Best of Each Class 2014 Dreamweaver

Options
HaxNinja - Heavens Tear
HaxNinja - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Tideswell (East)
A new year falls upon us! With this great expansion, and TW time slots bug, many have withheld on PVP for quite some time to explore the PVE aspect of Primal World and Reawakening.

I would like to ask who, in your personal opinion, plays the best roll within PVP AND PVE for their class?

Please respond with a name and logical reason!

Archer:
Assassin:
Barbarian:
Blademaster:
Cleric:
Mystic:
Psyphic:
Seeker:
Wizard:
Venomancer:

Please refrain from trolling or bashing on others opinion.
Drakon Leader
Levels 105 - 104 - 102
750 Dex R8r
Post edited by HaxNinja - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Archer: Heartz (no he just doesn't have gear, he is pretty well-skilled)
    DarkSkies (same as Heartz)
    Merangelus (same as Dark which is same as Heartz lol)

Assassin: I find ehop pretty good
    Zsw was prettt well skilled also :)
    RexNero...... nah just kidding here lol

Barbarian: Jans (well skilled)
    BigCojones (holds the whole server when invoked lol anyway i find him pretty good also)

Blademaster: slewdem (gear + well skilled)
    Aelicia (pretty pretty well skilled!! If had better gear would be a pain in the butt to kill (actually alrrady is for me, but would be even more)

Cleric: Aeliah
    SonH (doesn't have such awesome gear like Aeliah does but plays just as good as Aeliah)

Mystic: I can't think in an OP one with much skill right now tbh
    But Xaner has a lot of skill, even though gear is not that good in my opinion

Psychic: TheSupernova (skilled and well geared)
    Mezk (plays very good too + gear)

Seeker: Grimmjow (however its spelled QQ dont remember right now lol)

Wizard: Belther
    DeathProof

Venomancer:
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • pepoash
    pepoash Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    too lazy to explain the reasons f:strive
    Archer: Heartz / DarkSkiesx
    Assassin: mm idk f:weep maybe Kemushi / MrJohnDoe (if we're talking about 2014, otherwise i would say Zsw)
    Barbarian: Jans / Melonheads
    Blademaster: RobMyth f:angry / slewdem / WangZi
    Cleric: SonH / Aeliah
    Mystic: my wifey f:kiss Lisanaa
    Psychic: The__Sun / TheSupernova / Anjumara
    Seeker: Livboeree / Kalopsia / Ebrithalia
    Wizard: DeathProof / FayHumming (GimmeSnuSnu)
    Venomancer: Anonome / WackyTaffy
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    hmm... hard to choose only one really...

BM: Aelicia, WangZi, Slewden and Exctasy

Wiz: Deathproof, and hard to think of more wizards tbh... and i wont say me ofc lol

Cleric: Aeliah, SonH, and one that i find awesome in pve, i havent seen him in pvp yet, FistToDeath

Archer: Heartz by far one of the best, in TW, NW 1 vs 1 pvp, he's one of the few archers that could kite forever but decide to stay for the kill, not run around like a chicken afraid of dying, that makes him so deadly, also TruWarz is great.

Barb: pvp wise, Melonheads, Jans, and as cata barb, reactionist is good.

Veno: sadly i have to say Wackytaffy, Anonome, and EmiXX is doing great too

Sin: Azzazin, Szw, rest i dont find anyone skilled in order to be able to kill any class, oh! and Kemushi is good at locking people XD

Psy: Mezk, The__Sun, and any well geared is annoying enough just with passive skills, so no need to be good lol

Seeker: Kalopsia plays well... and i dont know much about seekers, Shadewarden is hard to kill as well

Mystic: im sad to say, that BY FAR the best skilled mystic when playing is Xaner, with his crappy gear he outplays any mystic in the server, and as healer mystic... i dont like any, i do best than many on mine and is just an alt
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Longknife

All classes, all servers
    I <3 AGOREY
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    For the year of 2014, this is based on my observations and experience, here are my thoughts:

Archer: TruWarz - smart archer, makes well-informed decisions and utilizes resources well. Heartz - well geared, makes risky plays, but of course gain higher rewards.

Assassin: Naberis - well geared, plays decently, although mistimes his nukes sometimes, certainly has potential. bigknockers - great use of sin in TW, a threat to be reckoned with.

Barbarian: Jans - smart barb, knows his limit well, uses resources to their full potentials.

Blademaster: Aelicia - despite being G16, she knows her tanking capacity well in TW. slewdem - high damage, high defense, though forgets to put on marrow quite often.

Cleric: Aeliah - intelligent player, great use of different genies for different situations, can combo well without errors or wasting time.

Mystic: Xaner - not well geared, however he understands his class very well, as he does display such at West, brimming with potential.

Psychic: The__Sun - well geared, could work on switching voodoo a bit faster in response to changes, works well with his squad in TW.

Seeker: Kalopsia - understands what a seeker can do, shows us how overwhelming the class can be. Nit - very quick at adapting to changes thrown at him during fights, able to combo well. Ebrithalia - great seeker, however overshadowed by other better gear seekers, smart with how she approaches her opponents.

Wizard: DeathProof - great at kiting, understands his limit at tanking pretty well. Dragslave - knows when to disengage and when to re-engage, good decision making.

Venomancer: Anonome - decent gears, innovative with playstyle, another player whose potential will shine if given better gears. Pepoash - smart player, deadly if left unnoticed in fights, definitely makes very smart decisions. WackyTaffy - plays the role of a support or behind the scene in a fight well, understands his class very well.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    >plays the best roll within PVP AND PVE for their class

>Everyone only mentions PvP people
    >PK is as dead as the T-Rex is on Dreamweaver, either that or a tea party

This is why these threads are pointless and moot to no end, everyone is biased around PK people.
    It's way harder to judge who is -decent- PvE wise than it is to judge who is -decent, good, whatever- in PvP because there's a lot more people doing PvE related things.

And yes, it does make a difference who you have in a squad when doing PvE things when it comes to certain instances, 1 person can cause a squad wipe easily.
    That and you can't really judge on PvE when most people just do things alone or only with a certain subset of people they always run with.
    Another thing to add to the cancer is the fact that people run BH instances WINED AND REBIRTH ONLY (same with FC). Who are they kidding really lol.
    Eh, I guess I just explained myself why PvE is being neglected in these lists lol.

Anyhow, PvP wise, i've only seen a few really skilled people during the times I lurk west outskirts, most of the time it's just a teaparty where nothing happens, but I guess I might be on at the wrong times.
    Anyway, PvP wise from what i've seen (note: I don't do NW anymore nor TW, just lurk west from time to time, OT was better for PK.):

Archer: Heartz.

Assassin: I haven't really seen anyone that takes the cake here, so far it's underwhelming much in west archo, Zsw doesnt play here anymore so he doesnt count.

Barbarian: Probably Jans.

Blademaster: PvP wise the only name that comes to mind is Slewdem, I dont really get to see a lot of BM's in action.

Cleric: The novelwriter, people will know who I mean.

Mystic: Xaner.

Psychic: The__Sun.

Seeker: I don't get to see a lot of seekers in PvP so can't judge here.

Wizard: DeathProof, Dragslave.

Venomancer: are KoS, the reason why other classes can't have nice things. Can't really think of any veno that stands out in PvP, since I don't ever see any of them in west.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Assassin: slashedurass
    Barbarian: BigBadBully
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I guess I'll throw my opinion in here as well, nice lists so far and I agree with most of them.

And for once we don't have bashing others in threads like this :O

Archer: It's hard to judge archers, because with the recent expansion and emperor tomes, they have so much dex they can take down pretty much anyone with just auto attacks, and that is what most of the r9rr archers do on this server.

Heartz and Darkskiesx seem like the best ones right now, even though their and stat points are pretty much maxed out.

Assassin: So many nab sins... but I will say bigknockers and kemushi are the best ones now

Barbarian: Best tank: BigCojones, Best in PvP: Jans

Blademaster: Ex_tacy, Aelicia, RobMyth, slewdem

Cleric: PvE/PvP wise: Aeliah, SonH PvE wise: Gwendollyn

Mystic: what are these mystics you speak of?

Psyphic: The__***, Thesupernova, Mezk

Seeker: Livboeree (actually knows her class better than all the other +12 jade people even without being in a TW faction)

Wizard: Dragslave, and now that Eziquil came back to the game, him.

Venomancer: WackyTaffy, Pepoash
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    For the year of 2014, this is based on my observations and experience, here are my thoughts:

Archer: TruWarz - smart archer, makes well-informed decisions and utilizes resources well. Heartz - well geared, makes risky plays, but of course gain higher rewards.

Assassin: Naberis - well geared, plays decently, although mistimes his nukes sometimes, certainly has potential.

Barbarian: Jans - smart barb, knows his limit well, uses resources to their full potentials.

Blademaster: Aelicia - despite being G16, she knows her tanking capacity well in TW. slewdem - high damage, high defense, though forgets to put on marrow quite often.

Cleric: Aeliah - intelligent player, great use of different genies for different situations, can combo well without errors or wasting time.

Mystic: Xaner - not well geared, however he understands his class very well, as he does display such at West, brimming with potential.

Psychic: The__Sun - well geared, could work on switching voodoo a bit faster in response to changes, works well with his squad in TW.

Seeker: Kalopsia - understands what a seeker can do, shows us how overwhelming the class can be. Nit - very quick at adapting to changes thrown at him during fights, able to combo well. Ebrithalia - great seeker, however overshadowed by other better gear seekers, smart with how she approaches her opponents.

Wizard: DeathProof - great at kiting, understands his limit at tanking pretty well. Dragslave - knows when to disengage and when to re-engage, good decision making.

Venomancer: Anonome - decent gears, innovative with playstyle, another player whose potential will shine if given better gears. Pepoash - smart player, deadly if left unnoticed in fights, definitely makes very smart decisions. WackyTaffy - plays the role of a support or behind the scene in a fight well, understands his class very well.

Mostly agree with this. I'd add Kemushi as a sin, though. Best locks in NW.

SonH is a ginger.
  • Evangile - Dreamweaver
    Evangile - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Archer: DarkSkiesX, Heartz
    Assassin: GatozPT has sht gear, but compared to alot of other sins he knows his class well. I've never fought Bigknockers, but in TW he's a ***** to kill.. Kamushi is a very good sin indeed. b:victory
    Barbarian: Jans by far, lacks gear but still owns most people.
    Blademaster: X_Drac_X, Slewdem just doesn't give up, even if he dies 100 times, he comes back untill he wins/has improved even more. Aelicia.. Yeah.. I don't like running into her in TW.
    Cleric: Aeliah good gear, when he dies he tries again and switches strategies quite well. SonH would do freaking awesome if his gear improves more, the skill is there.
    Mystic: Cherries, Damny, Xaner
    Psyphic: Never have I fought Mezk or seen him fight other than in TW and NW
    Seeker: Ebri and purple are quite the seekers, other than them I don't think I've fought any others..
    Wizard: Noooo idea.. I don't fight that many wizzies.
    Venomancer: Zero idea, I've seen Aiwen something PK, that's about it.
    Time to nut up, or shut up. -Tallahasse b:shocked
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When i was a newby i remember old scary story's about FayHumming (GimmeSnuSnu now i think)

did he quit or something ;O or not as good as before
    because don't see him in wiz list
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

Assassin: Naberis - well geared, plays decently, although mistimes his nukes sometimes, certainly has potential. bigknockers - great use of sin in TW, a threat to be reckoned with.

+ eding Kemushi and SonH
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    When i was a newby i remember old scary story's about FayHumming (GimmeSnuSnu now i think)

did he quit or something ;O or not as good as before
    because don't see him in wiz list

Fay Humming has OP gear, thats about it. He doesn't take his opponents seriously enough to be good at 1v1's or group PK, which causes some of his loses.
  • GimmeSnuSnu - Dreamweaver
    GimmeSnuSnu - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Fay Humming has OP gear, thats about it. He doesn't take his opponents seriously enough to be good at 1v1's or group PK, which causes some of his loses.

f:laugh agree with you! f:grin I have best gears but I'm best in PVE than anyone in this server. b:chuckle f:sneaky
    edited January 2014
    Options
    f:laugh agree with you! f:grin I have best gears but I'm best in PVE than anyone in this server. b:chuckle f:sneaky

FallonWiz has same or better gear... and OP carpet flyer.... b:laugh
    About best in pve, idk how to measure for a wiz.... but im awesome!!!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Oh these lists again :3

Decus for all classes.

**** Wacky, man. Why is he on here...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Oh these lists again :3

Decus for all classes.

**** Wacky, man. Why is he on here...

agh Decus is still alive QQ

P.S: you wife misses you!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I hope he dies. I actually popped in to vent today a bit before TW, but I didn't want to get banned since I know he'd do that :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Archer: Heartz
    Assassin: Ehop
    Barbarian: BigCojones
    Blademaster: Aelicia
    Mystic: Thicket
    Psyphic: theSupernova
    Seeker: Grimmjow_Xb:laugh
    Wizard: Dragslave is pretty good
    Venomancer: Most R9rr Fail the veno class, so ill come back with my choose
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Archer: Heartz
    Assassin: Ehop
    Barbarian: BigCojones
    Blademaster: Aelicia
    Mystic: Thicket
    Psyphic: theSupernova
    Seeker: Grimmjow_Xb:laugh
    Wizard: Dragslave is pretty good
    Venomancer: Most R9rr Fail the veno class, so ill come back with my choose

Come to think of it, I have never seen eHop fight anyone o.o, not even in TW/
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Archer: Merangelus, Andres. Kenji_
    Assassin: Kokodetun or w/e u spell it
    Barbarian: there was a barb that gave me a really hard fight, cant remember his nickname. is kinda unknow, i will list bigcojones and beleni.
    Blademaster: in my opinion Steel_Dragon is much better than slewden or Alecia. Perhaps couse i like more his playstyle he is kinda old school. GrapesRage is good bm too, thing is he is undergeared we will have to see how he start playing with his new r9rr set.
    Cleric: FistToDeath, Aikana, Gwendollyn, Sonh. in that order. pretty tied between aika and fist. i dont list Aeliah couse he has a gr8 advantage in his gears. i like to see more the skills playing the class than the gears. even tho all those clerics are r9rr +10.
    Mystic: no doubt here, A_Raft best mystic. not just couse of gears, she is skilled.
    Psyphic: here is tricky, i dont like how Alexandrus plays, but he do the job. Lecutus`s psyc is hax (here it happen the same as with aeliah, gear gap is too big, but i like his playstyle). Also The_Sun ofc, but again, gear gap too big.
    Seeker: Iceblade ftw, he is insane tank, and saw him outplaying ppl like Breezy, eritbhrelia and such, even tho they are all good seekers.
    Wizard: Antics. others i dont like how they play, but they do well, for example dragslave. even tho i dont like how he plays, he dies too much in tw.
    Venomancer: to those that said that we dont have good venos in dw, have u ever played against Anonome??? Wacky is good too, but he always look as if he were too lagy or distracted. Fiyah ofc, i bet she is doing awsome in tw, as always.
  • FishyFret - Dreamweaver
    FishyFret - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Clerics: FishyFret, Glyric, Omnicon
    Wizards: Glycerin
    Archers: Celastoris is a nuuuuuuuuub
    Seekers: Chayyliel
    Mystics: Glyse
    f:naughtyf:hushf:hehe

Name more non-r9rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    FishyFret ~ Once 102 now Rebirthanated AA/LA Demon Cleric
    Chayyliel ~ Once 101 now Rebirthanated Sage Seeker
    f:cool
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Come to think of it, I have never seen eHop fight anyone o.o, not even in TW/

I saw eHop in NW but he was just oneshotting people so I can't tell if good or bad or w/e. Never shows up on WC either.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Clerics: FishyFret

f:hushf:heheNot after our fights during the last NW. <3
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Venomancer: to those that said that we dont have good venos in dw, have u ever played against Anonome??? Wacky is good too, but he always look as if he were too lagy or distracted. Fiyah ofc, i bet she is doing awsome in tw, as always.
    nige b:sad <33333
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Venomancer: Wacky is good too, but he always look as if he were a catshop.

Fixed that for you.
    Also, Kokodetun as best sin, out of all sins on dreamweaver your opinion (which is fine) is that he's the best?
    He doesn't even have the guts to grab aggro over a lower refined sin on the SoT bh boss and just aps's it... in R9rr. b:shutup
    Soon™
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Fixed that for you.
    Also, Kokodetun as best sin, out of all sins on dreamweaver your opinion (which is fine) is that he's the best?
    He doesn't even have the guts to grab aggro over a lower refined sin on the SoT bh boss and just aps's it... in R9rr. b:shutup

well i dont know how he does in pve, i only saw him in nw, perhaps in tw he is bad too idk...my opinion is just based on what i saw in nw (about this class only)
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well i dont know how he does in pve, i only saw him in nw, perhaps in tw he is bad too idk...my opinion is just based on what i saw in nw (about this class only)

Koko is so bad that you never see him in TW >.>. He did change is named recently tho (can't spell it now).
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    rawrrrrrrrr < best psy on dreamwever b:cool b:cool
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Koko is so bad that you never see him in TW >.>. He did change is named recently tho (can't spell it now).

Tsephanyah.
    And he inked all his gear to saying "Ghost". Shame he forgot to edit his ini to make it somewhat harder to guess who it was, lol.
    Soon™