Wiz Stealth Tp

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    dudai wrote: »
    Impossible to kill wizard with stealth skill

Well... https://youtu.be/1nr1do3YpYM

Not for Barbs, Mystics, Clerics, Stormbringer, BMs, Duskblades, Venomancer, Archer. The rest just has to work a bit harder, thats all. Hope you are not a sin. No sin is allowed to brag about anything as long as tidal is the way it is. **** afk skill.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    @magiceffect itwasjustajoke​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Do that and dusk would be impossible vs any class for thd chi dependance esp in demon and the tele if you added a minute how would we catch a moving stunlocking sb or not get cc to death since we are highly vulnerable to it xD. Its bad enough our tidal is 30% which damn near never procs lol
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2016
    Are we not ganna talk about the fact a wiz can hit a barb for 34k & 41k w.o tripple spark or ulti and say thats totally legit? XD okay~ but we complain about quadrature which can easily be stopped with a 3min CD lmfao good game
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    jsxshadow wrote: »

Not for Barbs, Mystics, Clerics, Stormbringer, BMs, Duskblades, Venomancer, Archer. The rest just has to work a bit harder, thats all. Hope you are not a sin. No sin is allowed to brag about anything as long as tidal is the way it is. **** afk skill.

>Try paralyze
    >Fails
    >RUN AWAY
    Repeat step 1 until it succeeds, then do some more attacks, then repeat step 1.

And yet there you are, bragging about being so pro, this is pure RNG luck play on paralyzing your enemy.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• jsxshadow
    dblazen1 wrote: »

>Try paralyze
    >Fails
    >RUN AWAY

And yet there you are, bragging about being so pro, this is pure RNG luck play on paralyzing your enemy.​​

Thank you for pointing out the obvious but you clearly lack PvP-Experience. Ofc as a Barb I have to rely on Paralyze. Not my fault that it is only 60% chance. Every class has to rely on luck with the exception of duskblades which is exactly why they are so strong. If you take a sin for example..if every hit procs purify than a sin cant kill an endgame caster. Impossible. If he does than most likely cause of a lucky zerkcrit. RNG much?

The video showcased what you can do if you can actually anticipate ur enemies moves. Thats the skill needed in this game. Survive long enough to pull your combos off and hope that luck wont **** you over after the 20th try. If all skills in this game wouldnt be depending on chance...well I wouldnt mind. Wizards now have the chance to stay alive longer due to their new skills and thats exactly what they needed.

Exactly why I really like pvp in this game. Its not about randomly mashing some buttons for a combo. It heavily depends when, where and which combo you are doing. Being able to dish out enough dmg is mostly not enough when facing a very good player. Cause said player will destroy you before you can deal any dmg. That is true skill.

Now try anticipating the moves of 10 ppl that gank you all the time in mass pvp. GGWP Mass pvp.
    +cough+ Mass is garbage +cough+ :D

But especially in Mass-PvP wizards can shine even more now. In a fast-paced mess with like 15v15 at a spot it is very easy to lose complete track over a stealth ported wizard, giving the oppurtunity for the wizard to kite away safely. Thats pretty neat. Is it OP? Hell no. Look at those tidal monsters that can pretty much stealth any time they want.

All in all the update was pretty decent for Wizards and they are not broken at all. Saying that is just rediculous as there are things/classes way more broken than that in this game.
  • dblazen1
    edited June 2016
    dblazen1 wrote: »

>Try paralyze
    >Fails
    >RUN AWAY

And yet there you are, bragging about being so pro, this is pure RNG luck play on paralyzing your enemy.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious but you clearly lack PvP-Experience. Ofc as a Barb I have to rely on Paralyze. Not my fault that it is only 60% chance. Every class has to rely on luck with the exception of duskblades which is exactly why they are so strong. If you take a sin for example..if every hit procs purify than a sin cant kill an endgame caster. Impossible. If he does than most likely cause of a lucky zerkcrit. RNG much?

The video showcased what you can do if you can actually anticipate ur enemies moves. Thats the skill needed in this game. Survive long enough to pull your combos off and hope that luck wont **** you over after the 20th try. If all skills in this game wouldnt be depending on chance...well I wouldnt mind. Wizards now have the chance to stay alive longer due to their new skills and thats exactly what they needed.

Exactly why I really like pvp in this game. Its not about randomly mashing some buttons for a combo. It heavily depends when, where and which combo you are doing. Being able to dish out enough dmg is mostly not enough when facing a very good player. Cause said player will destroy you before you can deal any dmg. That is true skill.

Now try anticipating the moves of 10 ppl that gank you all the time in mass pvp. GGWP Mass pvp.
    +cough+ Mass is garbage +cough+ :D

But especially in Mass-PvP wizards can shine even more now. In a fast-paced mess with like 15v15 at a spot it is very easy to lose complete track over a stealth ported wizard, giving the oppurtunity for the wizard to kite away safely. Thats pretty neat. Is it OP? Hell no. Look at those tidal monsters that can pretty much stealth any time they want.

All in all the update was pretty decent for Wizards and they are not broken at all. Saying that is just rediculous as there are things/classes way more broken than that in this game.

Pointing out the obvious is a lack of pvp experience now then as well? Ok, cool.

In a different scenario:
    Any veno that is decently geared should be able to absolutely demolish barbs in a 1v1 scenario.
    Even if you anticipate what that veno would do, if said veno knows exactly what he/she is doing, then you'd end up without a chance of survival.

It's ironic how you call someone out on lack of pvp experience, when you're saying it to the person who called it that duskblades were going to be the absolute annoyance in pvp if played correctly.
    Even more so because you are the one that said they would not be, but now you're constantly shouting out how OP duskblades are.
    Talk about anticipation.

ANYWHO, that's where I end it, else our big bad @sylenthunder will have to split another thread, again.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• blazerboy
    Lol with tbe new sin skills by how hard they hit pretty sure once genie procs they should get roasted xD sins dont even need to stunlock hope a lucky zerk crit comes which in a 1v1 doesnt take much but patience and counter when they go offensive vs you and lets not forget tidal :D
  • blazerboy
    edited June 2016
    Besides VS casters (who really needed a collar) I never really found DB op at all. Like HA do fine agianst them and hell if a sin just depends on tidal can **** Dusk over I never really understood how anyone cries about them.

This games Casters make absolutely no sense in my oppinion they barely have like 7-10k less hp endgame which lets face it isnt much at all esp when you have nuker magic classes like sb or psys butt yet they can have far more p.def/m.def than any endgame LA and hell thier balance ratio can match in marrow BMs. Perfect example a endgame Mystic 1v1 goodluck killing them even if you're a Duskblade your only chance is if u can CD extend falling petals and breaking the cloud and even then if the mystic smart they probably wont let you set up like that. They can kite you long enough or start a cc chain because CC a DB is too easy xD. Wizard p.def is just as unreal but a little manageable hell even veno fox form rediculous. I really wish DA had a mag full jsod skilled veno so I can see thier true potential in active pvp. A deity endgame NP psy yeah lets not even go there xD hit him 5-10k hit you 30-40k but yeah magic classes get to cry about DB okay xD
  • dudai
    dudai Posts: 12 Arc User
    Can some op seeker make video vs wizard sin and db, please
  • jsxshadow
    Can some op seeker make video vs wizard sin and db, please

Will have some fights vs a seeker soon on my DB, so maybe he comes up with some strategies to beat me :) I will record it and upload it ofc, so stay tuned :D
  • blazerboy
    A DB can kill a full jsod seeker Ive done it to two on DA xD seeker is easily cced by db plus demon constellation arc dropping p.def by 90% is a extreme hinderance on seekers add in a tangle mire and quadrature with extreme poison bye bye seeker not very hard in sure @Jsxshadow would agree
  • jsxshadow
    blazerboy wrote: »
    A DB can kill a full jsod seeker Ive done it to two on DA xD seeker is easily cced by db plus demon constellation arc dropping p.def by 90% is a extreme hinderance on seekers add in a tangle mire and quadrature with extreme poison bye bye seeker not very hard in sure @Jsxshadow would agree

Yap, most likely :D
  • blazerboy
    The fight I think you rather see is a endgame duskblade kill an endgame mystic (A skilled one yes yes I know rare) or maybe a endgame veno kill a Duskblade w.o demon iron wood proc those would keep me captivated
  • dblazen1
    You're all derailing the thread again.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• jsxshadow
    edited June 2016
    superfedee wrote: »

constellation mires and quadra p def debuffs do not stack.​​

Mire stacks with both of them, but constellation and Quad dont stack. Tangling ofc only stacks in PvP since 100% is max in PvE and as Quad already does 100% Mire is kinda useless, mire + demon Constellation have the same armor break effect if added up. That is exactly what makes DBs cut through AA and LA easily and even HA. 150%-ish pdef debuff with Mire + Quad nearly always leads to a 1-shot afterwards.

I dont understand any Duskblade that 1on1s without STR-genie and tangling mire for the exception of fighting Sins. Any other class goes down like butter with that.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Is it me or this thread has been derailed?

Does sylenthunder has to make another thread : ,,joe against the other people from forum,,?
    giphy.gif

• blazerboy
    Dont feel its derailing just a differences in oppinion since everyone always want to blame DB for all Arcane class short comings. Wizards stealth is simply op in mass where it counts
  • suzukmann
    suzukmann Posts: 86 Arc User
    Besides VS casters (who really needed a collar) I never really found DB op at all. Like HA do fine agianst them and hell if a sin just depends on tidal can **** Dusk over I never really understood how anyone cries about them.

This games Casters make absolutely no sense in my oppinion they barely have like 7-10k less hp endgame which lets face it isnt much at all esp when you have nuker magic classes like sb or psys butt yet they can have far more p.def/m.def than any endgame LA and hell thier balance ratio can match in marrow BMs. Perfect example a endgame Mystic 1v1 goodluck killing them even if you're a Duskblade your only chance is if u can CD extend falling petals and breaking the cloud and even then if the mystic smart they probably wont let you set up like that. They can kite you long enough or start a cc chain because CC a DB is too easy xD. Wizard p.def is just as unreal but a little manageable hell even veno fox form rediculous. I really wish DA had a mag full jsod skilled veno so I can see thier true potential in active pvp. A deity endgame NP psy yeah lets not even go there xD hit him 5-10k hit you 30-40k but yeah magic classes get to cry about DB okay xD

describing psy as a nuke class .. is just ... --- give the gears your describing to ANY other arcane class - and ud be so much deadlier than a psy..... sadface
  • blazerboy
    @suzukamann I was just using psy for example hell give psys AEU set with reborn attack cards still does a considerable amount of damage not even including the insane ultimate skill. On DA theres a diety NP psy with a 2nd reborn deity psy and then you can add a couple of other aeu psys they do quite well for themselves I promise you there in terms of damage. But yea a NP/2nd rb AEU jsod endgame mystic would probably be the devil too hard as hell to kill and AS destroying and other classes could make quite use the factof the matter im making is paralyze does defy some game ideas but puri spell was an issue nonetheless.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    They literally could have fixed purify proc by simply removing the speed boost (or, in all honesty, had they just **** nerfed sins ages ago instead of putting the proc in in the first place). Instead, they put in a broken as **** mechanic (paralyze) that is a plague to this day.

dbs still need deleted from the game and vortex also needs deleted.

That is all.​​
  • blazerboy
    They did nerf sins many times just ofc pwi likes to do the swing back and forth between making sins weaker and stronger. Tbh before Elysium sins couldnt kill any endgame AA which is why they gave them nuking 1 hit skills instead of multi xD. Only issue with paralyze imo is genies can't take them off nor can faith but bypass anti stun isnt so bad even if db have a good amount of them. Moreover remove speed from puri proc sounds awesome for killing venos xD
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    This skill is already OP without stealth and with low cd, can be used to get in range to attack and get out of firing range to escape and yet they buff it. Now it's even more OP, on the ground and most OP when flying it seems, can almost get an upperhand everytime after used.

Wiz is the new sin ? a RANGED sin ? Wanmei never learns, stealth is broken and shouldn't exist in the first place but they keep giving it to more classes. Bribe me with a stealth for cleric and I'll shut up and say it's far from OP.
  • chary
    When have they ever directly nerfed sins since the few nerfs they did when the class was first released (i.e. triple sparking in stealth). They only nerfed aps, not the actual class.​​
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Sins were never nerfed directly lol what you talking about.
  • blazerboy
    @chary Well sins get alot less from atk cards than every other class in game. Also couple years ago if I recall they reduced the amount of phy atk they get from dex if I recall sins base atk is actually alot lower than heck even db even though dags base and saber base isnt that far from eachother there were other aspects I heard of but those were rumors I never got confirmed. If anything all these defense add ons we were given helped with the sin issue like def passive HP ect because you have mag classes with all the buffs that give a decent amound of defense based on % the high base everyone has now grrrrr. Hell killing a vit build vit stone veno or garnet gem vit based cleric is harder than any HA and not even talking in terms of CC just pure damage. Kinda why they now gave sin a upgrade on rift and spellcutter condense those skills literally zerk crit 20k+ on endgame HA with very small chance to proc puri spell like older primal skills. Before Elysium sins couldnt solo any B level geared magic class which was kinda thier purpose so they roared in complaints, in all honesty puri spell just made it nearly extremely difficult unless you were endgame vs non endgame mag classes and thus paralyze was born!!!! ( atleast how I rationalized this). Sins only killed if they got lucky spike damage hits which is why i said they weaken sins then strengthen back and forth.
  • blazerboy
    Also i swear by nerf classes you guys want them to apply BS like make port skills like a two min CD... If you guys talking about nerfing 1 aspect then go ahead and explain an alternative that class can use to survive or accomplish thier mission.... The only argueable skill is tidal and if you ask me they should just make it 60 seconds on but 120 sec CD not 90 or hell make the dang thing purgeable. So please Id like to understand what you guys call nerfing w.o completely making that class useless...
  • chary
    @chary Well sins get alot less from atk cards than every other class in game. Also couple years ago if I recall they reduced the amount of phy atk they get from dex if I recall sins base atk is actually alot lower than heck even db even though dags base and saber base isnt that far from eachother there were other aspects I heard of but those were rumors I never got confirmed. If anything all these defense add ons we were given helped with the sin issue like def passive HP ect because you have mag classes with all the buffs that give a decent amound of defense based on % the high base everyone has now grrrrr. Hell killing a vit build vit stone veno or garnet gem vit based cleric is harder than any HA and not even talking in terms of CC just pure damage. Kinda why they now gave sin a upgrade on rift and spellcutter condense those skills literally zerk crit 20k+ on endgame HA with very small chance to proc puri spell like older primal skills. Before Elysium sins couldnt solo any B level geared magic class which was kinda thier purpose so they roared in complaints, in all honesty puri spell just made it nearly extremely difficult unless you were endgame vs non endgame mag classes and thus paralyze was born!!!! ( atleast how I rationalized this). Sins only killed if they got lucky spike damage hits which is why i said they weaken sins then strengthen back and forth.

egg-2.gif lmao. They have never nerfed sins since disabling triple spark in stealth. If there is such a damage decrease, it doesn't matter because even a half decent sin can still just random bypass by rolling their face on the keyboard with zero effort.

and more lmao. Sirens of War was probably the last patch that this game was even mostly balanced on. Yeah sure, archers were starting their decline and mages were pretty dumb on that patch (hence why everyone and their mom rerolled to one), but everyone else actually felt **** equal.​​
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    I prefer sin with permanent 50% tidal/focused mind or as 30 minutes buff and can switch at anytime, but stealth is out from the game. Also give sin the same base damage from avatar/starchart just like archer/duskblade, but remove all free chi gained from skill, stun and jump stun only cost a bit of chi, lower than half bar like 30 chi.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I think what we need is another update like Sirens of War that actually updated a lot of skills for all classes. A general skill overhaul and re-balance (nerfing included) instead of trying to update 3-4 skills here and there. Even if an overhaul means having to change how some classes/cultivations are played (like combos etc. I don't mean changing a class role), I'll be okay with it.
    ​​
This discussion has been closed.