Chips/MoGs leaving boutique?

Comments

• joebaggadonuts
    joebaggadonuts Posts: 16 Arc User
    Apparently PWI wants only people with deep pockets to play from now on.
    Kinda odd that any company would expect top dollar for a flawed product running on a ten year old engine with tired graphics, **** poor net code, memory leaks, and stability issues up the wazoo.

GG PWI. Kiss my $100 a month goodbye.

P.S. plx no comments about "official word". I don't care. PWI has been lying to us and porking us with no reach-around for the entire life of this game. I've had enough.
  • djhaunted
    djhaunted Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I submitted a ticket, asking if they were being permanently removed, and got a reply that they will return in the future.

Edited to remove quoted ticket. You should know better. =)
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • Deceptistar
    Deceptistar Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    djhaunted wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket, asking if they were being permanently removed, and got a reply that they will return in the future.

i guess thats a good sign to save up. Maybe one of those bigger black friday or holiday sales?
    lagunal8.deviantart.com I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... D:
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited August 2015

i guess thats a good sign to save up. Maybe one of those bigger black friday or holiday sales?

Problem is not only is this not an official statement but I am pretty sure discussing tickets in forums is not allowed. I like navi...but I would trust a GM posting on the forums as an official statement over his any day. Sorry not sorry I am still not convinced till we have an official word here as to what they are doing or planning.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator

Problem is not only is this not an official statement but I am pretty sure discussing tickets in forums is not allowed. I like navi...but I would trust a GM posting on the forums as an official statement over his any day. Sorry not sorry I am still not convinced till we have an official word here as to what they are doing or planning.
    Fixed that bit.

I'm a little surprised that we haven't heard from yetweallfalldown yet, but he's been pretty busy lately also. I'll poke him again if we haven't heard in a couple of hours.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    It seems that is 0 comunication between PW staff members. How com yetweallfalldown doesnt know the MOG sale and if its going to be removed or not? How come he has to ask? They dont inform every member of the staff about decisions they make or what?
    giphy.gif

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    shashahah wrote: »
    before you guys go on QQing, i've submitted a ticket in reference to their thread
    and the response i got was that THEY WILL BE BACK at a later time, but they cant give specifics about when that would be (= chips/mogs will NOT be removed permanently)

have a nice day n stuff :)

edit
    ps. can quote the exact response i got, but not sure if thats actually allowed since ive read several times that tickets are not to be discussed on forums

Forget if they ever bring back the R9 items, how the **** did you get a response form PWE in a day? Thats gotta be a record. I might need screen shots as proof of this.
    NGTUy53.png

• maydusk1
    maydusk1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Well if you did more then just PAY to play you would realise that there are other ways then BH to get chips =) but GG for the QQ on it <3
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    spaz95 wrote: »
    ...just ppl are to damn lazy....
    meh, most people play for entertaining, cuz they like it and they like to spend time with friends, i know many ppl that spend way too much time playing this game , is a GAME , not a damn job and this game has become into a job, if you want top gear you need to A:spend real money(which is good cuz means you have a job and you are doing something good for the community) or B:spend lots and lots and lots of time farming , i dont think lazy is the word ...just my opinion
  • zoner112012
    edited August 2015
    maydusk1 wrote: »
    Well if you did more then just PAY to play you would realise that there are other ways then BH to get chips =) but GG for the QQ on it <3

This is an absolutely stupid statement. Given the sheer number of chips one needs for r9 one could do bh every day for a year and not have a single gst , also....I love how there is still now word from a GM clarifying this. On top of which the other ways to get it still wouldn't help this.
    Post edited by zoner112012 on
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    maydusk1 wrote: »

Pls do tell us the other ways...
    giphy.gif

• rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    I'm looking into this to see what's going on. Will report back once I hear more (may be tomorrow as several people have left the office already).

Okay, waited for a day and heard nothing. What's up, all the employees took the day off yesterday or somethin?

IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • zoner112012
    rocky19 wrote: »
    I'm looking into this to see what's going on. Will report back once I hear more (may be tomorrow as several people have left the office already).

Okay, waited for a day and heard nothing. What's up, all the employees took the day off yesterday or somethin?

And today is Friday so if we don't hear from them today it means a whole weekend with no real sale or info about what they are really doing. GG
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • airisjen
    airisjen Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    So idk how to feel atm. Iv been collecting MoG for my SB since last sale with in game coin. I didnt even notice where it said they would be removed and to me pwi is very forgetfull or dismissive, sooo here you say in the future. If you mean in year or 2 from now sure but i get this small feeling where going to be fighting this out like we had to for dq and got no where. If it becomes like it was 2 years ago when MoG and GST wernt in boutique, sure fine i can see that but atleast still have sales regularly
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    A lot of us do not fac and a lot do not belong to a tw fac. This would be the end of the game
  • sylenthunder
    Dunno, but I did finally get a response.
    MOG and chips will be removed from the boutique for some time. They will return, at some point. Meanwhile, Chips can be got from new chance box--1000 pack. MOG can be got from TW reward -- although it is a really really small amount.

GST--- wrong price for sure. If we release this item for boutique later, I will reimburse players who bought it during this time period.

​​
  • zoner112012
    MOG and chips will be removed from the boutique for some time. They will return, at some point. Meanwhile, Chips can be got from new chance box--1000 pack. MOG can be got from TW reward -- although it is a really really small amount.

GST--- wrong price for sure. If we release this item for boutique later, I will reimburse players who bought it during this time period.

HILARIOUS, they really expect players to pay 60 gold for 1 gst...on top of which they REALLY expect anyone to get MoG from TW rewards after this merge? LOL and what about the sales that aren't REALLY going on? We still need a word on that...MoG and Chip packs are supposed to be on sale and they really aren't so they are lying on their post about what's on sale.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sylenthunder

HILARIOUS, they really expect players to pay 60 gold for 1 gst...on top of which they REALLY expect anyone to get MoG from TW rewards after this merge? LOL and what about the sales that aren't REALLY going on? We still need a word on that...MoG and Chip packs are supposed to be on sale and they really aren't so they are lying on their post about what's on sale.

Yeah, we can only hope that @yetweallfalldown comes back with more information.

​​
  • mijuja
    mijuja Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well, honestly isn't the first time pwi remove things from boutique to put it later, since generally most people only buy chips and mogs on sale, its like waiting for a sale, just that they're not on boutique anymore. Which comes for my question, they putted a list of items on sale in a post on arc, all items announced entered on sale, but why mogs and chips didn't go for it? True, it could be a mistake, but they mistook only chips and mogs?
    They want to remove mogs and chips from boutique?, harsh but i can deal with that. Wanna make a chips sale but don't put chips on sale? Then remove the misleading words from the post, because people could charge for this and don't find what they want.
  • umaro
    umaro Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I honestly don't care if this is permanent but pwi you're hurting only yourselves right now. Best to not even think of putting rank 9 in the game in the first place as it was a bad idea. Now taking it away pretty much would make people that give you large sums of money just to have that "GM feeling" to be competetive in this game quit. I suggest you either leave it there or just shut down the game. You already ruined the game by even creating this horribly broken gear.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    umaro wrote: »
    I honestly don't care if this is permanent but pwi you're hurting only yourselves right now. Best to not even think of putting rank 9 in the game in the first place as it was a bad idea. Now taking it away pretty much would make people that give you large sums of money just to have that "GM feeling" to be competetive in this game quit. I suggest you either leave it there or just shut down the game. You already ruined the game by even creating this horribly broken gear.

Maybe something better coming along
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User

A good way at making more money off of Chips and trying to get the players to play more. Although with the server merger issues, I am not sure it is a good move right now. PWE creating more issues before fixing/taking care of ones already pissing people off.
    NGTUy53.png

• forgets2flush
    forgets2flush Posts: 10 Arc User

Yeah, we can only hope that @yetweallfalldown comes back with more information. doesn't quit or get fired for helping the player base.

Fixed.
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User

Yeah, we can only hope that @yetweallfalldown comes back with more information. doesn't quit or get fired for helping the player base.

Fixed.

Idk why but this made me laugh more than it should
  • sylenthunder
    titotit wrote: »

Fixed.

Idk why but this made me laugh more than it should
    Because it's really close to the truth? samurai-37.gif

I LOL'ed at it as well.

​​
  • zoner112012
    Sad when we as players know how bad PWE treats staff that makes us happy.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    So no reply back yet? ~~~~
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    ethika1 wrote: »

Yes, there has been a reply. Scroll up 9 posts before yours, same page, and Sylen has the reply in his post.

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User

Yes, there has been a reply. Scroll up 9 posts before yours, same page, and Sylen has the reply in his post.

So that is a no. I would expect a full explanation. That chance pack for chips sounds really expensive compared to what chips were.​​
  • sylenthunder
    shimarra wrote: »

So that is a no. I would expect a full explanation. That chance pack for chips sounds really expensive compared to what chips were.

You're not very familiar with how PWE works yet. samurai-38.gif​​

​​