Multiple Homestead Farms

Options
soulstormer
soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
So i got my homestead to level 11, quest gave me a scroll for an extra charger's paradise. They seem to act as one however. Put in some pheasents in one it also automatically did the same for the other one. Received Exp/ cenrise as if it was one still. So im guessing the extra farms are really just for the aesthetics :neutral:

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    That sounds like a bug to me.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sunshine859
    sunshine859 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Oh poo. I was hoping that we could have two farms working at the same time. Maybe send in a ticket?
    Jaceraie
    Celestial Sage Mystic
    Tideswell. #AlwaysEastCoast
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    I would. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to have multiple farms. Especially if they gave you an extra one as a reward.

To have two farms doing one job just seems stupid.​​

​​
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    I'm thinking the one we got at level 1 was unintentional. Charger's Paradise can't be upgraded to level 2 until homestead level 13. That would make sense if you got level 1 at homestead 11. So we got the benefit of early xp.
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    That unfortunately makes sense cap.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    Here's the thing, this happened to me too. When I reached lvl 10 a quest popped up saying "HS lvl 10/11" and the reward was an Elysian Charter, not another paradise. Now i reached lvl 11 and no charter and got another paradise.

So, I am assuming that either the lvl 11 Charter got mixed and they gave us another paradise or it's what ppl are saying about it being a bug being able to get the paradise at lvl 1 on the first place.

It would be nice if Domino or any GM could explain if this is intended or not (The only other reason i see to have another farm that doesn't work separately is to look good, you know, have a piece of land full of goats or something but I don't think that's the issue)

Mr. Justice
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    yes confirmed
    when you reach lvl11 house you got one more paradise but is like a copy. i will wait to see if when you harvest the one farm you get exp x2
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options

Oh poo. I was hoping that we could have two farms working at the same time. Maybe send in a ticket?

Make a ticket they tell you to post in forum...Post in forums Mods move your thread from where the reply to the ticket you made in the first place says to post.... Why bother with a ticket or doing as the ticket reply tells you to do? If they don't want to deal with it they just give you the run around!

But yes I've had a few friends tell me they have the same issues/bug as the OP. No one is getting a reply on this since they are focused on getting people into the Homesteads that can't even get in! So good luck, you might be waiting a long, lonnng time for a reply let alone a fix. Remeber the Delta glitch, it only took them 3 years to fix that! :p

• squeekup
    squeekup Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    So to clearify .. At lv 11 you get another Paradise but can only place animals on one lot but you get x2 the exp? Just making sure I understood. So the Elsyium Charter (to open another section of the map) was a no?
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    squeekup said:

So to clearify .. At lv 11 you get another Paradise but can only place animals on one lot but you get x2 the exp? Just making sure I understood. So the Elsyium Charter (to open another section of the map) was a no?

No you can only use one and you only get exp from one. It's like the second one is just for show. And it says you will get a Charter but no one is getting those.
  • sylenthunder
    edited April 2016
    Options

Make a ticket they tell you to post in forum...Post in forums Mods move your thread from where the reply to the ticket you made in the first place says to post.... Why bother with a ticket or doing as the ticket reply tells you to do? If they don't want to deal with it they just give you the run around!

But yes I've had a few friends tell me they have the same issues/bug as the OP. No one is getting a reply on this since they are focused on getting people into the Homesteads that can't even get in! So good luck, you might be waiting a long, lonnng time for a reply let alone a fix. Remeber the Delta glitch, it only took them 3 years to fix that! :p

Just to be clear, I haven't touched this thread, and will be moving it now to the correct forum since it was posted in the wrong place. Also, just to be clear, you guys are whining when you post all your **** in GD instead of the correct forum, and I move it into the correct forum. So please, make up your minds on what you want to complain about.

Also, I've passed the word along to those that need to know.​​

​​
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    The 2 Chargers Paradise give (very slightly) higher returns on Cerise Gems.
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options
    What i don't understand about upgrading our farms and workshops is, why is it so damn expensive as you keep upgrading them? e.e

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    Any news on this yet @sylenthunder? I'm curious just because I want to know if we need to submit a ticket or not or maybe even if this was intentional in the first place.

Mr. Justice
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    No news yet, and to be honest, I really didn't expect to hear much yet. Everyone I have direct contact with is at PAX this week.​​

​​
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Bumping this thread ;)