need for g17r4 instantly now..you would still be in for 10k+ $ if not more to get the maximum out of it. For friggin what? there is no friggin point. None of the shown g17 procs are even remotely OP (cept for the debuff which is hardcore OP in selfbuffed 1on1s, thats all) or would justify spending that much money. A 80 def lvl weap..yeah that would be nice for seeker and general tankyness...but not more.

In the end..I really wish that "winning at all costs" mentallity would vanish..but oh well.

And this is why threads always derail when you comment.
    This thread is about someone testing the procs on G17R3.
    And here you go, ranting and raving about people cashing for the weapons. What?
    The same could be said about back when R9 came out and wasn't a thing yet for the majority.
    It repeated with recasts, it repeats again with G17.

You're hardly talking about what the thread is about, jesus christ, keep your thoughts to yourself for once.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Aoe paralyze/purge rip GG xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • shpmonkey
    shpmonkey Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Anyone have an idea of the approx cost of g17s3 these days? Bit out of touch with prices.
  • shpmonkey
    shpmonkey Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Thanks, just making sure it's still out of reach for mortals
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    @Thats 5x full r9 right there ijs xD + the rerolls you made its also most likely full +10 x5 xDD