Scheduled Server Maintenance [11/17/15 - 11pm PST]

Options
thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone!
We will be having our server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. There will be a patch involved (Patch Notes)

We expect maintenance to last about 3 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the servers.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    Seems you really going to do these timeslot changes. Since you guys wanted to change NW timeslot based on our feedback which is nice, I still wish you guys would have suggested these timeslots of TW to get more feedback instead of just doing them right away. TW is more important than NW.​​
  • dahighroller2
    dahighroller2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    does not matter till the tokens are increasd I will not go to many charms for 40 tokens....
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Options
    This is beginning to get comical.
    I'm legitimately amused.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • hockey57
    hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    The new tw time schedule is absolutely laughable. If NW token amount isn't increased there is no reason to move it, because it isn't worth going.​​
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    this weeks maintenance question:

what do you think would be a fair total amount of tokens to be earned in the new nation wars?
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    The least PWI could do is to give out 4 times the amount of tokens earned since it is split times 4. However I think a minimun of 100 tokens base should be given for showing up and enduring 2 hrs. And why so few Bridge battles? It really doesnt matter anymore as this game is so about doing anything it can to get our money.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Definitely not minimum 100 tokens. Inb4 everyone logs huge alt army to follow, not just an extra char or two. ;x
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I'm still a bit confused about the Saturday timeslots overlapping. Is this for real?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • implode
    implode Posts: 83 Arc User
    Options
    testxvi said:

TW is more important than NW.​​

For you maybe, but tons more people do NW who are not in TW factions. I think the Fri>Sat move for NW sounds great, since the major issue with the timeslot before was that people on the US west coast were still at work, but now they're both weekend times that's great. I couldn't personally care less what they do with TW, NW is far more important :P

But yes +1 to please fix the total token reward allocation.
  • blueelephant69
    blueelephant69 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Am i the only one that just see people as ungrateful? lol the east coast and west coast servers raged about NW being at that time Friday and asked gm's change it, gm's change it and nope still not happy, now they rage about TW being Saturday at 20:00 YOUR SERVER time? i really don't see how that is a problem. At least you can attend all cross server NW and your TW's. And the TW at 18:30 is listed as 4th will only pretty much happen at TW reset's when everyone bids, other than that i really don't see it happening as its listed as 4th. I know i'll probably get QQ-ed at for defending the GM's but i really don't think they did a bad job on this one.

Two questions @thenamesdomino ;

What about the amount of tokens in the cross server NW ? There definitely needs to be an increase on those or a lot won't bother attending the event.

When is the faction name change stone going to be back in boutique? I did submit a ticket and they totally avoided the question :neutral: . I just ask because i'm sure since the merge they're are some that still want to change they're faction names and haven't had the opportunity to do so, and you did state in War Front expansion patch notes that the problem was fixed that it no longer took coins out of your inventory.?

Thanks.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options
    i have to say the NW token pot needs to be greatly increased, hopefully a bit above 4x. the paltry award i got when i did NW last Sunday was not worth having to bleed off 8 hrs of whitename. I dont go around in whitename and i really dont want to bother with the insane amount of whitenamed jerks who will hunt you down just because when i'm trying to grind out stuff.

they need to increase the token pot AS WELL as reset the pk timer.

i will say i am very pleased at the quick response and so far since the re-privatization of the company the responses have been a few steps above what we normally get. keep up the good work but there is still a lot of work to do in ensuring quality control of the content sent over from china.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    i have to say the NW token pot needs to be greatly increased, hopefully a bit above 4x. the paltry award i got when i did NW last Sunday was not worth having to bleed off 8 hrs of whitename. I dont go around in whitename and i really dont want to bother with the insane amount of whitenamed jerks who will hunt you down just because when i'm trying to grind out stuff.

they need to increase the token pot AS WELL as reset the pk timer.

i will say i am very pleased at the quick response and so far since the re-privatization of the company the responses have been a few steps above what we normally get. keep up the good work but there is still a lot of work to do in ensuring quality control of the content sent over from china.
    From the other thread....
    mintsummer wrote: »
    Eliminate the Forced PK mode upon exit NW.
    Increase the number of suplies in NW.
    If those numbers wont be increase 2 things may happen:
    1 People will quit NW and maybe the game too.
    2 People will bring or try to bring an army of alts in NW.

Yes, we did changes to both Forced PK mode and the numbers of supplies in Cross Server NW.
    ​​

​​
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I'm going to address the concern of the tokens tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will have an update.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options
    Thank both for the information and i look forward to the update. again, this is a great example of the job the community has been asking for. even though there are still a fair amount of complainers, i find it best to acknowledge when you guys are trying to do your due diligence.
  • nohear
    nohear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Yes Yes more tokens for NW, But give us tokens or soldier pay for TW while your at it. tiger-42.giftiger-44.gif​​
    Prindagelf
    Fail Archer
    Kindrid Member since 2009
    Prindagelf - YouTube Channel
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    NW on weekends is great for the majority except few of us who work every weekend, but that's OK. My gear is already upgraded. I will miss NW though even if for around 100 tokens. Good luck Tideswell!!!
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    Well..was nice knowing PWI...I found a p server with GMs that actually pay attention and aren't corrupt and are on at all times, and devs who actually know wth they are doing. PWI is going REALLY downhill from here. I will log on to do my one daily i care about and check in...and TW when my faction has it but this game has officially been dragged through the pig **** and back.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • euphiess
    euphiess Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    still not doing NW till they fix the god damn rewards
    Post edited by euphiess on
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    euphiess wrote: »
    still not doing NW till they fix the god damn rewards. not worth the time or charm ****. fix this please. what the hell... how are we suppose to do ANYTHING involving nw rewards? thats going to hurt people getting r9...hurt people getting s3.... like what the **** is this?! FIX IT PLEASE!

Already fixed. mintsummer posted in Nation Wars: the information-thread about it.​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • atribute2
    atribute2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    stop QQing lolz pwi doest care about you just accept what they gave you and be happy.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    euphiess wrote: »
    still not doing NW till they fix the god damn rewards. not worth the time or charm ****. fix this please. what the hell... how are we suppose to do ANYTHING involving nw rewards? thats going to hurt people getting r9...hurt people getting s3.... like what the **** is this?! FIX IT PLEASE!

Already fixed. mintsummer posted in Nation Wars: the information-thread about it.

Hell, I even copied the quote into this thread.

People need to learn how to read before they post.​​

​​
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    I'm still a bit confused about the Saturday timeslots overlapping. Is this for real?

Which timeslots are overlapping tiger-16.gif
    * Saturday 17:00
    and
    * Saturday 18:30
    ?

tiger-39.gif
    If that is the case, I don't really see the problem, long TW's are rare anyway and it would give more of a chance to take territories from big factions if anything​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    testxvi said:

TW is more important than NW.​​

Really, that's subjective. More important to you, but to someone else that may be farming gear, not so much. Don't you think?

• vixensshop
    vixensshop Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    *The Friday Nation War has been moved to Saturday at 11:20 AM PDT. The Sunday Nation War remains at 11:20 AM PDT.
    This really annoys the heck out of me. For the first time since NW was made, I was finally able to do NW with it being on Friday at 11:20am. I've never been able to play weekends, because that is my family time. So, I got 1 week of NW at 11:20 on Friday now it's being taken away. So glad I did that NW for only 14 tokens to never be able to go again.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    There is an overlapping TW but it's all the way down in the 4th time slot. I can't really remember when the last time I saw a TW in that time slot was. These days we can have up to 7 simultaneous defenses in 1 time slot so you never really get to third slot, let alone the 4th. TW will be on Fridays evenings and Saturday afternoons greater than 99% of the time.
    ​​
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I say give us one Cross Server NW and one Old NW at usual time becaause i like to fight others from my server as well. .
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    I say give us one Cross Server NW and one Old NW at usual time becaause i like to fight others from my server as well. .

That would be make commander quite obsolete. And Kitty likes the possibility of being a commander as she's one of those who cannot fight further. That would also cause moar Q.Q by those who are unhappy with either times.

Though Kitty would indeed like to punish people she doesn't like in NW, but oh well...
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • mango#2840
    mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    lawd
  • knownase
    knownase Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Gotta love the times for TW now. :*
    Ice Bear is pleased.
  • sassytoo
    sassytoo Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    I agree with the KUDOs for the rapid turn around time for fixing the NW rewards and times(although taking 2 hours both sat and sunday away from family, etc will make it hard for some ppl). The only other complaint I had was the servers with the smaller populace were sandwiched between the 2 larger populated servers, at least before if you had trouble with one side you to go to the other side. Now its the same on either side... with the larger populated servers squeezing out the little ones. I do hope that the rewards are substancially different tho, for myself to go from 150-200 tokens for 16000K pc to 34-41 was a little bit hard to swallow, not to mention the cost of the HP charms, repairs, and pots. Looking forward to this weekends to see the changes