• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    I bet it was a veno.

monkey-19.gif​​
  • aatjuh
    aatjuh Posts: 3 Arc User

aatjuh said:

ahhh damn, good thing the xNW is back to normal, but why change the time? lol im not gonne wake up at 5am in the moring :s

It's no longer xNW though, it's back to just normal server NW, so times have also reverted.
    ik, thats why i said back to normal ;)
  • xalyxx
    xalyxx Posts: 29 Arc User

xalyxx said:

servers still offline. :'(

Refer to the post that is 7 above your own.
    yeah i see that post now... still bored to wait

• azizatoinette
    azizatoinette Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Where is the change about tw and nw and such noted? i'd really like to see that post or thread.
    Aziza_Atori: 100,102,104 sage mystic
    ClaraDeLune: 93 sage duskblade
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Not sure if I like new patcher or...​​
  • justbabe
    justbabe Posts: 3 Arc User
    surtr said:

Unfortunately, things are taking longer than expected. I'll update this thread when I have another update.

that is nothing new and something to be expected. its unavoidable... since its PWI........
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    I bet it was a veno.

Correct. Kitty stole 'em all for her palace.tiger-44.gif
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • minusabear
    minusabear Posts: 17 Arc User

Where is the change about tw and nw and such noted? i'd really like to see that post or thread.

It's in patch notes.
  • azizatoinette
    azizatoinette Posts: 14 Arc User

It's in patch notes.
    Sorry but I can't find it..
    Aziza_Atori: 100,102,104 sage mystic
    ClaraDeLune: 93 sage duskblade
  • midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    whats bad is the maint is taking longer than the update to the client... lolol
  • catgirldesu
    I think the new patcher/launcher is really pretty. I can't remember the last time I actually liked its design.

Log in screen is cool too, although it doesn't feel like PWI at all with those air balloons and what not. monkey-16.gif
    ​​
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User

When a barb dies, or simply loses their cata, the catapult will become unclaimed, and it will stay there for a good 20 seconds (I dont know the exact time :anguished: ) You talk like a barb losing their cata means the cata is lost, while there's 76 other people that are all capable of picking that cata back up ^^ Problem is people dont pay attention, Catabarbs oftenly dont communicate properly, or simply no one wants to step up and be the person to pick up that Cata :smile: its more fun to just PK after all...

That right there is 4 things a faction can work on to counter the seeker glitches :smile: Whats even better is that with the Barb getting stuck he doesnt even immediately lose his Cata, he can simply teleport back to base and then the back-up Cata could already be ready to pick it up if everything was communicated properly... That said seeker glitches are annoying as hell ofcourse, but its not something that should dictate how TW goes, its definately something factions can and should be prepared for.

AND YES PLEASE MAKE SOUL OF SILENCE AND SOUL OF VENGEANCE SELF-BUFFS :blush: This is literally the worst thing in the game right now

I get your point and reasoning but like you say factions can do something to prevent that with teamwork ,only problem is enemy faction can just repeat the same and glitch it again :)

The time cata stays unclaimed is 10-15 sec max and in that time in theory 76 other people can claim the cata but only problem is that where cata barbs are standing there is usually 4-5 bms stuning everyone and at least 1-2 storm vortexes that are preventing anyone who tries to take the cata by interrupting them :)
    So tehnically yes you can use IG or AD to grab the cata but when u press on cata u can see who cata targets once it gets reclaimed and u can easly know who to bug again and no protection against glitching :)
    Bug cata puller 2 times and cata will get destroyed from time it stays unclaimed :)
    If the barb teleports back to base and to come again it takes 3-5 mins to arrive again since u cant move fast with cata and by that time in equall 80v80 tw half of your pushing force is dead and you get glitched again :)
    If you get glitched in the wall you dont even loose your cata :)

My point is this whole glitching mechanic is a big BS and it seems pwch finally did something about it and made it impossible for cata pullers to get glitched but we will see when we get that :)

DOWN WITH THE PSY BUFFS!!
  • pandorium104
    pandorium104 Posts: 21 Arc User
    JUST ONE QUESTION HOW LONG THIS DELAY WILL BE?!?!?!?
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User

It's in patch notes.
    Sorry but I can't find it..
    EVENTS
    *Nation Wars is no longer a cross-server event, and has been returned to its original times of Friday and Sunday at 20:20 server time. As a result, the Commander functionality has been disabled.
    *The Territory War schedule has been updated. The new priority list is as follows: Sat 17:00, Fri 22:30, Sun 17:00, Sun 18:30, Mon 14:00
    *Territory War battles will now be scheduled once every minute instead of once every three minutes. The number of battles in each time slot has not changed.
    *Territory Wars now last 100 minutes, down from 3 hours.
    *Fixed a bug that could cause players to not revive properly in Nation Wars and Territory Wars.
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    Question is how late will the maintenance run and how many days will the servers be unstable after. If history repeats it'll be bad. let's hope for other than the norm....
    :/
  • chary
    Taking bets now on what's broken. I'm going to go with them switching the NW forges again.​​
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    watch us have china forges again xD
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    chary said:

Taking bets now on what's broken. I'm going to go with them switching the NW forges again.​​

and removing that useless new cast AGAIN :D
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    chary wrote: »
    Taking bets now on what's broken. I'm going to go with them switching the NW forges again.

aren't we technically getting the china nw forges with this update just slightly different?​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • chary
    aren't we technically getting the china nw forges with this update just slightly different?

You would think, but we should also be keeping our forges.​​
  • simsthree
    simsthree Posts: 4 Arc User
    Will FC be ok to Hyper again?
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    So no surprise. "taking longer than expected" which probably means we'll be lucky to see the servers up at all some time today - Typical PWI
  • minusabear
    minusabear Posts: 17 Arc User
    simsthree said:

Will FC be ok to Hyper again?

Lol. No.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I'm so sad it's not on Steam yet. samurai-29.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • catgirldesu
    My bets: wrong forges, PWCN font back, xTW breaks again for some reason.​​
  • tictic99999
    pwi doesn't have server storage for everyone to have new home and infinitely crashes the server forever. fox-2.gif​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • chary
    That is...an interesting log-in screen. What is the Statue of David holding up?​​
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Eobro i love you!
  • tictic99999
    looks like a tablet of sorts, goldish, perhaps a deed to ownership of the land/home?​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • doomerzz
    doomerzz Posts: 35 Arc User
    cant wait. patch already finish 2hours ago tiger-7.giftiger-6.giftiger-7.gif​​