Charging Zen not working!!

Lostbliss - Heavens Tear
Lostbliss - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
cardnumberFld, This credit card is not authorized. Please choose another. (430450).
Im not understanding why i cant charge zen, used this card before and worked fine. plenty of money on this card and still wont work now, tried other cards with money on them and cant get any to work...Please Help!!!!!
Post edited by Lostbliss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• keidansmama
    keidansmama Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    becareful with that that just happened to me today when i purchased zen too tried twice n got that error looked in bank n my cash was taken out no email or nothing n only proof i got was in my bank statement. send a ticket in if that happens to anyone. i just did hope to get a reply from it soon
    I am the pain in ur but :) hi im Sene Archvenus and SenecasMama
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    becareful with that that just happened to me today when i purchased zen too tried twice n got that error looked in bank n my cash was taken out no email or nothing n only proof i got was in my bank statement. send a ticket in if that happens to anyone. i just did hope to get a reply from it soon

Thread started on 10/31. Will not reply on that question however most of us should have recieved a mail by now. The text inside should give others enough info:
    Attention Perfect World community. The Perfect World Wallet system will soon be changing and will move to an Arc Account Balance. During this transition period, your funds may be inaccessible. In the meantime, don't let your hard earned money go to waste. There are tons of amazing items available. Log in and transfer your remaining balance to one of your favorite games today!

In other words - keep away from your Credit Card until changes are done.