Sparkling Crystal going poof?

Options
Evryn - Morai
Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Is there anyone else who's noticed their Sparkling Crystals (from the current anniversary event) going poof? I was saving up for the avatar set on a toon or two, but on most of my characters all the crystals have simply disappeared. Doesn't seem to matter how many I had... 4, 22... poof.

Anyone else who's had this? I'm on Morai.
I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
Post edited by Evryn - Morai on

Comments

• etanasor
    etanasor Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Theys disaper when you deco/reco...
    So for set card B if theys dont fixe that...
  • blue20
    blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Id just noticed mine missing aswell when a faction mate brought up that the ones they had were gone i checked for mine. Seems there all just poofing from inventory b:shocked b:sad
  • foxysp
    foxysp Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Also on morai here

On psy's account I had the sparkling crystals stored in the bank, and they have all disappeared tonight.

On archers account they were stored in the inventory, and have also all disappeared, so they are not safe anywhere it seems.

I was also saving up for a larger reward, but it seems I won't be able to b:sad

EDIT: so far every char I have checked has lost all their crystals tonight
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I can confirm this as well
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was literally just sitting wondering when they would poof, checking their expire date saying June 3rd, and was wondering if I could trust that date or if I should just use my crystals... scary...

They have yet not poofed on any of my characters, but I'm on Sanctuary server.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Are you getting a message that they just disappeared?

Do they disappear when you just log in the toon or also while you are already logged for a while?

Are they safe on lc server atm? Or have just some other servers (only Morai?) a wrong internal date for a reason?

Should I log in and consume the crystals before maintainance?
  • treadstone17
    treadstone17 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm from Harshlands server and just noticed the same happened to me. I had stored about 40 sparkling crystals and just a moment ago after finishing my anniversary quest got 10 more so I was like yay! by now I will have 50!... oh wtf!? They're gone! Let me try to relog and see if they're back... *boom!* now the new 10 crystals are gone too xD I got zero now.
    Can we get an answer please?
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    there was a hole in my loot bag where the sparkling crystals USED to be.
    this happened today(tuesday) i believe when i 1st logged on

so...raging tard server is victim also.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Dreamweaver server is having this issue as well, noticed it on several different toons.

Annoying because I actually wanted the crystals I had saved up so far.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Europe server crystals poof first, then east coast servers... I bet west coast servers crystals will be gone too after the maintenance, unless the patch makes a miracle happen...
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    seems the same issue happened on Sanctuary ~ i, along with multiple other people, just lost all their crystals when logging in after maint. b:surrenderb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • abhay
    abhay Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Same thing happend in my 3 accounts b:cry had 32 in barb 13 in bm 6 in mystic :( lost all of them
    had them yesterday before login n lost them today after update n many others lost
  • silentpeew
    silentpeew Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    They disappear when you relog too... Got mine today, reloged, then poof!
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I had 6 or 7, since I'd used 20 of them. Now those are gone though. No big deal, but kinda lame.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • keeperofkeys
    keeperofkeys Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Same on Heavens Tear...there is a hole in my inventory where my sparkling crystals once were, I am gazing into the empty slot remembering all the good times I had collecting them, a tear rolls down my seekers cheeks and a mystic appears playing a very sad little violin.

b:cry
  • naomi21
    naomi21 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I lost my sparkling crystal too,
    And have some alt who have 40+ crystal
  • j0kerwr
    j0kerwr Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    my crystals disapparead, I am the arch....

all disapparead after maint, realized today's quest, i relog and disapparead again..... b:angryb:cry

so it is difficult to join something =z
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I saw all the panic on HL so I logged into my main, went to the bank with a plan to use all my crystals just in case, right clicked to put them back in my inventory and boom they vanished right before my eyes. Goodbye 48 crystals.

Some programming wiz can come up with theories but would it be likely that the date "3rd of June" written on them, should have been 17th of March because that's when they were coded to expire?

At least I earlier charged 4 of the crystals and got 1 event silver woot b:cry

EDIT": on a totally unrelated note, do you think a vote would result in the opinion that this has been the worst anniversary ever??
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Some programming wiz can come up with theories but would it be likely that the date "3rd of June" written on them, should have been 17th of March because that's when they were coded to expire?

I've got nothing on this one. Usually I can come to fair conclusions based on anecdotal evidence in posts. However, this is most unusual. Your explanation is a fair one, but what evidence is there for this event ending today? The crystal I got today is not disappearing.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The magic of PWI! (∩◕ ‿ ◕)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    EDIT": on a totally unrelated note, do you think a vote would result in the opinion that this has been the worst anniversary ever??

Well, it is not our anniversary, it is PW-CN's anniversary, yet this is BS.
  • j0kerwr
    j0kerwr Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    if your crystals not disappeared, very good....

but my disappeared, and if I'm being harmed, I will complain and ready
  • thatguy123456
    thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    All mine disappeared, I had them all before reset on 5 characters... now none have them. As an experiment I tried the quest on one character, got a crystal, relogged and bam, the crystal was gone... so use them before you log or you lose them.

Its good to know that PWIs unblemished record of **** up is still intact. I would hate to think what would happen if they started doing things right, or actually testing things.
  • evil013
    evil013 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    b:angryb:cryb:surrender PWI EVENTS!!!!!!!
    WHY can't they get there ***** together?????? ever?????
    Lost all mine too on all my toons!!!!
    10star orb quest fail!
    Login quest fail!!
    Just give us a code - they seem the only thing that ever works!!!
    But thanks for trying, i almost got excited to play regularly.
  • mondgeist
    mondgeist Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OMG PWI.... No update without bugs????? Every day I do the anni quest and collect the sparkling crystals. New update and what happens? All crytals are away. Thank you for nothingb:angry

I have a lot of toons and everywhere the same -.-
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    same for me all the toons i did it on the crystals are gone ty pwi for another fail event as usual.

i;m happy i dont spend money here because you can just aswell throw it on the street in front of your house thats about the same value for your money as putting it in this buggy game b:chuckle
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I would hate to think what would happen if they started doing things right, or actually testing things.

The universe would implode.
  • piratones
    piratones Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    All my sparkling are gone too, i made todays quest, won my today sparkling and after relog it had gone too b:shocked
  • Mars - Morai
    Mars - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Chinese events ended today,so seems they forgot to change time for our crystals
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/46517 2015年3月18日
This discussion has been closed.