[Maintenance Discussion] 1-28-14 CANCELED

Options
1235»

Comments

• Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I've gone ahead and added that to a weekly feedback sweep I'm going to start doing. Basically, I'll search the forums for any bugs (as well as have mods find some threads) and take note of them. Then I'll meet with others and let them know and hopefully get some feedback from the developers. However to make things easier, try creating new threads or add to one of the already open ones. I'll be going through those almost daily, as will the mods.

Thank you for the feedback!

Sounds like a time consuming but great plan b:dirty

Welcome here! Temporarily you are my favorite superhero now, so I hope you fulfil my and our expectations!

Apart from that... Donald Duck.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Lvlyth - Raging Tide
    Lvlyth - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    but he trained to be like that he is not super fast and strong just because... Kulilin(Krilin) is super fast and also repeled bullets also Yamcha, they don't have the perks of being aliens but they also trained to be strong and fast, the Master Roshi developed the technique Kame Hame Ha, and he was as strong so i get the idea that a super power is something meta, got from who knows where and who knows how ... but you can see the kid Son Goku (Goku Son since as it should be written in the grammar we use) training and fighting against different oponents, learning from defeat and becoming a better martial artist...

true. so i guess you could say his super power is being a saiyan, much like superman only being superman because he's kryptonian. and technically, all with super powers must train in order to control it, become stronger and know their limits. also, not all with powers are born that way, some go through some sort of change to be what they've become.
  • Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
    Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Are you guys really blaming them because their internet went out? Lol. Welcome new CM :-)
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    przfighter wrote: »
    Hey everyone, maintenance is canceled due to internet outage at our office.

We'll do maintenance at our next scheduled time on Tuesday at 11pm PST.

If the internet is out, how is he posting ? b:chuckle
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If the internet is out, how is he posting ? b:chuckle

Cell phone.

Be prepared for QQ when certain things (the Morai weekly event, for one) don't work because there wasn't a server restart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • massivecok
    massivecok Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    those are all nice maintenance points, but and i preface this by saying i havent logged back in the game since maintenance, But i see no mention of fixing the 2nd rebirth chain quest. when are you going to fix the fire dig portion of the quest, im getting sick of looking at this quest in my log. Are we going to have to wait until the next big update to finish this quest, come on PWI fix the **** thats broken, no one cares about wording on skills.
  • Jenaniah - Heavens Tear
    Jenaniah - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Cell phone.

Be prepared for QQ when certain things (the Morai weekly event, for one) don't work because there wasn't a server restart.

Or he's at home. Do they HAVE to be in the office to post on their GM account?
  • SxeChik - Archosaur
    SxeChik - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Please fix the skill description for cleric's demon tempest. It states "sage version has a chance to freeze the target for 8s" while the actual bonus for demon is sealing the target for 8s"
    Insanity b:thanks
  • Elbolado - Lost City
    Elbolado - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    [FONT="<font><font>Comic Sans MS</font></font>"] Very good . My favorite hero is BATMAN ,because he created his own power. b: vit
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    UPDATE 12:40 AM:
    Hey everyone, maintenance is canceled due to internet outage at our office.

We'll do maintenance at our next scheduled time on Tuesday at 11pm PST.

lol, got to switch to broadband, dial up is so 90's....b:cool
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Superman, the last of his kind, no other character comes close in terms of strength, speed or sheer number of powers.
  • Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver
    Naughtymaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Maint was cancled, why am i not surprised, the only job the pwi staff has and they make a lame excuse for not doing it.
    Favorite super hero....hmm thats a tough one, seeing how I don't buy into the main media bs of hero's, I would have to go with Evil Ernie, cause he's bad a$$b:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Superman, the last of his kind, no other character comes close in terms of strength, speed or sheer number of powers.
    Superman is such a male version of a comic book Mary Sue f:shh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • evik22
    evik22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    b:kiss
  • sundownurts
    sundownurts Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Nicely done, very nicely done. b:chuckle