Best of each class - End of 2014

Options
CapnK - Sanctuary
CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
Post who you think is the best in each class for the past TW season/year.

Previous topic: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1660541

===================

Archer:
Assassin:
Barbarian:
Blademaster:
Cleric:
Mystic:
Psychic:
Seeker:
Venomancer:
Wizard:

===================

Archer: Still Jhonyfoxkir. Plays way above his gear level. Bobzl also very good.

Assassin: ArcShadowX. Does what shinbuu and kyougu do but with less gear.

Barbarian: catabarb=a_tank, strength barb=roar_king

Blademaster: SifumohTofu

Cleric: LifsEbrithil

Mystic: eh, Boob is less active and nobody else really impresses me. Zelli has some potential though for next year.

Psychic: Temptatious

Seeker: NeoLilyStar, honorable mention Shadowsedge

Venomancer: Womansley

Wizard: FaceroII
Post edited by CapnK - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Archer - I'm gonna go with Steellust. He competes way above his gear level.
    Assassin - No idea.
    Barb - Cata - a_tank, Damage - holyhead
    Blademaster - TheDan
    Cleric - LifsEbrithil
    Mystic - Probably still Boob
    Psychic - MizChinaDoll
    Seeker - $hadowsEdge
    Venomancer - gonna have people raging, but purely in terms of skill I'm gonna go with whatever MsDoomDesire's latest namechange is. Her gear is ****, but she does well.
    Wizard - FacerolI
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary
    TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Haha, I was wondering when one of these would pop up again.

Archer: It's difficult to pick due to the class being limited/derpy as ****, but in general you don't really want to get stuck fighting old man Bobzl and Oona is also pretty threatening with Deities despite not really keeping up so aggressively with other gear factors.

Cleric: I think Kanmi and Dejaunah both consistently impress people as far as playing support is concerned. I haven't actually fought enough DDing clerics to notice one particularly over another, perhaps Dovienya/TieRow/LifsEbrithil excels in that category but I haven't seen Dovi around lately. All I know is Dovi doesn't die, Lifs is a troll, and TieRow seems to have it out for me.

Blademaster: Sifu/Dan/Fartwave are like the holy trinity of BMs. I only see farty in TW, but Dan and Sifu are both equally buttcheek-clenching to see running at you. Imparatul also stands out. It's kind of difficult to pick below the 3, because most BMs at higher gear tiers have only stuck around long enough because they have at least above average level of capability. It's like opposite of archer.

Wizard: Faceroll/Kirby. I might nope out if I see one of these two in an NW battle where my support is lacking. I wouldn't stand a chance. The other wizards on the server are all able to be countered with far more ease. Honorary mention to BigBrawls because he doesn't afraid of anything.

Barbarian: a_tank and BBB survive pretty well, perhaps BBB more so. Roar King hits hard. Overall I think I'd be most concerned if faced with BBB or Roar King in that order.

Venomancer: This class eats archers so they seem a lot stronger to me than they do to others, but I think Eoliana is able to use the class's strengths in the best ways. I still think Womansley is the best TW veno. I think Miss Doom deserves an honorable mention not necessarily for "best" but for most improved, and regardless of personal opinions about her, she's probably the most interesting thing to happen to the server's PvP scene for a while. It's not common to see non-sins jump out solitarily into pk with so much gusto about it while not being exceptionally geared. More of this and less of the sins please b:thanks

Seeker: ShadowsEdge, hands down ._.;

Mystic: Boob. I also vote for best name on Sanctuary

Assassin: Pvp for a sin has never been easier. They don't even need to sacrifice survivability/defence for superior killing capability to fast aps except without suffering any drawbacks of auto attacking and simultaneously incurring all the benefits of offensive buff bonuses + skill damage bonuses. There were like 3 sins that were threatening consistently before primal update, now any w/ new skills is a threat without having to try, not even worth mentioning any names anymore.

Psychic: It's kind of difficult to stand out as a psychic. I wouldn't really know who to pick. I guess a list of top psychics would beeee...Dball, Euzebe, Kanjou, MizChinaDoll...ya this is basically just list of well geared, active psychics that aren't dumb, sorry if I forgot people+ sorry for being so bad at picking a best.\

HOLY **** I WROTE AN ESSAY
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Archer: Bobzl. I think Ignathas does well for his gear, though he's +12 I think but not R9, still interesting player.
    Assassin: Sins too easy these days..
    Barbarian: For DD Roar_King, for tanking I think most top geared barbs work, Idk. Maybe a_tank or BBB.
    Blademaster: SifumohTofu, TheDan
    Cleric: Kanmi, Dejaunah for support... there's a few undergeared clerics that do great for what they have but I can't recall names.
    Mystic: Too few to compare and pick tbh.
    Psychic: Psys don't stand out to me in particular, Idk.
    Seeker: $hadowsEdge
    Venomancer: Eoliana for PK, Womansely TW. But Desdi, Satyrion are also good.
    Wizard: Faceroll, GingerBreadd
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Post who you think is the best in each class for the past TW season/year.

Previous topic: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1660541
    this makes me wonder if we need a forced 'scrabble' of pwi group wars lol faction included. This past year has been a year of high inactiveness for alot of names, generally when that happens you just get uncontested names with the same fac/group :/

half the time my EX-wife is not even my EX-wife b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • socean#3691
    socean#3691 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yay yay funn I'm going by skill purely.

Bm-hculel (not exceptionally gear, but u don't want to get caught by this ****)
    Wizard-Kirby wizard or face roll both are pretty awesome
    Cleric- I haven't seen many good clerics, but the one that stands out is probably tierow.
    archer- most archers just auto shot and I can't wait to see how they do now. But I would have to say the beat archer I've seen is ignathas. Fact bobzl is just op geared.
    Psychic- I will go with kanjou
    Mystic- mysticboob even though not as active anymore. Anyone that says their's a better mystic is lying. He is the best mystic on server barely ever see him die.
    Seeker - ShadowsEdge - even without op gear he would probably be good.
    barb- can I really say barbs take no skill? They are just walking masses of hp. Take away BBB or roar kings gear and give them g16 would they still be the best barbs. Sure they are the best in terms of gear, but not so much otherwise. I'm going to say A_Barb or wtvr his name was in hoorah is the best skill wise he has vit g16.

Veno- come on guys this one is easy. Skill wise MsDoom(wtvr her new name is) is the best veno on server. She kills way above her gear and is the only player I have never seen go blue. Anyone that says their's a better veno is lying. If everybody's gear was the same as hers she'd probably never die.
    sin- no such thing as a good sin. Sins are op in every way and couldn't be easier.
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Demon Ironwood + AA = GG
  • socean#3691
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Demon Ironwood + AA = GG

If your referring to MsDoom one of our few demon venos(that I know of anyways) then I will have to disagree. First of all she's smart for being one of the few to go demon. Second of all its not easy being a demon veno and always trying to keep chi up. Third of all I've seen her kill plenty of people without the 0def proc thing. I haven't seen her kill a josd person without it, but that's a huge difference of gear. I believe she uses all skills in the best ways and at the best times. It's no surprise hoorah groups up to do convoy now. And I feel sorry for any class that requires chi because she eats that up like candy.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Think demon veno is more popular than sage these days. Quite a few of them around anyway. Of course some upgraded their demon ironwood to primal and lost that particular trick.
  • socean#3691
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Think demon veno is more popular than sage these days. Quite a few of them around anyway. Of course some upgraded their demon ironwood to primal and lost that particular trick.

Naa it used to be that way, but sages are more popular. Hardly ever see demon venos anywhere. Most see sages as having more advantages especially with the chi gain. I've seen plenty of venos and the only two notable ones would be MsDoom and desdii. I can name alot of sage venos though. In any case demon is the less popular of the two u can ask anyone.
  • icycoffeebreaks
    icycoffeebreaks Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Archer: Bobzl

Assassin: Don't see that many

Barbarian: BBB and a_tank for being really tanky, and roar king for damage with his dex/str hybrid build

Blademaster: TheDan, Seafoodtofu (max gear/shards/refines and knows their CC stuff really well)

Cleric: Dejaunah

Mystic: Mysticboobie

Psychic: MsChinadoll

Seeker: NeoLilystar (for not being max refine/sharded, but she plays like one though and has the highest attack index on our server with near 40k unbuff attack for a seeker) and maybe Shadowedge (max gear/shard/refines)

Venomancer: Womansly, Desdi (both are very hard to kill in TW/NW) and both doesnt have have shards/refines I think

Wizard: FaceRoll (more skilled) and belawiz (with his nuema portal set)
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    oooooo yes! finally this threat, if been waiting all years for this, ok here going

Archer:
    Best archers hands down is DragonStormX, his great build is statting full magic to gain for magic resist to survive magic damage is straight up perfect! And I can hear u thinking!!! ''What about his accuracy?'' Well sit down son, he thought about that, Amber Gems in bow! 'nuff said really

Assassin:
    Now I think everyone on this server is stupid, you shjtty 5APS sins dealing 5k damage per hit. Cept from xXx420BladeStorm, with his 1.43 APS build he hits 10k dmg per hit, which, I did the math, is double the dmg of ur 5APS builds

Barbarian:
    This class all comes down to skill, when standing there getting hit by arrows and magic, you will quicky look like a ****, Its very important to remain manly while afking n gettin hit by stuff. atanks and DDD both looks so stupid when gettin hit by stuff, so the best barb is easily Temple

Blademaster:
    TheDartTofu isnt even good, he only looks good cuz of his gear, the best BM is definately iFistedUrMother even tho he has TT70 gear he still stunned me this once, which is super good considering his gear, if he had equal gear he wud be a legend.

Cleric:
    I thought this class was deleted when they introduced infra red polka but after asking around I heard IMbaseBUFF still plays cleric, since he is the only one he is automatically the best

Mystic:
    I mean come on...he has a cool name

Psychic:
    I think even tho JohnyBMxXx doesnt play psychic, if he did Im 100% sure he wud be the best

Seeker:
    I cant remember the name...its this super undergeared seeker with full candleflame set. Hes very talented, jugding from when he hits me he must have at least A cards, but guess what!! hes super undergeared

Venomancer:
    When a decent geared venomancer uses 2 skills they can 1shot pretty much anything, but only 10% chance it works! But like no venomancers discovered this after playing for 5 years so the best venomancer is KittenKisses, she looks much better without clothes than all the other venos

Wizard:
    Milk or sugar? Gush or Pyrogram? Wizards requires a lot of thinking! this one wizard once showed me how to do lunar and get EoD without paying the 3m fee, so he clearly thinks more than other people so the best wizard must be MagicHarry
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I cant remember the name...its this super undergeared seeker with full candleflame set

wat
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Oh yeah MagicHarry,
    hands downs the best
    player to ever grace this
    server.
    edited December 2014
    Options
    as a fellow seeker i feel ashamed at not being graced with his presence.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • killeresras
    killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ehh I will really only consider my list the one that counts because I pvp more than anyone on this server. I'm reaper_flora, BtchWitch, MsDoomDesire, BabyGaGa, TitaniaErza, deadpool, djinnn, DGoddessDjin (all past names of same veno)

Ok let's start the real list lolol.

Bm - I will have to say tenijo, hculol, and Lost _ Eclipse are by far the most skilled bms on the server. All show highly exceptional skill in pvp with gear not being so great. If they had the gear of Sifu, TheDan, and fartwave they would be the true holy trinity of bms. For now they are skill wise the holy trinity of bms.

Wizard- FaceRoll or Gingerbread are obviously most skilled wizards on server. Even though they have very exceptional gear u can still see their talent.

Cleric- I'd have to say TieRow don't see many clerics, but I have seen him and he's good.

Archer - either Sercia or asmyliu they stand out out of the archers I have fought.

Psychic- I'd say best psychic is kanjou or kimikos psychic. Both are very exceptionally skilled.

Seeker- I'd have to say Snizel_X he has killed way above his gear level and impresses me another I'd have to say is Seli he is g16 and easily faces off against end game.

Mystic- Mysticboob obviously we all know that.

Barb- a_tank or wtvr that vit g16 barb in hoorah name is. Definitly an impressive barb.

Veno- might be conceded, but Idc I'm going to say Eoliana and then me. Sure if I'm super outgeared I'm going to go for the 0def proc and AA it's only making it fair since the other person can 1- 2 shot me because of their gear. It takes skill just surviving and still going in for attacks and debuffs and stuff. If they don't way out gear me then yea I can pretty much kill anyone without the 0def proc. And also its like zerking critting, but actually uses chi. Also I back down from none and I kill most and am in pk 24/7 which is more than mostly allthe nubs with r999 +12 can say. Honorary mention to LilNightmare she is like my equal sage version though.

I also don't care what any of u think of me because most of our server are nubs with max gear that use that max gear to slay mobs as they are easier than actual players.

Gratz to everyone that made the list :) I luv u that pk
    Love lost is room gained
    b:cute
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You're forgetting that you're on a pve server. Of course there's high geared that just pve... that's why they are on a pve server.

Not trolling, I'm genuinely wondering why you didn't roll on a pvp server since you like pk so much.
  • killeresras
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You're forgetting that you're on a pve server. Of course there's high geared that just pve... that's why they are on a pve server.

Not trolling, I'm genuinely wondering why you didn't roll on a pvp server since you like pk so much.

Yea, but I still find it dumb that anyone goes r999 to kill mobs. Mobs do nothing. They are repetitive and require no skill to kill. Most people say "it's more of a social thing" ehh can Skype for that. Wtvr though.

This was my first game so I didn't know the difference between a "pvp" server and a "pve" server. I already got to far and their used to be plenty of pk, but now everyone just sucks. I'm guessing sins are the reason alot of people quit. I remember seeing shinbu (has new name now) always killing everyone. If you aren't prepared for a sin then u will die. It's lame waiting for them to come out of stealth and then do such extreme damage. Aspa the psychic with so much garnet and refines got 1shot by shinbu from stealth. How lame is that? Wizzies like soda pop get 1 - 2 shot by shinbu. It makes u kind of not want to pk anymore. It sucks getting 1shot by people of equal gear or sins of equal gear. But anyways yea my mistake ment to roll pvp server, but got to far to turn back.
    Love lost is room gained
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Speaking of sins, I neglected to mention Crygol. He's improved his game a lot this past season.
  • TitsMcGee_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yea, but I still find it dumb that anyone goes r999 to kill mobs. Mobs do nothing. They are repetitive and require no skill to kill. Most people say "it's more of a social thing" ehh can Skype for that. Wtvr though.

This was my first game so I didn't know the difference between a "pvp" server and a "pve" server. I already got to far and their used to be plenty of pk, but now everyone just sucks. I'm guessing sins are the reason alot of people quit. I remember seeing shinbu (has new name now) always killing everyone. If you aren't prepared for a sin then u will die. It's lame waiting for them to come out of stealth and then do such extreme damage. Aspa the psychic with so much garnet and refines got 1shot by shinbu from stealth. How lame is that? Wizzies like soda pop get 1 - 2 shot by shinbu. It makes u kind of not want to pk anymore. It sucks getting 1shot by people of equal gear or sins of equal gear. But anyways yea my mistake ment to roll pvp server, but got to far to turn back.

It's ridiculous actually. That guy couldn't really even kill decent geared/ average reflexed ppl after puri proc was introduced until the game/primal update gave his class 1 click kill skills.

It's a good thing not to make a character on PvP servers these days anyway, even if you really love pvp. Their sin infestation is horrible. Last time I bothered to log into LC and HL to look around, all I saw was a bunch of R9 sage DPH faith genie'd JOSD/DoT assassins circle jerking each other and annihilating any interesting PK that was trying to take place in spite of them. The best PK I saw on there at that time was a random collection of level 80 players in free for all kill spree before sage sin # 746,198,410,472,648,235,927,342,473,242,424 popped out and ***** them all. Dead silence again.
    This was in like 2011. I can't even imagine how much it has degraded since primal skills.
  • killeresras
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It's ridiculous actually. That guy couldn't really even kill decent geared/ average reflexed ppl after puri proc was introduced until the game/primal update gave his class 1 click kill skills.

It's a good thing not to make a character on PvP servers these days anyway, even if you really love pvp. Their sin infestation is horrible. Last time I bothered to log into LC and HL to look around, all I saw was a bunch of R9 sage DPH faith genie'd JOSD/DoT assassins circle jerking each other and annihilating any interesting PK that was trying to take place in spite of them. The best PK I saw on there at that time was a random collection of level 80 players in free for all kill spree before sage sin # 746,198,410,472,648,235,927,342,473,242,424 popped out and ***** them all. Dead silence again.
    This was in like 2011. I can't even imagine how much it has degraded since primal skills.

Yea I've logged onto LC and saw same thing. Sins ruining any good pk. The funny thing is how most sins are "friends". They kill eachother way to fast so they choose not to fight eachother from what I see. I log onto lost city and the sins all kill everyone else without asking, but if it's a sin vs sin thing they typically ask for a 1v1. Most of the time though the sins are just standing outside waiting for non sins to come. I will fight sins, but I really don't enjoy it and we all know how much I like pvp. I prefer not to fight sins I find it extremely boring...if I don't expel in between eliminate I die... and if I do they stealth out. And purify does not seem to like to work for me in eliminate lol. But
    Love lost is room gained
  • lord30111
    lord30111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Archer: Bobzl
    Assassin: 2 ez tbh, class doesnt require much skill to win these days
    Barbarian: Roar_King offense, a_tank cata
    Blademaster: SifuMohTofu, TheDan
    Cleric: Dejaunah support, LifsEbrithil offense
    Mystic: MysticBoob
    Psychic: Kanjou, MizChinaDoll
    Seeker: NeoLilyStar, ShadowsEdge
    Venomancer: Womansley, Eoliana, Desdi, MsDoom
    Wizard: Faceroll, GingerBread
    edited December 2014
    Options
    cmon lets see more new names upcoming potentials :P

every year the 'best' seems like a list of the memories of the 'has beens' and the recycling of names R999+10&^ supershards. Step back and lower gear, i see half the pple tumble off the list.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited December 2014
    Options
    every year the 'best' seems like a list of the memories of the 'has beens' and the recycling of names R999+10&^ supershards. Step back and lower gear, i see half the pple tumble off the list.

Well to be honest, we can't really rate far away from our gear levels. Sylvae/Telarith claims to have amazing skills in her TT90 gear, but if she can't hurt me and dies in one shot, does it matter? I can't evaluate a fight that's over that quick. Likewise you can't really evaluate how good Bele really is. He far outgears everyone else.

But within those extremes, you can tell who is good and who isn't. Dartwave has comparable gear to Sifu, yet makes a far smaller impact on TW.* Autumn is best geared mystic on server, but her name never comes up in these discussions because, well, she sucks.

*I don't mean to imply that Dartwave is bad, he's not. Just not as good as Sifu.
  • RoughEdges - Sanctuary
    RoughEdges - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Archer: Bobzl, LOVELYYESSY
    Honorable mention: Jhonyfoxkir, LiQQy, Acharos

Assassin: Kyougu (when played by real one)
    Honorable mention: Kayzn, ArcShadow, Crygol

Barbarian: a_tank_, BBB, soooooooos
    Honorable Mention: Soobarb, Roar_King, holyhead

Blademaster: TheDan, Sifu_MohTofu, Dartwave, qontroL, tenjio
    Honorable mention: Slaystar, OskarGhost, __FJ__, Chikers

Cleric: Mendolin, Dejaunah, LifsEbrithil
    Honorable mention: Kanmi

Mystic: MysticBoob
    Honorable mention: Mathew_Patel

Psychic: JyTheMerman, Temptatious
    Honorable mention: Kanjou, Dball

Seeker: $hadowsEdge
    Honorable mention: EpikHai, NeoLilyStar

Venomancer: Womansley, MsDoomDesire
    Honorable mention: Desdi, Xylona

Wizard: FaceRoll, BigBrawls
    Honorable mention: GingerBreadd (when he actually tries he is the best but most of the time he slacks off with average gameplay)
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Well to be honest, we can't really rate far away from our gear levels. Sylvae/Telarith claims to have amazing skills in her TT90 gear, but if she can't hurt me and dies in one shot, does it matter? I can't evaluate a fight that's over that quick. Likewise you can't really evaluate how good Bele really is. He far outgears everyone else.

But within those extremes, you can tell who is good and who isn't. Dartwave has comparable gear to Sifu, yet makes a far smaller impact on TW. Autumn is best geared mystic on server, but her name never comes up in these discussions because, well, she sucks.
    fight nakkid b:cute
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

TT90 gear? Are you referring to the post I made about how easy it is for clerics to get high contribution with lower gear? (2 pieces of R8r and OHT is what I have) That was more map strategy based, and focusing on certain skill spam to generate the highest amount of contri with the least amount of expenditure and gear requirement. And that was to counter everyone telling clerics to only heal, which led to them having utterly horrible token earnings. I was correcting the terrible advice, by showing them what to use for DD, and only swap to healing when it is useful for the; player first, nation second, and whoever else is in that particular battle third.

I do make fun of the BMs often, but that's because it's so fun tormenting them in NW. Though if MoW does under 1k damage, or less than 10% of their health, it's default to Aurora/debuff/MoW spam while hoping there is no team mater around to F up the cycle by breaking sleep early. There isn't really much to it.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    interesting thread.. and thnx for some1 mentioning me, altho my armor is +10 g16, not +12, only weapon and ornaments ^^ back on the thread topic id separate 2 lists with 'best skill' and 'best gear' altho some ppl have both... (sorry if i write nick incorrectly :) )

Archer
    Best gear
    Little-shad smth like that.. his att lvl and p.att is like nuke vs granade compared to mine :) also i think bobz has good gear
    Skillwise
    _blood_rain if i typed correctly :) a lot of knowledge about the class and fun pvp.

Assassin:
    Best gear
    Kayzn, Matthaios
    Skillwise
    Kyogu, Matthaios, Kayzn (hard to tell, kills too fast), CritCalibre

Barbarian:
    Best gear
    idk, i really just ignore them
    Skillwise
    Roar_King, didnt really fight him, but saw his vids goods stuff

Blademaster:
    Best gear
    Dartwave - the only bm who managed to kill me 1vs1 was shocked :D, good gear also imparatul Stfumohtofuwhatever, and some other with weird nicks
    Skillwise
    tenjio, TheDan

Cleric:
    Best gear
    idk anymore
    Skillwise
    Dejaunah definately.. TieRow also good

Mystic:
    Best gear
    Mystic boob, Mathew patal
    Skillwise
    Mysti boob, he sucks if u use nullify poison tho :D

Psychic:
    Best gear
    Dball, Kanjou
    Skillwise
    Temptatious

Seeker:
    Best gear
    Shadowsedge, Neolily, melcomania
    Skillwise
    Shadowsedge, altho max i hit him was 5k sparked, others dont fight that often

Venomancer:
    Best gear
    womanesly - only veno that could 1 hit me, and dmg from another planet
    Skillwise
    katsayume, Desdi

Wizard:
    Best gear
    faceroll
    Skillwise
    faceroll, Svaarog altho doesnt pvp much anymore

is hard to tell about 'best gear' ppls pvp skills cos if i hit them 2k they hit me 20k is not much of a pvp is it :P but it doesnt mean those with best gear have bad skill either. there are a lot of skilled players by now, i only mentioned those i fought with recently or more often
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This user for being awesomely skilled with subpar gear!

*Looks at gear in game*

*Sees max levelled candleflame set*

b:chuckle
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This is a list of people I rate MY number ones, IE they were active enough for me to run into them this year and be impressed. Taking into consideration skill level, success, gear, use of pots and genie skills and cards.

Archer: Ignathas
    Assassin: Kayzn
    Barbarian: Leviathan
    Blademaster: qontrol
    Cleric: Kanmi
    Mystic: Mathew_Patel
    Psychic: Temptatious
    Seeker: Snizel_X
    Venomancer: Katsayume
    Wizard: Istandantius
  • LiQQy - Sanctuary
    LiQQy - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Archer: Acharos
    Cleric: Dejaunah
    BM: Sifu_more_seafood
    Wizard: Faceroli
    Assassin: ArcShadow
    Psychic: ChinaDoll, Kanjou
    Veno: Womansley
    Barb: Roar_king
    Seeker: Neo (id say SE but too bad he doesnt know how penetrate towers work)
    Mystic: -
This discussion has been closed.