Heavenfall Competition Winner List announcement

Thank you everyone for your patience!
I have winner list, finally. :blush:
As we mentioned: **Each character can only win 1 prize. If one character shows up in the top 5 on both ranking reports, that character will be awarded for their highest rank only. The rank on the other report will be disregarded for the next player in line.
And here is the value of our rewards:
1. Holiday's wish (the ring) + 1 * Soulgem Pack +1 War Avatar Chest S
2. Holiday's wish (the ring) + 1 War Avatar Chest S
3. Soul gem Pack + 1 War Avatar Chest S
4. War Avatar Chest S

I think using a chart would be easy to tell winners and their rewards.

Winners! All rank:

Winners in each class:

We will leave this announcement for 1 week. After that, we will have all rewards sent through in game mail. And since holiday wish can't turn into the ring for duskblade and stormbringer automatically, we will have it spawn in your character during maintenance.

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Umm...wtf@cleric rankings.

Edit- Actually, archers have this as well. So anything after the 27th didn't count?​​
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    (now i regret that i didnt glitch on my veno.)

but ty for the effort, mint!
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Kinda dissapointed they rewarded the glitchers but removed my time, oh well...​​
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    OOOPS xDD nvm. I need to learn to read. NVM and SORRRRRRYYY!!!!!

But I still thought that the ALL-Rankings prizes would be higher rated than the class-prizes, wasnt it?

PS: Yuricku (5th place in the MYSTIC class rankings) is now renamed to xJosey, does your System know that or could that cause problems?
    testxvi said:

Kinda dissapointed they rewarded the glitchers but removed my time, oh well...​​

and ya...the winner Mystics time is actually unachievable by all means possible. It is just not possible, at least not as a Mystic. I thought that they would at least ban this obvious cheater xDDD You could literally spend the whole week trying to get a perfect time with perfect gears on a Mystic and you wouldnt be able to get a time like this without abusing the glitch. Impossible.
    Post edited by jsxshadow on
  • soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    I'm confident I did my run and got into the top 5 archers before the finish date but don't see my name there :c, unless I left it too late but i really doubt it xD,
    congratz to all the winners noinetheless!
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    chary said:

Edit- Actually, archers have this as well. So anything after the 27th didn't count?​​

Correct me if I am wrong: This ranking is based on cross server rank. And the final update of cross server rank was on Jan 27. The end date of this event is on Jan 29. So, yeah, we did not count in updates after 27th.

Also I want to say thank you everyone to join this event! This is the first time I tried to do some events with the build-in rank system. I know there are flaws, dissatisfaction, complains, etc. :cold_sweat: Please help us on events planning so we can enjoy it more ! :wink:

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I knew I would regret putting 20 hours into a run while the pet glitch was still active. Coincidentally I have been "beaten" by a random pet user. I communicated very early on about the problem and there was no action. I knew it would be a waste of time. Ohh well. I wouldnt bother with doing this again until you fix the timer glitch.​​
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    asterelle said:

I knew I would regret putting 20 hours into a run while the pet glitch was still active. Coincidentally I have been "beaten" by a random pet user. I communicated very early on about the problem and there was no action. I knew it would be a waste of time. Ohh well. I wouldnt bother with doing this again until you fix the timer glitch.​​

Let me double check Geneilush's log.
  • purrmeow
    purrmeow Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    The 4th Seeker is Kalopsia from Tideswell, not Etherblade.... :|:|
    http://i68.tinypic.com/35bxnhs.jpg
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

asterelle said:

Let me double check Geneilush's log.
    In all honesty..you dont need to check the logs...a time like this is not possible to achieve as a Mystic. IF you know all the rooms, all the stuff and how to do it perfectly..even then, this time is impossible xDD It was a very very obvious glitch abuse xD
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Lol, better be checking log of every venomancer, mystic, stormbringer and seeker for cheating then, like seriously ^^ I'm pretty sure a lot of them have glitched.
    (yes yes, with the exception of joe's stormbringer cause he already made vid of it)...

Personally I havent made any effort for getting a good time at all in hope of the glitch actually to be fixed and rankings once again reset... but nope..​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Shouldn't all the winners be checked for timer manipulation if that's something you're capable of? Not everyone who glitches the timer would go for the fastest time since that time will be under the most scrutiny. I wouldn't mind trying this event again some day when the timer glitches have been fixed. Maybe there will be more competition when people can have some confidence about the authenticity of the list.​​
  • splendideyes
    someone told me that the timer can not be glitched anymore, can one of the cheater-trio venos confirm that?
  • shaiyrdren
    shaiyrdren Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2016

chary said:

Correct me if I am wrong: This ranking is based on cross server rank. And the final update of cross server rank was on Jan 27. The end date of this event is on Jan 29. So, yeah, we did not count in updates after 27th.

Also I want to say thank you everyone to join this event! This is the first time I tried to do some events with the build-in rank system. I know there are flaws, dissatisfaction, complains, etc. :cold_sweat: Please help us on events planning so we can enjoy it more ! :wink:

The ranking is based on cross server rank yes. However, cross server rank updates every day at 6:30AM as stated in the in-game UI (i.e. "Cross-Server Rankings update at 6:30 am each day. They do not reset."). I'm not sure why updates after the 27th can't be counted then? For those completing their times on the 28th or 29th (29th would still count as the contest was stated to end at 6PM, while the cross server ranking updates at 6:30AM), they just got royally screwed. It's disingenuous to suggest that the contest ends at the 29th, if in fact the last check was to occur on the 27th. The end date should have just been the 27th then.

Not only that, there seems to be another issue at play. PrinceMayora, a cleric from the Twilight Temple server, had a 4th place time in the cleric category on the 27th. However, this character is not even listed in the top 5 rewards spreadsheet, let alone the top spot he claimed before the contest ended. This also applies for Aeliah I believe, but I'm not sure as I wasn't keeping tabs on servers other than Twilight Temple in the cross server rankings.
    Celestris - Twilight Temple
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Uhm you took wrong times Because i was ranked 4th best seeker in Cross server before Event ended meaning that you didn't check last week of event ranking!
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze
    Rankings Will Be checked at the following times:

01/01 18:00 PM PST
    01/08 18:00 PM PST
    01/15 18:00 PM PST
    01/22 18:00 PM PST
    01/29 18:00 PM PST

And i got my time done on the 28th :'(

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze

chary said:

Correcting where you are wrong Cross Server times updates each day at 7am PST so therefore IF you checked on 29th at 18h00 times should have been updated from 29th 07h00!

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze
    erm I made small error is 6:30am PST each day

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • donec92
    donec92 Posts: 5 New User
    wow splendideyes salty or what ahahahahaha
  • kurisukotze
    donec92 said:

wow splendideyes salty or what ahahahahaha

well I earned my 4th spot for S chest, like other that did last min times too

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Eh it's not about saltiness, but the glitch still exists and if PWE ends up rewarding people that cheated and used the glitch, people will either not bother joining another non-forum contest or simply everyone will start abusing whatever next glitch we discover.

Some of the awesome times are legit, others aren't. I haven't looked at the rankings for weeks, but judging by people's reactions, there seems to be a few glitchers among the winners.

• donec92
    who cares kotze?
  • donec92
    as far as i heard from some ppl the glitch is still available, but it counts now the time so its useless
  • kurisukotze
    donec92 said:

who cares kotze?

I care because I was 4th on the 28th so I should get S chest, and yes alot of glitch times, But my issue is I was 4th on 28th before 28th Cross Server times updated so it updated twice before event ended yet my time not counted for what reason? Lame excuse which now proves that PWI staff didn't check times on 29th at 18h00

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • donec92
    crying wont benefit u, be at least nice to them cuz i suppose they wont even care about any1 who doesnt even write constructive nor friendly sentences.

why would u even need an s card xD #l2p
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    donec92 wrote: »
    crying wont benefit u, be at least nice to them cuz i suppose they wont even care about any1 who doesnt even write constructive nor friendly sentences.

why would u even need an s card xD #l2p

At least his/her sentences are actually readable.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• splendideyes
    ignore donec92, he is the 2nd place barb and ingame-married to the first place veno who used the glitch massively on purpose just to see if it still works - she expected the ranking to reset. sadly 2 more venos from the same server followed her example and glitched as well, simply being afraid that other venos would do it too.
    anyway, donec92 is now afraid that his wife gets disqualified and tries to draw the attention to his trolling rather than his girlfriend being punished.

usually a nice guy, just being protective in this case.

mintsummer: since we can not glitch the time anymore, shall we look forward to a new reset and a new event in spring? :)
  • donec92
    except one or two things u are fully right @ splendid. even thought im interested in who u actually are i just want to correct one thing, im far away from being "afraid" that she would get qualified, she doesnt need anything of what u can get there.
    u all knew what u can expect what pwi would do with the glitchers, i mean after some weeks and no acting it was pretty sure they wont disqualify any1.

if u are not able to read it then how can u live inside the pwi community?
    :*
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    mintsummer wrote: »

Cross server rankings update everyday at 6:30 am. So even if the scores from the 29th woudn't count, the scores from the 28th should assuming you took the times that would have appeared at 6:30am on the 29th.

A quick look at the rankings shows the following people with scores from the 28th that would have been eligible for prizes:

Ararat - Etherblade
    PoIIo - Dawnglory
    Kanjiro - Dawnglory
    SweetHara - Twilight Temple​​
  • mirrorshroud
    mirrorshroud Posts: 12 Arc User
    I think they just struck out all current times taken after Jan 27th (unsure of this exact date?) regardless of whether you qualified on top 5 before. I know there's a BM on Etherblade (Thodoric?) that held 5th ranking since December, then redid the instance and finished as 2nd on Jan 28-29th and despite always being on top 5 the whole time, he is not mentioned at all. I think this happened with clerics as well with Ailrah (?). Sorry for spelling mistakes and unsure dates, no access to the game to check atm.