War Avatar Cards

Options
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Suggestion Box
Why can't they make it that you can trade 10 in for 1 of higher 'value?

10 x blue = 1 purple

10 x purple = 1 gold

etc

PWI 'charges' 4 gold per chest & most the time, it's a blue card or a purple. So give us a better reason than just to gamble & waste gold on a chest containing a blue card most the time.

Either make them tradeable, or even useable on same acc to another toon. Even better is to upgrade them.

More people would possibly buy them if they see there is a valid & FAIR reason to buy chests
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sir_comsizer - Archosaur on

Comments

• Devilskarma - Raging Tide
    Devilskarma - Raging Tide Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Agreed. I definitely like this, but this is PWI of PWE... it would actually be :

10 Blue C = 1 Purple B

100 Purple B = 1 Yellow A

1000 Yellow A = 1 Orange S

That is the way PWI works.

P.S. This is gonna get thrown to the Suggestions section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    P.S. This is gonna get thrown to the Suggestions section.

Yes. Yes it is.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I gots a question to add to this?

Should they not be Trading Cards? LOL! I hope you see my point with that one.

Yer im gonna Log this Suggestion, ill update if people agree with the Trading point!
    edited February 2014
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    I gots a question to add to this?

Should they not be Trading Cards? LOL! I hope you see my point with that one.

Yer im gonna Log this Suggestion, ill update if people agree with the Trading point!

100% absolutely should allow up to grade A to be tradeable and add the card combining concept in some form into the game. No reason not to do it this way, except outright greed... which PWE is not greedy b:mischievous

With the cards as they are now (Only C Packs are tradeable that I am aware of), the War Avatar Cards 100% caters to heavy cash shoppers only it seems.

I have not RB'd (reawakened) yet, and the only way I can get a hold of cards that I have seen is at the "low" price of $4 (4 gold) per card pack b:shocked

I have bought C Packs from various people in order to fill in my slots for now. There does not seem to be any C grade cards for Soulprime and Lifeprime slots. Once I hit 100 I have 3 B grade cards I am happy with the stats for my class and am trying to get the other 3 slots also to my liking. 1 slot so far is still going to be a C grade it seems. Not ONCE have I gotten an A grade card at all, and have spent plenty on these stupid things... 27 cards collected so far, with plenty of cards that have already been devoured repeatedly. It is disgusting currently. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    100% absolutely should allow up to grade A to be tradeable and add the card combining concept in some form into the game. No reason not to do it this way, except outright greed... which PWE is not greedy b:mischievous

With the cards as they are now (Only C Packs are tradeable that I am aware of), the War Avatar Cards 100% caters to heavy cash shoppers only it seems.

I have not RB'd (reawakened) yet, and the only way I can get a hold of cards that I have seen is at the "low" price of $4 (4 gold) per card pack b:shocked

I have bought C Packs from various people in order to fill in my slots for now. There does not seem to be any C grade cards for Soulprime and Lifeprime slots. Once I hit 100 I have 3 B grade cards I am happy with the stats for my class and am trying to get the other 3 slots also to my liking. 1 slot so far is still going to be a C grade it seems. Not ONCE have I gotten an A grade card at all, and have spent plenty on these stupid things... 27 cards collected so far, with plenty of cards that have already been devoured repeatedly. It is disgusting currently. b:scorn

i got about 25 blue, 8 purple & just 2 'A' cards from all them chests so if i'm going to 'invest' in chests @ 4 gold a go, at least give an insentive to actually BUY them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They probably figure the "incentive" is if you are on a PvP server or if you like PK events/mode etc.

Oh yeah...
    also make the same exact cards stack...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    Options
    They probably figure the "incentive" is if you are on a PvP server or if you like PK events/mode etc.

Oh yeah...
    also make the same exact cards stack...

so yet again, PWI are basically pushing people to become PvP, not PvE players from the looks of it.

Mark my words, this game will become PvP fully & people will just leave & this game will slowly die because of it. The ONLY players that will stay are either the rich or hardcore PvP players b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This needs to be kept going because if people add to this more, then maybe, just MAYBE, PWE will take heed & understand what heero200 said about them being 'trading' cards.

You can't sell them

You can't put them in acc stash

So HOW are they trading cards if you can't trade them?

PLUS

why not just have c cards for the quest in Primal, then blue & above in the 'chest's you sell?

PWE, you want to make money from us? then play FAIR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    For those that complain about this being for cashshoppers, i disagree.

First of, a fully cashshopped box has 1% chance of contaning an S card, so thats 400gold per S card average. If you combine it with farming, you get 2% boxes and bring the price down to 200gold per S card. I think that is a great system to get encourage the CSers to play and the farmers to CS.

The best thing you can have is a set of S cards. Obtaining a set requires you to buy surely dozens, mostly likely 100s of cards. For S cards this is rather unfeasible, people who CS enough to get sets of S cards deserve them because they can ensure the future of our servers all by themselves.

The next best thing you can have is a set (of more than 2) of A cards. With an A card once every 7 FSP runs, we can get about 50 A cards a year. After a few years of farming, people can start forming sets. This process can be sped up by doing FSP on multiple toons and turning them into tradable coins for the main toon at a 50% rate or buying those from other players.

Then come the loose S cards that most of the cashshoppers have. And we get 1 for free :)

So the farmer with endurance will get better results than the pure cashshopper except for nutcases who sold their house and put it in PWI.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I like that the cards are not tradable but yes it would be nice to be able to trade to upgrade with an npc. Non player tradable cards means we have to farm them which gives us somethin to do in game - which I am glad for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ok,

So we are going with the upgrade of cards like 10 C cards for 1 B Card. Not the trading point?

This in in the log file. I will not add the trading point.

Thanks,
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I think we all had this same idea.

Making things Untradable like Warsong Badges/Molds won't help game's economy.

Rich players want to buy just for the comodity of NOT doing the things

And poor players they have the time to spend to sell their stuff to rich players, that's how it was supposed to be.

Free players go happy, rich players go happy, PWE goes happy, everyone goes happy.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula