More prize giveaways! [Codes Inside]

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    At the bottom of the page, but that is no longer an issue, already hit 35k + some, it is at 52k atm

Wrong page, dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Where does it say that?

At the bottom of the page. XD

ctrl f the following: Codes will be posted on

Look right above what that highlights, below the orange text that says, "How does this work?". What I quoted was the last sentence in that paragraph.

Edit: NVM Xainou answered my question. XD
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Wrong page, dude.

b:chuckle

lol thanks
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    IF you guys don't like Arc games, I'm gonna take over the world just so I can find you and pelt you with bananas. I want that fashion! b:angry

Just cause of this I refuse to like their page. I hope you never get that fashion and if you do, I hope it glitches and you are forced to submit a ticket to the support system.

Also, if you look on ARCs facebook page, seems as though if they dont reach goals, they lower the requirements and extend the contest lol.

This is a post taken directly from their facebook page. Sure its for another game, but you get the jist of it.
    "Well we didn't reach our goal, but never fret! We decided to extend the contest another week, until 7/18/14, and lowered the requirements! Now we only need to reach 18,000 likes!"
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    trollerest wrote: »
    Just cause of this I refuse to like their page. I hope you never get that fashion and if you do, I hope it glitches and you are forced to submit a ticket to the support system.

I already own one in perfect pink actually. :) I just want a second one. *Flings bananas*

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Question: If we get over 35k, do that mean we get all 3 prizes or only the 35k+ one?

EDIT: Nvm just got the answer. xD

Is it all 3 or just the 35k one?

Nvm, allready know. Cool!

Thanks for this ^^
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This made me sad... I spend so much coin to get my eternal fashion, and now everyone will have it for free.
    Couldn't it have been some less expensive fashion lol
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    So... do we get the fashion as well as the pack if we hit 35k? 'cause I'd rather have the fashion than the CHANCE at an S card if I had to choose. I'm assuming we'd get both at 35k, but the page doesn't specifically state it, and I'd like to be sure.

If we get it to 35k, you get everything that was listed.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This.

Unless they consider each "tier" a totally separate gift and reaching 35k gets us 3 demon/sage event cards, the fash, and the war avatar box.... but I doubt they'd be that generous. b:laugh

That's actually how it works! Guess my wording is a bit off, but if you guys get to 20k, its the card, if you get 25k, its 2 of the cards and the fashion. If you get to 35k, its 3 of the cards, the fashinon, and the S pack.

Edit: Double post
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This made me sad... I spend so much coin to get my eternal fashion, and now everyone will have it for free.
    Couldn't it have been some less expensive fashion lol

I kinda have to agree a bit on this one. I have 3 chars atm with this fashion and albeit i have alts I will put the give away set to it makes me wonder. If we have to save up 400 sweet memories doing MQ in game to get a set of old fashion that no female actually wants (Witch outfit and Renaissance) why is this one made so easy. I am all up for a great giveaway but at least make it fair in game for the work we do there. They could have made the giveaway a random pack fashion set determied by luck on opening the pack. i.e Wayfarer, Silk,Burlesque...you get what I mean. Or even an as yet unreleased fashion set that would be account bound but yet account stashable. Just a couple thoughts for possible future giveaways. My baby psy and baby bm will look good though by the time we are done with this one b:cute
    That's actually how it works! Guess my wording is a bit off, but if you guys get to 20k, its the card, if you get 25k, its 2 of the cards and the fashion. If you get to 35k, its 3 of the cards, the fashinon, and the S pack.

I am really surprised more people didn't figure this out without all that confusion b:chuckle I told faction mates it was tiered prizes based on likes and we would get codes for each tier. I can't be the only one who got that part b:laugh
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014

Well then... I stand corrected in the most awesome manner possible.

Thanks for the clarification on this!
    I am really surprised more people didn't figure this out without all that confusion b:chuckle I told faction mates it was tiered prizes based on likes and we would get codes for each tier. I can't be the only one who got that part b:laugh
    I assumed that, then immediately dismissed it from not wanting to get my hopes up because of the history of things here and the fact that they've had poorly worded things in the past before.

... but sparkie proved my skepticism misplaced here. Hoorah!
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I wonder if the fashion will be account stashable or not? No word about the fact so far?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I wonder if the fashion will be account stashable or not? No word about the fact so far?

Unlikely.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
    ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Guys we just need another 4k likes on the Arc FB page so if You guys could pop over there when u got a free sec I will be very greatful as I want the free Wedding pack :)b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014

Eternal love packs are usually tradable.

But the fashion itself has always been character bound once you open the pack. So even if we get a tradable version (which I doubt considering these things are never the type that can be traded) the fashion will be char bound once opened.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've had the Eternal Love dress before it was cool b:scorn farmed for it when it was still super rare ha!

I was expecting it to become less and less rare overtime though. Still surprised they are giving it out like this b:chuckle maybe they'll give out the Phoenix one too in the future b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Toriell - Sanctuary
    Toriell - Sanctuary Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thank you for replies! So I need to be careful with the codes because I want the fashion for one character but the cards for another.

@Desdi Phoenix fash would be great! I hope they hear you! =)
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I was expecting it to become less and less rare overtime though. Still surprised they are giving it out like this b:chuckle
    If you want something really rare and expensive on pwi and can't afford, wait...

Still wait

Wait a bit more

Buy cheap or keep waiting

Get for free
    b:victoryb:laugh

Thank you for replies! So I need to be careful with the codes because I want the fashion for one character but the cards for another.
    Event gold is shared and works for every character on account no matter which char you used to activate it. Unless there are 3 separate codes instead of 1 for all prizes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    If you want something really rare and expensive on pwi and can't afford, wait...

Still wait

Wait a bit more

Buy cheap or keep waiting

Get for free
    b:victoryb:laugh

True Story. This applies to so many things.
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014

I've been waiting 6 years and still don't have my free Warsoul. b:angry
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've been waiting 6 years and still don't have my free Warsoul. b:angry
    In comparison to how much it used to be, it's nearly free now. But not as useful and effective as before, unfortunately.

I was extremely lucky with warsoul when I made g15 cube necklace and left 180 cogs in bank thinking I would craft g16 some day in future when I have more money. Half a year later NWs came out and I saw exchanging rate for ws mats in forges. It was a win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • opkossy
    edited September 2014
    In comparison to how much it used to be, it's nearly free now. But not as useful and effective as before, unfortunately.

I was extremely lucky with warsoul when I made g15 cube necklace and left 180 cogs in bank thinking I would craft g16 some day in future when I have more money. Half a year later NWs came out and I saw exchanging rate for ws mats in forges. It was a win

Haha. That's awesome when something like that works out so well.

Have to admit, Warsoul is one of the better looking high-end weapon types, though. That alone gives it some value. b:laugh
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I now want that event Gold, I've been saving and I want that Galactic Dolphin too damnit!!!
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2014
    Haha. That's awesome when something like that works out so well.

Have to admit, Warsoul is one of the better looking high-end weapon types, though. That alone gives it some value. b:laugh

Yup :3
  • asira1978
    asira1978 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yea yea.. another event bugged
    R3AD
    leet term for read: 3=E  4=A
    leet kid: "Ooh i just got the latest issue of Gameinformer magazine, I can't wait to R34D it!"
    regular kid: "Don't u mean to READ it?"

sometimes ppl  say ( i dont understand what u say .. u dont write english) but they/u do .. but it's handy to run from a conversation you exceed
    ps: i'm from romania.. but i understand manny language..:)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Squeeeeee! Yas, Sparkie, you delicious man, you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    b:surrender Why Eternal Love set... Why not the 2012 Carnival outfit, or Xmas outfit or any one of the unreleased sets. It used to be rare to obtain and the cost matched that.. now it will be worthless. Thankyou, PWI. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • eternallylovee
    eternallylovee Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    We're running a partnered giveaway with Arc, where all you need to do is like their page. Once the event is up, if we meet the milestones, you will all be granted a code on the official Arc page, to redeem some pretty cool prizes.

Here is the blog for more details:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/7003343-win-free-stuff-in-pwi

*Note, this is not the anniversary event. Details on that will be up tonight :)"

pretty cool^.^ is it a perm pack or temp :P?
  • eternallylovee
    eternallylovee Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    IF you guys don't like Arc games, I'm gonna take over the world just so I can find you and pelt you with bananas. I want that fashion! b:angry

I'll help you i want it to lol xD
    And I'm gonna help her!

You can unlike after BUT WE WANT THE FASH! b:angry
    Right:3

Aint that the truth desdi xD, we be all looking good on all toons :P they just need to make it perm and make it bound to what char you send it too
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I love this. Obtaining a Fashion that I couldn't otherwise (not really marriage material/can't stay up late enough for bidding hall blah blah)...

It's a dream come true, count my like in and thank you very much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]