Elysium Maintenance [4/12/16 10pm PDT] COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• vaudagusvladin
    vaudagusvladin Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Happy to have our old nw times back, I could rarely make the sunday time. Sorry to those that lost the tw fun. Personally think all the new skills will take testing and practice, can't base everything off the damage/def %. I think nw was ruined by alts and the points distribution personally, not the other servers.

Looking forward to the changes and adapting, and keeping WC turned off for couple weeks, I mean c'mon people...
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    >These patch notes
    >These **** you changes with event times

Ayyyy lmao​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    Options
    tw in 100min kinda really really weird. after all its tw, why ppl max their gears.
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    patch is at half.... almost done D: wiii, but the server will be down anyways lol
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Options
    why back old time NW ? gm please reply
  • lapastasciutta
    lapastasciutta Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    hey gms give wizards some useful debuff :(
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    Really PWI should figure a way to make 1x NW and 1x xNW or at least make xNW mixed server nations to make it fair
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • gekkelotje
    gekkelotje Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    Are we also getting Arc's maintenance today?
  • lapastasciutta
    lapastasciutta Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options

Really PWI should figure a way to make 1x NW and 1x xNW or at least make xNW mixed server nations to make it fair

they did this to help newbie cash players from steam
  • ladydeanna1829
    ladydeanna1829 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    When is PWI releasing on steam?

I suspect the usual 10AM PST release though I would like confirmation.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Options

- I love that the maximum TW length gets reduced to 100 minutes, I feel like giving the attacker 3 hours to finish is way too long, and factions have been getting away with 0 strategy for the longest time, now they'll actually have to apply different strategies to break a turtling faction instead of pushing B lane for 3 hours hoping the TW ends in time.

I find it funny that you talk about using different strategy to break a turtling faction, yes 3h might have been 2 long but this change is for the worse in my opinion.
    If 2 factions are of equal strength or one has a slight advantage with split pushing and some proper strategy to get near enemy base and enter it to be effective in a push it takes around 20-30 mins to execute it properly and get in position to get some objectives.
    It gets really difficult to get some objectives this way if the enemy seekers , duskblades and blademasters are CONSTANTLY GLITCHING the catapulers , whole push fails because barbs loose catas and have to go back to base to grab a cata and come back to enemy base so this takes even more time and with 100 mins this wont force factions apply other strategies to beat their enemies , it will only make turtling faction defend almost 2x easier and make majority of the 'big tws' boring since lets get real no strategy can help you if your barbs are getting constantly glitched in the air and loose cata.

@thenamesdomino Could you adress the issue that normal teritory wars are having at the moment with constant glitching of enemy catapulers as soon as they are seen by blademasters , duskblades and seekers.
    Because currently whole pushes fail or get delayed , tws are being ruined , strategy is being ruined since all a faction has to do is abuse an exploit and glitch the enemy catas in the air and stop them from effectively pushing and winning tw. It would be really great that something is finally being done about this.

Also a sugestion : Make that damn psychic buffs only selfcastable since it gives unfair advantage and people wont even do dailies unless they have psy buffs with the rate this is going.
  • avishek008
    avishek008 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    A simple way to solve this cata glitching issue in Tws is to disable flying like they done in x-Tw
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options

A simple way to solve this cata glitching issue in Tws is to disable flying like they done in x-Tw

not really, seekers can still transposition on the ground and glitch the barb into a wall or tree or something.
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options

hey gms give wizards some useful debuff :(

Um. Troll? Undine + Spark fire combo is broken enough as it is, with GoF wep and wizzy stealth it will be rekt no lube.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • afkitsune
    afkitsune Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    hakundo said:

TW times reduced from 3 hours to 100 minutes...

who comes up with your ideas? please, i just want to ask if they have ever even played this game.

PWI has been built around TW from the very start, and now you're reducing your number one instance that everyone builds their toons around? and yes yes, xTW is great, but it's pk on a massive scale, it's not TW.

-1, you guys need a new content manager or whatever you call it.

Territory Wars gave me ulcers back when I was in a TW faction. Being a g16 RB2 cleric that gets one shot for 4 hours isn't my idea of a good time.

Even so, you have my sympathy if you actually did like TW.

My R9 3rd cast mystic friend had maxed out refines and good gear, also died lightning quick. Kinda discouraged me from "getting good" or working on new gear.

• dylandarkk1
    dylandarkk1 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    can psys have some new skill like debuffs or something? Decrease channeling and healing potency is useless on 1v1. At least wizzies have undine strike to decrease mag def. what do psy get :(
  • dibbz58
    dibbz58 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    So what time are the servers going back up
  • dblazen1
    edited April 2016
    Options
    dibbz58 wrote: »

Someone can't read the OP. There's 2 links in there, go look at them and that's your ETA.
    Should be a little less than an hour from now, unless they encounter some unexpected troubles.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    dblazen1 said:

dibbz58 wrote: »

Someone can't read the OP. There's 2 links in there, go look at them and that's your ETA.

Should be a little less than an hour from now, HOWEVER they WILL encounter some unexpected troubles.​​

:wink:
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    why is there two diff maintenance links there? first one is two hours (finished) second one is an additional four hours...all one maint/patch though..
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    tuttle said:

why is there two diff maintenance links there? first one is two hours (finished) second one is an additional four hours...all one maint/patch though..

Maintenance game: We have to guess when it actually ends. xD

EDIT: Just finished updating and can confirm that servers are not online! Guess its the 4 hours from now we should go by? New login screens and patcher look awesome though! :smiley:
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options

Maintenance game: We have to guess when it actually ends. xD

EDIT: Just finished updating and can confirm that servers are not online! Guess its the 4 hours from now we should go by? New login screens and patcher look awesome though! :smiley:

It shooouulld be up in a bit more then 1 hour from now. The link says it finishes 1pm my time. and its almost 12pm now!​​
  • mulier
    Options
    maint was stated to last 6 hrs ...

checks the links, what a suuuuurprise they add to 6 hrs ....
    T_T
  • vishnaa
    vishnaa Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    tuttle said:

2 hours till midnight (PST) and 4 hours after midnight, i guess they can't make events on this page which are going over 2 days.
  • dblazen1
    Options
    mulier wrote: »

T_T

You wot?
    They didn't add 6 hours.
    The first link goes from 10pm pdt (which is the time maintenance was said to be started), to 12am pdt
    the second link goes from 12am pdt to 4am pdt.
    That's 6 hours.

In my previous post I meant in a little less than 2 hours, that page always gets me confused with the end time for some reason​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• elyora2
    Options

T_T

It didn't. It literally states at what time for you it will be done. Mine states 1pm my time. It's 12pm my time now. So just 1 more hour to go (hopefully).​​
  • rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    sin20 said:

I find it funny that you talk about using different strategy to break a turtling faction, yes 3h might have been 2 long but this change is for the worse in my opinion.
    If 2 factions are of equal strength or one has a slight advantage with split pushing and some proper strategy to get near enemy base and enter it to be effective in a push it takes around 20-30 mins to execute it properly and get in position to get some objectives.
    It gets really difficult to get some objectives this way if the enemy seekers , duskblades and blademasters are CONSTANTLY GLITCHING the catapulers , whole push fails because barbs loose catas and have to go back to base to grab a cata and come back to enemy base so this takes even more time and with 100 mins this wont force factions apply other strategies to beat their enemies , it will only make turtling faction defend almost 2x easier and make majority of the 'big tws' boring since lets get real no strategy can help you if your barbs are getting constantly glitched in the air and loose cata.

When a barb dies, or simply loses their cata, the catapult will become unclaimed, and it will stay there for a good 20 seconds (I dont know the exact time :anguished: ) You talk like a barb losing their cata means the cata is lost, while there's 76 other people that are all capable of picking that cata back up ^^ Problem is people dont pay attention, Catabarbs oftenly dont communicate properly, or simply no one wants to step up and be the person to pick up that Cata :smile: its more fun to just PK after all...

That right there is 4 things a faction can work on to counter the seeker glitches :smile: Whats even better is that with the Barb getting stuck he doesnt even immediately lose his Cata, he can simply teleport back to base and then the back-up Cata could already be ready to pick it up if everything was communicated properly... That said seeker glitches are annoying as hell ofcourse, but its not something that should dictate how TW goes, its definately something factions can and should be prepared for.

AND YES PLEASE MAKE SOUL OF SILENCE AND SOUL OF VENGEANCE SELF-BUFFS :blush: This is literally the worst thing in the game right now

• blueivy#7117
    blueivy#7117 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    its take forever for me to download new patch q.q
    seems like download the game for the first time -_____________-
  • elyora2
    Options
    AND YES PLEASE MAKE SOUL OF SILENCE AND SOUL OF VENGEANCE SELF-BUFFS :blush: This is literally the worst thing in the game right now

I am a Psy, and I want this! xcDzVlW.png​​
  • mulier
    Options
    elyora2 said:

T_T

It didn't. It literally states at what time for you it will be done. Mine states 1pm my time. It's 12pm my time now. So just 1 more hour to go (hopefully).​​

should read again what i wrote ....

times IN the links ADD TOGETHER are 6hrs ..........