2015 meme

goofytrooper70
goofytrooper70 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Twilight Temple (West)
Post edited by goofytrooper70 on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • goofytrooper70
    goofytrooper70 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • PanboyAir - Sanctuary
    PanboyAir - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I haven't posted on my main because I can't decide on a 105 Venomancer forum avatar.b:cute

youtube.com/user/DietSnappleRaspberry
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2015

If that was supposed to be a shot at me, I had to work through the first 30 minutes of TW, and played from a hotel this week. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • chickerzzzzz
    chickerzzzzz Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If that was supposed to be a shot at me, I had to work through the first 30 minutes of TW, and played from a hotel this week. b:bye

http://memegenerator.net/instance/59820973

Props to doooods and spicylova for uploading wins and losses :)
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    its cuz when Dan isnt handicapped by havin to play while on the road we always win b:cool

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015

Props to doooods and spicylova for uploading wins and losses :)

We only win TWs I play at home on my desktop. What you're actually counting is how many TWs I wasn't home for by watching my videos. b:bye

You can also count how many PK sessions Vindi has won by watching their videos too. b:bye

• chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    We only win TWs I play at home on my desktop. What you're actually counting is how many TWs I wasn't home for by watching my videos. b:bye

You can also count how many PK sessions Vindi has won by watching their videos too. b:bye

http://i.imgur.com/MAIPR2r.jpg

What i'm counting is how many TWs you werent home for by watching your videos? since your tws videos are almost all wins, so i'm counting how many times you weren't home? so the tw wins were all won while you weren't home playing? but that would contradict what you said when you say you only win tws when you play at home. do you enjoy not making sense?

There's no PK on this server so I don't see any PK videos at all. all the "pkers" went into one faction so they can all feel safe.

b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/MAIPR2r.jpg

What i'm counting is how many TWs you werent home for by watching your videos? since your tws videos are almost all wins, so i'm counting how many times you weren't home? so the tw wins were all won while you weren't home playing? but that would contradict what you said when you say you only win tws when you play at home. do you enjoy not making sense?

There's no PK on this server so I don't see any PK videos at all. all the "pkers" went into one faction so they can all feel safe.

What doesn't make sense about calculating the total number of TWs minus the amount of TWs I recorded? Same logic as counting cards. Do you enjoy getting math lessons for subtraction online?

Thats the same thing as saying everyone on the server joined vindi to feel safe in TW. None of the pkers who joined Hoorah even liked each other, lmao.

• chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    What doesn't make sense about calculating the total number of TWs minus the amount of TWs I recorded? Same logic as counting cards. Do you enjoy getting math lessons for subtraction online?

Thats the same thing as saying everyone on the server joined vindi to feel safe in TW. None of the pkers who joined Hoorah even liked each other, lmao.

Total number of tws minus the amounts of tws you recorded. that proves my point.itshows you upload all wins. Hoorah won like 6, 7 tws against vindi in 2 years and you uploaded those while cease to upload all but 2 losses, 1 of which is from the very first hoorah vindi tw. that is the point people are trying to say. do you get the point now or do you need more time to maul it over in your head? you can connect the dots, i believe in you.

people in vindi actually like each other and like to play with each other in game be it tw or other things. pkers in hoorah don't even like each other but stay in it regardless so they be uncontested in pk because they're afraid of challenged in open pk. thanks for proving my point once again.

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    pretty sure ive been uncontested in pk since forever and before i even joined so the statement about being in hoorah to be uncontested is false. youre also 2 years too late in trying to trash talk on forums. the days when ppl actually gave a sht are over now its all kids trying to speak up cuz they were getting bullied for 4/5 years straight
  • chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    pretty sure ive been uncontested in pk since forever and before i even joined so the statement about being in hoorah to be uncontested is false. youre also 2 years too late in trying to trash talk on forums. the days when ppl actually gave a sht are over now its all kids trying to speak up cuz they were getting bullied for 4/5 years straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoGSGT_lanQ

aint u in hoorah in the first place becuz noa owned you so hard that u had to join him in hoorah to even step out of sz? have some self respect.

point stands, ppl like u join hoorah to be uncontested and not get challenged. try harder nex time. ur lucky noa left the game.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    how is that video even relevant, its just showing a squad of 10 ppl who are gear averaged +10 and above, ganking like 5 ppl with my wizard being +8 gear at the time lol. I had fun in the days when noa + crew played because a group of people finally had balls to try to contest me in pk. Aint seen no one else try to contest me since noa + crew quit game. We still pked each other even if we were in same faction and we never cried about it because it was about the best pk we were ever gonna get. Never even seen the current vindicate members even try to pk, and even if they did try and get owned, it just ends with them being sour little children complaining about numbers + kiting + gear + skill + genie + jades + cash shopping + etc.. Never a moment where they dont see that they suck and has nothing to do with the ppl they are going against. They just end up spending more time trying to trash talk from safezone than actually playing the game.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    its just showing a squad of 10 ppl who are gear averaged +10 and above, ganking like 5 ppl with my wizard being +8 gear at the time
    it just ends with them being sour little children complaining about numbers + kiting + gear + skill + genie + jades + cash shopping + etc..

EDIT: Made things on topic. WJWKwf1.png
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    how is that video even relevant, its just showing a squad of 10 ppl who are gear averaged +10 and above, ganking like 5 ppl with my wizard being +8 gear at the time lol. I had fun in the days when noa + crew played because a group of people finally had balls to try to contest me in pk. Aint seen no one else try to contest me since noa + crew quit game. We still pked each other even if we were in same faction and we never cried about it because it was about the best pk we were ever gonna get. Never even seen the current vindicate members even try to pk, and even if they did try and get owned, it just ends with them being sour little children complaining about numbers + kiting + gear + skill + genie + jades + cash shopping + etc.. Never a moment where they dont see that they suck and has nothing to do with the ppl they are going against. They just end up spending more time trying to trash talk from safezone than actually playing the game.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/59848090

y r u even bringing vindi into this when im saying u joined hoorah to be uncontested. get owned by noa then a week later u n hoorah just so you have pk protection.

reason no one contesting u is cuz all the pkers joined hoorah for the reason i already stated including u. learn to read. u don't want no one to compete in pk vs u in open world real pvp that's y u in hoorah in the first place knowing full well that u wont be contested once u join. there r no pkers left in other factions n u know full well but i guess that why u stay in hoorah. i mean, y would u risk dying outside sz pking vs hoorah right being a hardcore pker n all.

• $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Total number of tws minus the amounts of tws you recorded. that proves my point.itshows you upload all wins. Hoorah won like 6, 7 tws against vindi in 2 years and you uploaded those while cease to upload all but 2 losses, 1 of which is from the very first hoorah vindi tw. that is the point people are trying to say. do you get the point now or do you need more time to maul it over in your head? you can connect the dots, i believe in you.

people in vindi actually like each other and like to play with each other in game be it tw or other things. pkers in hoorah don't even like each other but stay in it regardless so they be uncontested in pk because they're afraid of challenged in open pk. thanks for proving my point once again.

What point are you trying to prove other than Vindis post behind alts and Hoorahs post together with no shame? Talk about being afraid, what a hypocrite, post from your main. Try learning past and present tense too while you're at it. We didn't like each other at first but now we pool resources to gear each other up, sponsor each other, etc.

• QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    post from your main.

Forums have been broken for ages tho. Can't change avatar and post form main even if you want to. Others are stuck with whatever avatar/alt they happened to post once and can't change it anymore.

Tho i guess they always have the option to just say who they are... but isn't chickerzzz that Chikers BM or am I wrong? Oh well w/e

Post more memes.
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    What point are you trying to prove other than Vindis post behind alts and Hoorahs post together with no shame? Talk about being afraid, what a hypocrite, post from your main. Try learning past and present tense too while you're at it. We didn't like each other at first but now we pool resources to gear each other up, sponsor each other, etc.

never said im in vindi. already made my point, you just chose to ignore it by changing the subject.
    there you go.

of course you guys gotta keep each other happy. i mean, after all, if a portion of pkers left hoorah, there will be competition in pk, wouldn't want that of course since being hardcore pkers and all.

So like i said, ppl like u, and there are a lot of ppl like you in hoorah, joined for pk protection even if that means working with ppl that you've trash talked for years. way to have no self respect.

don't get me started on the way you just betrayed ppl in regicide and force it to become what it is now. gj on abandoning your own.

don't make me laugh.
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015
    We only win TWs I play at home on my desktop

you and qontrol need to coordinate b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    never said im in vindi. already made my point, you just chose to ignore it by changing the subject.
    there you go.

of course you guys gotta keep each other happy. i mean, after all, if a portion of pkers left hoorah, there will be competition in pk, wouldn't want that of course since being hardcore pkers and all.

So like i said, ppl like u, and there are a lot of ppl like you in hoorah, joined for pk protection even if that means working with ppl that you've trash talked for years. way to have no self respect.

don't get me started on the way you just betrayed ppl in regicide and force it to become what it is now. gj on abandoning your own.

don't make me laugh.

Hahahaha, you're so butthurt, you realize if we wanted protection we could just switch blue name right? protection on a pve server? Lol. Might as well join vindi for max protection in blue name.

I stopped playing the game for a year, pk stopped when I stopped. When I started the game again PK already stopped existing. We still PKed each other while we were in the same faction, lol b:bye

• $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    you and qontrol need to coordinate b:laugh

I agree, our current coordinaters are trash, please PM Dbilly ur recommendations

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    its cuz when Dan isnt handicapped by havin to play while on the road we always win b:cool
    Hoorah won like 6, 7 tws against vindi in 2 years
    b:embarrass who is he running from all this time, immigration?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eirghan
    edited March 2015

We were trolling each other nicely Dan. qontrol even sent chrissss a **** pic. The Romeo and Juliet of Hoorah and Vindi b:dirty

No need to break out the salt and diss vindi when we weren't trash talking the 'rahs.
  • chickerzzzzz
    edited March 2015
    Hahahaha, you're so butthurt, you realize if we wanted protection we could just switch blue name right? protection on a pve server? Lol. Might as well join vindi for max protection in blue name.

I stopped playing the game for a year, pk stopped when I stopped. When I started the game again PK already stopped existing. We still PKed each other while we were in the same faction, lol b:bye

basically afraid of real pk but instead stay in same faction for babytime pacifier sucking pk? afraid of real challenges is what ive been hearing all this time. im not butthurt, just stating my opinion. the meme below is a fact.

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bottom line is kirby left Vindi cause he thought he could be a better leader and basically his ego got hurt. Had kirby not left vindi I'd doubt the joke known as Hoorah would of even exsisted. True the tws are fun but it's even better when you're on the winning side.

Let me be the first one to say Kirby thank you for leaving Vindi
This discussion has been closed.