EXPLOIT - Seeker Transposition

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Quality Corner
When PWI will do something to fix that exploit?

I’m sorry to open that arguments again, but due to some brainless seeker become impossible for me to play.

That seeker, MissMichHug from Twilight Temple server abuse of transposition to let me stuck in a rock/tree/ecc. The last NW it happen everywhere, 2 maps I can’t do nothing because glitched in the graphic.

See with your eyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjEHgk8cYpg

If its hard to fix, why you don’t start to temporary ban that people? Or do you like to encourage them to abuse of every exploit?
Let me know what I can do, If you care more about that people, well I’m happy to leave this game!

PS: Is not my intention be rude or offensive, but now is really too much and yes i’m angry. Hope you help to solve that situation.

Regards.
Roar.
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Yes i agree with this post , this is one of the most frustrating things that can happen as a barb , seeker just gotta find a 'bump' or a bit of a 'dead space' and use transposition glitch on barbs and they get stuck in walls or floor of the map in tw or in nw and are unable to do anything.

@orinj is there any chance of something being done about this? Because this is an annoying exploit and it should be fixed as soon as possible or at least give out some punishments like temporary ban (1-2days) to people that abuse it until you get it fixed.
  • zuiba
    zuiba Posts: 22 Arc User
    It's sad when people have to resort to glitching someone they cannot kill.
  • fury85
    For information. I also sent a ticket right now. I wait what GM reply to me and I'll update here.
    Roar_King
  • tom21
    tom21 Posts: 14 Arc User
    ya are morrons skill is skill
  • fury85
    tom21 wrote: »

Is not the skill the problem. You can use transposition. But you can't position on purpose in a spot where I can't stuck.
    Roar_King
  • tom21
    Ok le me put it dif way i get glich in air by mr roar with either barb skill or genie on purpose is that ok no, do i cry cos he use his skill no. There are many gliches with skill and its not 1 person using them.
  • sin20

You dont seem to be very bright :)
    Problem here is the usage of that skill in terain where barb model gets stuck because its bigger in size and cant use any skill or get away from there other then using tp stone.
  • fury85
    Ok le me put it dif way i get glich in air by mr roar with either barb skill or genie on purpose is that ok no, do i cry cos he use his skill no. There are many gliches with skill and its not 1 person using them.

You don't stuck in air anyway. I stuck in the graphic. If i don't have Teleport Incense have to wait 1h to Teleport back.... Is just a bit different.
    Roar_King
  • tom21
    dude i get the same when glich in air guess i start report for that too B)
  • tom21
    and i do stuck in air/graphic to point when i has to use TP stone or let anyone kill cos cant use anything else but what ever
  • sin20
    dude i get the same when glich in air guess i start report for that too B)
    You are really showing us with every comment that you're not really bright.

Problem with this glitching is THAT YOU GET STUCK IN TERAIN OR INSIDE THE ROCK AND YOU CANT MOVE OUT OR CANT USE ANY SKILL WHILE GLITCHED LIKE HE SHOWS IN VIDEO.

Is that clear enough explanation of the problem here or do you want me to dumb it down even more?

If you get stuck in the air u can ad or badge and step back and u wont get buged but if you are stuck in terain nothing can help you in that case.

• tom21
    dude if that would work i would jesus
  • fury85
    edited August 2016
    You can't stuck in Air. You can be locked in air and can't use skill, but when stun end you come back to the terrain. Or yes, you can AD/Faith/Badge. Still a thing that I don't approve, but you can escape. In the graphic you can't escape.
    Roar_King
  • tom21
    not talking about beeing loked in air but beeing stuck and only option is tp instance its same as beeing transp in to objects and no im not approving what seekres do but focusing on 1 person isnt ok either cos 70% of them does it and ya know that especialy in TWs
  • tom21
    anyhow have a good day
  • nimao20
    nimao20 Posts: 32 Arc User
    What are you talking about?? stuck in the air?? how is that even possible, I never heard or seen anything or this...
    And I agree on Roar, seekers puting barb in the wall should get banned, this is really a shame to the class..
    Seeker_King 105-105-103 Dawnglory Server http://mypers.pw/8/#406429
    Youtube Channel
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    As a Seeker using that skill a lot it nice help pull person with flag back or me forward etc, but in this video u can see that person set it up and its a shame on our class :( Just note not all Seeker stoop so low! But something must be done.
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Rooting people in air-drop status is a legitimate pvp tactic that has existed since the inception of this game and is one of the risks of jumping/dropping from flight in pvp. For the record, you can either just move forward once the root ends, or put on your flyer and you can cast skills again.

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    seriously how you can stuck in the air? is there any clouds? lol
    as a barb i cant cont how many times i have been glitched inside rocks or plants in NW or between the walls on TW

cheers have fun!
  • zuiba
    zuiba Posts: 22 Arc User
    It seems the people defending the exploitation of this glitch are the ones who are most likely to abuse it in the first place...how sad.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    ...I want summer to be over so we can get rid of these **** posters.
    Jesus.

It's an exploit, it needs to be fixed and people who use it currently should get a temporary ban, best would be if the ban occurred during the same event the next time it starts.
    China should just do some collision detection and place the pulled character right next to the object they were pulled towards.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
  • fury85
    This is the NW of 2 weeks ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unbwkyy5kok

Check from minute 27:30 to 31:30, this is the same seeker. Put me into every towers on the bridge battle.
    Roar_King
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    This has been going on for years. Best they could do is make TW cata holders immune to movement skills. Agreed it needs to change. These glitches are ruining purposeful skills and the bandaid isn't good enough.​​
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    I am a seeker, but would never stoop to doing something that low. I love the transposition skill with its intended use, but clearly that person who repeatedly used it to glitch your barb into objects is a no-skill moron and should face a lengthy ban.

I agree PWI needs to fix it so that would no longer happen.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    There are several of ppl abusing of that skill... Whirlwind from Etherblade does the same on NW and TW...
    During xTW there were several seekers from other servers doing exactly the same

Can u check this thread pls? @orinj @thenamesdomino ​​
  • oreowarrior
    oreowarrior Posts: 71 Arc User
    The problem with bans is that you have to prove intent. It can happen with the skill without the seeker trying to put you in the terrain.
  • bobboberts
    bobboberts Posts: 10 Arc User
    The problem with bans is that you have to prove intent. It can happen with the skill without the seeker trying to put you in the terrain.

At the very least, in the video there's clear intent, go to about 2:35 and you'll see them use faith, go to the tree and then use it. If it's a frequent occurrence such as in the video where it's done multiple times by the same person it can be assumed that their intent was to glitch roar king.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Stuff like this I see different to most. Ethics vs Law.

Exploits that are possible in the game are the fault of the designers/developers. You shouldn't slap bans on players doing what the game allows them to do. The solution is to change the code so it cannot be done.

It's like tax avoidance, if you don't like it, change the law. (see Panama Leaks)

Ethically, sure I agree it's stooping pretty low to resort to exploits like this to give yourself/your team an advantage, but such is life, such is free market capitalism.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
This discussion has been closed.