Back from PAX what did I miss?

Options
thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Any pressing issues guys, post them here so I can save some time. Sorry for the disappearance, they had me work at PAX last week.

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    NPC missing from Cross-server TW
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204781/missing-ncp-for-xtw-restart-competition

Bugged Tune of fortune Blessing and Starlight Crystal.
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204774/bugged-tune-of-fortune-blessing-and-starlight-crystal

Pirate King broken again?
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204473/no-pirate-king
    Looks to be on Dawnglory, and possibly on Twilight Temple also.

Oh, almost forgot the grumbling about the pre-order packs.
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204691/where-is-my-pre-order-pack#latest

That's what I sent last week. normal-1.gif

Today I can add...
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204888/login-rewards#latest

Oh, and BTW, some testing shows that SB's do like 3x more damage to Archers now. Which is seriously broken.

EDIT: Almost forgot, cross-server TW contest, is really broken.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    Really broken how?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    well, it started badly with no point reset, and now with the event not happening, factions with land already accumulated points even though there weren't any battles so it's even more skewed. Pretty sure they discuss it in that first thread I linked.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    okay. Let me wade through all these emails and I'll start getting to work on these
  • kiiyukaa
    kiiyukaa Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    Welcome back, Domino.
    Another thing you should check out is the Homestead contest. Winners still haven't gotten their prizes(And them prizes need some changing xD)...
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    Okay thank you for the heads up
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Cross server pvp tournament does not work at all.

Also, would there be a way to check and see if my anniversary contest prizes have been shipped yet or w/e?​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    the Cross-server TW contest has had too many hiccups for it to still have any validity, tho Id be said if it gets reset :disappointed:

Also there seems to be some details regarding the point distribution thats inaccurate :smile: I know most people dont really care, them knowing is just an extra advantage, tho personally I would prefer some more transparancy when there's an actual contest so everyone plays on an even playing-field
  • joeseiner
    joeseiner Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options

Really broken how?

Well, maybe he is reffering to the new debuffs. Due to the fact that most debuffs stack, Stormbringer can decrease the enemy defense by upto 225% now (with the new ultimate skill) which pretty much reduces all defense to close to 0. I for one managed to hit my Barb for over 225k with that combo...which is very very broken indeed.

But this is not limited to Stormbringers. With the new Procs on the G17 weapons even Wizards will be able to achieve the same, if not more. Just saying. But if we argue about that...well we could also start nerfing Duskblades cause I managed to kill a Endgame Stormbringer with my peasely G16 Nirvana +7 Duskblade easily :P

Duskblades are really broken. End of the Story xD
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    We started to get these items again
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36673

no use in our version
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    beast21g said:

We started to get these items again from cross serverTW chests
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36673

no use in our version

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey @thenamesdomino ! Welcome back. fox-25.gif

We haven't received our Easter Egg Hunt rewards yet:
    Easter Egg Hunt thread
    We were discussing with you that the fashion set prize has no value in-game so we were kinda left hanging on whether we'll get something else or just get that. Either way, we need our stuff!

Not a priority, just text errors but I think these are easy to fix:
    Venomancer pet text errors thread
    More importantly, the text errors related to the new pets need to be fixed because they are pretty misleading. It would be nice to get a correction to all the text errors though.
    ​​
  • joeseiner
    joeseiner Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options

please gib nice sales this week orbs or star chart *begs* i've gold since weeeeeeeeks i cant spend cause nothing worth QQ

What he said, but please next week!
  • thenamesdomino
    Options
    Ah the easter stuffs. Yes those too shall be done either by this weeks maintenance or next weeks. it depends on if I can get all my other tasks done before my item giver-outer leaves *heads down mode initiated*
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Also the archer leap skills are advertised as having a 3 second skill buff but they currently have only 2 seconds.

http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204875/Σleap-right-effect-does-not-last-the-correct-length#latest

A 3 second buff was already worthless but a 2 second buff is less than worthless. It's insulting that the class with the weakest skill upgrades are getting skills that are even weaker than advertised.
    ​​
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    everyone will complain about archers again when G17 truly arrives.... yay GoF archers <.< they don't need an upgrade.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    everyone will complain about archers again when G17 truly arrives.... yay GoF archers

If you are including G17 weapons you're gonna have to explain how the heck is an archer going to defeat a 70k hp +80 def lev purify spell barb or a Stormbringer with -250% mres debuffs on top of better mobility on top of their own version of GoF (with no HP cost) and on top of their better range. The matchup is a joke.

Skills not behaving as advertised is an actual problem. If we are promised 3 seconds and get 2 seconds that is ridiculous. There is no possible way a 2 second buff is intentional.
    ​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Can I have tidal for Duskblade please sins/bm stunlocks are annoying as heck sb arent making it easier. Also can faith like actually dispell debuffs like sb please k thanks bai.D:

Why are db considered op? Its really not that bad in group pvp we can get cc out the **** and rekt lol w.o a major def/hp pools seekers have and seekers arent even as easy to cc anymore give us like 35% tidal please heheheh

Also clarification on lvl12 demon settling ripple for Dusk I saw a video on china it says the cooldown is 45 seconds but our version is 90 seconds for the upgrade is this a local error or a change to set PWCN apart from us?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy said:

Can I have tidal for Duskblade please sins/bm stunlocks are annoying as heck sb arent making it easier. Also can faith like actually dispell debuffs like sb please k thanks bai.D:

Why are db considered op? Its really not that bad in group pvp we can get cc out the **** and rekt lol w.o a major def/hp pools seekers have and seekers arent even as easy to cc anymore give us like 35% tidal please heheheh

Also clarification on lvl12 demon settling ripple for Dusk I saw a video on china it says the cooldown is 45 seconds but our version is 90 seconds for the upgrade is this a local error or a change to set PWCN apart from us?

If this should happen then sage seeker should get 100% status evasion for 6 secs or 50% status evasion for 15-20 secs at least since nothing but status evasion can help vs paralyze >.>
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    back to topic plz :)
  • mulier
    Options
    id really appreciate a good sale on Primal Bloods - pluzzzzzzzz
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    mulier said:

id really appreciate a good sale on Primal Bloods - pluzzzzzzzz

Hunt Sky Pirate Drake works much better since its 2x drops = 8 pearl pickers per room
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • mulier
    Options
    i appreciate the input, and i do agree - drake is a good source , if it were not random and 3/4 of the spawns during my working times :)
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    How about we just get the damn servers back up before we worry about it?

GG having a long maintenance without any announcment. I realize three hours is always your estimated time, but very rarely, unless expansion time, do maintenances go over maybe 2.5 hours...yall could at least do announcements, hell, since domino seems to busy for those, delegate them to Sylen and give him the proper information, maybe then they'll be decent again

Also, 3+ hour maint, and the arc maint that may take us off for up to 4 hours later? way to waste 1/4 of a day of our 2x...thanks PWI
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    Options
    I've seen some players with close to all of their skills upgraded within the first 10 days, at minimum they would have needed 21 days for 3 skills and the update hasn't been out 3 weeks. May want to look into this exploit, especially if nightblooms are exploitable in the same way.
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    If people bought the pre-order packs, they'd be able to be ahead on skills as they came wiht elysian seals.
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I think if you refresh the home quest list you can get higher ones that give more items. The chance rises with a ton of prosperity. I imagine a group of people that just do free contracting for their friends/alts and spam refresh and get lucky could probably have quite an operation going by now.

All I have so far is Dark Maelstrom and Waxing Crescent. I have lv15 home, lv5 workshop and almost 900 prosperity. You need like 5 times that prosperity to get good quests though.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave