Returning back General Summer's old Look

Options
howiter
howiter Posts: 5 Arc User
So, when you guys updated and added Dawnglory...

General Summer now looks FREAKING UNBEARABLE AND UNBADASS!

I am serious, WHY did you guys take away his old look?! He was fine before, and actually looked like a general, unlike now. Now he looks like a Keiji Madea reject and just pure fanbait for yaoi fangirls to have him shipped with those two lieutenants. Seriously. I know he's young, but why did you had to change him? He looked FINE before. He looked COOL.

PLEASE OH PLEASE give him back his old model... The sword and shield and armour was what made him iconic to many fans of Perfect World. He doesn't look like General Summer anymore.

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Sorry Im not going to log this,

Cant really say this is a suggestion that needs to go forward.

Thanks,
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Options
    onion-3.gif Can't say I pay much attention to NPCs so IDK if this true and can't login atm....but, if it is. Then why not? lol.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Options
    In fairness, female characters see General Summer's armor as a dress so.... ​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    onion-3.gif Can't say I pay much attention to NPCs so IDK if this true and can't login atm....but, if it is. Then why not? lol.

It has changed but as a point to the fact it has and how many people have noticed I really don't think this is a Game Breaking or player supported suggestion.
    opkossy wrote: »
    In fairness, female characters see General Summer's armor as a dress so.... ​​

Since this is a China game don't most of the classes?

Thanks.
  • ovenusarmanio
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

It has changed but as a point to the fact it has and how many people have noticed I really don't think this is a Game Breaking or player supported suggestion.
    In fairness, female characters see General Summer's armor as a dress so....

Thanks.

Meh, I support changes that would make things better for a small subset of players that other people don't notice or care about, and in fact would not be affected by at all. The real question is how many of those "shippers dreams" would it crush?

• heerohex#3018
    Options

Thanks.

Meh, I support changes that would make things better for a small subset of players that other people don't notice or care about, and in fact would not be affected by at all. The real question is how many of those "shippers dreams" would it crush?

True, My other mindset towards this is since this is controlled by china I really don't think this is something they would even entertain. Tho they do say one person can make all the difference.

Up for debate and your point is a good one I have to argue how many people would care about it being changed back to it being changed in the first place. Still not going to add this to the log files as its no effect on game play. They updated a lot of NPCs at one update and I would not stand a chance if people wanted each NPC changed from that whole list.

Thanks,
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options

Thanks.

I really don't think china cares a lot about how someone wants an npc to look like though
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• ovenusarmanio
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »

Thanks.

I really don't think china cares a lot about how someone wants an npc to look like though

True, but sometimes they fix the most inconsequential things. Or "fix" things that weren't broke.

• heerohex#3018
    Options

Thanks.

True, but sometimes they fix the most inconsequential things. Or "fix" things that weren't broke.

And break something else in the process... lol
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options

Thanks.

hahahaa remember when we asked for them to make the free TB wings bigger?

They mis-interpreted it in China and made all the TB wings bigger except the free default set.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    Options
    I do! And they never looked back.dino4-4.gifdino3-8.gifdino3-10.gifdino3-18.gif