Please vote and state why.
Keep it civil.
Post edited by Djcale - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    There is already at least one suggestion thread opened for both of your requests.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    There is already at least one suggestion thread opened for both of your requests.

Sorry gonna have to stop this one in its tracks. The above is mostly correct I have already taken into account the idea of an instance reset and this has been entered into the Logs.

The PV idea has been said in a format of what you are suggesting but im not going to log this for the same reasons I would not do this before. PV should promote teamwork not doing things alone, PV is limited for a reason. Some people would be able to do 10 per day if this was the case taking the balance into account this would not be good.

Thanks.
  • Djcale - Raging Tide
    Djcale - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Agree

Simply because I think it's about time PWI did something a bit logical. I don't see why it should be necessary for people to have multiple 100+ toons on different accounts or have to pay for someone to open with them.

A maximum of 6 can enter the instance I believe (have not ever really tried going higher) but it's possible to do 7+ with a decent squad of this size considering a decent set of T3 can solo which is now what seems to be the base standard of gear amongst people in the game at 100.
    heero200 wrote: »
    Sorry gonna have to stop this one in its tracks. The above is mostly correct I have already taken into account the idea of an instance reset and this has been entered into the Logs.

The PV idea has been said in a format of what you are suggesting but im not going to log this for the same reasons I would not do this before. PV should promote teamwork not doing things alone, PV is limited for a reason. Some people would be able to do 10 per day if this was the case taking the balance into account this would not be good.

Thanks.

lol?

I already do 14 runs a day. Nothing stopping me.

Why would you just be a nuisance for no reason
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Honestly this wouldn't exactly deter teamwork. The only thing this prevents is the selling of PV openers. If anything this would get MORE people to do PV, not having to worry about openers means you can go in, get your runs, and be a happy camper. The ability to open as many times as you want within that 15 minute window doesn't take away someone's need of a team if they aren't able to solo.

Not that it'll ever happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    along with a list of other reasons on this one. The last time this was called and you can use the search function to find this it was not supported. for me to be able to Log a suggestion it must be well sported by the community. To this point if you can do more than one run within the T&C of the game then so be it. Sadly I find more and more of this game is able to be done on your own rather than getting a squad. In a view and that's my opinion that is self defeating.

Unless I can see some good support for something like this im not going to log it as im well aware that a lot of people do not want PV made unlimited or more open as many people are unable to run.

Thanks,
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    along with a list of other reasons on this one. The last time this was called and you can use the search function to find this it was not supported. for me to be able to Log a suggestion it must be well sported by the community. To this point if you can do more than one run within the T&C of the game then so be it. Sadly I find more and more of this game is able to be done on your own rather than getting a squad. In a view and that's my opinion that is self defeating.

Unless I can see some good support for something like this im not going to log it as im well aware that a lot of people do not want PV made unlimited or more open as many people are unable to run.

Thanks,

The ability, or lack thereof, to open an instance as many time as you want in a 15 minute time period has no effect on teamwork. It's not going to motivate or demotivate people to run the instance with a group. If people need a group, they'll find one. If they don't, then they won't. People go for efficiency, this is true of any game, and once you can solo something it tends to be far more efficient to do so. It would be nice to get people out of world chat who constantly want to buy PV openers though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I voted mostly to agree with an instance reset button. Having to use an alt to inv-pass lead is annoying and dual clienting is really hard on my computer. A button for that would be nice.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99