Login Event this month

Options
bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
Well it seems that no demon sage gold event cards this month.
Only War Avatar Cards.
5 B cards that probably the majority will devour.
But hey the good thing is that everyone will get an S card.
Oh and you have to be lvl 50 to receive rewards.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9411493-pwi-summer-login-event
giphy.gif

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Options
    They also learned from the last time and are much more explicit about the rules and restrictions. Good on them for that.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Options
    fox-10.gif looks like level 50's can't get it anymore either, although the only reason people wanted them was because of the event gold. LOL

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Well in this case, it does make sense seeing as nobody would be able to wear the cards they get anyway xD it's a good start to limiting it for future login events, although the previous login event rewards make it a bit easy to get characters to 50
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • lamb91
    lamb91 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    well at last pwi started thinking about the poor and not only on the rich ppl.
  • calisthenics#5358
    calisthenics#5358 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yay I'll get an S card. I haven't been on in about 6-7 months so I am in the dark about the latest things and bugs, etc. Though these new forums are getting to be quite cumbersome...
    Retired, Mixed Martial Artist, Lone wolf, Calisthenics junkie
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    kevynontai wrote: »
    Yay I'll get an S card. I haven't been on in about 6-7 months so I am in the dark about the latest things and bugs, etc. Though these new forums are getting to be quite cumbersome...

hey arent you this person:
    https://youtu.be/4dwyTgJKdgI
    giphy.gif

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    totally off topic, but i love that signature, blood.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • calisthenics#5358
    calisthenics#5358 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options

Yes I am O_O.
    Retired, Mixed Martial Artist, Lone wolf, Calisthenics junkie
  • bloodedone87
    Options

Yes I am O_O.

Then make more videos like that if you have time.
    today there are no good PVE sin videos on youtube. :'(

And now if we can get back to the topic of this thread would be nice.
    Well I am the one that derailed it so .. sorry for that. :D
    giphy.gif

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    It's good that they finally noticed that a single S-Card is far beyond OP and going a bit easier on them in terms of blasting them out.

I just hope they wont add the S-Chests to the Boutique...that would be devestating...srsly. Altho I fear that for a long time already.

S-Chest = 50 Gold each xD
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > It's good that they finally noticed that a single S-Card is far beyond OP and going a bit easier on them in terms of blasting them out.
    >
    > I just hope they wont add the S-Chests to the Boutique...that would be devestating...srsly. Altho I fear that for a long time already.
    >
    > S-Chest = 50 Gold each xD

At 50 gold that would be less than a third of the cost to get them from B-s packs @.@ gold would install blow up to max amount, hoping that never happens.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > It's good that they finally noticed that a single S-Card is far beyond OP and going a bit easier on them in terms of blasting them out.
    >
    > I just hope they wont add the S-Chests to the Boutique...that would be devestating...srsly. Altho I fear that for a long time already.
    >
    > S-Chest = 50 Gold each xD

At 50 gold that would be less than a third of the cost to get them from B-s packs @.@ gold would install blow up to max amount, hoping that never happens.

R8 used to cost much MUCH more than 72 gold. So them eventually doing this may actually end up happening.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    opkossy wrote: »

R8 used to cost much MUCH more than 72 gold. So them eventually doing this may actually end up happening.

yup, use to be only buyable with tokens, which meant over 50,000 tokens, which meant over 500mil

weve had multiple crashes of price of certain gears, r8/r9 into boutque, nw causing nirvana to drop 90%, etc.
  • sexynymph
    sexynymph Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    What happened to getting an S card? We didnt get an S chest we got a pack and most of those cards are just B. Are we going to get another chest with our S cards since this got screwed up?
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    sexynymph wrote: »
    What happened to getting an S card? We didnt get an S chest we got a pack and most of those cards are just B. Are we going to get another chest with our S cards since this got screwed up?

We supposed to have only 1 S chest (according to news) and with it we had a chance to get one B to S card. It's not screwed up this time.

edit: changed pack to chest + copied text from news:

Tier 1 - Login on at least five separate days during the login promotion to receive: War Avatar Chest: B x 5
    Tier 2 - Login on at least ten separate days during the login promotion to receive: War Avatar Pack S x 5
    Tier 3 - Login on at least 12 separate days during the login promotion to receive: War Avatar Chest: S x 1
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    sjampie wrote: »
    sexynymph wrote: »

We supposed to have only 1 S chest (according to news) and with it we had a chance to get one B to S card. It's not screwed up this time.

edit: changed pack to chest + copied text from news:

Tier 1 - Login on at least five separate days during the login promotion to receive: War Avatar Chest: B x 5
    Tier 2 - Login on at least ten separate days during the login promotion to receive: War Avatar Pack S x 5
    Tier 3 - Login on at least 12 separate days during the login promotion to receive: War Avatar Chest: S x 1

chest=guaranteed card of that rank
    pack= random lower grade up to that grade included

so it was screwed up for tier two and three
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Seems I got lucky by getting the S cards.
    But if it realy screwed up it should be before tier 2: according to the maintenance info there where only some localization changes. :neutral:
  • clokey#3498
    clokey#3498 Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options

Yes I am O_O.

Then make more videos like that if you have time.
    today there are no good PVE sin videos on youtube. :'(

And now if we can get back to the topic of this thread would be nice.
    Well I am the one that derailed it so .. sorry for that. :D

lol really this is that u call good sin? and there no sins good in pve? i can solo illusion lord 3-3 without charm or pots in 1min lol
    Assassin: http://mypers.pw/8/#355157
    ||v£rtì¢ãlmØd£||
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    omg yes please put S-chests in the boutique i promise you you gonna have the best quarter of the past 3 years as a company egg-1.gif
  • sexynymph
    sexynymph Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    the 3rd tier was supposed to be an S chest, it wasnt, it was a pack, which is just a chance. The tier 2 was actually A chests. Thats why they kept saying come get your free S card. It was supposed to be an automatic but they still screwed it up. So are they going to fit it, since the promise was an S card?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Options
    gonna redirect discussion on the login in event fail to here. http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1193238/log-in-event#latest

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.