PWI May Login Rewards - Extended Timing

Comments

• joebaggadonuts
    joebaggadonuts Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    maitatsu wrote: »
    I waited over 6 hours. Got zlich.

Yet another person who manages to play PWI without being able to read. The 14th day of the event started roughly 2.5 hours ago, not 20 hours ago.
  • maitatsu
    maitatsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yet another person who manages to play PWI without being able to read. The 14th day of the event started roughly 2.5 hours ago, not 20 hours ago.

You should take your own advice. I was responding to a post asking if I had waiting the right amount of time for the TIR 2 rewards. NOT tir 3. Had you bothered to check the date and my post above on the last page.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hope GM remembers that they said it will end on 26th for DW serverb:shocked
  • voravat
    voravat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    report b:laugh

I got 14 day login reward but I didn't get 7 day login reward because i log on around 20min before maint last week b:cry
  • ahbooz
    ahbooz Posts: 0
    edited May 2015
    Hi Guys,

now the game under maintenance ?
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Whooo ty got the rewards on the right toon... Thumbs up!
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ok, I'm just gonna post on here my feedback and experience with this event (yes I decided to do it after all).

Issue number one: Somehow the event skip over a complete Tir on me. I recived the Tir 1 and Tir 3 rewards, but somehow I got skipped over on Tir 2.

Issue number two: PWI, your timing on the event was awful. Next time you do a log-in event, do it with PST instead of UTC, that threw everyone for a loop.

Issue number three: Get another person on staff to write out the event page next time. The way it got worded the for this event on the ARC page? It had to be changed twice before any sense could be made out of it. Thank God Kossy made that sticky!

Good points: At least I can't complain about the cards. I don't log in much since I have two jobs now and therefore can't farm much anymore. So this was a good way to get my poor collection up from B's to A's.

Good points: Thank you for extending the days for the rewards. At least that was something done right.

Ok, I've given my feedback, now have a nice day.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have several toons that have missed a day or two this month but have tier three, and I have a lot that have logged in daily but no tier three. I'm however not going to worry about it. I appreciate the freebies immensely
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vonheltr - Dreamweaver
    Vonheltr - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi PWI Community,

As you may have seen, we announced our May login rewards last week. More information can be found here. Based on feedback from the community, we have extended the time frame to login and claim your rewards to May 22 at 10:00 pm PDT.

Here are some additional points of clarification:

• Logins do not count if you stay logged into the game continuously for 14 days
    • You need to exit the game and relog again, for the next day
    • In order for a specific character to qualify for a tier, you must login with that character at least once each day
    • To qualify for Tier 1 and Tier 2, you do not need to login consecutive days
    • The days are separated by UTC time, 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM (the next day), except for the first and last days
    • Please wait up to 2-3 hours after your character has qualified for a tier in order to receive your rewards

We are also aware of the issues in server Dreamwave and players not receiving their three day login reward. Our team is investigating the issues and are working to ensure all players receive the rewards that were promised.

UPDATE: One quick update for everyone regarding the Dreamwave situation. The login promotion for Dreamwave will be extended another four days due to players not receiving their rewards. Thanks for the continued feedback.

Anyone know if this means until May 26 for dreamweaver?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    That's exactly what it means.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • yetweallfalldown
    yetweallfalldown Posts: 109 admin
    edited May 2015
    Exciting pre-weekend news! We're extending our login promotion until Friday, May 29 until 10:00 pm PDT. If you're still working towards your tier 3 rewards, you have some more time for those final logins.
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
    | Support | [YouTube |
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Exciting pre-weekend news! We're extending our login promotion until Friday, May 29 until 10:00 pm PDT. If you're still working towards your tier 3 rewards, you have some more time for those final logins.

Can we get 3x exp for the weekend, we haven't had it in months, not last holiday either.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    b:thanks It didn't seem to be recognizing that I had completed my days, hopefully within the next few days it works. :D

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well the point of the event is kinda gone. i mean the first extending was okay because of time reasons but why this time?
    When you did not get it, well bad for you. You did not met the requirements for the tier 3 rewards.
    i think 16 (or 17 days) is more then enough to get a reward for 14 days.

Noone can tell me that when you can login for lets say 10 days and then cant for the next week or so. time is barely an issue because lets face it, its not even 2 minutes to start the client, login, maybe check the calender ingame to keep track and log off again.

But oh well, its nice that pwi still gives a little hoot about the people left on the server.
    They whine alot but pwi is used to it b:cute
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Awesome thanks.

• eyebegrindin
    eyebegrindin Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    very happy with the way you guys rectified your mistake for once. keep up the good work.
  • SayuChan - Lost City
    SayuChan - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've definitely qualified for the rewards by the 22nd , I made sure after missing the 2nd tier not knowing I had to log out and log back in(was off by a couple days), I never received the reward after qualifying yesterday, and now were the 23rd and still nothing. Hopefully the system recognizes my logins by the 29th. eagerly waiting b:surrender
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well the point of the event is kinda gone. i mean the first extending was okay because of time reasons but why this time?
    When you did not get it, well bad for you. You did not met the requirements for the tier 3 rewards.
    i think 16 (or 17 days) is more then enough to get a reward for 14 days.

Noone can tell me that when you can login for lets say 10 days and then cant for the next week or so. time is barely an issue because lets face it, its not even 2 minutes to start the client, login, maybe check the calender ingame to keep track and log off again.

But oh well, its nice that pwi still gives a little hoot about the people left on the server.
    They whine alot but pwi is used to it b:cute

You obviously haven't been reading that some people/servers are having problems with getting their rewards even after being logged in for the correct # of times. One account received their tier rewards on time. The other account is at 17 days now and still doesn't have the final tier. I logged them both at the same time, even relogged them if I was on til after 8PM EST time to make sure I was logged back on for the UTC time (Dreamweaver, the black-hole of the servers it seems).

Yes, thank you to PWI for giving everyone a chance to gain the rewards due to all the problems there have been. Even if YOU had no issues with the event clearly others have.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    You obviously haven't been reading that some people/servers are having problems with getting their rewards even after being logged in for the correct # of times. One account received their tier rewards on time. The other account is at 17 days now and still doesn't have the final tier. I logged them both at the same time, even relogged them if I was on til after 8PM EST time to make sure I was logged back on for the UTC time (Dreamweaver, the black-hole of the servers it seems).

Yes, thank you to PWI for giving everyone a chance to gain the rewards due to all the problems there have been. Even if YOU had no issues with the event clearly others have.

but i dont know if more event time would solve the issue.do you want to extent the event time even longer when ppl still dont got the tier 3 reward after 45 days?
    I dont think so.

PWI should work on the problems instead of hoping that the problem resolves itself with extenting the time.
    But ofc when you logged in 14 days and dont got the reward, sure you should get it. but this is not the right way.

BUT we talking about pwi here, they run their servers on hopes and best wishes. b:pleased
  • erisu
    erisu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    but i dont know if more event time would solve the issue.do you want to extent the event time even longer when ppl still dont got the tier 3 reward after 45 days?
    I dont think so.

PWI should work on the problems instead of hoping that the problem resolves itself with extenting the time.
    But ofc when you logged in 14 days and dont got the reward, sure you should get it. but this is not the right way.

BUT we talking about pwi here, they run their servers on hopes and best wishes. b:pleased

You're assuming it's something easily fixed. What should they do, accept a boatload of tickets and individually mail people? All they can do, it seems, is wait and hope.

Just because your butt is chafed they had to extend it for technical difficulties...
  • Kurara - Dreamweaver
    Kurara - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have a question, does anyone know how to fix tier 3's glitch ?

I mean today I finally got my tier 3, problem is I only got the A cards mail the S and the charm are missing.
    Before you say I had no room in mail; I should have had enough room since I deleted some of the mails to make space. I took the A's mail items and deleted it in hope that the other 2 will come after a few more minutes, I waited around 1h and loged in and out too in hope I'll get them.

So, does anyone have a solution or do I have to open a ticket ?
    b:thanks Thank you for any reply.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    edited May 2015
    erisu wrote: »
    You're assuming it's something easily fixed. What should they do, accept a boatload of tickets and individually mail people? All they can do, it seems, is wait and hope.

Just because your butt is chafed they had to extend it for technical difficulties...

yes i indeed do think its something easy to fix because im pretty sure they keep track of what accounts logged into the game each day and why not stop the event and mail the rewards to the accounts or characters instead of hoping that the automatic system catches up and notices itself?

Its not rocket science but you make it sound like it.

anyway im outta here b:bye
  • terini
    terini Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ok I take it we are having to raise tickets now if we haven't received tier 3 rewards? I have 4 accounts all have perfect daily sign in's that I can clearly screen shot as evidence, and yet I have not received tier 3 rewards on any of them and they are all logged in for a minimum of an hour each day, (I know it says allow 1/2 hour for rewards to come through)

b:angryb:surrender
  • Layali - Harshlands
    Layali - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Ok, for the ones you didn't get it yet. If you keep logging you will eventually get it (hopes up) as the event is extended now.

I believe the key is the "UTC time".

For example. If yesterday I went online at 9pm EST and signed the calendar. And today I log in at 7 PM EST and sign the calendar I will see 2 tigers as I logged every day, but for the event, it only count as one day, as the event reset at 8PM EST. So if you go by how many tigers u have in ur calendar, it will not be accurate unless you made sure to log every day before midnight UTC time which, for example, for me is 8PM EST.
    I think that is big part of the confusion, because we see we have 14 or 16 tigers or whatever amount of tigers u have, but may be those 16 tigers are only 9 or 10 days event wise because of the time u logged.
    Hope it helps!
    You may use the remaining days of the event to fix this, u have until May 29 until 10:00 pm PDT
    And remember that you can make MAY 29th count double. By logging in before and after midnight UTC time.
    You can use this link if u want to check ur time.
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx
  • happyelena
    happyelena Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm from Morai server and i did not get my 3rd May log in event .. i did log in for more then 14 days .. and i'm SURE that id did log out and log in after for at least those 14 day because i''m a working person and i have to go to work and while i'm away i shut my pc ..... pls fix the issue :/ b:cry b:cry b:cry
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    still waiting for my 3° reward b:cry
  • Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They should extend it all the way to the end of may 31st because people still aren't getting their rewards. Either that or offer a code for the tiers.
  • Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary
    Oo_Spud_oO - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mmm got it on 14 characters the two that did not get the tier 3 yet are my mains, looks like I will have to ticket b:sad
  • Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I really wish we would get some feedback some of us arent getting the rewards on some of our toons, please extend it further or do something before the time runs out . Let us know something b:cryb:surrender
  • happyelena
    happyelena Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    idk if extending is a solution, i already had the 14 days log in before they decided to extend it till 29 and i still din not get my reward on my main even that i still loged in every day till now .....b:cryb:surrender