Server Merge -- FREE Identity Stone is on the way (Updated)

Options
123457»

Comments

• missilou
    missilou Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options
    It's been over a month, 2 tickets later and I have still have not recieved the Identity Stone from the server merge. I logged in for the entire month, the month before and have logged in everyday so far as this is my main character (Sweet_CheeksRT). If anyone knows more than they are still sending them out would let me know would be great. Thank you.
  • malissaat
    malissaat Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Mine has yet to recieve their Stones from the server merge and I logged in the entire month and before the date given to log in affected charracters. My characters name is "DreamFlowerRT".
  • ritaf
    ritaf Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options
    I'm still getting an "Unknown error (47) , I would like to have no HL on the end. Is this being worked on?
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    ritaf said:

I'm still getting an "Unknown error (47) , I would like to have no HL on the end. Is this being worked on?

Do you mean you get an error message when trying to rename your character? If that's the case, then the name you're trying is probably taken. I'd try something else. Good luck!
  • ritaf
    Options
    I was told that just before the merge some inconsiderate people came the the other server and made repete toons just to use up the names and I believe that has happened with mine. Plus I was also told by another person who has the same issue with that error code that it was a issue that PWI was going to have to fix.
    In other words Are they still working on the fix with that error 47? I would also like if they would find that person who took my name and delete that account since it was done on purpose.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    From what I understand (based on available information), the error 47 means that the name was locked on the previous server prior to the merge.

So in the case of Sanctuary~Lost City.
    • If you get an error that the name is in use, it's in use on the Primary database (Sanctuary) or was created after the merge.
    • If you get error 47, then that means that the name was already locked on the Lost City server before the merge, and is still locked.

Either way, it's the same issue. The name is locked as in use/taken, and is not available to be used.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • missilou
    Options
    Another character on my account which is just a holder recieved their Idenity Stone and it was only logged in twice by the 20th. My main one that was logged in everyday before and after the 20th did not recieve one. I just don't get it.
  • ritaf
    Options
    ugh! Thank you sylenthunder
  • blackpanther0
    blackpanther0 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    i still didn't get the identity stone.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options

send a freaking ticket instead of posting in a necro thread. we can't help you here with that.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Not necro, but yes, ticket would be your only bet.

Just hope they have some sitting on the shelf in the office....​​

​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options

Just hope they have some sitting on the shelf in the office....

O dear.

You seam to be a little annoyed with Support over a few things. Want me to give them a lesson in customer service?​​
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

O dear.

You seam to be a little annoyed with Support over a few things. Want me to give them a lesson in customer service?
    It's actually a reference to a thread I started a looong time ago after hearing from a few friends, and others in the forum, that their tickets were denied because PWE didn't "have the materials available".
    It's my little inside joke about support now. samurai-4.gif​​

​​
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options

heero200 wrote: »

O dear.

You seam to be a little annoyed with Support over a few things. Want me to give them a lesson in customer service?

It's actually a reference to a thread I started a looong time ago after hearing from a few friends, and others in the forum, that their tickets were denied because PWE didn't "have the materials available".

It's my little inside joke about support now. samurai-4.gif​​

The words "customer support" and "pwi" together in the same sentence is already a joke. xD
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Options

Item sent to both characters have been changed names.
    I will run another data pull to double check characters have been changed names but did not get the identity stone yet.
    Stay Tuned.
  • zoner112012
    Options

Item sent to both characters have been changed names.
    I will run another data pull to double check characters have been changed names but did not get the identity stone yet.
    Stay Tuned.
    I never got a free ID stone and my name was changed on merge. I had a friend that purchased an ID stone FOR me, but I still never got my free one. I would love if I could still get a free one myself @mintsummer considering that someone very clearly made an alt with my name RIGHT before maintenance to make my name change. I had the only TZoner on the DW server before merge, I had it set to be deleted before the merge and then after merge someone had made another toon with that name...you can very easily see that the toon was made the day right before the merge to force my name change if you want. I want my old name back.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • mintsummer
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    We did another data pull to make sure no one is left behind with the free identity stone. It is coming to your mailbox and please make some free space for it!
    It should be there either by today or tomorrow.
    Enjoy it!
  • missilou
    Options
    Thank You, just as I had given up "bam" you deliver. Awesome Sauce!
  • kidding#1112
    kidding#1112 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    mintsummer wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,
    We did another data pull to make sure no one is left behind with the free identity stone. It is coming to your mailbox and please make some free space for it!
    It should be there either by today or tomorrow.
    Enjoy it!

hello i didn't receive identity stone​​
  • mintsummer
    edited November 2015
    Options

hello i didn't receive identity stone​​

Hello, yours has been sent on 09/03/2015. Double check your mail box? :wink:
  • zoner112012
    Options
    @mintsummer can you please let me know if i can still get my free ID stone which i never did...and maybe read my last comment on here? I really want to know cuz I never got my free one.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • mintsummer
    Options

@mintsummer can you please let me know if i can still get my free ID stone which i never did...and maybe read my last comment on here? I really want to know cuz I never got my free one.

Sent on 2015-11-11 11:40:45 to FleshLightRT already. Double check your mail box?