PWI Anniversary!

Comments

• Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:laugh I just finished the new anni quest on my level 35 toon and received the 2x Primordial Blood, 10x Celemoon pots and 1x Case of Moonlight. It says I can't use the Case of Moonlight. What gives? Happy anniversary ?

If so, let's "like" PWI on this page then. Seems to be appropriate.

https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldIndonesia/posts/465924413456373

You need 5 Moonlights to complete the quest, so hold on to it.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    trollerest wrote: »
    We were told we are going to receive 1 of each of the above mentioned items.

Where did you read it? The announcement doesn't say you are going to get more than one item, and it was obvious you were not getting everything, because PWE is not going to give away War Avatar A Packs daily.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    so If I Work At A Job For 6 Years And You Start At The Same Job Today, We Should Get Equal Pay Because You Were Busy With Life Events And Didnt Take The Job Earlier?

Long Time Players Should Be Recognized For Staying Loyal. But Dont Worry Pwi Is A Liberal Like You.

Rotfl
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    Doesn't anyone bother to read:

Rewards For Completing The Event

Upon event completion, you will receive:

Case of Moonlight - Title x1
    Autumn Reunion Pack x1

What is in the Autumn Reunion Pack?
    You will get this for sure:
    -Celemoon x10

and a random chance for one of the following:

-Primordial Blood x1
    -Radiant Shard x1
    -Holy Pill x1
    -War Avatar Pack A x1
  • xdarkangelkiarax
    xdarkangelkiarax Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Autumn Reunion Pack x1

-Celemoon x10

-Primordial Blood x1
    -Radiant Shard x1
    -Holy Pill x1
    -War Avatar Pack A x1

It didn't say that at first :/ Just said you will recieve this list of stuff.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2014
    so if i work at a job for 6 years and you start at the same job today, we should get equal pay because you were busy with life events and didnt take the job earlier?

long time players should be recognized for staying loyal. but dont worry PWI is a liberal like you.

You're not entitled to anything regardless of how long you been here, 1 or 10 years. This is why they said last year they were dropping the tiered rewards. Oh yea, from experience it's more likely conservatives think their entitled, like you.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    so if i work at a job for 6 years and you start at the same job today, we should get equal pay because you were busy with life events and didnt take the job earlier?

long time players should be recognized for staying loyal. but dont worry PWI is a liberal like you.

>This kind of comparison

Top. ****ing. Kek.

You could work for 20 years in a company, if someone that is better, smarter and/or faster than you, it will **** over your pay AND possibly position because they will want to keep that person.
    If they don't, he could easily move along (depending on which branch you work in, some are easier to get a job in than others).

So no, your example doesn't really stand in all manners.
    Though I do agree long term players should get something else than newer ones.

Then again that's also like saying to your friends on your birthday (this is an anniversary after all):
    * You've been my friend for 6 years, you get a big piece of cake
    * You've been my friend for a shorter time, so you get less cake.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I'm glad PWI did it this way. New players should be treated equally to old players. I really don't need another anniversary mount. New players getting free stuff helps them stay in the game.

PWI isn't your place of work. It's a business and like most businesses they like to reward new customers. It creates loyalty.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Autumn Reunion Pack x1

-Celemoon x10

-Primordial Blood x1
    -Radiant Shard x1
    -Holy Pill x1
    -War Avatar Pack A x1

They changed it completely. It used to say 'you will receive each of the following' and it listed all of the items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    -crunch-
    Believe it or not, most players have wanted equality in rewards when it comes to these things for quite a while now.
    Of course, they finally listened and are giving everybody a chance for good stuff - the scandal!

Some people won't get to feel as superior as they did before and rub it off in the 'commoner' faces...
    Sucks for you. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    LOL

So he has time to change the **** up he made on the official announcement but he wont post here to answer what happened, or even update his original post.

PWEs logic.....

"Hey look the dog **** on the floor..........let me just sweet that under the rug, no one will ever notice."

Come on sparkie, dont hide. Answer the questions myself and others posted. You have been called out before on your horrible, non-proof read announcements before. Hiding your and PWEs mistakes just makes it look bad on yourself and the company you work for.
    edited September 2014
    LOL

So he has time to change the **** up he made on the official announcement but he wont post here to answer what happened, or even update his original post.

PWEs logic.....

"Hey look the dog **** on the floor..........let me just sweet that under the rug, no one will ever notice."

Come on sparkie, dont hide. Answer the questions myself and others posted. You have been called out before on your horrible, non-proof read announcements before. Hiding your and PWEs mistakes just makes it look bad on yourself and the company you work for.

It is not an appropriate time atm, the staff isn't in the office for now, you'll need to wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It is not an appropriate time atm, the staff isn't in the office for now, you'll need to wait.

he had all day yesterday to answer. If he had time to fix his announcement, he had time to address the players on forums.
    edited September 2014
    he had all day yesterday to answer. If he had time to fix his announcement, he had time to address the players on forums.

I do agree with you, but at the moment, there's nothing to do but wait some more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cautiousfighter
    cautiousfighter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    woot! happy anniversary! i really liked the event and code giveawaysb:laugh
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:pleased im happy dont listhen to them sparky ummm so about that scroll of tome code?b:kiss
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Believe it or not, most players have wanted equality in rewards when it comes to these things for quite a while now.
    Of course, they finally listened and are giving everybody a chance for good stuff - the scandal!

Some people won't get to feel as superior as they did before and rub it off in the 'commoner' faces...
    Sucks for you. b:sweat

To be fair there is a second part for all we know this second part will be based off of how long we have been here. (Though aye equality of 'rewards' is without a doubt very nice... i missed the first anni by 6 months give or take a few days.)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    LOL

PWEs logic.....

Well then, someone's salty. The fact that he took the time to fix the post is more than enough for most people, but there are always going to be the wackos who have to make a big deal about it.

Have you made a mistake before? No need to answer that, by the way, we already know the right answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • wrenievn
    wrenievn Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    LOL

PWEs logic.....

o-o wow this sounds really entitled. sparkie could have been misinformed on the event and at least he made sure to correct it. i'm just happy we get an event since these are so rare now
  • SereneMusic - Raging Tide
    SereneMusic - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you PWI for free Eternal Love Fashion; I always wanted it and I am excited. Also, Happy Anniversary to everyone. b:pleasedb:cute
    b:cute The Beautiful, Kind, Loving, and Musical Angel! b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you PWI for free Eternal Love Fashion; I always wanted it and I am excited. Also, Happy Anniversary to everyone. b:pleasedb:cute

Hey, a happy post!! Good to see one on the forums. And agreed, the fashion was a nice gift
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know you've all been waiting for the news, so here it is:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/7003333-pwi-anniversary-event-mid-autumn-notice-part-1

This is part 1 of 2, with the info for part 2 coming a bit later. Aside from this, we will be hosting even more weekly codes for even more prizes, on top of what we've already been giving out. I'll have more details on that possibly tomorrow as well.

Happy Anniversary!

Can we make it snow???

b:pleased
    I like snow in this game.
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Eternal Love Fashion is not a anniversary gift o.o , it was something to make ppl like ARC fb page

Anniversary gift was : Jade Gift Box ticket.. which u cannot open b:sad
  • nicenwild
    nicenwild Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:angry does anyone have the code for the primordial blood?
  • nicenwild
    nicenwild Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:angry
    hi i play on raging tide server and i see all these codes all the time i tried entering a 1 with the primordial blood code and i got an error message? anyone know the correct code for the 3 primordial bloods?
  • tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nicenwild wrote: »
    b:angry
    hi i play on raging tide server and i see all these codes all the time i tried entering a 1 with the primordial blood code and i got an error message? anyone know the correct code for the 3 primordial bloods?

jWc3H1Hv
  • LucySong - Sanctuary
    LucySong - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is just me.. Or this year anni is the coldest one?
    Btw Happy 6 years
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is just me.. Or this year anni is the coldest one?
    Btw Happy 6 years

This anni compared to previous anni's feels very lacking, I'd agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I was expecting 11 and 12* orb sale. That would have been nice. It's been a while since we had one.
  • UnboundFury - Dreamweaver
    UnboundFury - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you gave a birthday/Xmas/anniversary/etc gift to someone 5 years in a row and every year that person complained about it, how much effort would YOU put in to the 6th gift? Me, I would have stopped giving that ungrateful person anything after year two.
    I am amazed they give us anything.