[Maintenance Discussion] 1-28-14 CANCELED

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    look yonder at thar non updating DQ page SparkieMan!

/point

my buggy senses are tingling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    look yonder at thar non updating DQ page SparkieMan!

/point

my buggy senses are tingling

If you're gonna be a pirate I expect to find you on the boat outside Archo in 5 minutes, Decep! b:flower
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    totally @ work and afk autoculting

gotta get that pirate gold from somewhere f:fan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    any word about the second rebirth quest chain being fixed???
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Does it have to be a comic book/movie super hero?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    After seeing the avengers I could never decide between hawkeye and ironman. So I'll go with Desdi. b:chuckle

A browser, a fox, a diabolical plotter (well, her tail anyway), an amazing info-master.... is there anything Desdi can not be?
    hint the answer is no
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello everyone!

Today there will be maintenance from 11pm PST - 2am PST.

You're probably wondering who I am, so let me introduce myself! My name is Sparkiesoft and I will be your new CM! I look forward to hearing from you all and I will be doing an introduction thread a little later, so stay tuned!

PWI Patch Notes v771 - Released January 28th, 2014

Localization
    Items
    *The skill books for Dragon Rising now list the correct prerequisite skills.

User Interface
    *The level requirement for Nation Wars no longer displays an error.
    *The racial description for the Untamed now talks about both the Venomancer and Barbarian classes.

General
    *Demonic Eruption now correctly states that it increases Attack Rate rather than reducing incoming damage.
    *The Four Emperors' names and lands are now consistent with those used in Nation Wars.
    *Skills that formerly said "Primal version" now correctly say "Demon version."
    *All skill tooltips now say "Required Cultivation" instead of "Requisite Cultivation."

Archer
    *Kiss of Snakes has been renamed Kiss of the Snake

Blademaster
    *Dragon Rising's tooltip is no longer cut off.
    *Updated Hillborn's tooltip for clarity and consistency.
    *Updated Star Smite's tooltip for clarity and consistency.
    *Tiger Leap now lists the correct immunity chance.

Cleric
    *The Primal World Wellspring Surge skill has been renamed Soothing Pulse to properly distinguish it as a new skill rather thana direct upgrade of Wellspring Surge.
    *The tooltips for Aurora Burst and Aurora Blast are no longer cut off.
    *The Demon version of Spirit's Gift now correctly states that the additional Magic Attack bonus is only given to the caster.

Psychic
    *Updated Stone Smasher's tooltip for clarity and consistency.

Seeker
    *Updated Radiant Sight's tooltip for clarity and consistency.

*Misc. grammatical fixes.

This week's maintenance question:

Who is your favorite superhero and why?

Batman and Ironman

because

Money beats actual superpowers ever time.b:bye
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My favorite heroes are my co-agents that work hard everyday to protect this country from foreign and domestic threats.

And welcome to the PWI community Sparkie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited January 2014
    Kitty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    First mod post! :D

And Superman because he can technically beat Goku.

You shouldn't have done that...............there are more dbz fans than dc fans.....just saying...

b:chuckle
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited January 2014
    Does it have to be a comic book/movie super hero?

It can be any superhero you know of.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Kickpuncher, his fists have the power of kicks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Everyone attack Skai to reclaim the first post! b:sin

You are now Sparkles. You shall get a new avatar. b:cute

+1 new CM's name will now be Sparkles

Please don't tell us your a spark'n'stab fishie b:sad

and no we don't care if you are male or female you will be called Sparkles b:pleased

favourite superhero ..... I'm going with Thor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014

favourite superhero ..... I'm going with Thor

Thor is awesome as well. Definitely my number 2. :D

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Awesome after few months being in the dark we have new CM b:thanks

Wonder woman
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    EDITING in reasons why.

Real life 'superhero' Chuck Norris. RAWR (Gotta love/hate all the Chuck Norris 'jokes' that make him seem inhuman.)

Superhero on TV: Mr Finch (The man in the 'suit') from Person Of Interest. (Just like how he goes around helping others, and yet he is still very much a human... the writers did a hell of a job making that character/the actor portraying him also does one heckuva job.)

---

Fictional superhero: Hmm even though he doesn't have any super powers:

Rurouni Kenshin (1 word: Swords)

No seriously I love swords, and I feel that he uses them the best/I love his attitude/outlook on life.

Game superhero: Dante

Combines swords, and guns, and no one intimidates him, also kind of a smartass but backs it up in such a way that no one questions his awesomeness.

Comic Book SuperHero: Iron Man

Technologies/wise cracking, and he's rich/super smart.

---

Sorry it's too hard to pick, so I tried to pick my 'favorite' one from each 'genre.' :P
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Madlean - Sanctuary
    Madlean - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thor is awesome as well. Definitely my number 2. :D
    ok so Storm is number one in my book and then Thor. Welcome home Sparkie, welcome to the insanity of pwi hope u enjoy it here.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited January 2014
    ok so Storm is number one in my book and then Thor. Welcome home Sparkie, welcome to the insanity of pwi hope u enjoy it here.

Thanks, and I'm sure I will. b:pleased
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i hope you're a cm from archosour's team, we do need much fixes and fast updates...
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My favorite would probably be Wolverine, then probably Daredevil next, OK, that's two! Wolfy just because of his rough-around-the edges persona!
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • shavedmullet92
    shavedmullet92 Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Favourite Superhero has got to be Spawn And Welcome SparkieSoft!!
  • FrogJuice - Dreamweaver
    FrogJuice - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    SweetieBot, please post the latest manual patch

PWI Patch Notes v771
  • Joshuason - Raging Tide
    Joshuason - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OK, have to then mention, and yes, definitely Thor could be second, but have to mention favorite heroine, Selene from Underworld, classic/modern kick-butt, sexy vampire babe! Catwoman ain't got nothing on her! b:victory
    And, of course, welcome Sparkles, glad you're here, and I will mention my white emporer's blessing has glitched on ALL of my toons except one(I did post a reply on a thread and submit a ticket on my second account)since others are inquiring about other issues(and i'm not the only one it's happened to). but anyways, welcome! :)
    joshuason/Seeker(leader of VaGaBoNdZ, Sage): 101/102/102(or is it 102/102/101? b:chuckle ). Anyways, pres. lvl 101
    tjoshua/Seeker(2nd in command, Demon): lvl 87, RB1
    Wolf_Vaughn/Barb(Vit build): lvl 80, done w/Jolly, Woof b:pleased
    \\Joshiki// /Assasin: lvl 80, soon to be relieved of Jolly as well xD
    Jeshu/Mystic: lvl 70(has most of his 85+ gear already! \o/
    Lil_Jo_Barb/Barb(Str build): lvl 70(he already has his WoE b:victory
    This is part of my small army. Happy grinding b:victory
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Who is your favorite superhero and why?[/QUOTE]

So I see no fix for the Mirage Sky quest line. I will hold off going Mirage on my girls til you get that fixed. Whats another couple months b:sad

And my Favorite Super Hero is My Dad who has kicked the **** out of Leukemia 2 times now. Superman aint got nothing on him. b:dirty
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Batwoman.

And welcome sparkiesoft!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • FishyFret - Dreamweaver
    FishyFret - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014

You're probably wondering who I am, so let me introduce myself! My name is Sparkiesoft and I will be your new CM! I look forward to hearing from you all and I will be doing an introduction thread a little later, so stay tuned!

Who is your favorite superhero and why?

Batman. f:kiss Because it's a normal dude with no actual superpowers.

Also, as I said in the other thread- welcome~ f:horror
    FishyFret ~ Once 102 now Rebirthanated AA/LA Demon Cleric
    Chayyliel ~ Once 101 now Rebirthanated Sage Seeker
    f:cool
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Now now, I'm a HUGE fan of Dragonball Z, as that was one of my childhood shows I've watched growing up. I prefer Goku to Superman any day, but this video does a great in-depth analysis if both were to fight one another. It's very entertaining as well!

It's almost 33 minutes long though, so you've been warned!

Goku vs. Superman

ok ..plz dont take this as nerd rage ..i like both superman and Goku.

lets look at this from non closed box perspective Superman draws his power from the yellow sun and his body is like a battery he is only superhuman under the effect of a yellow sun..

ok Goku..has harnessed combat techniques from all over the univers and after life.
    including the ability to teleport nearly at will. unless that vidoe shows goku teleporting across the unverse where the isnt a yellow sun and bashing superman into a pilse of goo then it isnt doing anyone any justice.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    can i choose mutant instead? Professor X so i can control mind.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Spiderman has and always will be my favorite and idk why but i just think he rocks.....and i must ask....while it is nice to see all these grammatical errors being fixed when can we expect fixes on things like the mount glitch that makes us have to relog to even move?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I plan on doing the best I can, so if you ever feel I'm not doing something right, let me know. I figure I might as well answer the question as well, so here goes!

Favorite superhero? Batman, because his only superpower is tons of money and he has a cool costume :D

I like this Sparkles guy already, cuz Batman is THE BEST SUPERHERO and that is also my answer.