More prize giveaways! [Codes Inside]

Options

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why do people want this so much. It's just going to make the fash outdated, i mean everyone in the entire server Looking the exact same way. Just like when the celebrity fashion came, Nearly everyone was wearing it. Come, lets all be clones together.

Because I like what I like. Other people don't even enter the picture. If I like it I wear it. Be it popular and used a lot, or unpopular and dissed. Doesn't matter to me.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Because I like what I like. Other people don't even enter the picture. If I like it I wear it. Be it popular and used a lot, or unpopular and dissed. Doesn't matter to me.
    I wonder if this is how one of the strom-troppers from star wars feel.
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ^
    what Venus said...and its FREE .... do you realize people want the fashion but can never think to afford it or get married to do so?Last I recall it went for 40 gold on HT server, you think plenty of people who DONT have this outfit have such gold amount? Its always left to the cashers to get the fashion and goods and rub it in our faces so whenever something becomes free for just a moment why turn it down and turn it into something terrible? Sure everyone will have it it doesnt matter, I'll decide when I'll wear, how I'll color etc etc. If its so dull then npc it. Easy.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Why do people want this so much. It's just going to make the fash outdated, i mean everyone in the entire server Looking the exact same way. Just like when the celebrity fashion came, Nearly everyone was wearing it. Come, lets all be clones together.

Because I never have nor will I get married in game, nor will I pop an insane amount of money to buy the fash pack in the bidding hall, and I really, really, REALLY want the hair piece, I've loved the way it looked for years now. Plus, I, for one, will mix and match the items to make a more unique look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tracyrandle
    tracyrandle Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    okay, so we hit the 25k likes, when do we get the damn code?
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    okay, so we hit the 25k likes, when do we get the damn code?

Its 8am in cali so they are likely just got to work/getting to work soon so Id imagine few hours, unless they make it a priority and its out anytime now.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • jaytrain91
    jaytrain91 Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    TwoShanks- Twilight Temple
    BiggyLuvv- Twilight Temple
    BoojanglesRT- Tiswell
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Technically, the Eternal Love fashion isn't really that rare these days. At least on my server, way too many people have it and I see it a lot. It's not really going to suddenly become super outdated when it already kinda is (in my opinion).

It really sucks for those who recently bought the fashion, though. I've been to two weddings recently, both of which spent coin to get the fashion and now they are going to get the set for free and it hasn't even been a full week since their wedding. It's not the first or last time something like this happens in this game though...

I got mine a few years ago, when it was still rare to have one. Farmed for it with my ex-game husband, it was a blast and a nice achievement but I guess it's been so long now that I don't mind everyone else getting it. However, I would have preferred if they had given us one of the unreleased fashion sets... simply because I don't know if they'll ever be released otherwise >.>

On another note I think they need to update the marriage related things... I mean come on, I'm about to reach 1k Hearts (already used 300 in the past)... would be nice to get something when you've been married for a long time. The 300/400 rewards aren't really all that amazing xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options

Some dont have it. I didnt spend 60-70mil in wedding to get it. And i didn't spend 20-30 gold to buy it in bid house ;O .
    So now that PWI gives it for free, I at last can have it /o/

SO big thanks to PWI b:cute
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    If its not timed -- a definite THANK YOU PWI b:thanks
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I don't see why it should be timed.. That like if it's some ones birthday an i give them a gift an a couple days later go an take it right backk makes no sense atleast to me
    Bahamas represent
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I don't see why it should be timed.. That like if it's some ones birthday an i give them a gift an a couple days later go an take it right backk makes no sense atleast to me

Of course its gonna be timed.

25k likes - 100m+ fashion (in bidding hall 50+ gold)

35k likes - 1 S pack = 14m

No logic for fashion to be non timed
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I say It wont be timed.
    giphy.gif

• Thayl - Heavens Tear
    Thayl - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    nixop wrote: »

I see it this way too, fashion 30 days and pack C - S.
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    everyone in the entire server Looking the exact same way.
    Well, nope, unless they use the same body/face preset too. Certainly won't look the same, and there will be different colors.

You might as well say everybody looks the same wearing Wayfarer or Spider Silk, the ever-popular choices you see everybody wearing nowadays. Yet nobody complains about that army of 'uniforms'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I say It wont be timed.

PWE would never give us good fashion without a catch, it will either be Timed or Non Tradeable/Non Stashable. I of course hope for No trade, but I wouldn't put it past them to time it because they want cash transactions instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    PWE would never give us good fashion without a catch, it will either be Timed or Non Tradeable/Non Stashable. I of course hope for No trade, but I wouldn't put it past them to time it because they want cash transactions instead.

The Eternal Love fashion has always been character bound, but the pack from the Bidding Hall is tradeable. So yeah, it's definitely going to be bound.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    25k likes. gib me the fash, sparkie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • sheryhogo
    sheryhogo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    hi i think its time for new code

b:laugh
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Here you guys go, for hitting milestone 2!

code: 7h0T9Gcm

This will get you the Demon/Sage card, and both male/female Eternal Love Pack!
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Woot perma fashion :D

Please note that if you grab both packs out of mailbox at once and unpack one, you lose the other. So only have 1 of the 2 packs in inventory while unpacking.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Oh wow we DO get both? :D! That's exciting. Does that mean they are account stashable too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Oh wow we DO get both? :D! That's exciting. Does that mean they are account stashable too?

Sadly No they're not stashable. But they're tradable people have already started selling out this Eternal Fash Pack on world-chat. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Sadly No they're not stashable. But they're tradable people have already started selling out this Eternal Fash Pack on world-chat. b:surrender

For like 500k XD everyone smart enough has a spare opposite-gender fashion pack they can't really use, so there are more packs than there are people.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    nixop wrote: »

Its not timed. So now where is the logic in what you said?
    Didnt I told you it wont be timed? Yes I did?
    I was right? Yes I was.
    giphy.gif

• AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear
    AdagioSonata - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yay!!! I've always wanted this fashion and now I get the chance to have it. *-* Fashion Fashion!!!
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Yay.. way to make a rare item worthless. There are many other fashion sets that could have been sent out - 141, 138, 134, 116,103, 80 (I've seen our ex CM Frankie wearing this set, so it is implemented.. etc etc. I am grateful for the cards, and hope that we reach the War Avatar, but I feel the prizes should have been picked more carefully. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    They're stashable. Or at least they are before you unpack them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Woot perma fashion :D

Please note that if you grab both packs out of mailbox at once and unpack one, you lose the other. So only have 1 of the 2 packs in inventory while unpacking.

Do you??

Had male and female pack in my inventory, "unpacked" the female pack and still had the male pack in my inventory when i went offline again b:bye
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory