Sweetiebot analyze my updater
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    shadedan wrote: »
    Sweetiebot analyze my updater
    SweetieBot couldn't find any posts belonging to 'my updater' :(
    Can you try again with their exact name please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• shadedan
    shadedan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot what is the latest PWI version
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    shadedan wrote: »
    Sweetiebot what is the latest PWI version
    I am afraid I can't keep up. Things move so quickly these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• _Saikyik_ - Archosaur
    _Saikyik_ - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot please display server status
  • Amarien - Raging Tide
    Amarien - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    neogold9 wrote: »
    PWI Really have to make a manual patch option from now on.
    My internet is 5mbps but its wi-fi, so it has a really bad ping and because of that my patcher is now on 40% after 14hrs trying to download the patch.

If I had a link to download using a download manager with acceleration option my update would be done hours ago. b:cry

And I think those who already updated their game either wont come see this msg on forum any soon or dont want to give their time to make this manual patch for us. b:cry

I have same problem, but now peoples not helpin, just plaing with sweetebot. My problems with play PWI started when ARC comes alive. So my last chance to play was to download manual patches. Byt now. I think i have to abandon this game. Played this game from 2009-11-29.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    BH I for lvl 90's today is Thousand Year Spirit which according to description have moved to Cave Of Vicious fb19 instance. (It's just description boss still in Eden)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • aronstone369
    aronstone369 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hello sparkie. we need manual patch pls. try to poke china again.
    i was at 90% after 25 hour and at end it pop up and say patch not working and start download again at 0%. this is really pain in ***. pls do something about it ty
    b:sad
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot please display server status
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 237ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 129ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 125ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 135ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 47ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 47ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 46ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 148ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shuuja
    shuuja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot kindly list latest patch and its link
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    shuuja wrote: »
    SweetieBot kindly list latest patch and its link
    It is our concepts of what is right and wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kurufin - Sanctuary
    Kurufin - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I have same problem, but now peoples not helpin, just plaing with sweetebot. My problems with play PWI started when ARC comes alive. So my last chance to play was to download manual patches. Byt now. I think i have to abandon this game. Played this game from 2009-11-29.

I have limited mobile LTE connection and problems with update. So i have to count any mb that comes to me. So I can't just patch this game three times on a day.

World. to PWE : Make that f*** manual-patch!!

SweetieBot find latest patch
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot find latest patch
    The latest manual patch is here: Patch 816-817
    This is the newest one that's officially listed and I don't see anything newer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• alecjsmithson
    alecjsmithson Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot has the maintenance patch to fix the Illusionary Stone been done yet?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options

Sweetiebot has the maintenance patch to fix the Illusionary Stone been done yet?
    Hmmm. Are you being serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• alecjsmithson
    alecjsmithson Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Ok, thought I was being serious... now rumor has it that the patch is being tested and will possibly be updated tonight.
  • ogsalad
    ogsalad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey all,

With the expansion now on the horizon, we'll be having a pretty large maintenance tonight. It will go from 10PM - 6AM. I know I know, it's almost like forever! We needed a lot more time to get things set up and tested, to ensure everything works tomorrow (If it doesn't, don't blame me, I don't do maintenance's! I kid I kid, but seriously, I don't do them)

Timezone conversions: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141216T22&ah=8

See this thread for an update regarding the Level 95 Illusionary Stone: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1728831

If you missed the overview, you can see that here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9007823-pwi-eclipse-overview!

We'll have some more news tomorrow morning, so be sure to keep an eye out.

Patch Notes

PWI Patch Notes v829 Eclipse - Released December 16th, 2014

New Features
    *New race: Nightshades! Descended from the guardians of the Divine Child, these beings can call upon the power of the moon to assail their enemies.
    *New classes: Duskblade and Stormbringer! The Duskblade is a fast melee class that can string together combos, while the Stormbringer is a caster class that calls down the fury of nature itself.
    *New starting zone: Celestial Vale! All new characters will now spend their first twenty levels in this brand-new zone, which also includes the new Lightsail Cave dungeon.
    *New dungeon: Quicksand Maze! The lair of the terrifying Nightmares, this dungeon's layout changes randomly each time you enter! Quicksand Maze has two level brackets: a low-level version for level 50+ players, and a high-level version for level 100 players at Mirage Sky X.

Bug Fixes
    *Fixed a bug in which the chat window would sometimes freeze.
    *Fixed the Marketplace icon for Leopard Capris.
    *The Genie Skill Frenzy is no longer called Enrage in the Learn Skills pane.
    *Miscellaneous text fixes.
    *The Sundrop and Tiger Lily fashion sets have returned to the Marketplace.

User Interface
    *The interface art has been updated.
    *The world and territory maps have been updated to include the new Nightshade city, Dawnglory.
    *The Skills interface has been updated. Instead of traveling to skill trainer NPCs to learn new skills, you can learn them directly from the Skills pane.
    *Sheomay and the Newbie Guide have received an update.
    *You can now use the mouse to zoom and rotate your character in the Fitting Room.
    *The main menu can now be set to appear on the side of the screen instead of the bottom.

Gameplay
    *The Reward Chest has had many of its rewards updated, along with a new daily reward that grants a pair of free, time-limited guardian and spirit charms.
    *All quests in Perfect World have had their level requirements adjusted to bring them in line with the new starting zone, which takes all new characters to level 20. Many quests have also had their objectives adjusted to require considerably fewer kills and/or quest items.
    *Level 80-89 Bounty Quests now require killing monsters in the Wraithgate and Hallucinatory Trench.
    *Level 90-99 Bounty Quests now require killing monsters in Eden, Brimstone Pit, and Twilight Temple.
    *The Crazy Stone quest has had its rewards updated.
    *New daily quests have been added for levels 83-95.
    *The Paperclip for Villa questline has been optimized.
    *Crafting skills are now learned at level 28 instead of level 5.
    *A new Title QUest has been added in Emerald Dragon Gulf. Players can accept it at 635, 656.

NPCs
    *All skill trainer NPCs have been removed.
    *Many NPCs have moved to new locations within their cities.
    *Many NPCs have received graphical updates.

Maintenance Question: If you could have 1 new thing in this expansion, that has never existed before in PWI, what would it be and why?

I used to like the monster combo from last chaos. maybe something like that? An instance where you collect coins or tokens and they can be used to make Great accesories rings,neclaces etc. All with random stats . Eg attack rate + 5% ... magical res .. Immune to sleep chance etc. just a thought . I love crafting but am only 80+ so haven't tried nirvana etc.
  • irishlassy
    irishlassy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, can you query all the noobs and morons that don't know how to read a thread to get updates and delete them?

PWI will release what they have, when they have it, as they see to release it. Not before, not after and certainly not from all this demanding and temper tantrum throwing of when is this going to be done, why isn't this done. Why can't we have that? Seriously, I thought this game was for people who were out of kindergarten and elementary school. So, there were errors (bugs) that PWI found while sending out the new release. Is there ANYONE that can show where everything in this world is perfect? They are humans behind the computers programming this game for everyone to enjoy, not computers behind the computers.

Get up off your butts, go find something else to do if all you are going to do is complain, whine and QQ about everything.

PWI will and has been keeping everyone WELL informed of the progress since before the new release was sent out. READ THE FORUMS and if you were dedicated enough to PWI to like their page, READ YOUR FACEBOOK UPDATES!! Or go stand in front of a mirror and QQ to yourself, how about using this thread for legit questions about what HAS been released in the update instead of what hasn't yet been sent out? But, I guess that would take too much common sense for most of you.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    irishlassy wrote: »
    SweetieBot, can you query all the noobs and morons that don't know how to read a thread to get updates and delete them?
    I could, but what would be the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irishlassy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, oh so true. It would be a waste of time to begin with and they would just come back under different names to whine and QQ about being removed. I think they all need to be retied to their mother's apron strings and be retaught before they are re-released.. lol
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, oh so true. It would be a waste of time to begin with and they would just come back under different names to whine and QQ about being removed. I think they all need to be retied to their mother's apron strings and be retaught before they are re-released.. lol
    I hope you have a nice long life with a magazine subscription, then!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irishlassy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, why would I need a magazine subscription when reading all these idiots QQing in the forums is free? lmao

I will say this, PWI has made an amazing game. Given players, I would hope most, long hours of enjoyment. For everything they have put into this game and are still putting into this game, I say hands-up and keep going.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, why would I need a magazine subscription when reading all these idiots QQing in the forums is free? lmao
    I can think of several good reasons. LMAO = Laughing My A*** Off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irishlassy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, unfortunately I can't roll up the magazine and smack the morons through the forums. If I could, I would have endless hours of enjoyment.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, unfortunately I can't roll up the magazine and smack the morons through the forums. If I could, I would have endless hours of enjoyment.
    That is unfortunate. Sorry, I don't answer hypothetical questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irishlassy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, how about sending out a funny photo every time someone asks a question about the new release when the answer can be found within this thread or the PWI Facebook page?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, how about sending out a funny photo every time someone asks a question about the new release when the answer can be found within this thread or the PWI Facebook page?
    Match limit exceeded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irishlassy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, awww lol
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, awww lol
    Are you laughing at me or with me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irishlassy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, ALWAYS laughing with you, because I know you have to laugh from time to time about the questions and comments that are being posted here.
This discussion has been closed.