13»

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You and your baiting... b:sweat

Granted Frost is working the way it's intended everywhere but PWI now but you know full well the way you're posting it here and that other thread are in a baiting manner. Dx

Whoops, my bad, was not suppose to post here. I was deciding which topic to post in, i left, and came back a few hours later and clicked on submit on both b:beatup.

Yes, i wanted some reaction from the forum users to make the thread more fun b:pleased. Earlier in the thread, i did mention if cube did not work, imagine the QQ, i guess frost will work just as well. I don't accept a broken quest line as a "fix", if i accept that, players should accept that frost will not change, hypers are disabled there, they should do nix valley to level (if hypers are active there).

While i have you here, is there a thread for the official changes, glitches, that venus made like last time? There is one topic in QC and multiple topics in general discussion, but no single topic yet.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Not yet. Dunno about anyone else but I'm waiting out the initial first week storm of the usual "stuff PWCN always resets to act like their version that we get a quick fix for" to get sorted out first. Especially since those seem to be the only real undocumented changes we've had so far. Well aside from earning time getting enabled here too but considering it's another change that's different between here and China I'm assuming it'll get reverted too once we get that usual batch band-aid we always get.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    uh, actually I think ALL of PQ doesn't work anymore.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Options
    uh, actually I think ALL of PQ doesn't work anymore.

I'll check it out over the weekend, pq 1 used to work for me. Never did pq 2. That would be a mighty sad thing, if they broke all pq.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The quest's working and prevents alt-farming. I see nothing needing to be fixed. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • burnabybuildings
    burnabybuildings Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Let me bypass getting the topic moved b:chuckle.

Do you as a player feel that Public Quest 3 glitch found here should be a top priority for PWI to fix?

If you want to discuss the problems, glitches with pq 3, please use the above linked topic. This is just a vote to see how the forum people feel about PQ 3 being fixed.

YES! TOP priority. AFter all, the ring reward is the one you need to get the end game ring in the game. Why would you shut this down? There are lots to fix I know, but at the level that most people are playing at, I would consider this a VERY important event that needs to be fixed and restored... especially now when there can be some true competition going on within the classes like it was meant to be.
    http://meandpwi.blogspot.ca

sage cleric 102-102-101 / sage BM 102-102-102 / sage sin 102-102-103 / demon cleric 102-102-102 / demon veno 102-101-100 / demon archer 102 / sage barb 101-100-100 / sage seeker 101
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    How much does sky cover ring cost in your server?
    Today I made offer to someone to buy their sky cover ring.

They said they wanted 300m + WTF!!!b:shocked stock ring no refines and no added stats!
    Really this beyond ridiculous!
    2 months ago the ring was at 120m Stock without refines

What is the best option to choose when farming sky cover ring?
    How many runs on average it takes to get the ring?

I am gonna have to farm it there is no way I am paying over 300m!!! coins for sky cover ring!
    I do not care for those new rings I just want NW ring instead.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Options
    How much does sky cover ring cost in your server?
    Today I made offer to someone to buy their sky cover ring.

They said they wanted 300m + WTF!!!b:shocked stock ring no refines and no added stats!
    Really this beyond ridiculous!
    2 months ago the ring was at 120m Stock without refines

What is the best option to choose when farming sky cover ring?
    How many runs on average it takes to get the ring?

I am gonna have to farm it there is no way I am paying over 300m!!! coins for sky cover ring!
    I do not care for those new rings I just want NW ring instead.

On sanctuary there was a seller, he got an offer of 450m for stock sky cover, he did not sell it, as the price was too low b:victory. You can imagine how things are. New rings = pack item with a rare chance, so it will be a costly endeavour anyways.

As for how many runs and all, it is luck based.

6 shattered crystals = 1 nightspike crystal. 1st place = 6 shattered, 2nd place = 3 shattered.

25 night spike crystals = 9% chance to make ring (nightspike cluster box = 25 nightspike crystals)

50 nightspike crystals = 19%

100 nightspike crystals = 39%

200 nightspike crystals = 80%

Some people have run 25 runs and made rings. Other people have done 400 runs and got no ring. That is why people fear alts being used. In the current system you can do this with 3 alts anyways, and if your net is fast, ping is low, 4 alts is possible.

I can not tell you which is the better option and what to do, i am still at 0 ring after 450 runs b:chuckle.

You need to factor in your time to do a complete run. It takes me 30~40 minutes. 20 minutes are spent killing the boss. If i get help on the boss, boss dies in 5 minutes. No help = long snooze fest.

As i stated in the other thread, it is far more efficient to farm cube or tt to get the money for this ring, than do pq to get the ring.
  • jwillson123
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Things are getting ridiculous in this game.
    first love me up and down for 2 billion...
    now sky cover for over 300m...

DoD and DoT for 180m+

Its stupid when items triple in price especially for an old game those items should have same price.

I think is so unfair that we the few that still play this game and did not get those items before now we have to spend x3 to x5 times to get them...

I am playing another game now as main.
    If things do not change soon I am just gonna have to quit pwi.
    What is the point putting extra effort in an old game? Especially since all you do is same thing over and over...
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I am playing another game now as main.
    If things do not change soon I am just gonna have to quit pwi.
    What is the point putting extra effort in an old game? Especially since all you do is same thing over and over...

Personally i would recommend to take a break if you are feeling like that. Maybe in the future, if the "old dev" team works on the new engine and makes the game a better place, might see an influx of new players.

Prices will keep on rising sadly, i doubt they will stabalize, they might rise slower in the future, but will rise.

On sanctuary dod are 210m easy.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Looks like PQ 3 is a non issue with the pwi management. We just had a content update, there was no mention of pq 3. We are getting fixes for the bugs for the new expansion, no mention of pq 3. No official word that the problem is recognized. This is becoming rather sad now b:cry.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Looks like PQ 3 is a non issue with the pwi management. We just had a content update, there was no mention of pq 3. We are getting fixes for the bugs for the new expansion, no mention of pq 3. No official word that the problem is recognized. This is becoming rather sad now b:cry.

Which problem? The fact that you can't bring your 5 alts and cash in 5 times the reward? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited August 2014
    Options

Which problem? The fact that you can't bring your 5 alts and cash in 5 times the reward? b:chuckle

5 alts, no ways b:surrender. I bring 10 alts b:victory.

If i am going to abuse something, i better do it in style b:cool
  • jwillson123
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Personally i would recommend to take a break if you are feeling like that. Maybe in the future, if the "old dev" team works on the new engine and makes the game a better place, might see an influx of new players.

Prices will keep on rising sadly, i doubt they will stabalize, they might rise slower in the future, but will rise.

On sanctuary dod are 210m easy.

That what I have been doing for a while I only do merchanting now which I am not enjoying as much as before.
    But doing dailies and BH I can not stand that anymore.
    b:laugh This game is actually more boring than working is it so repetitive.

Typical daily PWI play:
    Do FSP
    Do BH( I stopped doing BH for months waste of time)
    Do Morai dailies
    Do Primal dailies
    Do UCH

Do NW on weekends
    Do TW? I do not even care for TW anymore.
    Do WS ( I find it so dreadful and boring.)
    TT can actually be fun if you do not do it every day.
    Really in this game what is actually fun?
    How can someone call fun doing same thing every single day. Especially people that do all those in multiple alts and been doing it for years none stop are they mad?...
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why fix PQ?

you can open one of their fabulous packs for a minuscule chance at getting the ring.

Good luck and keep trying!!!b:chuckle
    Here we go again....