plz plz plz do it in emil box

We really need it b:surrender

link : http://i.imgur.com/gVBXjw7.png

Post edited by Ramero - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Barbski - Archosaur
    Barbski - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    agree, plz plz plz plz listen this suggestion 10/10 ^^ gooo me friend Ramero!!
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    TSM Ramero
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Im sorry but this wont happen.
    Never.
    And its up to wanmei from China to take this decision.
    They know that if they would make this happen they will lose money.
    If they will alow people to mail money from a server to another they will lose alot of money.
    Ill give you an exemple:
    JOJ quests.
    There are 9 servers outhere.
    Lets say a person has 3 acounts. There are people that have 10 acounts but lets go with 3.
    And he has for each acount 1 lvl71 joj char per server.
    that makes 27 JOJ . And I am putting only the lvl71 ones. I am not taking in consideration the lvl51 and 61 ones.
    They will be able to make 20898000 per day.But lets say they skip the mob killing quests and we reduce all at 10-15 milions. That will be 105 milion in a weak. 420 milions in a mount. And that in only 3-4 ours per day without sweating.In 3-4 months they will be able to purchase R9 gear for a toon from the server they chose if they are alowed to mail money from a server to other.
    And PW doesnt want that. PW wants to have people to buy ZEN and make it gold in game.Also PW wants the persons that dont afford to cash to work for their gear. They dont want to get it to easy .
    And I took in consideration only the JOJ way to make money.
    giphy.gif

• Barbski - Archosaur
    Barbski - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Never.
    If they will alow people to mail money from a server to another they will lose alot of money.
    Ill give you an exemple:
    JOJ quests.
    Lets say a person has 3 acounts. There are people that have 10 acounts but lets go with 3.
    that makes 27 JOJ . And I am putting only the lvl71 ones. I am not taking in consideration the lvl51 and 61 ones.
    They will be able to make 20898000 per day.But lets say they skip the mob killing quests and we reduce all at 10-15 milions. That will be 105 milion in a weak. 420 milions in a mount. And that in only 3-4 ours per day without sweating.In 3-4 months they will be able to purchase R9 gear for a toon from the server they chose if they are alowed to mail money from a server to other.
    And PW doesnt want that. PW wants to have people to buy ZEN and make it gold in game.Also PW wants the persons that dont afford to cash to work for their gear. They dont want to get it to easy .

this is good post if only u had an email box to send it to ^^
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    #PrayForEmilBox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ramero - Dreamweaver
    Ramero - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    agree, plz plz plz plz listen this suggestion 10/10 ^^ gooo me friend Ramero!!

ty :D
  • Ramero - Dreamweaver
    Ramero - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Never.
    Ill give you an exemple:
    JOJ quests.

I Dont think never for this

i only want Send my money

b:surrender

and i im a waman i cant play 25

Hours for get money this time >>

I bought zen from Phone in 2

In accounts

=(

But i dont get alا my money

Maybe there is a problem I do not know

The money here is different from the dollar at a high price

Must pay a lot to get a little
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    I've been waiting for more player feedback on this.

I have a few issues with this my self but for now I would still like more player input.

Now we have 2 posts in Suggestion Box with the same request please would a mod lock this thread and ask people to use This Thread.

I am watching just need to gather all my thoughts as well as everyone else's.

Thanks,
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    heero200 wrote: »
    Now we have 2 posts in Suggestion Box with the same request please would a mod lock this thread and ask people to use This Thread.

Nope. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.