[Maintenance Discussion] 12/16/14

Comments

• laseek
    laseek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Please do some sort of unbinding stone!!b:kiss

Only if it's castable on players you target ;)
  • BadTanker - Raging Tide
    BadTanker - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Surtr wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your patience. Things are taking a bit longer than we anticipated (though no problems as of yet), so we may be thirty minutes or so late with opening the servers back up.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up!

where is manual patch???b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cenaisback
    cenaisback Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    regret being lacking on the net speed now xD

hope you guys trying new classes please update rest on which one is better to make :))

adiozzzz b:laughb:laugh
  • darkgraffix
    darkgraffix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    is the server still down
  • keidansmama
    keidansmama Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    manual patcher be nice rather download the manual patch then right on this client takin sooo slow and not even a single change and p2p has been enabled the whole time
    I am the pain in ur but :) hi im Sene Archvenus and SenecasMama
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Patched, but still cant connect
  • mattv
    mattv Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Maintenance Question: If you could have 1 new thing in this expansion, that has never existed before in PWI, what would it be and why?

To be able to turn your flying mount upside down in mid air, and fly in circles on the vertical b:pleased
  • keidansmama
    edited December 2014
    something that hasnt been done before hmmmm same sex marriage?? lol
  • chrisbyo26
    chrisbyo26 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    is there any luck with finding out what the status of the server is cuz its well after 6 am and still nothing is up so plz let us know somethingb:sad
  • Confetticake - Sanctuary
    Confetticake - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    chandlerbm wrote: »
    Hope your downloads speeds up, i remember the lag with the tides and earths update b:sad we gonna be lag spiking all over lmao

lol I joined pwi right after tb was released. so I didn't get to experience that but... im sure it was chaotic xD
  • chandlerbm
    chandlerbm Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    chrisbyo26 wrote: »
    is there any luck with finding out what the status of the server is cuz its well after 6 am and still nothing is up so plz let us know somethingb:sad

there was a post like 10mins ago telling you
  • MahoNoNami - Dreamweaver
    MahoNoNami - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Its not 6am yet unless they change thing their stated time is or was PST and its current 5:26
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited December 2014

It's based off PST.... and currently as of this post, its 5:27 AM PST
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chandlerbm
    edited December 2014
    lol I joined pwi right after tb was released. so I didn't get to experience that but... im sure it was chaotic xD

it really was, tryin to kill mobs for a mob count quest was as hard as chuck norris b:laugh
  • laseek
    laseek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    manual patcher be nice rather download the manual patch then right on this client takin sooo slow and not even a single change and p2p has been enabled the whole time

P2P isn't an instant win - it just means that you'll get the bits you don't have already if people near you have them.

The update bar isn't an accurate representation of the progress - more like a finger in the air. Mine only updated 4 times from the start until it was patched.
  • Bellasaria - Dreamweaver
    Bellasaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2014

its only 5:28am where the servers are and maint has been extended about 30 min so theres atleast another hour still.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    With Surtr's last comment, maint should be over in about an hour from this post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • picolo08
    picolo08 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ya`ll ppl are crazzzzyyy...damnnnnn...58 pages just cus there is an update...ffs...do kids around the globe even do anything else but obsess over video games 24/7...jesus.

I`m not hating, but damn, this is too much lol.

Anyways, wait for the download to be done, then wait for the server to come up. It`s simple as that. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU WILL NOT DIE CUS YOU WON`T BE THE FIRST ONE ONLINE. LMFAO.

Anyways, thank you pwi for this new expansion and i`ve read all the changes you`ve done and i am welcomming them all with open hands. Nothing to complain about whatsoever from my side. I do hope they all come true once i log in though. b:chuckle

Atleast i`m the one that has NOTHING negative to say about expansion. I guess fresh air, walk in the woods, hashtaggers would call that #beautyofthemothernature, and a huge dosage of #haveafakinlife did that to me, lmao b:laugh

And to all PWI players, CHILL, and stop the fuss. b:bye
  • jazzapete
    jazzapete Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    laseek wrote: »
    P2P isn't an instant win - it just means that you'll get the bits you don't have already if people near you have them.

The update bar isn't an accurate representation of the progress - more like a finger in the air. Mine only updated 4 times from the start until it was patched.

ok thanks for the help :)
  • keidansmama
    edited December 2014
    baah almost n hour n no change in my update still sittn at a big wopping nothing zzzzzzzzz
  • jazzapete
    edited December 2014
    baah almost n hour n no change in my update still sittn at a big wopping nothing zzzzzzzzz

me too b:sad
  • Taigen - Lost City
    Taigen - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2014

PST time atm is 5:32 am and may be 1 more hour from right now as GM stated
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    SweetieBot can you report server status?
  • KissMy_Blade - Archosaur
    KissMy_Blade - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    why couldnt they do a manual update like normal ffs, i get (so some ungody reason) 6mb down every what, 10mins? my net is fast and all but i dont know somethings messed up anyone else getting this? b:angry
  • chandlerbm
    edited December 2014
    picolo08 wrote: »
    Ya`ll ppl are crazzzzyyy...damnnnnn...58 pages just cus there is an update...ffs...do kids around the globe even do anything else but obsess over video games 24/7...jesus.

I`m not hating, but damn, this is too much lol.

Anyways, wait for the download to be done, then wait for the server to come up. It`s simple as that. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOU WILL NOT DIE CUS YOU WON`T BE THE FIRST ONE ONLINE. LMFAO.

Anyways, thank you pwi for this new expansion and i`ve read all the changes you`ve done and i am welcomming them all with open hands. Nothing to complain about whatsoever from my side. I do hope they all come true once i log in though. b:chuckle

Atleast i`m the one that has NOTHING negative to say about expansion. I guess fresh air, walk in the woods, hashtaggers would call that #beautyofthemothernature, and a huge dosage of #haveafakinlife did that to me, lmao b:laugh

And to all PWI players, CHILL, and stop the fuss. b:bye

no one forced you to comment, or act on the urge to put others down, and tbh most would prefer to be here and talk to others then a walk in the woods all alone, but its ok dude we will be your friends, you might even get a hug, because you seem upset to come and try and put people down.
  • Taigen - Lost City
    Taigen - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    why couldnt they do a manual update like normal ffs, i get (so some ungody reason) 6mb down every what, 10mins? my net is fast and all but i dont know somethings messed up anyone else getting this? b:angry

i imagine 90% of player base still downloading .. server lags
  • Confetticake - Sanctuary
    Confetticake - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    it really was, tryin to kill mobs for a mob count quest was as hard as chuck norris b:laugh

LOOL
    b:laugh
  • jazzapete
    edited December 2014
    no one forced you to comment, or act on the urge to put others down, and tbh most would prefer to be here and talk to others then a walk in the woods all alone, but its ok dude we will be your friends, you might even get a hug, because you seem upset to come and try and put people down.

i agree xD
  • empikowa
    empikowa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I already downloaded patch it took 3h + few min of sorting files. I think tht u should just give it time. Remember tht its quite an update guys b:surrender
  • yazi4nik
    yazi4nik Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dont rush guys... i downloaded it... took 3.5h but servers still offline....
This discussion has been closed.