Elysium Maintenance [4/12/16 10pm PDT] COMPLETE

Comments

• mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    dblazen1 said:

mulier wrote: »

maint was stated to last 6 hrs ...

checks the links, what a suuuuurprise they add to 6 hrs ....

T_T

You wot?

They didn't add 6 hours.

The first link goes from 10pm pdt (which is the time maintenance was said to be started), to 12am pdt

the second link goes from 12am pdt to 4am pdt.

That's 6 hours.

In my previous post I meant in a little less than 2 hours, that page always gets me confused with the end time for some reason​​

see above :)
  • mulier
    and happy gaming in elysium :)
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2016

maint was stated to last 6 hrs ...

checks the links, what a suuuuurprise they add to 6 hrs ....

T_T

It didn't. It literally states at what time for you it will be done. Mine states 1pm my time. It's 12pm my time now. So just 1 more hour to go (hopefully).

should read again what i wrote ....

times IN the links ADD TOGETHER are 6hrs ..........

No offence but I'm not the only person who read it that way. Also no need to caps rage to me and be nice to another whereas we both stated the same thing and only tried to be helpfull.​​
  • mulier
    ye i didnt really write it clearly there - my mistake :)
  • olddestroyer
    olddestroyer Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @catgirldesu said:
    > What's with that fish? lol.​​

at least the namesdomino is not being Cheap Skate!!!!
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Someone should post screenshots of our "R9R4 upgrade" when the servers are back up.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• elyora2
    > @catgirldesu said:
    > What's with that fish? lol.

at least the namesdomino is not being Cheap Skate!!!!

He should've used a shark doe! sloppy_the_scared_shark_by_chibi_kumi-d5n8epi.png​​
  • mulier
    this whole r9china thing still feels like a scam to me.

Style looks better than our version, altjhough i kinda liked the normal r9 style the most(no recasts).

Really looking forward to transmogging in pwi. It would kinda kill the whole fashion thing though.... likely not gonna happen ^-^
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    WTS Accessory Sockets 5m/ea, pm once server is online.... lelel

I wish I had stocked up on them while they where like 1m/ea. I would of made a small fortune :'(:'(
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • dblazen1
    edited April 2016

I wish I had stocked up on them while they where like 1m/ea. I would of made a small fortune :'(:'(

>mfw i still have around 60 of them
    >mfw i don't really play anymore
    >i'm just around for the lulz
    Also, i have no face for this.

So, is it confirmed that the R9R4 "upgrade" is actually just China's R9R3?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• elyora2
    dblazen1 wrote: »

So, is it confirmed that the R9R4 "upgrade" is actually just China's R9R3?

Wont know for sure until servers are up in about 30 mins. But for now it looks like it will be the china r9s3. It also stated in the blog post that it is not necessarily better than our current r9s3. So we'll see in a bit!​​
  • minusabear
    minusabear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    dblazen1 said:

So, is it confirmed that the R9R4 "upgrade" is actually just China's R9R3?​​

From what I understood, it's not really R9R4. It's more of a R9R3v2. As it's not really an "upgrade" so much as a revamp suited more for PVP. That's just my take on it though. Will be interesting nonetheless to see.
  • dblazen1
    edited April 2016
    elyora2 wrote: »
    dblazen1 wrote: »

So, is it confirmed that the R9R4 "upgrade" is actually just China's R9R3?

Wont know for sure until servers are up in about 30 mins. But for now it looks like it will be the china r9s3. It also stated in the blog post that it is not necessarily better than our current r9s3. So we'll see in a bit!

Ah well, some comments are looking like the servers are already up so i'm confused.
    I've always yelled it would just be China's R9R3 anyway.
    I just want confirmation on it, and then laugh at people who bought a €1000 sidegrade for slightly better stats on weapon.
    And armour is way worse, kek.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• elyora2
    nIYoW7R.png The look of china r9s3 is super pretty tho, I wish we could make our r9s3 look like that (cause I am not going to upgrade and lose 8k magic attack, if it is the china r9 we're getting)​​
  • minusabear
    edited April 2016
    I've heard that China R9r3 is not so much worse, just tankier. So you'd be losing attack power to gain more defense, if that makes any sense. Either way, I doubt that is the case. Wouldn't you want more power for PVP?
  • dblazen1
    edited April 2016
    minusabear wrote: »
    I've heard that China R9r3 is not so much worse, just tankier. So you'd be losing attack power to gain more defense, if that makes any sense. Either way, I doubt that is the case. Wouldn't you want more power for PVP?
    Lol, what have you been reading? Our R9R3 version armor is in every single way superior to that of china.
    The only better thing is the weapon, and refinable belt, but if you only get the belt, you lose your complect.

As a reference, I made the comparison with Joe's stormbringer:
    Our R9R3
    China's R9R3*

*the belt refine doesn't work so that's not counted, still, the overall outcome is a lot worse than ours.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• elyora2
    minusabear wrote: »

I've already compared the china r9 with my current gear. I would lose 8k mag attack, def and attack lvls, and I would only gain 2k pdef and 7% crit. Suh not worth it!​​
  • minusabear
    dblazen1 said:

Lol, what have you been reading? Our R9R3 version armor is in every single way superior to that of china.

The only better thing is the weapon, and refinable belt, but if you only get the belt, you lose your complect.​​

It's just what I've heard, I usually follow forums more closely but wasn't interested enough in the R9 aspect so I'm going based on what others have told me. I'd just heard their version was tankier our was more for attack power.

• cavanzzano
    cavanzzano Posts: 4 Arc User
    It should be opened in 13 minutes. Just finished loading the patch update.
  • minusabear
    elyora2 said:

I've already compared the china r9 with my current gear. I would lose 8k mag attack, def and attack lvls, and I would only gain 2k pdef and 7% crit. Suh not worth it!​​

Oh boy that sounds like a huge downgrade. But I did state, that I doubt we will be getting China's version. That would make no sense to downgrade like that when it's supposed to be a version meant for PVP.

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    Unfortunately, things are taking longer than expected. I'll update this thread when I have another update.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• aatjuh
    aatjuh Posts: 3 Arc User
    ahhh damn, good thing the xNW is back to normal, but why change the time? lol im not gonne wake up at 5am in the moring :s
  • dblazen1
    surtr wrote: »
    Unfortunately, things are taking longer than expected. I'll update this thread when I have another update.

Ayyyy lmao.
    It happens with every single big update. Just calculate your maintenance time + 2 hours next time lol.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• eternalghost
    edited April 2016
    surtr said:

Called it! Thanks for letting us know though surtr! Hope the problems get ironed out soon!

:)
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
  • minusabear
    aatjuh said:

ahhh damn, good thing the xNW is back to normal, but why change the time? lol im not gonne wake up at 5am in the moring :s

It's no longer xNW though, it's back to just normal server NW, so times have also reverted.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Someone probably stole all the house furniture and now they are trying to catch the thief.​​
  • dblazen1
    Someone probably stole all the house furniture and now they are trying to catch the thief.

I bet it was a veno.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• xalyxx
    xalyxx Posts: 29 Arc User
    servers still offline. :'(
  • darkdemen
    darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
    Panic!!!
  • eternalghost
    xalyxx said:

servers still offline. :'(

Refer to the post that is 7 above your own.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade