TW season Rewards

Options
SuperLambo - Dreamweaver
SuperLambo - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Suggestion Box
It is time to update the rewards for winning season faciones TW, probably best rewards to attract factions and stop with the "No Show" . And many people who currently do not participate in TW motivated to gain a good reward. Another cool thing could be that every time a faction gains a unique land receives an extra gift in each faction, (no need to be something big, just an incentive to continue participating (hypers, exp, rep, abs notes ect.) and by the end of season prizes for first, second and third place, here if a good prize would be nice. individuals who strive to be in every TW and spend mp-hp charms, pot, charm-def atack deserve a good reward at the end of the season.
Cards, charms, gems, fash (really do not care about fash, but if a lot of people, only some serious fash tw a coveted object, even more than any card or gem for many).
Google Translate works better every day.b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
Post edited by SuperLambo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    That would require balanced factions.
    Which would require people to balance the factions out.
    Which means people would have to leave a faction to join another to balance things out to actually have fun TW's.

Fun isn't allowed in PWI, specially TW and PvP, it's serious business.

Good luck with that.

The suggestion itself is fine though.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ignore the semi-retired mr. scrooge whose sending the forum his holiday grump in the forum of non constructive feedback.

The season win rewards might be a bit hard but i think the unique reward per land is something reasonable and fun. The item itself could technically be just 1 or a couple and that would force factions to actually think of a way to fairly distribute it (if needed)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ignore the semi-retired mr. scrooge whose sending the forum his holiday grump in the forum of non constructive feedback.

The season win rewards might be a bit hard but i think the unique reward per land is something reasonable and fun. The item itself could technically be just 1 or a couple and that would force factions to actually think of a way to fairly distribute it (if needed)

>Writes pretty much that the suggestion is fine as well
    >IGNORE HIM HE'S NOT GIVING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK
    >I only tell what would be needed for it to work
    >I do say the suggestion would be fine, but for it to work it needs the players to work
    >LULZ IT'S NOT CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK TELLING WHAT IS NEEDED FOR IT TO WORK

Yeah ok, don't let your lack of comprehension get to your head ok?
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    >Writes pretty much that the suggestion is fine as well
    >IGNORE HIM HE'S NOT GIVING CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK
    >I only tell what would be needed for it to work
    >I do say the suggestion would be fine, but for it to work it needs the players to work
    >LULZ IT'S NOT CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK TELLING WHAT IS NEEDED FOR IT TO WORK

Yeah ok, don't let your lack of comprehension get to your head ok?
    no, you actually just nitpik and point out faults and grumble about the game, anyone can do that, but you dont give alternative ideas to work with for which you grumbled about, those are called constructive. I gave ideas, and a followup how it can be good as well and in what way.
    and then you think you made a worth while post by ending it with 'the suggestion is fine derp'.
    you should stop trolling if you cant do anything constructive.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,827 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I dont think its good to give an advantage over other players from this. Im going to guess that that is one of the other reasons they have the items they do.

Hum... Im unsure on feedback for this at the moment so I will have to update at a later point.

Thanks,
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Rewards should be changed for better and newer stuff the same junk weps are way old. 1 thing i would love to see changed if your faction owns 15 or more lands they get 0. Yeah thats right i said it. They get too much in tw pay as a whole week after week so if they win having that much that should be the reward. Win having less then that then u get charms/event gold/ maybe even packs but over 15 nothing at all.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited October 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    I dont think its good to give an advantage over other players from this. Im going to guess that that is one of the other reasons they have the items they do.

Hum... Im unsure on feedback for this at the moment so I will have to update at a later point.

Thanks,

Ive had a look at some of the items that have been given in the past. Ill log this Suggestion BUT! some suggestions of Rewards would be required. Keep in mind im not going to log any items that would give a Large advantage to that faction (IE all players of that faction will get a Buff that give 50 attack Lv.) I think thats fair. So ill start with a suggestion that got passed to me ingame.

1. Fashon (Faction Winning Colour With Badges showing consective wins)
    2. how bout a fashion that shines like the ceremonial weapons
    3. Event gold to the winning factions and some event gold to any faction members with their faction on the map.

Thanks,
    edited October 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Ive had a look at some of the items that have been given in the past. Ill log this Suggestion BUT! some suggestions of Rewards would be required. Keep in mind im not going to log any items that would give a Large advantage to that faction (IE all players of that faction will get a Buff that give 50 attack Lv.) I think thats fair. So ill start with a suggestion that got passed to me ingame.

Fashon (Faction Winning Colour With Badges showing consective wins)

Thanks,
    how bout a fashion that shines like the ceremonial weapons lol b:cute
  • heerohex#3018
    edited October 2014
    Options