Transposition

_Scaletta_ - Harshlands
_Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Seeker
Hello PWI, so lately I notice more and more seekers with the Morai skill Transposition. I do not have the skill myself due to the fact I do Pheonix Valley (PV) and want to level so I never left shroud. Anyways I have seen some pretty interesting stuff seekers do and was wondering what other uses this skill has. Feel free to post video links or describe how you like this skill and how you have used it to wreck people :). I myself am considering to switch orders for a while just for that skill and would love to know what I can do with it and any other form of advice with it.
Post edited by _Scaletta_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well... besides the troll use of porting people into west guard's range.. :x

I often use this skill as an interrupt, especially when the target pops an antistun and sets up something constant (BB,DB,Vortex...), it can be used on other things too, but requires a bit more timing. Does help in TW or such if you want to take out that BBing cleric.

I also use it, mostly against melees, to freeze them in air. A while back I had a few fights with a barb at west and almost all of his spark attempts ended up with him being frozen in air. It's all about getting on your flyer then teleporting him. Just make sure you heartseeker him so that he stays there. Voidstep also works.

Other than that... Splitting those annoying groups of people to kill them, porting someone as a getaway, teleporting spawnkillers into TW tower's range, teleporting catapullers that aren't debuffed by towers closer to them then proceeding to kill them, teleporting flag carriers back in NW (like, in the pits or down from the capping spot), -accidentally teleporting someone in such a way that they get groundstuck-, and finally, building a tower of people for giggles.
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Transposition is EXTREMELY OP, i mean just think about it...you have a chance of teleporting someone to any location you choose, this could be the difference between life or death in many pk situations.

Here are some basic uses for the skill:
    -Cancel an opponent archer/seeker or any consistent aoe skills (vortex/boa...ect)
    -Interrupt someone from casting a skill
    -stop someone from running away
    -get away from someone
    -telepor an opponent to give u an advantage over them (nw/tw..etc)

Advance uses requires practice to master
    -Situation: Your opponent is on their flyer and ur still on the ground. Use transposition on them, this will put you floating on the air and ur opponent on the ground. Because ur not on ur flyer and you are simply floating in the air, any damage ur opponent strikes u with, while they are on their flyer will be halved. You can still attack while you are floating in the air, but if you move your character u will simply fall back to the ground.(most people will take u floating in the air as an opportunity for them to use all their spark to try and kill you, not realizing their dmg is being halved.)

Now for my Favorite use of Transposition:
    -Situation: You're pvping someone and its been going on for a while, not really getting anywhere. Both of you are equally skilled and ready for situations that occur. You play defense for a while and save up your chi for another burst attack, instead this time you'll add some control to it.
    -Get on your flyer(assuming you both are on the ground), get a small range between u and the attacker(Try not to make the range more than 12m).
    -Use transposition on the attacker. This will now put the attack floating in the air. Immediately use Void step on the attacker while his falling. (Let attacker fall down a little, then use void step before he hits the floor)
    -After i void step to the attacker ill usually use blade affinity+ sac slash and heart seeker(freezes the attacker in the air, he is completly helpless, only thing that can save him for the next 9 seconds(sage heartseeker) would be genies.
    -After heartseeker i usually use edgeblur (if the attacker has heart of steel on thier genie they can use this to be immune to edgeblur but then they wont be able to use Faith if they have that on their genie. Faith is the only way to escape being frozen in the air)
    -With edgeblur or tripple spark you can now start attacking ur opponent who is stuck above you. Make sure you dont get ur flyer because ur damage will become halved, thats why u wana keep them frozen while they are near the ground.
    - Before heart seeker runs out, if you have a high strength genie you could use Occult Ice, this would keep ur attacker frozen for an additional 6 seconds.
    -And if you have parchedblade you could use that to stun ur attacker keeping them in the air even longer. You could even summon your pet to assist you in keeping the attacker stuck in the air even longer.
    -If everything is timed correctly you Heartseeker (15sec cooldown) would be ready for use again, keeping ur opponent stuck for an additional 8 seconds. Should be able to keep your opponent in the air from anywhere from 11-30seconds

This isn't something that's easy to do, you gotta practice it and it has to come fast, almost natural you shouldn't be thinking of what steps to do next it should just happen. And for better results use this combo at an unexpected time, it will surprise your opponent. *Note i wouldn't try this multiple times on the same person, they'll catch on very fast.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Advance uses requires practice to master
    -Situation: Your opponent is on their flyer and ur still on the ground. Use transposition on them, this will put you floating on the air and ur opponent on the ground. Because ur not on ur flyer and you are simply floating in the air, any damage ur opponent strikes u with, while they are on their flyer will be halved. You can still attack while you are floating in the air, but if you move your character u will simply fall back to the ground.(most people will take u floating in the air as an opportunity for them to use all their spark to try and kill you, not realizing their dmg is being halved.)

one thing about that, they fixed it now. You cannot use any of your skills while floating in the air. Genie skills works but nto sure if apoth work.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    im surprised no one mentioned how to unhook a cata puller with this >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2014
    I won't lie you guys have come up with some interesting uses for this skill especially the cancel of BoA and BB but I kind of wish it wouldnt be so situational and dependant on group pvp. But I can see it can come quite handy. Question because of that annoying *** sage tidal of protection do sins have a chance to avoid it with it on or it does not affect transposition?
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I won't lie you guys have come up with some interesting uses for this skill especially the cancel of BoA and BB but I kind of wish it wouldnt be so situational and dependant on group pvp. But I can see it can come quite handy. Question because of that annoying *** sage tidal of protection do sins have a chance to avoid it with it on or it does not affect transposition?

Tidal protection can block transposition, that sin buff op man, js. Though, transposition work on people with buff like vacs powder, shadowbinder or purify spell proc or class skill anti movemene tdebuff
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited April 2014
    Tidal protection can block transposition, that sin buff op man, js. Though, transposition work on people with buff like vacs powder, shadowbinder or purify spell proc or class skill anti movemene tdebuff

Agian this is confusing then, how do you kill a class that at endgame is tanky as hell and almost impossible to purge or debuff? Seriously, sins have become the hardest class for me to kill endgame why is this possible for seeker the class pretty much made to kill sins. Now its increadibly harder to kill them since expansion since they got OP *** skills i mean seriously Crit zerk of those 3 can merk me in a few seconds and im HA come on pwi either give seekers more defense or better CC skill lol
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Agian this is confusing then, how do you kill a class that at endgame is tanky as hell and almost impossible to purge or debuff? Seriously, sins have become the hardest class for me to kill endgame why is this possible for seeker the class pretty much made to kill sins. Now its increadibly harder to kill them since expansion since they got OP *** skills i mean seriously Crit zerk of those 3 can merk me in a few seconds and im HA come on pwi either give seekers more defense or better CC skill lol

IF a sin is even able to get those 3 zerk crits in a row. Do you even know the chances of that? Less than 5%, hell less than 1% if the sin doesnt use powerdash. Sorry but the seeker wasn't made to kill sins, whomever told you that was a fool, in fact sins are anti-seeker due to the sheer amount of control abilities the sin has, vs a seeker, who has limited control.b:laughAlso I don't think 33% chance to debuff=impossible. Some seeker procs have less chance than that but pop up pretty often imo.
    edited April 2014
    IF a sin is even able to get those 3 zerk crits in a row. Do you even know the chances of that? Less than 5%, hell less than 1% if the sin doesnt use powerdash. Sorry but the seeker wasn't made to kill sins, whomever told you that was a fool, in fact sins are anti-seeker due to the sheer amount of control abilities the sin has, vs a seeker, who has limited control.b:laughAlso I don't think 33% chance to debuff=impossible. Some seeker procs have less chance than that but pop up pretty often imo.

No offense but if you havent paid attention to when seekrs first came out they face rolled sins since because they were such a problem. The 30 def lvl buff made thier apps weak vs us and our edgeblur could alone merk sins ask any old seeker. Also 33% chance is enough? thats just downright wrong you obviously havent seen 3 venos purge a sin back to back and have that avoided no? ask SynthrosX on my server lol. The fact is a full buff endgame sin with tidal is harder to kill then then just about any class because its extremely hard to debuff it much less purge dont believe me? Go fight one full buffed with sage tidal lets see how fast it drops. and you dont need to zerk crit them all I ment as in you can zerk crit atleast 1 of them and make a huge difference because its not op to zerk crit 1 attack and see damage log say 3-7k in 4 atks at once from 1 skill(Elimination, or even Cursed jail 3 atks )? Watch some of synthro pvp vids and how hes DoT sin vs Jsod characters and notice how much damage the new skills do then come back and tell me they arent OP. I play a sin who has these skills :P
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Anymore defense and we're basically barbs without tiger form. PWI ain't gonna do that.
    edited April 2014
    errr Beg to differ on that one Idk any seeker with 55k hp buffed o.o and last I check pwi never really give a damn about how they broke game rules for example wiz can have x2 our magic resist allmost x3 yet they can hit 40-50k p.def and still nuke im pretty sure pwi doesnt care about game breaking they already have xD
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    errr Beg to differ on that one Idk any seeker with 55k hp buffed o.o and last I check pwi never really give a damn about how they broke game rules for example wiz can have x2 our magic resist allmost x3 yet they can hit 40-50k p.def and still nuke im pretty sure pwi doesnt care about game breaking they already have xD

maybe wizz get 50k pdef with full buff and very end game (i got half of it full buffed) but still hurt alot the sins with zerk and over 80% crits, since wizz debuff nerfed if ur primal passive maxed, beign more def when ur are debuffed worth more than beign +10k def full buffed :p

Another side its kinda similiar to veno in fox form and only a lil less to mystic with their selff buff.
    edited April 2014
    maybe wizz get 50k pdef with full buff and very end game (i got half of it full buffed) but still hurt alot the sins with zerk and over 80% crits, since wizz debuff nerfed if ur primal passive maxed, beign more def when ur are debuffed worth more than beign +10k def full buffed :p

Another side its kinda similiar to veno in fox form and only a lil less to mystic with their selff buff.

I would not call R9RR with garnet gems endgae maybe jsod but moreover even with max passives im 19k mag resist buffed yet wiz can crit me up to 20k while dishing half of that if i zerk crit and these wiz have like 23k hp buffed so yeah thats completely fair for arcane :P hit me 1/3 - half my hp per shot and i hit maybe 1/5 or 1/6 ur hp per hit when arcanes supposed to be squishy goodjob PWCN developers lol
    edited April 2014
    I would not call R9RR with garnet gems endgae maybe jsod but moreover even with max passives im 19k mag resist buffed yet wiz can crit me up to 20k while dishing half of that if i zerk crit and these wiz have like 23k hp buffed so yeah thats completely fair for arcane :P hit me 1/3 - half my hp per shot and i hit maybe 1/5 or 1/6 ur hp per hit when arcanes supposed to be squishy goodjob PWCN developers lol

he hit with 3rd spark+genie spark+undine and fire skill? that no wonder and if he used garnet gem then kinda easy kill him with casters (like mystic psy etc)

Arcane is squishy, try with sin.... seeker not supposed to 1hit peoples if got more def level and similiar hp than barb in human form, same pdef and mdef then the more tankish class who got only 1 ranged skill and that too slow....

but anyway you said wizz buffed, i doubt u was buffed with 19k mdef or u arent endgame geared because my friend with barb got 19k mdef with cleric buff and he got **** lunar necklance+5 (well the ring is refined but neck worse) + he got no S card at all, neither set with A card..

so if wizz same selfbuffed like u then you hurt more and invers if u full buffed and endgame geared then i am 100% sure he dont hit u 1/3 hp exclude he do damn long combo like 3rd spark+fire ulti with heavy debuff.

Could i ask something? are u use Str genie with str based and when zerk crited then wizz was debuff same like he did with u with dex genie and udine?

i think seeker pretty good class compared with barb's, they not got that much support skill maybe for survive the big hits but don't to run and got few noasty combo aswell like quid..

btw u feel wizz hit hard on you, wizz feel same vs assassin :p
    edited April 2014
    he hit with 3rd spark+genie spark+undine and fire skill? that no wonder and if he used garnet gem then kinda easy kill him with casters (like mystic psy etc)

Arcane is squishy, try with sin.... seeker not supposed to 1hit peoples if got more def level and similiar hp than barb in human form, same pdef and mdef then the more tankish class who got only 1 ranged skill and that too slow....

but anyway you said wizz buffed, i doubt u was buffed with 19k mdef or u arent endgame geared because my friend with barb got 19k mdef with cleric buff and he got **** lunar necklance+5 (well the ring is refined but neck worse) + he got no S card at all, neither set with A card..

so if wizz same selfbuffed like u then you hurt more and invers if u full buffed and endgame geared then i am 100% sure he dont hit u 1/3 hp exclude he do damn long combo like 3rd spark+fire ulti with heavy debuff.

Could i ask something? are u use Str genie with str based and when zerk crited then wizz was debuff same like he did with u with dex genie and udine?

i think seeker pretty good class compared with barb's, they not got that much support skill maybe for survive the big hits but don't to run and got few noasty combo aswell like quid..

btw u feel wizz hit hard on you, wizz feel same vs assassin :p

Come to my server illl full buff and use eye of observation if you dont believe th 19k mdef and the combo ur mentioning they can hit up to 30k crits on me with that xD. Also i use a more str genie. Anyways Im not too far away from endgame aside from jsod though. But yeah wiz on my server like Manii,Wizsoul, Boomz can merk my hp while taking almost no damage
    edited April 2014
    Come to my server illl full buff and use eye of observation if you dont believe th 19k mdef and the combo ur mentioning they can hit up to 30k crits on me with that xD. Also i use a more str genie. Anyways Im not too far away from endgame aside from jsod though. But yeah wiz on my server like Manii,Wizsoul, Boomz can merk my hp while taking almost no damage

i am not S card and without blessing box dealing 9k crit on same builded seekers if full buffed but they 10k zerk crit me (well their all piece +12, for me neither +12, got +11 ring and armor and nw necky but now tome and S card), before patch with passive and with same combo did 18k crits on full buffed seeker with 3rd spark, well unbuffed seeker before passive really died fast, but now hard to kill for me, sage sin with +12 and 40k hp in nw with flag kill me like nothing :D he deal with primal totally 15k dmg and i deal 6-7k's with udine crits (don't ask me how, why that low, i don't know, maybe before that was able drop fire def to 0 now if have 5-6k fire def than maybe that over 50-60% reduction)
    edited April 2014
    Sins will always be a problem for us, you pretty much have to be able to kill them without debuffs which is very difficult or you just play defense and wait till their tidal protection wears out...which isn't fun for anyone.
    edited April 2014
    i am not S card and without blessing box dealing 9k crit on same builded seekers if full buffed but they 10k zerk crit me (well their all piece +12, for me neither +12, got +11 ring and armor and nw necky but now tome and S card), before patch with passive and with same combo did 18k crits on full buffed seeker with 3rd spark, well unbuffed seeker before passive really died fast, but now hard to kill for me, sage sin with +12 and 40k hp in nw with flag kill me like nothing :D he deal with primal totally 15k dmg and i deal 6-7k's with udine crits (don't ask me how, why that low, i don't know, maybe before that was able drop fire def to 0 now if have 5-6k fire def than maybe that over 50-60% reduction)

Im sorry did u just say you are a sin with 40k hp or seeker? Because Id sire like to know wth in your gear to achieve that and take such high damage. Also sins like SoulFeast or Final Snake barely take 4k from seekers on my sever except the one truw endgame but idk how much he hots them cant be much more
    edited April 2014
    Im sorry did u just say you are a sin with 40k hp or seeker? Because Id sire like to know wth in your gear to achieve that and take such high damage. Also sins like SoulFeast or Final Snake barely take 4k from seekers on my sever except the one truw endgame but idk how much he hots them cant be much more

not, i am not sin but sin with vit stone+12 get 35k hp sage barb buffed and if i am not wrong then in nation war flag also give enough hp so at end full buffed sin running with 40k+ hp, ofc r9 3rd gear with nw neck and tome etc
    acctually my main is wizz but i useally play with most of class but they not that geared like my wizz, i just told, u maybe feel wizz hit hard, but wizz same vs sin but sin more annoying with stealth/maze step+iron guard potion when backstab/tidal/deaden nerves/stealth back and hit 8k+ zerk crit (sage sin) with single hit on 41k pdefed barbs, on my wizz if full buffed then 8-10k and since they jump/stun/tidal hard to udine so my dmg alot lower even they deal 3-4hit until i cast 1 skill...

i think vs wizz u got alot more chance than wizz vs sin now with primal :p
    edited April 2014
    not, i am not sin but sin with vit stone+12 get 35k hp sage barb buffed and if i am not wrong then in nation war flag also give enough hp so at end full buffed sin running with 40k+ hp, ofc r9 3rd gear with nw neck and tome etc
    acctually my main is wizz but i useally play with most of class but they not that geared like my wizz, i just told, u maybe feel wizz hit hard, but wizz same vs sin but sin more annoying with stealth/maze step+iron guard potion when backstab/tidal/deaden nerves/stealth back and hit 8k+ zerk crit (sage sin) with single hit on 41k pdefed barbs, on my wizz if full buffed then 8-10k and since they jump/stun/tidal hard to udine so my dmg alot lower even they deal 3-4hit until i cast 1 skill...

i think vs wizz u got alot more chance than wizz vs sin now with primal :p

So long the wiz is self buffed I usually can take it on 1v1. I just feel primal made classes like arcane which is ment to be squishy too tanky and sins are broken lol. Did test yesturday with a diety sin his lifehunter zerk crit for 10k non sparked im like jesus xD I had cleric buff spotting like 38k p.def with 114 def lvl. I also see him hit off a jsod seeker who is self buffed (full +12 jsod seeker endgame gear) really makes me say dude thats a little rediculous. Chaosbeibei full +12 jsod nuema portal set archer top tier everything i can last x2 as the endgame sins now simply cuz i can stun him ect but sin its like well wtf cant stun, hard to kite these things just stunlocked and get hit by a bulldozer lol o.o
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I didn't say anything about HP.
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    *transpositions that long pvp discussion to another thread* I suppose this could be a good use for it too :>.
    edited April 2014
    SweetieBot, do you believe in God?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    SweetieBot, do you believe in God?
    I see no evidence for supernatural entities at work in the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    *Ignores all previous banter* lol
    I love when I can use an old thread for a current one :3.

So there was a thread about how Transposition can be used! Here is your answer!
    Right;
    HERE

Please feel free to comment on anything we have have missed out in the vid or that you think is wrong, but otherwise, happy learning!
    ~Love Akiimitsu & Zheii!

Vid made by ANiMaiFyAbLe aka Akiimitsu, I just helped with production. :3

Click on the link, you won't be disappointed- Also in general I just use Transposition to move close range classes (sins/bms/barbs) away from party members in TW/NW and then lock them down. I also use the skill to disconnect barbs from their catas in TW (such troll).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
    edited April 2014
    I see no evidence for supernatural entities at work in the world.

No offense but seen that video and it never encourage me to get the skill people explaining to me thier perspective did but thanks anyways ;3
    edited May 2014
    *Ignores all previous banter* lol
    I love when I can use an old thread for a current one :3.

Click on the link, you won't be disappointed- Also in general I just use Transposition to move close range classes (sins/bms/barbs) away from party members in TW/NW and then lock them down. I also use the skill to disconnect barbs from their catas in TW (such troll).
    haha love this video :), I actually got transposition after watching this a long time ago :D
  • BuddhaRage - Sanctuary
    BuddhaRage - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    so lately the only thing I do with transposition is switch positions and let the others do the work. Gotta love that skill when your feeling lazy but wanna be useful at the same time. b:shutup
    b:surrender If you see this post then that means Deceptistar, being the tard' I am, posted on the wrong account b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    aaand i posted on the wrong account ^ b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Yadra - Archosaur
    Yadra - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think I used it rather effectively the other night in NW. I was on the bridge map and a psychic was standing between his towers using their debuffs to help him take us out. I used transposition to move him over by our towers so we could take him out. I still ended up dying but we were able to dislodge him that way.
    Currently 104/103/102