Barbaric Blood

mango#2840
mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
Is there any other way to obtain these Bloods except the one daily? Is it really just one Blood per day?

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    There are 17 Barbaric bloods available from 1-time story quests. 1 from the daily. 1 per month from sign in rewards. 1 per day added to this event we don't have http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/28895 (pwdb hasn't been updated). 130 are in some pack designed for GMs to test.

That's every possible source afaik, barring some boutique sale. There is no recipe that makes it.
    ​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Thanks for the info asterelle, i was looking for way to make them as well. Hope they add more ways. I presume the tower is coming in the next update? the tower allows us to improve our star charts? Will it need to be a content update (like riptide), or will it slide in a patch, guessing by the patch number?​​
  • draco5787
    draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    good question, which version did the tower come in.
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    jabq wrote: »
    Thanks for the info asterelle, i was looking for way to make them as well. Hope they add more ways. I presume the tower is coming in the next update? the tower allows us to improve our star charts? Will it need to be a content update (like riptide), or will it slide in a patch, guessing by the patch number?​​

I'm kinda hoping it'll unlock after all the historical phases, but it's a slim hope XD
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    I found the location, it is in heaven, bottom left, misty city, but there is no way to enter it right now. Nor is the npc giving any quest. The other npc is missing. Let's hope eternalghost is correct :D.​​
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    I found the location, it is in heaven, bottom left, misty city, but there is no way to enter it right now. Nor is the npc giving any quest. The other npc is missing. Let's hope eternalghost is correct :D.​​

That's actual the intended entry to "FB 109" which was never implemented for obvious reasons. It's map was re-used to make Warsong City. Looks like they are finally making use of the leftover entry portal. Which makes me wonder if PW-CN is planning another instance in the near future that will make use of the Renegade entry in Hell.

Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I am blind as a bat, where is the daily there I know there's one for the wood but where is the one for the blood please ? never mind I got it lol​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Thanks for the info asterelle, i was looking for way to make them as well. Hope they add more ways. I presume the tower is coming in the next update? the tower allows us to improve our star charts? Will it need to be a content update (like riptide), or will it slide in a patch, guessing by the patch number?

I'm kinda hoping it'll unlock after all the historical phases, but it's a slim hope XD

Considering the tower was released bout month ago on China on expansion, which was released after riptide, I would say there is no chance of this being true.​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    The daily is an Astral Sky X daily which you unlock as you do culti. The name is something along the lines of Secret Princess
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    we get 1 barbaric blood each day which is a very low amount... hope we unlock more ways to get it by the time the stuff reaches 100%.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    razzzza wrote: »
    we get 1 barbaric blood each day which is a very low amount... hope we unlock more ways to get it by the time the stuff reaches 100%.​​

yah wtf, why does uch not have an option for it
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    mosz wrote: »

yah wtf, why does uch not have an option for it

it should. Maybe added to it later. LOL! How about a UNC Judgement mode, LOL!
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    That's actual the intended entry to "FB 109" which was never implemented for obvious reasons. It's map was re-used to make Warsong City.
    /Offtopic/ It was inplemented and functioned in the old days (but probably without culti there, since they added OHT culti pretty fast), both heaven and hell Fb109 worked. Later they were redesigned into nirvana and warsong city.

It's very unlikely they will add something new in heaven/hell location. Imo. Especially regarding primal world stuff.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • razzzza
    shade13 wrote: »
    It's very unlikely they will add something new in heaven/hell location. Imo. Especially regarding primal world stuff.[/color]

they actually will. in the chinese version they added a battle tower kind of thing to lotharis and we will get it too.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Or simply a "12 coins for 1 barbaric blood" exchange. Would make that instance popular I wager.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    they actually will. in the chinese version they added a battle tower kind of thing to lotharis and we will get it too.
    Surprisingly. These maps seemed long forgotten x)​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    ... I hope they finally fix the quest references to quests that take you there as well. There's one in Lothranis that's incompletable 'cause the Mist City instance is Mis-sing.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • Deceptistar
    Deceptistar Posts: 62 Arc User
    i dont suppose the previous useless bloods (to some pple) can be converted to new, no? tiger-12.gif​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... D:
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • razzzza
    i dont suppose the previous useless bloods (to some pple) can be converted to new, no? tiger-12.gif

nope there is no way and as far as i know there will be no other use of the blood then the primal skills we have for a long time now.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg