Wiz Stealth Tp

13»

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @freygin do that to a sin and I'd love to see it do absolutely anything productive... @chary lol sirens of war i didnt see much change in the game and hell agianst duskblade seeker bm ect the ccable classes with stun I can see thier gripe agianst sins but anything AA feels like they dont even get phased unless they are non endgame vs endgame sinsbof which yea i wouldnt be upset about losing xD. Prior to elysiun only time you really worried is if lifehunter proced ur def charms elimination spiked and that bs skill knife throw with one of the lowest hit skill description somehow hit 20k which was like HOW LMFAO
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @chary lol sirens of war i didnt see much change in the game

yeah a new gear set with puri proc on half the classes being made the norm isn't a ton of change. Right.

You should just accept that you have no idea about anything.​​
  • blazerboy
    edited June 2016
    Im talking about perspective not aggroance. Gears yeah added defense and more attack that doesnt foster a complete change though still thats lovely. Puri spell proc helped alot it did help with survivability but based on your complaining sins are bad from day one up to now where they arent much a threat outside of their 60 second window, I guess didnt help much did it? Or the fact non Deity sins can solo most mag classes AFTER Primal passives giving AA extreme p.def yep Sirens of war was a Big change right okay lol chill out and look at things from a diff perspective not just your own... When I say much change I mean things like completely new classes, additions like cardsets, starcharts which in reality are a league of thier own compared to gears. Gears are easy as hell to get if you put workin and still wont be affective compared to how things such as luck based or hell penetration giving more of a radical change thats the kind of change im talking about.... Doesn't exactly make it op your only true arguement is paralyze but sins really vs "more than half the classes" whom have puri proc? Only tidal is an actual issue xD
  • chary
    edited June 2016
    Tidal. Stealth. Their CC power and damage. If they had just nerfed sins in those areas before, there would be no need for puri proc and, by extension, paralyze.

But you've never spent time at west/sp just waiting around to get double sparked+relentless'd from stealth by random sins so you'd never know.​​
  • blazerboy
    I guess you can say say I never spent time "waiting" for it because I prefer to hunt not be prey but thats just different situations I suppose. Tidal yep thats a legit arguement, stealth was an issue until sin pots CC arcane classes not too bad HA/LA yeah still skills like anti stun faith vacuity pots are very real ways to avoid those issues esp mass pvp i never worry about sins. Also pretty sure I spend all my time at SP/West over the years pvp is my only reason to play but thank you for your concern xD. Sins can be easily countered in mass they really just excel in 1v1 if you ask me.
  • chary
    lol.

You were never at west/sp back in the day. Do not even try it.​​
  • blazerboy
    Just because I wasnt the same class for 7yrs doesnt imply you know go ahead how many times have I changed classes heres a hint more than 6 times out of want for variety sorry I wasnt always a AA class pretty sure in the past 4 years you have been ghost from SP or west. The only time of the game I never played was Dscent when Morai first appeared and pvped since I played bm so not sure what you're implying..... If you meant before sins came out yes i didnt pvp back then you just didnt know by what name :3
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Sins stripped off his stealth and instant/fast chi gain and being not able to do 2 or triple spark often will make them just like any other classes. They can't subsea and triple spark in sequence if the instant chi gain skill is gone. So it's compensated with same damage coming from everything like any other class would. I think that's fair trade without making sin utterly useless.

• blazerboy
    edited June 2016
    Sins probably wouldnt be as effective if you limit thier 3rd spark ability is limited by alot but i do agree 3rd spark subsea is kinda bs with little ease. Taking away stealth would be suicide maybe increase CD of force stealth so they cant constantly but complete remove yeah nah sins would be 0 threat if you ask me
  • chary
    If you meant before sins came out yes i didnt pvp back then you just didnt know by what name :3

Nice contradiction.

ik your BM. I never saw it in pvp ever.​​
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    chary wrote: »
    If you meant before sins came out yes i didnt pvp back then you just didnt know by what name :3

Nice contradiction.

ik your BM. I never saw it in pvp ever.​​

speaking of pvp in pwi, is like speaking of unicorns in rl.
  • blazerboy
    ^ this guy gets it lmfao are you serious ask how I met Ian jesus how pretencious are you. You're clearly seeing pvp when you were logged in afk all day okay im done theres no arguing with someone who obviously believes if a class contrast with thiers its "op" duskblades need to be removed! Yet bms sins and barbs arent having issues. Sins damage is broken but in mass pvp dont see Storms,Mystics complaint. Veno fox form doesn't need a proc but im playing AA classes im never chasing them so they dont need a nerf.... Wow okay well played yo well played...
This discussion has been closed.