Elysian Seal glitch

2»

Comments

• bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User

If anyone is willing to tell me about the glitch let me know and we can look into getting it fixed. Do not discuss it openly in the forums. Rather just tell me that you are willing to talk and I'll open a private conversation with you.

Would gladly like to explain this and a way to resolve it. However I can't seem to private message you on the forums.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Thank you's to everyone who have come forward to help us resolve this issue. I sent Private messages to a few of you. In the mean time, I've brought up the matter with @mintsummer and during next maintenance all the Elysian Seals will be bound.
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin

Thank you's to everyone who have come forward to help us resolve this issue. I sent Private messages to a few of you. In the mean time, I've brought up the matter with @mintsummer and during next maintenance all the Elysian Seals will be bound.

Since unbound Elysian Seals and 100 event gold ticket have been used an exploit, after the maintenance on 05/10, All Elysian Seals and 100 Event Gold ticket will become bound/unable to trade.
    Thank you for your support.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »

Since unbound Elysian Seals and 100 event gold ticket have been used an exploit, after the maintenance on 05/10, All Elysian Seals and 100 Event Gold ticket will become bound/unable to trade.
    Thank you for your support.
    So what's the objective of this? By then the damage is already done. Those who abused this or bought their skills will already be done while those that followed the rules will be left behind. By removing it you just cement their advantage in stone.

The fact is you guys are the ones that introduced the existence of tradeable Elysian Seals with the preorder packs. The consequence of tradeable seals is that some people will get their skill upgrades a few weeks early. It's not really that big of a deal in the long run considering how content like the g17 weapons will be taking much much longer to acquire.
    ​​
This discussion has been closed.