Wiz Stealth Tp

minto111
minto111 Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
Please do something about this if its possible, it is absurd that a Wiz stealths more than a Sin. They do it so often that it is almost impossible to target them and to kill them during tw/nw/pk, I think their skill has like 10s CD.. wtf.

Dont get me wrong here, I am glad that they have something nice but it needs to be balanced, It is too op and Wiz's are popping in and out of stealth left right and center and straight into stun locks and back to stealth again cant even target them properly.

Maybe if the stealth tp skill had a longer CD it will be ok.

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I called this being an annoying cancer when I plucked it out of Google translate.​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    You know where they were before they jump.
    You know which direction they were facing before they jump.
    You know how far they will jump.
    You know exactly where they will be once the stealth wears off.

Dont rely on TAB too much to find your target and actually mouse click them exactly where u know they will end up, and this stealth can be treated as irrelevant.
  • jhpwisex
    jhpwisex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Why would you even waste your time targeting a wizard anyway?

Thanks for stating the obvious, Pawn. But you know, some players just use their mouse cursor for pratically every single thing so even if you tell them the obvious or overcompensate and teach them, it's not going to help them much.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    It's just rediculous that people even start a debate about that lol. We have a skill in this game for years that makes a should-be squishy class the tankiest in the game. Yap Tidal. Still the strongest skill in the game.

Duskblades CD-Reset is also broken as hell. same goes for disarm AoE-Stun.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Hmmm...1st sins can stealth then archers and now wizards. Wonder how long until venos get stealth too. LOL!
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    stealth barbs with catas is the next project xD
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Nuh uh! Stealth Clerics!!!! And we can heal while hidden!!

This thread is kinda funny though.

The other thing you can do is hit them with a DoT so they don't stay stealthed.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jadasia
    edited May 2016

This thread is kinda funny though.

The other thing you can do is hit them with a DoT so they don't stay stealthed.​​

One thing I would like to try someday is a skill combo between me and my evolved dog. Its evolution skill makes the player unselectable and forces the player to target it instead however one of its mood skills prevents the dog to become selected as well. If I execute the latter just before the former both the dog and me should not be able to be selected for a short time. both skills have a 30 second cool down. Too bad the effect didn't last longer than 4 and 6 seconds.

Don't sins have a skill which can stealth an entire party?

• minto111
    edited May 2016
    When your facing many opponents it is diffcult to keep track of them or to target them, its easy to tell people what to do but unless you come across few OP Wizes working together in pk/nw/tw you wont understand what I am saying.

Even 1v1 is difficult enough, I am 100% sure pwi wont do anything about this but just dont cry when you come accross this.

10s stealth is too much.
  • jadasia
    I'm going to wait to see how they use it. When I saw the genesys skill for veno I often wondered if that seemed a bit op as well only because it includes 5 curses in one and those are cast from a distance even though used individually requires fox form and melee range. The skill has a long CD time and the effects last 6 seconds which means its a support skill for a pt and pets.

But thinking about it a caster in stealth seems really odd.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Actually I kinda like wiz having stealth , I don't play one but think it's a clever inclusion, because of how they needed changes for people to play a dying class especially when u can play say a stormbringer vs a wizard and can cast/run since sb damage especially with they new ulti is pretty op.
    Vae Victis.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Just wish seeker could get more stealth time from transposition or at a least a lower cd to somthing like 30 sec that would be more reasonable perhaps that could be done of the cds for wiz?
    Vae Victis.
  • lifelike911
    lifelike911 Posts: 29 Arc User
    ​​
    Yes yes yes =)
  • kiymori
    kiymori Posts: 29 Arc User
    weapon762 wrote: »
    Just wish seeker could get more stealth time from transposition or at a least a lower cd to somthing like 30 sec that would be more reasonable perhaps that could be done of the cds for wiz?

I personally don't care about the Wizard teleport but if they were to change anything they could simply make it that the stealth portion of the skill is a % proc rather than guaranteed. Wizards lack mobility as it is so putting a CD on basically their only kiting skill would be ridiculous as far as I am concerned.

Either way I still don't feel the skill needs a nerf at all.
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Yes, wizzies do lack mobility. Not like the psy's, these fckers are mobile as ...
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Yes, wizzies do lack mobility. Not like the psy's, these fckers are mobile as ...

I play a storm. Can I complain about the lack of mobility?

I cross my fingers that someone will say yes.
    giphy.gif

• suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User

the concept ur missing here is irony :)

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    suzukmann wrote: »

the concept ur missing here is irony :)

And you are missing my irony.
    giphy.gif

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User

:( I'm not mobile, what are you talking about?! 6O3F5I1.png​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    When I said something when it was first translated a problem and people mocked me saying they needed this... Wizard in just pot buffs have a absurd amount of p.def and m.def assuming stone barrier and spirit of defense and pwi thought it made sense to give them a stealth with nearly 0 reprocussions hell even duskblades cost an entire spark and what 90 sec CD? Sins wait a decent amount of CD for all 3 stealth skills. Sins and DB arent nearly as bad in group pvp all it takes is a gank puri spell proc leap wizard is safe. From what Ive seen in group pvp wizard survivability is almost as bad as a mystic atleast its easy to take that away from them via increasing thier heal/fallin petals CD wizard its alot more tricky

Also the CD reset of DB I dont find nearly as op as stormbringers ulti which if the storm provides atleast 2 debuffs the damn vortex itself can hit u 5-7k each hit plus storm adding damage or others hitting aswell thats bull xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • minto111
    Wiz can out manoeuvre archers now, how are they not mobile? I feel like you guys are on somekind of blindness vitamin or maybe you guys are talking about cell phones...their pwi reception is poor? lol <3

No for real guys they move really really well...a barb has trouble keeping up with them.. and a sin cant even get near them (even if they do with stun tp and so on..they go straight to stealth tp>stun lock>gg)...and its really hard to keep track of them, stealth bit of tp makes it 10x worse.

I am fine with the tp part but the stealth part (its almost instant stealth) is a huge problem mainly in a group battle.
  • kiymori
    kiymori Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I don't think anyone is saying Wizards aren't mobile, what I personally was saying is that they aren't that mobile as all they have is their blink which honestly is just fine. When you think about it psychics, clerics, and mystics all have a few defensive mechanisms to make up for their lack of 'mobility', wizards don't really have anything except their barriers.

Like I said above though, the only thing they could really do to 'satisfy' the players who don't like the stealth mechanic is either take it away completely or make it function with x% rather than a guaranteed stealth. Personally I think the only two classes that struggle the most now due to this buff are barbs and bms to an extent, sins still have tidal so they don't have to entirely worry about CC-->Stealth-->CC from a wiz, and DB's can CC spam the wiz to death anyway. As for every other class they are ranged, so despite the wiz's ability to leap around, other mages don't really have to deal with having to walk up to the wiz to pressure him.
    Post edited by kiymori on
  • blazerboy
    So the fact wizards can spam spark combo in mass pvp doesnt nothing xD? Wizard have the same speeed issues as seeker and reply on a combo to win but you dont see seeker stealthing all over map lol. Personally storms are only a issue of you are demon and 3rd spark AS if you ask me otherwise that storm wont kill anything still imo not as bad as spark combo making wiz randomly hit 60k np xD most AS hit me for was like 24k manageable. Clerics have more DPS but any cleric DDing instead of support kinda goves the win to the other team xD
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    @elyora2 Whaaat? Are you telling me psy's have less mobility than wizzies? Imagine everyone's surprise. Hell, I am a psy myself and had no idea :o

I do not see what kind of advantage a pressured wiz has when he can insta get out of your range and w8 those 1-2 seconds till charm ticks again. Yknow, just blinking ain't enuff cuz well he is still targeted and all, so let's move on and make them invisible for a bit aswell. If that ain't enuff, lets make sure the cd's are low enough cuz why not :).

Not btching, just stating the obvious. Although, I do agree that I would love some extra mobility on psy's who have been left out lately.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • jsxshadow
    PWI gets something for wizards that actually needs skill and anticipation capabilities to counter and the QQ is just as big as the Skill-level is tiny.

Wizards are well worthwhile now and exceed most casters in Mass-PvP if played right. Sure, wizards still rely alot on Spark-Combo BUT! that is so fast that you either need to react extremely fast (especially touch in mass-pvp when there are many ppl on you) or you just die because you have anything in CD anyways. Compare that to Psys, Mystics, Clerics. They are all so slow compared to that. I can literally move the mouse coursor for like 1 Pixel a second and you would still be able to react to it. Wizards greatest strength is indeed the speed. Stormbringer and Wizards are the best offensive Caster for Mass-PvP BY FAR.

There are also Wizards out there without Chan Stones in the weap and complain about the class being to slow xDDDD GG WP.

I still pray for the day when people actually start thinking about counterstrategies before claiming something is OP or broken and are actually able to combine 1 and 1 and realize that some change is good.
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    null
    Psy just got upgrade to trade winds. Works on all kinds of movement now.
  • blazerboy
    The wizard stealth is fine but give it a real cooldown NOT 10 seconds and make it cost atleast 1 spark its bad enough spark combo they dont spend much xD
  • jsxshadow
    blazerboy wrote: »
    The wizard stealth is fine but give it a real cooldown NOT 10 seconds and make it cost atleast 1 spark its bad enough spark combo they dont spend much xD

Nah the skill is fine..just compare that skill to the para and stun port duskblades have and the multiple ways to reset CD. IF anything they should make resetting the dusk ports impossibel and increase CD by at least 1 minute each and make it also like 30-50 Chi cost. Then playing a dusk would be a little challange, but since you can gap close any friggin time literally thats just pointless and boring. Duskblades are too strong, lets not talk about wizards. Anything wizards can do can be outplayed easily..unlike so vs duskblades aka only dusks need a fix. Oh and tidal ofc :D
  • dudai
    dudai Posts: 12 Arc User
    Impossible to kill wizard with stealth skill
  • dudai
    dudai Posts: 12 Arc User
    Seeker still have sucked skill
This discussion has been closed.