Heard a rumor that event gold is going away.

Options
That's nonsense, yes?

Comments

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    its explained in every single server merge thread, including the one stickied by GM and in the news post about merge.
  • foundingfather
    foundingfather Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Asking a question on a forum? What was I thinking?

I work for a living so I haven't been camping on the forums, reading one thread after another. The search function yielded hundreds of links, none of which dealt with my question so lighten up.
  • mosz
    Options
    Asking a question on a forum? What was I thinking?

you were thinking, hey my time is more important than everyone elses,ME ME ME IM IMPORTANT, i wont even bother to read the stickies or news posts, which answer 95% of the questions people have about the upcoming patch

do you know why the search function yeilds hundreds of links instead of just the places where it was directly answered by gms? because of posts like yours
  • foundingfather
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Bite me dude. The only one I don't care about here is you, you self-important little p####k.

You know nothing about me and little about anything else. I'll post what I want, when I want, within the rules of forum.
  • mosz
    Options
    Bite me dude. The only one I don't care about here is you, you self-important little p####k.

You know nothing about me and little about anything else. I'll post what I want, when I want, within the rules of forum.

the first forum rule is to read the stickies before posting :)
  • foundingfather
    Options
    Yeah, I get that. I thought I had done due diligence before asking. Aside from the vitriol, thanks for pointing me toward the answer.
  • kalkaria
    kalkaria Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    mosz wrote: »
    you were thinking, hey my time is more important than everyone elses,ME ME ME IM IMPORTANT, i wont even bother to read the stickies or news posts, which answer 95% of the questions people have about the upcoming patch

Honestly don't understand why you are being so toxic. He asked a simple question, why can't you just help him out? You accomplish nothing by doing this. You are driving people away from the forums and wasting your own time in the process.

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    Demon/Sage cards are going away so redeem them if you got any. This could be found on Arc news item bout server merges, which isnt unreasonable to read even if you work. Later it was clarified in main server merge thread on forums by staff member you wont lose your event gold, only cards become invalid. Even that shouldnt be unreasonable thing to look at for people whose time is oh so precious.

Ps. I cant believe all this discussion and no helpful reply. ​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    I was told the news posts are a good place to find information about upcoming things...
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    This is the item that is going away: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/31536
    It's the ticket that sits in your mailbox from promos.

This item is here to stay and will be functional http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/28098
    There are some events you can get this item in.
    ​​
  • mosz
    Options
    kalkaria wrote: »

Honestly don't understand why you are being so toxic. He asked a simple question, why can't you just help him out? You accomplish nothing by doing this. You are driving people away from the forums and wasting your own time in the process.
    The search function yielded hundreds of links, none of which dealt with my question so lighten up.

do i need to explain it a second time? i not only clearly stated, but it can be clearly deducted from the above quote.
  • foundingfather
    Options
    My thanks to those of you who provided helpful information.
  • columrt
    columrt Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Different forums, same drama...

I wonder if the disappearance of the event gold tickets will result as some other event gold gain method.​​
    103/103/101 Demon Strength Barbarian and the army of alts I'm too lazy to list now.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    Only ways I can think of is Tigers event and Lucid Gold if there are no more giveaways.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I would assume event gold from Tiger's would also be useless if still given out since it seems like the announcement is implying it would just disappear if you opened it. So the only normal in-game way to get event gold would be to run Jungle Ruins.​​
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    Options
    mosz wrote: »

the first forum rule is to read the stickies before posting :)

Ahhhh, I see that even though we got a new forum, some cancerous users still persists with their trash habits, right?

Seriously, why do you do it? Why act like you own these boards? Does it makes you feel better, smarter or superior? Do you get paid to act like that? Does it make you sleep sound at night?

I guess we can tell that the answer for these questions is "No". Really, I pity you.. I really do... I bet you're a very sad and lonely person IRL, that tries to make up for it on these boards with these rude atitudes... Just stop, dude... you're looking pathetic and try hard... people will keep creating threads and use the baord as they wan to, be you like it or not.

TL DR: You DO NOT OWN THIS board, so stop trying to look like you're someone mighty and superior here and telling other how they should use this board with your useless spamming, because you're not helping it at all!

Now, onto the thread... Yes, they're just removing is the Demon/Sage ticket, and not the Event Gold itself.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Options
    Question, asked and answered. Gonna close this now. dino3-8.gif​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.