105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
Post edited by Eoria - Harshlands on

Comments

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    oh catalyst
    why you no show tw ):
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Akira_Green - Harshlands
    Akira_Green - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    oh catalyst
    why you no show tw ):

obviously because no one in catalyst plays anymore...
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is harshlands the "special" server of PWI? I should make a poll.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I am pretty sure harshlands takes that cake....
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2014
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why you no-show TW? ):

im one of the better geared chars in crimson and i received this while fully buffed with nw pot, basebuffs and mag def charm(and not a single debuff on me):

http://i.imgur.com/8PI7Cj7.jpg

you really ask why?

and yep, this made me quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited August 2014
    im one of the better geared chars in crimson and i received this while fully buffed with nw pot, basebuffs and mag def charm(and not a single debuff on me):

http://i.imgur.com/8PI7Cj7.jpg

you really ask why?

and yep, this made me quit.

that's cute, now you know what it was like for us to fight both eclipse and foreversins....though we had the brains to just chain sog/lock them...
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Whaaaaat? You mean like if people keep getting roflstomped by the same faction for five years because greedy bandwagoning mofos won't man up and join guilds to keep things balanced, they might not show up to TW anymore because there is absolutely NO challenge or competition?

Next you're going to tell me that having 12 shots of vodka might make me a little tipsy, or Hurricane Katrina got people a bit wet, or that Hitler was only a little cranky sometimes.

-.- Dafaq y'all people gonna learn?
    The anticipation is killing me.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
    edited August 2014
    Whaaaaat? You mean like if people keep getting roflstomped by the same faction for five years because greedy bandwagoning mofos won't man up and join guilds to keep things balanced, they might not show up to TW anymore because there is absolutely NO challenge or competition?

Next you're going to tell me that having 12 shots of vodka might make me a little tipsy, or Hurricane Katrina got people a bit wet, or that Hitler was only a little cranky sometimes.

On a side note, when will people leave their mid tier factions and join one of the main ones so they have numbers for wars?
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Next you're going to tell me that having 12 shots of vodka might make me a little tipsy

****ing lightweight.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Honestly having been on HL for 5years idk how others servers roll but. This server is a collections of the biggest liars,cheaters more derrange individuals I have ever met lol. PWI is not a game to many people on HL more like its a career, a lifestyle one must dominate. Idk about you Eoria but if you were in crimsons shoes would you show? I mean you lose every single week and its like why try when its one sided fun, do you guys even have fun in tw anymore? lol. Wizsoul wouldnt be as easy to SoG like forever sins or Eclipse because SoulFeast guards her like a guardian angel. You try SoG a sin with Tide protection GG lmao.
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I Agree with Born_Free

Will be no competition as long as all the +12 JOSD toons constanstly huddle together for protection vs the last few remaining +5 g16`s..

Stop talking about Lack of competiton..cause Top Down TW coin dispersment and Cliqish Op God Squads that do nothing but dominate everything worth participating in has caused this..

When was the last time any of you Went and tried farming 3-3 in tt-90 at lvl 100 in a squad of the like ? its fricken impossible now all the changes added to stop people from spam farming it has made it darn near impoosible for anyone starting up in the game.

Want more people worth Fighting agianst ? Well get your butt out there and help lift some of the remaining active players on the server up a little..

All this QQ here changes nothing..
    edited August 2014
    I like how Infamous SUSPICIOUSLY WENT FROM LOSING TO WINNING ALL OF A SUDDEN GEE I WONDER HOW in the biggest U-turn ever and now they're ready to talk mad trash when they get no-showed as a protest response.

Went from Crimson defending war till time ran out to us being able to push past the turtle. That's what happens when you have your strongest member (foreverSins) not really care about Crimson in general and stops showing and also eclipse not showing due to being away. Also alot stopped playing on the private server to come back to TW on harshlands :P. Went up 50 spirit in a week after coming back just after the 3 hour defend by Crimson to us winning next week, and others did the same.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    that's cute, now you know what it was like for us to fight both eclipse and foreversins....though we had the brains to just chain sog/lock them...

the 2 you mentioned would never 1 shot a char like mine with the mentioned buffs. the psy would need 3-5 shots, depending on his critluck, while the archer would be too easy to evade.
    but a random non-debuffed wizard 1 shot all of a sudden? GG.

and the time wizsoul wasnt trying to badge of courage out of SoG chains, he was stupidly 1 shoting everything he attacked.

also: give us the clerics that stay alive long enough + have infinite chi for that.

id prolly have more luck talking to a monkey at this point.

edit: you ran out of time? thats witty, considering your HQ was almost down.
    you think YOUR 50 spirit changed anything? your deaths on the battlefiled were the most entertaining thing during the wars. not a buffmonkey made me no-show, the ticket-warrior did :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited August 2014
    the 2 you mentioned would never 1 shot a char like mine with the mentioned buffs. the psy would need 3-5 shots, depending on his critluck, while the archer would be too easy to evade.
    but a random non-debuffed wizard 1 shot all of a sudden? GG.

and the time wizsoul wasnt trying to badge of courage out of SoG chains, he was stupidly 1 shoting everything he attacked.

also: give us the clerics that stay alive long enough + have infinite chi for that.

id prolly have more luck talking to a monkey at this point.

you think YOUR 50 spirit changed anything? your deaths on the battlefiled were the most entertaining thing during the wars. not a buffmonkey made me no-show, the ticket-warrior did :)

sorry your clerics +12'd a weapon and kept armor/ornaments at +10 and are pure magic....what a smart guild you have. i also said others as well did the same as i did with my spirit, was just an example of how we went from not bothering to do dailies to get stronger to everyone did start doing them. but if you're that worried about 1 char in tw then feel free to go back to your other server and keep no showing.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Not today, Satan. Not today.
    Idk about you Eoria but if you were in crimsons shoes would you show? I mean you lose every single week and its like why try when its one sided fun, do you guys even have fun in tw anymore? lol. Wizsoul wouldnt be as easy to SoG like forever sins or Eclipse because SoulFeast guards her like a guardian angel. You try SoG a sin with Tide protection GG lmao.

They won two defense wars in a row. Then they lose attack+defense one weekend and start going after Watchers and Champs and then no showing us? No, they don't get a ****ing pass for that.

Also, how does one sin prevent them from keeping one person SoG'd in TW? By that logic, we should have never had chaos under SoG lock period during the Infa vs. Dark wars.
    I Agree with Born_Free

Will be no competition as long as all the +12 JOSD toons constanstly huddle together for protection vs the last few remaining +5 g16`s..

Crimson is not full of +5 g16s. Far from it. If they were, we would not be attacking them. Both guilds are probably about equal gear-wise atm with Crim having a lead in cardsets. Which really just makes everything laughable.
    Temeilion wrote:
    Stop talking about Lack of competiton..cause Top Down TW coin dispersment and Cliqish Op God Squads that do nothing but dominate everything worth participating in has caused this..

When was the last time any of you Went and tried farming 3-3 in tt-90 at lvl 100 in a squad of the like ? its fricken impossible now all the changes added to stop people from spam farming it has made it darn near impoosible for anyone starting up in the game.

Want more people worth Fighting agianst ? Well get your butt out there and help lift some of the remaining active players on the server up a little..

All this QQ here changes nothing..

I have been advocating for a server merge for quite awhile and have been asking for a guild wipe and reduction on the amount of people per guild down to 50 or so in the event of no server merge for quite awhile. There is nothing more I can do.
    RankNine wrote:

1st war, we ****ed up horribly and you guys took our crystal in two hours.
    2nd war, we got your crystal down to 7m while ours remained untouched. Can't get through 80 turtling Crimsons with 55-ish people by that time. ):
    sorry your clerics +12'd a weapon and kept armor/ornaments at +10 and are pure magic

Most of the +12 wep ones don't even have +10 armors/orns. Like, where is the logic...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2014
    -snip-
    I have been advocating for a server merge for quite awhile and have been asking for a guild wipe and reduction on the amount of people per guild down to 50 or so in the event of no server merge for quite awhile. There is nothing more I can do.

Yeah there is. You and I had a chat about it and I suggested a potential solution that would cater to both Infamous and Crimson. -snip-
    I <3 AGOREY
  • trollerest
    trollerest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I dont think it helps Crimson when they say "we are too powerful"
    They use that therm when recruiting. They have done it to friends in PWI and myself when they asked me to join again.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not today, Satan. Not today.

They won two defense wars in a row. Then they lose attack+defense one weekend and start going after Watchers and Champs and then no showing us? No, they don't get a ****ing pass for that.

Also, how does one sin prevent them from keeping one person SoG'd in TW? By that logic, we should have never had chaos under SoG lock period during the Infa vs. Dark wars.

Crimson is not full of +5 g16s. Far from it. If they were, we would not be attacking them. Both guilds are probably about equal gear-wise atm with Crim having a lead in cardsets. Which really just makes everything laughable.

1st war, we ****ed up horribly and you guys took our crystal in two hours.
    2nd war, we got your crystal down to 7m while ours remained untouched. Can't get through 80 turtling Crimsons with 55-ish people by that time. ):

Most of the +12 wep ones don't even have +10 armors/orns. Like, where is the logic...

Not saying she is the better sin because i really dunno but what I was saying is SoulFeast char is a freak of pwi nature. That sin doesnt have full diety (to my knowledge) and hitting me harder then synthros who has just about full diety and can **** my HA while im full buffed GG any cleric besides Yuyi tanking that and SoG same time.... The going after watchers and champs idk maybe going after more attainable lands, that I have no idea whats going on xD
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not saying she is the better sin because i really dunno but what I was saying is SoulFeast char is a freak of pwi nature. That sin doesnt have full diety (to my knowledge) and hitting me harder then synthros who has just about full diety and can **** my HA while im full buffed GG any cleric besides Yuyi tanking that and SoG same time.... The going after watchers and champs idk maybe going after more attainable lands, that I have no idea whats going on xD

Facts, I've seen that as well straight up makes no sense.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2014
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Facts, I've seen that as well straight up makes no sense.

She's simply a better sin than all of you. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• SpellStormer - Harshlands
    SpellStormer - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    After having lost 2 wars in a row, infa starting dealing weirdly high damage on several accounts.
    We have a sin FAR better than theirs and the numbers do not add up. And when a wizzard of theirs hits a r9rr +10 armors psy for 48k damage...it is where things get fuzzy.

I can understand that weak people when faced with a real challenge succumb to cheating, but at least have the decency to not brag about it so much, especially when both you and us (and a lot more people) REALLY know how that happened.

And do not get me started on how several people in infa got to have FULL Nuema Portal set...

Its the hypocrisy of it that made me reply.
    edited August 2014
    After having lost 2 wars in a row, infa starting dealing weirdly high damage on several accounts.
    We have a sin FAR better than theirs and the numbers do not add up. And when a wizzard of theirs hits a r9rr +10 armors psy for 48k damage...it is where things get fuzzy.

I can understand that weak people when faced with a real challenge succumb to cheating, but at least have the decency to not brag about it so much, especially when both you and us (and a lot more people) REALLY know how that happened.

And do not get me started on how several people in infa got to have FULL Nuema Portal set...

lol? this great sin you speak of is demon....enough said.
    edited August 2014
    Seriously...is THAT your only comment to what I said.. b:pleasedb:pleased
    edited August 2014
    I could reply on how crazy you sound saying that Infamous has multiple nuema portal sets xD but thought it was enough of a joke on its own...
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2014

Names plox.
    We have a sin FAR better than theirs and the numbers do not add up.

Nayak is a terrible sin. Especially in comparison to SoulFeast. It's not even a demon vs. sage argument. He is just that bad.
    And when a wizzard of theirs hits a r9rr +10 armors psy for 48k damage...it is where things get fuzzy.

Eclipse has hit me for 38k before. This was prior to him having a card set, but he did have full S at the time. It's not out of the realm of possibility. We are just extremely undergeared in comparison to them. Nothing more.

Starting naming everyone in Infa with a portal set plox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Starting naming everyone in Infa with a portal set plox.

You know that won't happen outside of PM because forum rules. Don't egg it on. :|
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lol this topic again.

People obtaining sets "strange way" is the serious issue in general without saying any names. Happens on all servers, proves how GMs don't know anything about this game even. Both guilds got players with sets, tho two of them in Crimson are unleveled, as far as I know.

However, I don't understand the purpose of this topic at all. You all know well that Infamous saying that they want to have fun TW is bs nonse. I was present at 3 hour TW Crimson won; I haven't seen any single Infa person saying GF after it's end. That's kinda contrasting to one which week later Infamous end up winning. I might believe that Eo wants good TWs, but is it really what every member of her guild wants? It sounds like you just satisfying your e-pen here, no offense.

You can't deny that Infamous is better geared overall. Not speaking about card sets only few people (so far) possess with, but overall refinement/sharding. Yes, Crimson got few end-game toons, but compare gears of BMs, clerics and especially Barbs in both guilds (except wolfbrian). It's hard to keep people encouraged when they get hit for 25k+ without debuffs and having all buffs + buff pot. No1 wants to show just for lop sided win of enemy guild.

The biggest problem of server is it's low population and overall attitude of players though. Nor Crimson nor Infamous put 80 people in TW, which is kinda sad considering they supposed to be TOP 2 guilds. Mid guilds with big dog syndrome won't merge into bigger guild against Infa moreover. Seen the opposite, some guilds merged into it, lol. I've never said that it's wrong (I have done the same thing while ago myself, when i joined Catalyst because I was tired of losing and playing with ppl who will never learn.) Don't expect fun TW under these circumstanes though lol. Bid Kylin with CJr and TW with your alts instead of you really wish that. :P
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You know that won't happen outside of PM because forum rules. Don't egg it on. :|

You are right, I will not go on. I just stated my opinion, hope there is no problem with that b:laugh.

This thread might be better off closed. I do not understand why it was started in the first place, considering. It is not meant to promote arguments, it is just a fire starter.