FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    DW at 58%.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    HT is at 57% right now.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Archo at 57%
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    61% on HT
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sanctuary is sitting at 56%.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Kinda sad, you cannot get Mirage sky unless, apparently all reach Arcane sky X and unlock whatever is there to unlock, so we are just wasting vitae we get from quests, only good thing is that we can keep the pills for later usage.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Morai at 58%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sanctuary also 57%, and I beat Desdi to it *proud*
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    RT on 51%.f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So does anyone have any idea about what are we gonna unlock once a server hits the 100% Arcane Sky X?

Are we gonna get a new instance to explore? Also, I remember a few screenies of some new weapons floating around somewhere before... I wonder if we'll unlock these, once we achieve Mirage Sky I?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It seems that the numbers are stagnating atm around the 50% mark on most servers. I hope these % ARENT based on:

- the number of lv100s on the server...
    This would be horrific.

- the number of rebirths....
    This is also scary cause im sure there are many pple that rebirthed and put aside those characters for later lvling and questing. And we know how many pple have multiple lv100s over the years, and not all of them are fast lvlers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ilyania - Lost City
    Ilyania - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    f:sneakyf:sneaky Lost City at 69% f:sneakyf:sneaky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kniraven is so f-cking sexy
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    62% here. And since i just reached arcane sky 6, that sounds great to me. With some luck i will reach lvl 10 at the same time the server gets to 100% so that im right in time to have acces to whatever will be unlocked b:pleased
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    f:sneakyf:sneaky Lost City at 69% f:sneakyf:sneaky

Hey honey, speaking of that number...b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rosie_Caster - Harshlands
    Rosie_Caster - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    harshlands at 43%
    mainly because of 2 factions that love to camp players in primal

went in every spawn point only to get hit by 5 constant aoes 2 seekers 2 archers and a wizard. yet sadly I was killed by a sin
  • Wazwaz - Sanctuary
    Wazwaz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sanc 59% b:pleased
  • Wazwaz - Sanctuary
    Wazwaz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It seems that the numbers are stagnating atm around the 50% mark on most servers. I hope these % ARENT based on:

- the number of lv100s on the server...
    This would be horrific.

- the number of rebirths....
    This is also scary cause im sure there are many pple that rebirthed and put aside those characters for later lvling and questing. And we know how many pple have multiple lv100s over the years, and not all of them are fast lvlers

it's already known that it's based on the number of re-birthed ppl who reached arcane sky 10
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Heavens Tear is currently 63%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Genakota - Dreamweaver
    Genakota - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    DW made it to 65%

f:thanks
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    harshlands at 43%
    mainly because of 2 factions that love to camp players in primal

went in every spawn point only to get hit by 5 constant aoes 2 seekers 2 archers and a wizard. yet sadly I was killed by a sin

that happens in every possible event on harshlands.
    and yet after 5 years the same pricks dont realize how empty and boring their server became and what the reasons are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited January 2014
    it's already known that it's based on the number of re-birthed ppl who reached arcane sky 10
    yes mr sherlock we are aware. Im saying if its xx %, then there is a 100% thats a number somewhere.
    like 25/100 is 25%
    at what point does this system start counting the unreached pple into the overall 100%

cause depending on that, doesnt it mean that some servers will be teetering in limbo for a time?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yes mr sherlock we are aware. Im saying if its xx %, then there is a 100% thats a number somewhere.
    like 25/100 is 25%
    at what point does this system start counting the unreached pple into the overall 100%

cause depending on that, doesnt it mean that some servers will be teetering in limbo for a time?

huh ?
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    like 25/100 is 25%

Maybe it doesn't depend at all on server population or number of reborns. Maybe (and that's what it seems) it's about just a % of a fixed number, say, 100. When 100 people reach arcane sky x it unlocks. Each person reaching arcane aky X increases it by 1%.

Ofc the number might be (probably is) something other than 100, but it's possibly not much more than that.

Otherwise the % would have gone back on days too many people rebirthed, for example.
    edited January 2014
    hm true, that would be another way to count it
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm working on levels, not arcane sky levels XD That will change sooner or later.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Maybe it doesn't depend at all on server population or number of reborns. Maybe (and that's what it seems) it's about just a % of a fixed number, say, 100. When 100 people reach arcane sky x it unlocks. Each person reaching arcane aky X increases it by 1%.

Ofc the number might be (probably is) something other than 100, but it's possibly not much more than that.

Otherwise the % would have gone back on days too many people rebirthed, for example.

Pretty sure its a % vs time, cause I hit arcane sky X and every 24 hours at exactly 12:07am server time (which is when I hit arcane sky X) the server went up 5%, and on the third day it hit 15%, then a friend of mine hit arcane sky X 3 days later when we were at 15% and the percent went up slightly faster but not too noticeable. A few days after that when more hit arcane sky X there has been a larger noticeable difference in the speed of the boundary going up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Lost City at 70% only b:sad

b:shockedI'm working as fast as I can without cash shopping or spamming frost runsb:cry
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Morai went from 60% to 47%. GG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Morai went from 60% to 47%. GG.

Wow percents can go down. X.x