Comments

• omnitrixprince
    omnitrixprince Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    i'm here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hello freinds
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    So how come the STO people got to keep their post count but not us. Kinda lame.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »

At least all of your older posts have the proper names for the OPs and posters... the BLR forums were apparently vandalized by Spanish James Bond...

EDIT: Also, from the looks of it, we're missing almost a full year of posts - the most recent posts it has are from August of last year. Terrific, of course the BLR forum is one of the ones that gets horribly broken, just when the devs are trying to turn the game around...
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    krittycat wrote: »

At least all of your older posts have the proper names for the OPs and posters... the BLR forums were apparently vandalized by Spanish James Bond...

EDIT: Also, from the looks of it, we're missing almost a full year of posts - the most recent posts it has are from August of last year. Terrific, of course the BLR forum is one of the ones that gets horribly broken, just when the devs are trying to turn the game around...
    Maybe they're still migrating data.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krittycat
    Options

Yeah, talked to someone, and that appears to be the case. Odd that it would be showing before it's complete, though... I would have kept it hidden until it was complete, if it were my choice. *shrug*
  • sylenthunder
    Options

Yeah, talked to someone, and that appears to be the case. Odd that it would be showing before it's complete, though... I would have kept it hidden until it was complete, if it were my choice. *shrug*

I just noticed, my old posts here, have my original post count from the PWI forum. Apparently the account just isn't fully linked yet.

​​
  • krittycat
    Options

I just noticed, my old posts here, have my original post count from the PWI forum. Apparently the account just isn't fully linked yet.

From what I'm hearing, they have a lot of the main stuff transferred, it's just a lot of the deeper stuff that has to be done still.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    I'm just happy to have my forum fix back. I really hated the last couple of days not being able to access it. :)

​​
  • rawynn
    rawynn Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    would be kinda nice to have the "new" post tab available....
    7GNOisE.gif?1
  • krittycat
    Options
    rawynn wrote: »
    would be kinda nice to have the "new" post tab available....

They're working with Vanilla to get a lot of features fixed. I'm not sure if "New" is going to be an option on the forums, though - the "Discussions" tab appears to be the feature closest to it, but it includes all posts from the entire forum.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    Sigh... Not having a new posts tab just means no one's gonna check any section outside of the general discussion. p;
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    You actually can do "new posts". You have to go to categories and hide every other game (by clicking the gear on the category). Then new posts can be seen by clicking "Discussions" at the top.
  • krittycat
    Options
    You actually can do "new posts". You have to go to categories and hide every other game (by clicking the gear on the category). Then new posts can be seen by clicking "Discussions" at the top.

Unless you also have the general forum category (where the forum bugs, suggestions, etc. are posted) unhidden. Then you get posts from that category as well.

It's just a bit of a mess at the moment - we'll see how it is when they're actually done.
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    Hi everyone that made it over. pig-25.gif

Yay we made it

https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • krittycat
    edited June 2015
    Options
    therev wrote: »

Yay we made it

But did we? Did we really?

Or have we been merely added to the Matrix like so many pawns...

You decided.

Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
  • sylenthunder
    Options

Yay we made it

You decided.

Blue Pill? or Red Pill?

I can never remember which does what. Can I take em both?

Side-note, apparently they still don't have any controls over images sizes in signatures. I'll need to make some edits later.

​​
  • krittycat
    Options

Yay we made it

You decided.

Blue Pill? or Red Pill?

I can never remember which does what. Can I take em both?

Side-note, apparently they still don't have any controls over images sizes in signatures. I'll need to make some edits later.

NRGLG actually added in some sort of sig-size-limiter to his CSS injection, if you're interested.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Heya!
    We kinda mayhaps made it in a few pieces for now, might as well pass the super glue around to compose ourselves.
    From what I've noticed, the forums that used the user name for posting added to our post count (I got a bunch from NW) but since the pwi forums used our character names of choice, those weren't linked to our user name somehow.
    I actually went to my old posts, clicked on my name there and it took me to a different profile, user name DeffyNature-Archosaur. I wonder what my password for that would be and if I could log it in
    fish-7.gif
    DeffyNature
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Options
    Rejoice, for I did not make it!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    opkossy wrote: »

*ties Kossy up with ropefish-6.gif* on no you don't ! You're staying right here!
    fish-14.gif
    DeffyNature
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    This new forum set up will take some time to get used too....
  • opkossy
    Options
    cococya wrote: »
    opkossy wrote: »

*ties Kossy up with ropefish-6.gif* on no you don't ! You're staying right here!
    fish-14.gif
    I dun wanna and you can't make me! *ragequits* bear-7.gif
    This new forum set up will take some time to get used too....
    Before or after they fix the plethora of issues we still see? fox-37.gif
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    It's not like we're not used to issues by now. Harhar. pig-18.gif
  • opkossy
    Options
    At this point, we'd probably all die of shock if something went smoothly with no issues considering we've become used to bugs, glitches, problems, and so on being a thing we put up with all the time.

What was that weekly game from way back called again? Find the bug in the new patch? pig-2.gif
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Options
    Not a fan of the new forums.
    Just as many bugs as the game itself.
    More stupid picture on here then in google images.
    Layout is horrible.

Hopefully they make it more appealing.
    NGTUy53.png

• rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Options
    Crappy UI ever
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    So it is back. I still prefer the old forum but whatever...
    The only cool thing about this forum is that I can have a tiger smiley as a profile picture :p
    but i really don't like the fact that it can be full of oversized pictures and stuff.

• sylenthunder
    Options
    NRGLG actually added in some sort of sig-size-limiter to his CSS injection, if you're interested.
    Yeah, but that only works on my side. I didn't intend to blast everyone else with huge images. I've been too busy to fix it so far though. WIll have to find time in a bit.

​​
  • superbiatch
    superbiatch Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I think it will take time to get use to the new forum set up and working out how to do colour text.
    2qdzpes.jpg

It's called Karma and is pronounced "Haha F You"
  • sylenthunder
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I think it will take time to get use to the new forum set up and working out how to do colour text.
    Yeah, I'll probably be doing most of my stuff with html code now.

I wonder when it will finally add my old post count.....

​​