Sparkling Crystal going poof?

13»

Comments

• lordwolvarine
    lordwolvarine Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    all mine have gone to includeing the new ones from today. They are disappearing as you log off after doing the quests
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    gg, same here: all dissapeared from bank in last 24 hours, confirmed using todays that im not just blind
  • Ferretfndlr - Sanctuary
    Ferretfndlr - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i to logged on to find my stack of saved crystals gone had 34 of them tryed to send in a ticket and now surrport isnt working( or isnt work for me anyway)
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Mines are gone as well :(
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    All my crystals are gone on my toons. What a bunch of ****. Has sparkie even acknowledged this yet?

Buehler?

Buehler?

I reckon not.
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is there anyone else who's noticed their Sparkling Crystals (from the current anniversary event) going poof? I was saving up for the avatar set on a toon or two, but on most of my characters all the crystals have simply disappeared. Doesn't seem to matter how many I had... 4, 22... poof.

Anyone else who's had this? I'm on Morai.

Well, I don't feel as bad about not bothering with them now :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    TechDawg - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Also missing all of my crystals across all my eligible characters, they were there immediately after servers returned, but within the hour they just poofed, either when logging out and back in, or just on their own, when I wasn't looking.

What is the most frustrating about this.. the recent spend rewards, the 1 year attendance rewards, which, mind you, we still got CHEATED out of, those of us that had PERFECT attendance. Sure, we got the annual (tier 2) and monthly rewards but no mention of the original annual perfect (never missed one day) reward that were were SUPPOSED to get, that CHINA got, that NOBODY OFFICIAL even bothers to apologize for.

I guess what I'm getting at is, I'm really REALLY getting tired of the game making promises, then failing to deliver, and when they DO fail, they don't even bother to address it half the time, of just try to distract from the failure to deliver with some arc code giveaway.

Any other business, advertising a service or product so publicly, making such promises and then delivering nothing, and not even bothering to deal with the customer after the fact, would be shut down buy the BBB in a heartbeat.

PWI Owes the player that plays for free, nothing, EXCEPT, when they make a promise to ALL players, about what they will get out of participating in their product. Don't try to tell me that PWI doesn't benefit from the true Free-To-Play player, without any player base, the PAY-TO-WIN players wouldn't wanna be around either. I've spent my share of real money here but I truly don't feel like that even has any bearing on what's happening, which, in a nutshell is, false advertising, and illegal business practice in the USA.

ok.. rant over.. for now..
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You're really getting tired ? As in, for real ? Because that is a point i've past several years ago. You'll get over it.
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    You're really getting tired ? As in, for real ? Because that is a point i've past several years ago. You'll get over it.

Oh, well thank you very much for your significantly helpful response. Bravo and kudos to you mate! b:kiss
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Also missing all of my crystals across all my eligible characters, they were there immediately after servers returned, but within the hour they just poofed, either when logging out and back in, or just on their own, when I wasn't looking.

What is the most frustrating about this.. the recent spend rewards, the 1 year attendance rewards, which, mind you, we still got CHEATED out of, those of us that had PERFECT attendance. Sure, we got the annual (tier 2) and monthly rewards but no mention of the original annual perfect (never missed one day) reward that were were SUPPOSED to get, that CHINA got, that NOBODY OFFICIAL even bothers to apologize for.

I guess what I'm getting at is, I'm really REALLY getting tired of the game making promises, then failing to deliver, and when they DO fail, they don't even bother to address it half the time, of just try to distract from the failure to deliver with some arc code giveaway.

Any other business, advertising a service or product so publicly, making such promises and then delivering nothing, and not even bothering to deal with the customer after the fact, would be shut down buy the BBB in a heartbeat.

PWI Owes the player that plays for free, nothing, EXCEPT, when they make a promise to ALL players, about what they will get out of participating in their product. Don't try to tell me that PWI doesn't benefit from the true Free-To-Play player, without any player base, the PAY-TO-WIN players wouldn't wanna be around either. I've spent my share of real money here but I truly don't feel like that even has any bearing on what's happening, which, in a nutshell is, false advertising, and illegal business practice in the USA.

ok.. rant over.. for now..

You didn't spend any money on those things they "promised".
    Lying is not in and of itself a crime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    You didn't spend any money on those things they "promised".
    Lying is not in and of itself a crime.

Actually, it is, if it is advertising or promising a service, for payment. Payment, in this respect, is time spent, which, mind you, legally qualifies as payment in the US. I'm not sure where you are from, or why you would want to argue the point. Are you saying you are in favor of the way things are being handled?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Actually, it is, if it is advertising or promising a service, for payment. Payment, in this respect, is time spent, which, mind you, legally qualifies as payment in the US. I'm not sure where you are from, or why you would want to argue the point. Are you saying you are in favor of the way things are being handled?

No.
    I was just stating that they have not done anything illegal and that you are not owed anything.

5. Proprietary Rights
    5.1PWE is the owner of the Website, the Games, the Software and the Service, which are protected by US and international law including copyright laws. All rights and title in and to the Website, the Game, the Software and the Service, all features and content thereof (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, files, game software, client and server software, tools, patches, updates, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, storylines, objects, content, text, dialogue, catch phrases, themes, locations, concepts, artwork, designs, graphics, pictures, video, animation, sounds, music, musical, compositions, sound recordings, audio-visual effects, information, data, documentation, “applets”, chat transcripts, character profile information, game play, recordings, in game items, in game activities, coin and Zen) and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively the “Proprietary Materials”) are the proprietary property of PWE or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other proprietary rights laws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    No.
    I was just stating that they have not done anything illegal and that you are not owed anything.

5. Proprietary Rights
    5.1PWE is the owner of the Website, the Games, the Software and the Service, which are protected by US and international law including copyright laws. All rights and title in and to the Website, the Game, the Software and the Service, all features and content thereof (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, files, game software, client and server software, tools, patches, updates, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, storylines, objects, content, text, dialogue, catch phrases, themes, locations, concepts, artwork, designs, graphics, pictures, video, animation, sounds, music, musical, compositions, sound recordings, audio-visual effects, information, data, documentation, “applets”, chat transcripts, character profile information, game play, recordings, in game items, in game activities, coin and Zen) and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively the “Proprietary Materials”) are the proprietary property of PWE or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other proprietary rights laws.

Proprietary laws have no bearing in that which I am referring too. Who owns the content here is not in question. I am referring to the advertising and offering of a service for a fee. If you advertise a product, and include the price to obtain said product, you are bound, legally, to deliver said product. It makes no difference, what the other surrounding details are.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In before we get "PWE, give us freebies for this blunder" from someone.

Btw Kniraven, did you get your exclusive fashion yet? I'm wondering what kind of set it was about.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    I am referring to the advertising and offering of a service for a fee. If you advertise a product, and include the price to obtain said product, you are bound, legally, to deliver said product.

So tell me, what is the fee you paid? and for what service?
    Can you show documentation of this promise made to you?
    Can you show proof of a transaction?

@Lesthar, I sadly was not one of the top 3 so I don't get a fashion rize. i did receive my free gold though b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    So tell me, what is the fee you paid? and for what service?
    Can you show documentation of this promise made to you?
    Can you show proof of a transaction?

I can do all of the things you suggest, I have screenshots of the promises made, the fee paid, if you would have read everything posted, was the time spent, it is a viable payment, argue it in vain if you so choose but there are legal precedents to support that and proof of a transaction, well, there was the promise, and the fee payment, as for a final transaction I do believe that is where my gripe originates, as there WAS NONE!.

You still, however, have not answered one of my questions. Perhaps you are just avoiding it, as it speaks volumes to the validity of your continuing to argue this topic with me. That question being, do you feel things are being run properly? It's as simple as that, if you do not, what is the point in this persistent need to be right on this topic for which you obviously have no real need to argue.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    @Lesthar, I sadly was not one of the top 3 so I don't get a fashion rize. i did receive my free gold though b:victory

Ah, I see. Thanks for replying and grats to you. ^^
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    I can do all of the things you suggest, I have screenshots of the promises made,
    lets see them then.
    the fee paid, if you would have read everything posted, was the time spent,
    Please reference a case for me where this was used.
    it is a viable payment, argue it in vain if you so choose but there are legal precedents to support that and proof of a transaction,
    Okay well, let me know how that works for you. I look forward to seeing you in the news
    You still, however, have not answered one of my questions. Perhaps you are just avoiding it, as it derp derp blah blah blah derp. That question being, do you feel things are being run properly?
    I did answer your question right after it was asked. I said no.
    Pay attention.

No.

Why don't you just PM me, since you seem to have some kind of vendetta against me. No need to argue in random threads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Why don't you just PM me, since you seem to have some kind of vendetta against me. No need to argue in random threads

Listen friend, I don't owe you anything, my fight never was with you, at least not originally, and I've yet to determine what positive action you brought to my original post. I am only responding to your flames, the vendetta is not mine, rather seems to be yours. I will not justify the furtherance of your ability to feed your own ego with another response. if YOU have something further to say to me, feel free to contact ME in PM's. Other then that, thank you for nothing mate.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    I haven't flamed anyone and I am sorry you feel that way, friend.
    Just was pointing out that there has been no illegal activity on their end in regard to the specific issue you addressed. My intention was to be informative and explanatory. Wish you the best b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ortini
    ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So is anything being done about the case of the missing crystals, or is it just beingi ignored by all those in power as usual?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    ortini wrote: »
    So is anything being done about the case of the missing crystals, or is it just beingi ignored by all those in power as usual?
    Yes, stickied to the top of general discussion.
    We have emergency maintenance to deal with the problem.
    Please look next time :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2015
    Please refer to http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1749471 for any questions about this issue.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.