Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Or join free Lunar squads for badges.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • toml2
    toml2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have the feeling a lot of people really dont want to put efford into the game

You dont have to have the best gear in the game to be "endgame"

Lets see we have Nirvana gear, G16, Morai 101 and morai reforge, rank 8 , rank 8 reform, rank 8 reform reforge

All perfectly farmable and not hard to get

But i guess people just want r9rr send to their mailboxes

LOL spoken like a true R9RR, when was the last time u "crit" a toon in NW for 400 or was 1 shot by op players.

G16, Morai or any of the gears you mentioned are not endgame. Period.

I don't want R9 "mailed" to me or anything for free.

I don't appreciate your insinuation that I don't want to put effort into the game as i have been playing for several years now and have toons with some of the gears you mentioned. b:angry
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    toml2 wrote: »

Not true if you are on PvE server. Period.

True if you are on PvE server and want to PK people (read: too lazy to check PvP servers) and ofcourse if you're here only to do NW/TW. Period 2.

But guys, I think the topic starter didn't want to read all our replies, only make a personal statement. Let's go and play PWI again :)
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    LOL spoken like a true R9RR, when was the last time u "crit" a toon in NW for 400 or was 1 shot by op players.

I don't appreciate your insinuation that I don't want to put effort into the game as i have been playing for several years now and have toons with some of the gears you mentioned. b:angry

I dont have r9rr im just a simple g16 barb

Back when the first rank 9 was introduced, i was full lunar nirvy mostly +10 on all peaces, and i could stand toe to toe with these guys

And i know for a fact when you have g16 armor with great refines and shards, and have good cards to back you up, that you can still stand toe to toe with some r9rr (excluding the full +12 neuma portal guys)

And someone has to check this but, i believe when i was looking at the r8rr parts at the new instance, and when i looked them up on the database, i saw they have the same refine vallue as g16 and r9r, wich is pretty darn good to.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

G16 is endgame for PvE purposes. It is rarely suitable for endgame PvP stuff. Morai 101 recast is probably comparable to G16 for PvE purposes - I've not done a cost comparison for those though. Going into the NW on Morai gear would be suicidal however...

R9RR +8 armor +10 weapon is kinda the minimum you need for meaningful PvP, and that's on a PvE server. Not sure how it compares to the PvP servers. It'll be easier to get now that the gold prices are dropping - at least for players who aren't afraid to grind and don't focus on their damn ungeared pillbaby -> Make an alt or 3 and grind Jollies (at 51, 61 and 71).
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.