Please rethink the next log-in event

Options

Comments

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    But I am glad they rethink to change the reward for Tier2.
    Do they? Any official info about that?

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    shade13 wrote: »
    But I am glad they rethink to change the reward for Tier2.
    Do they? Any official info about that?

​​

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1195404/pwi-maintenance-discussion-7-15-15#latest

on that thread the 3rd comment.
    giphy.gif

• yetweallfalldown
    yetweallfalldown Posts: 109 admin
    Options
    Hi folks,

Quick update regarding the rewards for the login event. We have changed the tier 2 prize to three War Avatar Chest: B. This change has been done based on community feedback for the rewards. We appreciate the continued feedback!

Alex
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
    | Support | [YouTube |
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!! SO MUCH!
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    thank you, yetweallfalldown!

btw based on community feedback, we are still waiting for the s-chest. :tongue:
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi folks,

Quick update regarding the rewards for the login event. We have changed the tier 2 prize to three War Avatar Chest: B. This change has been done based on community feedback for the rewards. We appreciate the continued feedback!

Alex

Thanks!!!!!dino1-24.gif

​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    well b chest is kind of lame but still I am glad that the Arc listened and at least got the 9 mil card out of it
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    wow so now all the rewards are useless **** cause a bunch of whining **** couldn't let **** the way it was
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi folks,

Alex

Thanks for reading our posts and listening to the majority of us. :)

• reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    As a free player who survives off of bh and fsp I was really looking forward to a bit of extra coin. Before anyone says cat shop and sell things, things don't sell, my tt shop is lucky to sell a few mats a week, same for my oht shop, mirage shop, etc. The fact is this games economy is top heavy. Most of the wealth ingame is controlled by very few. There is very little coin generation at the bottom of the economy since dq, gear and pots have all been nerfed. This is a serious problem imo. You can't just go out and grind coin when you need it anymore. You have to wait for someone to buy something your selling or get lucky from bh. The ones who do have the wealth to buy things don't need the things shops are selling usually. Imo the economy (atleast us free players at the bottom of it) really could of used some extra coin.
  • venox34
    venox34 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    ^ hoover69 100% bunch of cry babys ruining things for rest of us all probably rich as hell already and not wanting any of us not as OP people making any coin for basic gear
  • bloodedone87
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am so happy about this change of Tier 2 reward
    g1380729488540213602.jpg
    giphy.gif

• KiLiWiKiLi
    KiLiWiKiLi Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Yea, all the rich shytful players whining to remove the 9mil... just because they are already rich and dont want anyone else to have coins... Meanwhile, making all the quests from lv1 to 100 give less than 10mil coins...This game!

I love how those rich **** talk about inflation in a game, like they were so smart... lol
  • dreki
    dreki Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    i totally agree to what Reaperarm1 posted the economy in this game is just like Real life controlled by the 1% of the population. What they are afraid of is other people getting gear to knock them off getting the good rewards for events.The money in this game has been so through the roof it isn't funny anymore. The price of DQs is in the garbage so farming DQ is gone. And then they turn around because people complaining about botting. So they limit the time you can now farm for nothing. SO what happens when the cash shoppers have no one to sell too when all the real gamers leave this game and they don't spend anymore money for zen. Where will PWI gets it money then? Much like real life this game has mimicked the world just perfectly. The 1% ers controlling the money and everything else in the game.
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    venox34 wrote: »
    ^ hoover69 100% bunch of cry babys ruining things for rest of us all probably rich as hell already and not wanting any of us not as OP people making any coin for basic gear

How about you start working for G16 and Rank9 gear like all of us did.
    And no you wont make any coin for basic gear if every toon a player has would have got 9mil for free.
    Havent you read the comments on this thread were ''we cry babys'' explain how this will ruin the economy, that prices will go high for an item that used to cost 1 mil you will have to pay 3-4 mil?
    We know this would have happend cause we already have experiance from past when players auto cultivated with 10 alts per day making bilions of coins per week causing gold to dissapear form AH and to be sell by few players in wc with 5-6 mil per gold.
    giphy.gif

• KiLiWiKiLi
    KiLiWiKiLi Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    And no, All those R9 right now didnt "work" for their R9... Before 1 gold was 1 mil or less, so they didnt work for their R9 as HARD as we do now.
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    KiLiWiKiLi wrote: »
    I am so happy about this change of Tier 2 reward
    g1380729488540213602.jpg

U must be happy because i'm sure you are rich and greedy as ****.

My main is LuminaFerron on Arch server.
    If you play on that server or if you would make a toon there you would see that my toon is just G16+4 with +5 weapon and currently working on R9 gear.( JOJ, FWS, FSP like all ''rich and greedy players did'')
    So I am not rich and greedy as ****.
    just think for a moment( if you can).
    If i would have been rich and greedy i would have wanted that every player to get 9 milions and right now i would have buyed items that in 5 days I can sell them 3 times their current price.
    giphy.gif

• reaperarm1
    Options

And no you wont make any coin for basic gear if every toon a player has would have got 9mil for free.
    Havent you read the comments on this thread were ''we cry babys'' explain how this will ruin the economy, that prices will go high for an item that used to cost 1 mil you will have to pay 3-4 mil?
    We know this would have happend cause we already have experiance from past when players auto cultivated with 10 alts per day making bilions of coins per week causing gold to dissapear form AH and to be sell by few players in wc with 5-6 mil per gold.

I have g16, on more than one toon. It was a pain to farm it and luckily because of those toons I stay afloat from them doing bh 100 and fsp. Other than those two sources I have no other ways to obtain coin, sure i could farm herbs in hell for a paltry 400k an hour on average. The fact is the removed almost any way to make coin besides jolly jones, bh 100 and fsp. Cat shops don't sell squat anymore. I walk the shops in west daily and see the same items day after day, week after week cause the only people with surplus amounts of coin to blow don't need what those shops are selling. Those people already have r9rr, refines, shards. So those with coin aint buying and those that want to buy don't have coins to buy things with. What good is gold coming down to 3m instead of 5m each when nobody has coins to buy gold no matter the price. At the rate I make coins r9 is a pipe dream sadly. IT's definitly not from a lack of trying though.
  • nopers
    nopers Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    YOU ALL RUINED MY LIFE :s Can you now all at least QQ about the last tier reward now.
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    reaperarm1 wrote: »

I have g16, on more than one toon. It was a pain to farm it and luckily because of those toons I stay afloat from them doing bh 100 and fsp. Other than those two sources I have no other ways to obtain coin, sure i could farm herbs in hell for a paltry 400k an hour on average. The fact is the removed almost any way to make coin besides jolly jones, bh 100 and fsp. Cat shops don't sell squat anymore. I walk the shops in west daily and see the same items day after day, week after week cause the only people with surplus amounts of coin to blow don't need what those shops are selling. Those people already have r9rr, refines, shards. So those with coin aint buying and those that want to buy don't have coins to buy things with. What good is gold coming down to 3m instead of 5m each when nobody has coins to buy gold no matter the price. At the rate I make coins r9 is a pipe dream sadly. IT's definitly not from a lack of trying though.

R9 is a pipe dream for you maybe.
    by my plans if everything goes well in 6monts- 1 year i should have R9 on my SB which will be my first R9 toon.
    Anyway not earlier than 2016 since its last time they sell MOG in boutique this year and right now I dont have money to buy it.

let me explain a thing to you.
    When PW anounced they will give 9milions for free for Tier 2 reward on Archosaur server a player was asking other to not sell gold in AH anymore with 3 milions. He said it would be batter for them to wait 5 days and sell it with 5 milions in wc.
    MOG is on sale now with 12,5 gold each but lets say 12 gold to be a round price.
    So would you like to pay 36milions per MOG with gold at 3 milions or 60mil per MOG at 5 milion coins?

giphy.gif

• cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    Options
    but why did it have to be B card again? couldn't be something better? got enough of them with the S packs >~<
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • reaperarm1
    Options

R9 is a pipe dream for you maybe.
    by my plans if everything goes well in 6monts- 1 year i should have R9 on my SB which will be my first R9 toon.
    Anyway not earlier than 2016 since its last time they sell MOG in boutique this year and right now I dont have money to buy it.

let me explain a thing to you.
    When PW anounced they will give 9milions for free for Tier 2 reward on Archosaur server a player was asking other to not sell gold in AH anymore with 3 milions. He said it would be batter for them to wait 5 days and sell it with 5 milions in wc.
    MOG is on sale now with 12,5 gold each but lets say 12 gold to be a round price.
    So would you like to pay 36milions per MOG with gold at 3 milions or 60mil per MOG at 5 milion coins?

[/quote]

Either way it does'nt matter to me since i'm not going for r9. I'm glad it's beneficial to the vocal minority on the forums though that nobody gets the 9 mil reward. It still does'nt address the problem that coin has evaporated in the economy and it's hard for average players to afford pots, repairs and other basics but hey you'll have r9. Your right we don't need everyone getting 9mil for free. We need viable ways to farm coin ingame and no doing jolly jones on 10 alts and bh and fsp on another 10 alts is'nt viable, especially for players that are'nt established ingame yet.

I won't bother with this any further. Good luck to you and your quest for r9.
  • techdawg
    techdawg Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    Well, F U community for being so stupid then, what a crock of s*Xt​​
    Signature_2.png
  • lamb91
    lamb91 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    wow srsly? is this game runned by 4 years old people or what?
    are u being persuaded by few players who r active on forums, and coz they have it all and cs their whole life in pwi they rage coz of 9m?

it seems, you just care the few ones which participate in forums and qq the whole time, for everthing. if u offering us COINS then do it, why do ppl have to say whats good and not?

and yeah of course if i were rich i wouldnt like to the poor have some free coins when i had to pay for everything in game

apart from that, the lack of motivation on these "login events" after failures suchs as S packs not chest, and now 9m for 3 B cards?

wow gotta be kidding, i shoulda stick on the other games and not spending time on logging my chars for today. in a game which is being the whole time, persuaded easily by their players

pathetic.

Oh but wait, it is so OK the FREE S SET for those who CS THE most isnt it? FREE S for the richest and cser who qq for free 9m for the poor, but not for the FREE NEUMA PORTAL SETS, all right.
  • techdawg
    Options
    as far as i'm concerned all you whiners can take your f'ing economy **** and shove it up your backside.​​
    Signature_2.png
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm surprised by the lack of foresight in the last few posts. Lets say we got the 9m per character. Who do you think would benefit more? The new player with 2 or 3 toons or the people who have end game toons who have 20+ levelled characters?

Each "end game rich cash shopping piece of **** player" would have at least .5b-2b or more coin from their alts. Each newer player would have 9m-54m coin. Newer players would be able to afford a few forge fees, maybe some arrows, and pots. While the inflation would cause anything else not weighed down by NPC prices to skyrocket. In the end new players would have a pittance. Much better for younger players to learn to farm what there is available at current market prices. Try JOJ, it's a good start if you are having trouble affording pots and arrows, and if you save up will help you get a few pieces of extra gear that might not be given through rewards now. There is even a mount on day 14, you could start up an herb farming business. At least this way your g16, if that's what you choose, will cost 60m instead of 600m. 9 days in joj will get you close to 9m so it seems like a lot compared to 5days logging in, but the things you want to buy will still be somewhat affordable compared to what it would be if the game was flooded with trillions of coins in a few days. If you're a new player and can't find one of the posts on how to earn money in game at lower levels in the forums, PM me on forums and ill be glad to walk you through a few ways to get money for your day to day costs.

Blame it on cash shoppers all you want. They support the game you're playing, and they are speaking out and trying to ensure that the things you will want to buy in the future remains somewhat affordable for all despite the fact that they would benefit MORE from the promo than the newer player...

Think a bit harder before you blame stupid end game r9s for their selfish decisions.
  • lild1994
    lild1994 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    I'm surprised by the lack of foresight in the last few posts. Lets say we got the 9m per character. Who do you think would benefit more? The new player with 2 or 3 toons or the people who have end game toons who have 20+ levelled characters?

Each "end game rich cash shopping piece of **** player" would have at least .5b-2b or more coin from their alts. Each newer player would have 9m-54m coin. Newer players would be able to afford a few forge fees, maybe some arrows, and pots. While the inflation would cause anything else not weighed down by NPC prices to skyrocket. In the end new players would have a pittance. Much better for younger players to learn to farm what there is available at current market prices. Try JOJ, it's a good start if you are having trouble affording pots and arrows, and if you save up will help you get a few pieces of extra gear that might not be given through rewards now. There is even a mount on day 14, you could start up an herb farming business. At least this way your g16, if that's what you choose, will cost 60m instead of 600m. 9 days in joj will get you close to 9m so it seems like a lot compared to 5days logging in, but the things you want to buy will still be somewhat affordable compared to what it would be if the game was flooded with trillions of coins in a few days. If you're a new player and can't find one of the posts on how to earn money in game at lower levels in the forums, PM me on forums and ill be glad to walk you through a few ways to get money for your day to day costs.

Blame it on cash shoppers all you want. They support the game you're playing, and they are speaking out and trying to ensure that the things you will want to buy in the future remains somewhat affordable for all despite the fact that they would benefit MORE from the promo than the newer player...

Think a bit harder before you blame stupid end game r9s for their selfish decisions.

If sweetie bot was working correctly i would give you 10 billion points for this post. People have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to r9 players and the economy. Most of those players got r9 because they already know the market and how it operates. Very few r9 players are actually able to cash that much. And the ones that do are +12 with jades. It's sad when i see r9rr players who took years to farm their gear that are still below +10, being called cashers because of some noobs ignorance.
    PWI%20sig.jpg
    Fourth of the Twelve, frozen for eternity.
  • techdawg
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »

It isn't a matter of forsight.. would have been nice if the change was actually put to a vote, and I'll blame whomever I want, what good does it do, the little guy always gets the shaft in the end, and it seems it's no different here.​​
    Signature_2.png
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    I see my thread has proven useful. ty GMs. egg-26.gifegg-26.gifegg-26.gif​​