Farming Toon

Options
Muzaki - Morai
Muzaki - Morai Posts: 46 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion
Which class would be best for farming on a 350mil budget? For soloing TT and FC mainly.
Post edited by Muzaki - Morai on

Comments

• MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For melees, sin, if you prefer casters mystic.
  • Muzaki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For melees, sin, if you prefer casters mystic.

Hmmm, mystic sounds fun. Something like this? Based on the budget+what is selling on my server. http://pwcalc.com/4c491276c51aaa3f

Cube Neck 60mil
    Cape 20mil
    Helmet 20mil
    Chest 40mil
    Legs 25mil
    Boots 25mil
    Bracers 40mil
    Weapon 80mil
    Sign of Antiquity 20mil
    Ring of Zealousness 12mil
    Shards= Free from alts.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For fc sin is definately the best choice. Easily farming. For TT's my guess is BM.

Farming with mystic in FC will probably end up quite tedious and slow. For TT I'm not sure.

- Sin in Fc is easy as gets: you can skip half the dungeon's mobs to reach BR and always access to BP. At lv100 and some decent weapon this is very easily farmed effortlessly. TT can be a bit of a challenge for higher lvl tt's, but lower levels should be reasonably fine.

- BM (if you have a sin for bp buffs) can make a good farmer too: easily makes pulls in FC saving a lot of time and tanky enough to do TT's

- Mystic can be slow as it's mostly combining heal skills with surviving a lot of physical mobs (for FC), for TT it can be alright I'd say as it has that combination of heals and some damage which you'll need. though I have to say Casters are mp intensive, as farming class I'm taking it you're solo so no cler that has mp recovery skills for you.
  • Muzaki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For fc sin is definately the best choice. Easily farming. For TT's my guess is BM.

Farming with mystic in FC will probably end up quite tedious and slow. For TT I'm not sure.

- Sin in Fc is easy as gets: you can skip half the dungeon's mobs to reach BR and always access to BP. At lv100 and some decent weapon this is very easily farmed effortlessly. TT can be a bit of a challenge for higher lvl tt's, but lower levels should be reasonably fine.

- BM (if you have a sin for bp buffs) can make a good farmer too: easily makes pulls in FC saving a lot of time and tanky enough to do TT's

- Mystic can be slow as it's mostly combining heal skills with surviving a lot of physical mobs (for FC), for TT it can be alright I'd say as it has that combination of heals and some damage which you'll need. though I have to say Casters are mp intensive, as farming class I'm taking it you're solo so no cler that has mp recovery skills for you.

Ok, so chould i aim for INT+GOF or INT+S.S on http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/26054?

One thing i should mention is my sin would be sage, would Barrier Thorn's be beter until i get a Pan Gu?
    edited February 2014
    Options

Mystics can solo FC as fast as sins (I even do it faster than some sins), it's even easier and cheaper on mystics. I don't need to glitch the second boss while sins need to glitch it or waste money on apo pots to do it (mystic don't need any buffs from other class or don't need any apo pots to solo FC), bishop boss doesn't sleep/purge me, the boss before exp room, if I throw my plant at the good moment the boss doesn't slept me (that can be hard to get the right timing tho). I don't need to stop to kill mobs cause I one shot them so I just run toward the boss AOE and mobs are dead and I continue to DD on the boss, so I don't waste time killing mobs since I don't stop for them, they could not even be there and it would not make a difference on the time it take me to solo FC. I can pull the entire exp room and one shot the mobs, while a lot of sins need to kill group by group.

In TT well it depend of which TT and which boss, I know some sins that cannot solo some boss that I can solo, but ye ofc sins will kill boss faster, but they need to be able to survive it.

@OP: Do you know what mats you want to farm or which TT?

Also keep in mind that more and more the content of the game get change to avoid the APS ****.

COA is an example of that, mystic is now the best class for COA, I know pages are kinda cheap atm, but COA is a nice instance to farm pages to get sage/demon skills without need to buy the pages.

Also curiosity, what's your main class? (OP)
  • Muzaki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Mystics can solo FC as fast as sins (I even do it faster than some sins), it's even easier and cheaper on mystics. I don't need to glitch the second boss while sins need to glitch it or waste money on apo pots to do it (mystic don't need any buffs from other class or don't need any apo pots to solo FC), bishop boss doesn't sleep/purge me, the boss before exp room, if I throw my plant at the good moment the boss doesn't slept me (that can be hard to get the right timing tho). I don't need to stop to kill mobs cause I one shot them so I just run toward the boss AOE and mobs are dead and I continue to DD on the boss, so I don't waste time killing mobs since I don't stop for them, they could not even be there and it would not make a difference on the time it take me to solo FC. I can pull the entire exp room and one shot the mobs, while a lot of sins need to kill group by group.

In TT well it depend of which TT and which boss, I know some sins that cannot solo some boss that I can solo, but ye ofc sins will kill boss faster, but they need to be able to survive it.

@OP: Do you know what mats you want to farm or which TT?

Also keep in mind that more and more the content of the game get change to avoid the APS ****.

COA is an example of that, mystic is now the best class for COA, I know pages are kinda cheap atm, but COA is a nice instance to farm pages to get sage/demon skills without need to buy the pages.

Also curiosity, what's your main class? (OP)

Main is a sage barb. I mostly just do NW now so i decided to make a farming class. It's mainly for fun. TT's, would probably be doing 2-x's mostly. I would have to try them out to see what i can handle, get my timings down and such. I'm kind of leaning towards Mystic now...was the build i linked correct in terms of gear for my price range? Or what changes should i make to it? Thanks for the reply :)
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Main is a sage barb. I mostly just do NW now so i decided to make a farming class. It's mainly for fun. TT's, would probably be doing 2-x's mostly. I would have to try them out to see what i can handle, get my timings down and such. I'm kind of leaning towards Mystic now...was the build i linked correct in terms of gear for my price range? Or what changes should i make to it? Thanks for the reply :)

Yes, but if you are willing to spend some time on it you could easy get full G16 plus maybe even a warsong belt if you get enough warsong tags. Also mystic is the easiest class to defend pavs in warsong. Mystic can do fire, metal or wood easy, so more chance to get in a squad than just a sin that can only do earth.

Also if it's for farming and fun, I'd say maybe go mystic, I don't say all, but a lot of sins find it boring to TW/NW as sins, while mystic is versatile.

Before people was often asking for APS sin/bm for squads, while now all you see is ''Need magic DD for ----''.

Also did you had a pwicalc ready for sin?
  • Muzaki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yes, but if you are willing to spend some time on it you could easy get full G16 plus maybe even a warsong belt if you get enough warsong tags. Also mystic is the easiest class to defend pavs in warsong. Mystic can do fire, metal or wood easy, so more chance to get in a squad than just a sin that can only do earth.

Also if it's for farming and fun, I'd say maybe go mystic, I don't say all, but a lot of sins find it boring to TW/NW as sins, while mystic is versatile.

Before people was often asking for APS sin/bm for squads, while now all you see is ''Need magic DD for ----''.

Also did you had a pwicalc ready for sin?

Yes, I don't think it would take long to get full G16. Sin, did have this http://pwcalc.com/e8a8a7a54c4245a5 not sure about the stats on them but w\e. Atleast interval+s.s (unless i could find decently priced S3 daggers with interval) http://pwcalc.com/c5f12afa7ba0606d
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Yes, I don't think it would take long to get full G16. Sin, did have this http://pwcalc.com/e8a8a7a54c4245a5 not sure about the stats on them but w\e. Atleast interval+s.s (unless i could find decently priced S3 daggers with interval) http://pwcalc.com/c5f12afa7ba0606d

I don't know if a sin with 6k hp can solo TT, maybe others can say what you could solo or not solo with a 6k hp sin. (I know 6k hp sins die pretty fast from AOE or if they get aggro for squad stuff like BH, WS etc..)

Maybe wait for some more feedback to see more opinions.

350m is a lot of money so it's really important that you don't regret your choice.

But the fact you have pwcalc for both will make it easier for people to help you.
  • Muzaki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I'll leave these here, builds based on my budget for classes I'm considering.

Mystic- http://pwcalc.com/4c491276c51aaa3f

Assassin- http://pwcalc.com/c5f12afa7ba0606d

Blademaster Axes- http://pwcalc.com/54c0b83ef1308c6c

Blademaster Claws- http://pwcalc.com/c9dc122ba2a18b04
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I know someone recommended a Mystic for farming but how about a Veno? With the pet evolve system, now even the captured pets do decent damage and since Venos can amp and purge on the bosses they will go down fast. Before Sins came out Venos were the preferred farming class.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Muzaki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I know someone recommended a Mystic for farming but how about a Veno? With the pet evolve system, now even the captured pets do decent damage and since Venos can amp and purge on the bosses they will go down fast. Before Sins came out Venos were the preferred farming class.

I have a veno with hercules and phoenix pet (not evolved)How long does it take an average G16 veno to solo FC?
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For farming the APS mellee classes really are a bunch faster than anything else. Venos are nice at **** equipment level when the mellees dont have the stuff to get 4 or 5 aps. Casters are also nice against some bosses in TT though, most notably steelation 3-2 and 3-3, but thats kind of a niche imo. Must say i dont know anything about that evolve stuff though. Maybe things could have changed since i last checked :D

Sin is the standard aps farmer toon ofc.

On a budget, a BM might be interesting because they can get to 5aps without an overpriced tome. (r8r single -int chest is only little more expensive than the sins r8 armor)

An APS barb is also an option. Just for farming it is however probably not going to be the best option. BM has roughly the same tankiness and base dmg output (20% less than a sin with equal weapon), but HF seals the deal.

I myself prefer the APS barb because of versatility. I can APS farm and do everything else a barb can do. If its really only for farming id say sin or BM as the BM has about the same tankiness and dmg as the barb + HF. On a total run the difference is not that huge though. My buddy is an equally equiped BM, we do FC in pretty much the same time, i am faster with the hallway mobs, hes faster with the bosses. In TT he is marginally faster.

Sin at 4aps will do almost the same dps as a bm at 5 aps. BM has HF and is more tanky. Sin has stealth and some other usefull skills like deaden. It really is a personaly preference and an important consideration is if you want it really only for farming or maybe more, or maybe you even already have 1 of these mellee toons lvl 100 that you enjoy playing ?

In FC, the sin is fastest by a decent margin as it is usefull to stealth past mobs. In TT stealth is not really an issue and tankiness becomes more interesting. I cant tell you how the sin skills compare to the BM benefits though. Few people can really since its all about player skills so the only way to compare is to have 1 player test 2 equally equiped toons while he has equal experience with both.

BM without tome
    standard sin with tome
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
    edited February 2014
    Options

With a herc yes, if no herc it's way too long to call that farming.

350m is way enough to buy a herc, evolving it is pretty easy and fast (tho you still need to lvl it to 100 first), but I think it's more fast and easy to solo with a mystic than a veno.
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I have a veno with hercules and phoenix pet (not evolved)How long does it take an average G16 veno to solo FC?

Not sure how long it would take. I'm still leveling my Veno who I plan to use for farming, she has a phoenix. I would recommend at least evolving you phoenix because once you do it becomes an all-terrain pet, you can then summon it in instance (evolving your herc would also be great). Both of these pets will make farming much easier for you.

We have a Veno in our faction that does a lot of farming and is also currently leveling back up from her second rebirth and she is clearing FCs pretty damn quick a(Judging by how often she needs us to reset the instance for her). She has both an evolve herc and nix.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I crafted a bow.
  • Muzaki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My account has an account stash, if I got the AA gear even if just on my Mystic i can account stash it to my veno (whom i plan to level and evolve at some point) Just watched someone with an evolved nix solo FC and the damage from nix is pretty nice. Think I'll lvl my mystic and veno up, and play both.
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    edited February 2014
    Options
    My account has an account stash, if I got the AA gear even if just on my Mystic i can account stash it to my veno (whom i plan to level and evolve at some point) Just watched someone with an evolved nix solo FC and the damage from nix is pretty nice. Think I'll lvl both my mystic and veno up, and play both.

The gear you link from the Calculator, the G15/16 can be put in account stash; most items that bind on equip can be. If the item only says it's bound it can be put in the account stash.

Only exception are Rank gear and some of the new items dropped in the FB/BH instances. But they will say on the item non-stashable.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I crafted a bow.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    looks like some one sold a lot of gold because with that amount of coin you should know how to farm anything...you did manage to "farm" that coin right..yeah right
  • Muzaki - Morai
    edited February 2014
    Options
    looks like some one sold a lot of gold because with that amount of coin you should know how to farm anything...you did manage to "farm" that coin right..yeah right

Don't really see what that has to do with anything. Stay on topic please.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Which class would be best for farming on a 350mil budget? For soloing TT and FC mainly.

what a pitty most ppl here know nothing about the game mechanics. you can see that because anyone suggests sins for melee. on a 350m budget...you know an aps Barb would be the best choice by far. with a sin on that budget you can maybe kill some tt bosses and the bosses from FC. An Aps Barb can kill way more bosses + the whole FC including mobs without any trouble due to extremely higher survivability.

roll a sin twink on another acc to get your bloodpaint buff rdy. thats what you meed a sin for :p

You can trust me on this because I farmed full r9 with that (as an aps Barb). do I have to say that nothing challanges me anymore and that I can do nearly anything solo? Havn't tried FSP yet, but due to the fact that I can dou it with a seeker it should be possible :p APS Barbs are so underestimated because it seems to be too hard for some ppl to think outside the box.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
    edited February 2014
    Options
    what a pitty most ppl here know nothing about the game mechanics. you can see that because anyone suggests sins for melee. on a 350m budget...you know an aps Barb would be the best choice by far. with a sin on that budget you can maybe kill some tt bosses and the bosses from FC. An Aps Barb can kill way more bosses + the whole FC including mobs without any trouble due to extremely higher survivability.

roll a sin twink on another acc to get your bloodpaint buff rdy. thats what you meed a sin for :p

You can trust me on this because I farmed full r9 with that (as an aps Barb). do I have to say that nothing challanges me anymore and that I can do nearly anything solo? Havn't tried FSP yet, but due to the fact that I can dou it with a seeker it should be possible :p APS Barbs are so underestimated because it seems to be too hard for some ppl to think outside the box.

They are underestimated cause majority of APS barbs do not push their gears end game and cannot tank anything. From all the APS barbs I have meet none of them was able to tank BH ... etc. (My R8 cleric had more HP than them)

And the OP said that it was for farming AND having fun, so maybe he want to play a different class than his main for a change.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    tbh? Roll an archer. Good botter and can get decent tokens in NW as well as range tank most TT bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I cannot speak for mystics but I'm sure they are quite good on soloing too, they just use a lot of mana if I remember right (I have a mystic in the Lv90s that I didnt play for 2 years).
    On my venomancer I now solo FCC within 20 minutes with my evovled phoenix, he have quite high attack rolls though. I let my pet do the main DD because he do full damage on the bosses regardless of their level. Some of the pet's power comes from skill "Natural Synergy" too, which is a skill venomancers get at shroud. (It increase pet attack power by 100% for 10 seconds and lucky stacks with "Claw", as well giving you and your pet anti-stun, good for those bosses that sleep) I don't use it on slash boss though, because the skill is still in CD, but slashboss die quite fast anyways.
    The evovled phoenix is quite tanky, but what goes to TT I'm sure he can't tank everything. Here a herc would probably be better, which still do great damage. Unfortunately, I don't have a herc and it's rare I bother with TT anyways (I don't find it very interesting anymore) and if I finally do I probably end up logging on my assassin instead... I have various good geared alts :P
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options

ok so at this moment in game (i'm not arguiging for what it was in the past) what you farm with that aps barb besides TT? ----> nw? fsp? bh's? map5 bosses?

with the result of your farming what do you do? PVP? TW? NW?

what bosses u tank/hold agro on by apsing, if we suppose there is a 350m aps sin or a 350m aps bm in squad?

but now that i've read again the op question (<< such a blind man sometimes) i guess if you're only resuming to solo tt and fc i guess both bm or aps wb works (sin would be too squishi to solo TT on a 350m budget )
    tbh? Roll an archer. Good botter and can get decent tokens in NW as well as range tank most TT bosses.

not with a 350m budget, the solo TT bosses (at least not 3-2; 3-3).

but for other types of farming different than TT and FC i guess veno and mystic would be fun to play (especially veno since you can go tw too without much "gear", and you seem to already have herc(for pve), mystic i'dd take it for diversity and testing new interesting stuff)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »
    not with a 350m budget, the solo TT bosses.

I was thinking with a cleric on heal macro, but I guess so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This thread makes me almost want to play mystic
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    For that budget I'd definately go Mystic. Why? Because everyone and their mother is rolling an APS archer or APS demon sin for botting coins and DQ stuff - which is driving up the prices for that kind of equipment and skills a lot.

Mystic can be a pain early on, as it's very mana heavy to play. At the same time, it's rather safe to play since the old one-two (Natures Vengeance/Absorb Soul) is aggro safe - Absorb doesn't draw aggro, allowing your pet to tank early on. Pets (especially the Storm Mistress and Cragger) can also help a lot with TT bosses and any "?" type enemies. Mystic isn't neccesarily slow - it's healing skills are very fast. The mystic however lacks spammable AOE's, which the BM, Seeker and Wizard excel at. Gale Force is very strong, but has a considerable countdown, and lysing plants just doesn't cut it.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »
    ok so at this moment in game (i'm not arguiging for what it was in the past) what you farm with that aps barb besides TT? ----> nw? fsp? bh's? map5 bosses?

with the result of your farming what do you do? PVP? TW? NW?

what bosses u tank/hold agro on by apsing, if we suppose there is a 350m aps sin or a 350m aps bm in squad?

Me? xD I can Hold aggro on any Boss. If the Boss is imbued with an APS-Debuff then I go and spamm Skill on it like in FSP. I just recentlich did a Full Delta solo (charmless) while just having some friends + twinks in there for buffs.

I am currently at a phys attack around 29-32,5k triple Sparked with claws @663 Str. Thats without Bloodrush. No average G16 sin can Out DD me. I only fall pray to r9 dags with r8r and especially with att-lvl gems.

Ya I know...so few ppl go endgame with an APS Barb...but tbh...I love it, never would do ot any different. Best choice I ever made. I'm not dumb. Always got the full r9 and g16 Cape rdy for TWing and PvP-Action where Skills are far supirior to aps anyways.

And yep, I do everThing PvE and PvP-wise. No probs so far. APS Barbs got the most potential from any build imho.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    We are mixing up 2 things though. You keep talking about end game aps barbs and its about a 350m budget.

Quite a difference. I think the APS barb truely shines when he is in R9.3 as then you can APS anything uncharmed. I myself am still G16 (until next r9 sale b:pleased). 16k HP standing. I dont do 3-2 and 3-3 because i refuse to give up half my profit for a charm. I cannot yet do it uncharmed.

I stated that i think a BM will do a little better because if the aps barb is not R9, the BM probably is wearing exactly the same stuff like the barb. And since were standing anyway, the BM has roughly the same tankiness. TT99/R8r

If we are talking about a low budget were talking about TT99 though. Meaning both the barb, BM and sin are all wearing mostly TT99. The only real advantage for the barb/BM now comes from wearing the HA chest and helmet. + the fact that they can use r8r chest for the 5th aps. And 350m doesnt leave much room to +10 that helm and chest anyway. So i dont think the differences should be that big and the player skills will play an important role. As i said, i dont know how to value the sins skills, all their free chi to spark resist more often and rib strike to reduce the dmg intake. So i cant make a good sin-barb comparison.

I can make a pretty good BM-barb comparison though from practical experience as my buddy and i have grown our toons together, from a shared budget, roughly equally geared. It really was pretty even except for that damn HF :p
    Right now its not even anymore as he got all his r8r +10 for 21k+ HP. must have r9.... :p

All the differences are small enough though that you go for a mellee farmer, you can just choose the toon that you like most and not worry about all the petty details too much.
    Ya I know...so few ppl go endgame with an APS Barb...but tbh...I love it, never would do ot any different. Best choice I ever made. I'm not dumb. Always got the full r9 and g16 Cape rdy for TWing and PvP-Action where Skills are far supirior to aps anyways.

And yep, I do everThing PvE and PvP-wise. No probs so far. APS Barbs got the most potential from any build imho.
    Agree. Versatility is what makes the APS barb rule all :D
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    As my 2 cents I was gonna say if you wanna a char to afk farm while on auto-cultivation, sins and venos are both good options, imho.

Both have skills that allows them to recover HP (HP/MP in case of venos) that make more profitable the grind session, compared to other classes where you need charms and/or auopot stones to keep them in condition to grind endelssly and without OP gear.

But seeing other ppl posts, I guess you're lookin' farming higher instances, not just DQ grind on world map.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]