Server Merge -- FREE Identity Stone is on the way (Updated)

Comments

• jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    asurin said:

Hello PWI,

Characters that were renamed at the time of the merger with a suffix (LC, HL, RT, LC2, HL2, RT2) will be eligible for the free Identity Stone provided they have been successfully logged in to prior to August 20th. The item will be distributed by in-game mail, so please be sure to keep some space open in your in-game mailbox. We plan to have the item sent out by the end of August.

The block is what was said. That they planned to have the items sent out by the end of August. We're day 3 into September!
    jadasia said:

Be patient or GTFO.

There is a time for patience, then there is a time to notice that promises are being broken. People were patient. They did THEIR part of the requirement. Aside from the ludicrus price for a name change stone, the CONVENIENCE of the said item in going on "sale" and the other issues that have occurred with the server merge, people are tired of being patient. They are TIRED of being scammed and having things taken from them. Many of these people who are being scammed ARE paying into the game even! Yet they are not being treated as players, just bank accounts!
    And again, you'll get it when you get it just like the rest of us. Be patient. Or continue to call the PWI teams liars for breaking promises and throw tantrums in the forum because we didn't get the item on 08/31 and it's now 09/03. It is entertaining.

Oh, and are we being scammed because the item we are getting for free is on sale in the cash shop too? that's a new one.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    jadasia said:

asurin said:

Hello PWI,

Characters that were renamed at the time of the merger with a suffix (LC, HL, RT, LC2, HL2, RT2) will be eligible for the free Identity Stone provided they have been successfully logged in to prior to August 20th. The item will be distributed by in-game mail, so please be sure to keep some space open in your in-game mailbox. We plan to have the item sent out by the end of August.

The block is what was said. That they planned to have the items sent out by the end of August. We're day 3 into September!
    jadasia said:

Be patient or GTFO.

There is a time for patience, then there is a time to notice that promises are being broken. People were patient. They did THEIR part of the requirement. Aside from the ludicrus price for a name change stone, the CONVENIENCE of the said item in going on "sale" and the other issues that have occurred with the server merge, people are tired of being patient. They are TIRED of being scammed and having things taken from them. Many of these people who are being scammed ARE paying into the game even! Yet they are not being treated as players, just bank accounts!
    And again, you'll get it when you get it just like the rest of us. Be patient. Or continue to call the PWI teams liars for breaking promises and throw tantrums in the forum until then. It is entertaining.

Oh, and are we being scammed because the item we are getting for free is on sale in the cash shop too? that's a new one.
    Just wondering, but like you are complaining, about people complaining. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? You know just making sure, I could be wrong lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    Ok well I have a little update on this for us. I emailed them asking about and was told it will take a couple more weeks. Apparently the developers are still making sure they have everyone affected's infomation.
  • asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Ok well I have a little update on this for us. I emailed them asking about and was told it will take a couple more weeks. Apparently the developers are still making sure they have everyone affected's infomation.

I would like to get this from the horses mouth itself. Instead of a "messenger". Sorry, bad habit of not trusting other players.

In short; Citation Needed.
    Post edited by asurin on
    FoxyGR.gif
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    asurin said:

I would like to get this from the horses mouth itself. Instead of a "messenger". Sorry, bad habit of not trusting other players.
    Ok here is the message:

~removed~

Is there an update on when we will receive the Identity Stone ? PWE last posted that we would have them by the end of last month and still no word again about it.
    Additional Details

Edit: Removed support message. You cannot quote those guys. Summarization is fine as long as you're vague.​​
  • zoner112012
    edited September 2015

asurin said:

Ok here is the message:

snip

Problem is, copy pasting tickets on forums is against forum rules. On top of which..and in NO way am i calling you a liar as I do believe this, but anyone could just make that up tbf.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • asurin
    jadasia said:

And again, you'll get it when you get it just like the rest of us. Be patient. Or continue to call the PWI teams liars for breaking promises and throw tantrums in the forum because we didn't get the item on 08/31 and it's now 09/03. It is entertaining.

Wow, you are really slow on the take. Or you're in the GM's pockets. I put money into this game, LOTS of it! If I was told I'd get a free item by a certain date, I'm going to expect it. I know I'm not the only one who feels cheated out of this game with some of the ridiculous pricing going on when it comes to PWI. Or are you unaware how much a veno's battle pet REALLY costs? Cheapest route is $245. So yeah, I'm going to complain. I'm going to "throw a tantrum" and "be impatient" because from a business point of view, this is VERY unacceptable behavior to the customers!
    FoxyGR.gif
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    Hi everyone!

Clear out your mailboxes! The free identity stones have started to go out. This impacted a lot of players and sending all the items might take the system 2 to 3 days, but they are finally on the way! :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • beautyperfection
    beautyperfection Posts: 16 Arc User

Hi everyone!

Clear out your mailboxes! The free identity stones have started to go out. This impacted a lot of players and sending all the items might take the system 2 to 3 days, but they are finally on the way! :)

Yay, Thank you <3

• kakumi
    kakumi Posts: 3 Arc User
    thx :)​​
  • rsdarko
    rsdarko Posts: 1 Arc User
    As if. ID Stone issue was well known before Spirit Coin been gone. Yet there was a resolve already.

I'd like to have my mailbox empty, but with pwi sending useless C-Cards n stuff out I can't empty it unless I sell anything since 80Bank Slots + 80Cupboard Slots and a mere "32" slot stash aren't enough. Not to speak that I can see 32 slots in my stash, 16 unaccesable and well, still waiting on ANY response on that. But alike my first ID Stone ticket: "case closed: solved". Still I am awaiting a response.

And still I wonder how many more new quest and QUEST ITEMS will ship to our NORMAL BAG. Patience is a good thing, but things shouldn't be announced (32slot stash) if it gonna fail anyways.

Gz for all who already got it, I'll only believe as I witness myself xD
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    @rsdarko PWE cant do anything if you hoard items and cant manage to store materials for crafting for example on bank toons.
    I have no such problem and i keep alot of items cuz "i might need them" so your argument is invalid especially in this thread.

The reminder of having space in the mailbox is just an IF case. The system should send you the item anyway regardless if your mailbox is full or not. The system will bypass that (you can test it yourself, the blessing code wont hinder you to send you the items past the 20 slots)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • jadasia
    edited September 2015
    asurin said:

jadasia said:

Wow, you are really slow on the take. Or you're in the GM's pockets. I put money into this game, LOTS of it! If I was told I'd get a free item by a certain date, I'm going to expect it. I know I'm not the only one who feels cheated out of this game with some of the ridiculous pricing going on when it comes to PWI. Or are you unaware how much a veno's battle pet REALLY costs? Cheapest route is $245. So yeah, I'm going to complain. I'm going to "throw a tantrum" and "be impatient" because from a business point of view, this is VERY unacceptable behavior to the customers!
    So you throw money into this game. What's the problem then? Put more into it and buy a stone if you are in that much of a hurry for it. Oh wait...I just got my free one in the mailbox. It's 3 days past the end of August. Maybe I should start a QQ thread demanding some compensation because I had to wait those 3 days. I'll never be satisfied that I got it at all. Just outraged because it didn't come sooner. Even though I got it they still broke their promise and I demand compensation.

This seems freaking idiotic but that is how I see these types of QQ posts.

By the way I just bought a harpy. That makes my 4th legendary pet.

Do you realize how stupid your complaining seems? Especially now that they have started sending them out. Someone even posted an update they received from a GM and you dismissed it outright. Why? Because it doesn't support your complaint post? How does this make you look now?

PS...One can get a herc or nix ticket in game from around 75 mil to 100 mil. Nowhere near $245 in the cash shop. Actually it was $150 in the cash shop when I got the harpy. I sold 100s of millions of coins and waited months and months for it to go on sale to get it. Maybe I need to start another thread to QQ about how long we have to wait for them to go on sale and then demand compensation for that too.
    Post edited by jadasia on
  • jadasia
    edited September 2015

jadasia said:

asurin said:

Hello PWI,

jadasia said:

Be patient or GTFO.

And again, you'll get it when you get it just like the rest of us. Be patient. Or continue to call the PWI teams liars for breaking promises and throw tantrums in the forum until then. It is entertaining.

Just wondering, but like you are complaining, about people complaining. Isn't that a bit hypocritical? You know just making sure, I could be wrong lol
    And now you are complaining about my so called complaining about a complainer. Is this like another kettle calling the pot black who called another kettle black? Silly, isn't it?

Besides since when is insisting on someone to be patient considered complaining anyway?
  • asurin

Hi everyone!

ABOUT TIME!
    FoxyGR.gif
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User

Hi everyone!

Thank you very much!! :)

• zoner112012
    @jadasia what's most amusing is, all you are doing is trolling and making yourself look dumb. But we're the ones that supposedly look it, look around the forums lots are complaining and you're not offering any constructive help. It's OK though cuz people like you are usually the type that only help yourself so there's no surprise there. QQ more about our complaining cuz it won't get you anywhere. It you could just stop reading them and you know, grow up. Later
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    Ty for the name stones for my LC toons <3
  • jadasia

@jadasia what's most amusing is, all you are doing is trolling and making yourself look dumb. But we're the ones that supposedly look it, look around the forums lots are complaining and you're not offering any constructive help. It's OK though cuz people like you are usually the type that only help yourself so there's no surprise there. QQ more about our complaining cuz it won't get you anywhere. It you could just stop reading them and you know, grow up. Later

No. Stupid if calling someone a troll just because they disagree with your QQ
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Settle down guys. I really dun wanna have to nuke the thread. fish-36.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Go go moar drama!tiger-44.gif

Btw, anyone else bought and used Identity Stone prior to this thread? Kitty did and she hasn't got her free Id stone yet. She'd like to rename her cleric by stashing that free stone.tiger-12.gif
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoner112012
    I have a question, If a player was effected by the name change and got an ID stone and changed their name once, are they not going to get the ID stone for free? I want my original name back that another player very clearly maliciously made on DW just to troll me.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • beautyperfection
    beautyperfection Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Btw, anyone else bought and used Identity Stone prior to this thread? Kitty did and she hasn't got her free Id stone yet. She'd like to rename her cleric by stashing that free stone.tiger-12.gif
    ​​

Unfortunately the free ID stone is not account stashable.
  • christer
    christer Posts: 60 Arc User
    Anyone has issues with using the stone?
    I get an Unknown Error 47 when trying to change my name....
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    christer said:

Chances are the name you are trying for is already used.

And thank you PWI for the quick release of the stones!!! The whole three days after the end of August...Wow such a long time to wait. I demand compensation! I want R9! Oh wait, already have it.

Seriously though, again thank you for the quick turnaround for the identity stone!

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• asurin
    christer said:

The error message comes up when someone else already has that name. So if you are trying to get your original name back, chances are you were trolled out of it. I ended up having to pick brand new names for my characters to avoid such an issue.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User

​​

Its not account stashable
  • christer
    christer Posts: 60 Arc User
    That's weird. If I pick a name that is already taken, it actually says the name is not usable >.>
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User

​​

I.d.k. if it's stashable but 'followed' Kitty by renaming my character before the ID stones where send. Since I'm online every day I think 'they' just filtered people out who haven't bought an ID stone.
  • zoner112012
    What bothers me is this. I didn't buy an ID stone someone bought it for me. They said anyone effected by the name change would get a stone but I didn't. I did already change my name but I kind of wanted one. No harm I guess though....I can deal with my TZowner lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg