Update on Boundaries %~

Options

Comments

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    What if all percentage stop at 80-90% and no progress happens after that? Will it be a perfect gauge of how dead this game actually is? How there is content we can get to were this game not so dead?

I am not saying this game is dead, but it sure would make those who have been saying it is look real smart.

Edit: Oh yeah, Sanctuary 32% as of right now.

I doubt it as it's already on 1/3rd of total requirements and a LOT of people are casually strolling through the new content instead of some who rushed/cashed straight to sky level X. I missed out the first week due to holidays but atm on sky V 1890/2225, getting to X might take another week orso and I'm doing all the dailies I can.
    I'm sure there are still people who have not the slightest clue what Vitae is, what Spirit does, and what that meter is saying (daily questions, daily facepalms).

Patience is virtue ^^ not rushing it/cashing it doesn't mean people are lazy
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just curious when it comes to the % is that based on the people who have already rebirthed or all the people on the server who can rebirth? Personally I have no intention of reincarnating for at least a couple of months. I want to get another character to level 100 (preferably two) before I set back my archer that way I can continue to do BH 100.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Just curious when it comes to the % is that based on the people who have already rebirthed or all the people on the server who can rebirth? Personally I have no intention of reincarnating for at least a couple of months. I want to get another character to level 100 (preferably two) before I set back my archer that way I can continue to do BH 100.

Neither of those options make sense to have since there are too many variables involved and it would likely also change the percentage every time the servers rebooted, not to mention allow for the possibility of making it impossible to complete.

It's much more likely to be some pre-set number but one we don't get to see. Much like how Faction base EXP works but showing a percentage to us instead of an exact amount.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • dropota123
    dropota123 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I would guess that part of HL being behind is related to the pk going on in Primal. No QQ here, it's a PVP server...but I haven't been able to complete my Primal dailies in 3 days. My time each day was limited and people were camping (even aoe'ing) on the tele NPC and I couldn't get in story mode without dying, so that's 1800 vitae I could not get...therefore making it 3 days longer before I get sky level X.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    dropota123 wrote: »
    I would guess that part of HL being behind is related to the pk going on in Primal. No QQ here, it's a PVP server...but I haven't been able to complete my Primal dailies in 3 days. My time each day was limited and people were camping (even aoe'ing) on the tele NPC and I couldn't get in story mode without dying, so that's 1800 vitae I could not get...therefore making it 3 days longer before I get sky level X.

Sky Owl is the only one that's usually camped. Just go do the others + BH2 in the meantime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    RT is now at 30%.f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    DW reached 42% f:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Lost City is up to 48%, pretty sure we're gonna win this race. f:cute
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

PvP server doesn't mean anything.
    There is constant pk in new map on Lost City and we are leading at 50%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The "steady" rise is starting to look suspicious, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    PvP server doesn't mean anything.
    There is constant pk in new map on Lost City and we are leading at 50%

The person didn't complain about pk, but people aoe'ing/zhenning the quest NPC killing anyone means the server there is, well, bluntly said stupid. xD They keep people from completing their primal dailies/raising Vitae and the longer they will remain stuck on <100%. (What fun is there in zhenning on an NPC killing ppl that are on a loading screen ._.)

On-topic: Morai 38%, too many people stuck in glitched instances unable to log back in for days, even worldchat is almost quiet. (almost).
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The person didn't complain about pk, but people aoe'ing/zhenning the quest NPC killing anyone means the server there is, well, bluntly said stupid. xD They keep people from completing their primal dailies/raising Vitae and the longer they will remain stuck on <100%. (What fun is there in zhenning on an NPC killing ppl that are on a loading screen ._.)

On-topic: Morai 38%, too many people stuck in glitched instances unable to log back in for days, even worldchat is almost quiet. (almost).

We do that here as well though,
    then people just enter story mode from another area and come kick their a.ss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Sanctuary's at 38% right now...and I have reached Arcane Sky X as well!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Harshlands at 24%.

Harshlands confirmed for not actually dead and just not stupid enough to cash shop those thingies in advance/waste time on GBQ. Yay us. \o/

Lies and slander. Dark Correctional Facility is a cornerstone of a healthy society.
    What would the people do if there weren't prisons to keep all the dangerous tax evaders in for traversing our lands without paying the proper fee?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Harshlands at 24%.

Harshlands confirmed for not actually dead and just not stupid enough to cash shop those thingies in advance/waste time on GBQ. Yay us. \o/

I disagree. I'd rather think your server is too damn lazy to do dailies and BH2 for the pills, there is no need whatsoever to cash shop a single pill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I disagree. I'd rather think your server is too damn lazy to do dailies and BH2 for the pills, there is no need whatsoever to cash shop a single pill.

If you had done every single one, the first day you could hit Arcane Sky X purely with dailies would've been ~3-4 days ago. Harshlands had 0% until that date, now we're moving up at the same rate as everyone.

Of course, laziness is a factor why we ALL haven't hit it yet, but my point was that there was a noticeable initial advantage every server had that Harshlands was mysteriously lacking. Only explanations are HL didn't CS that sh** and/or doesn't GBQ.

If you wanna spot the lazy server, wait a week and see which one stops gaining % at a regular rate.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If you had done every single one, the first day you could hit Arcane Sky X purely with dailies would've been ~3-4 days ago. Harshlands had 0% until that date, now we're moving up at the same rate as everyone.

Of course, laziness is a factor why we ALL haven't hit it yet, but my point was that there was a noticeable initial advantage every server had that Harshlands was mysteriously lacking. Only explanations are HL didn't CS that sh** and/or doesn't GBQ.

If you wanna spot the lazy server, wait a week and see which one stops gaining % at a regular rate.

I completely agree with on on this. I'm not sure if any server reached arcane sky x in even 1% in the first few days, and that's only natural.
    It took Arch a few days to move from 0% as well, and I think the first news about the % actually moving appeared on the forums 3-4 days after the update.
    I was merely disagreeing with you saying the rest of the servers must have cs-ed the %, especially since it's pretty easy to make if you do dailies. Of course a few people would cs the day they could, but that doesn't seem to be in such large numbers that it would be so notable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I completely agree with on on this. I'm not sure if any server reached arcane sky x in even 1% in the first few days, and that's only natural.
    It took Arch a few days to move from 0% as well, and I think the first news about the % actually moving appeared on the forums 3-4 days after the update.
    I was merely disagreeing with you saying the rest of the servers must have cs-ed the %, especially since it's pretty easy to make if you do dailies. Of course a few people would cs the day they could, but that doesn't seem to be in such large numbers that it would be so notable.

Like I said, I KNOW I'm apart of the group of people that did every daily, and I KNOW that even though I missed some BH IIs, I wouldn't've hit Arcane X any faster with it OR at most, one day faster.
    But people hit Arcane X on other servers well before I was even close. It's one thing when ok 9% of the server hits it before me (BH II or what-have-you), it's another when some servers are reporting having 20% a good 4 days before hitting Arcane X with all dailies is possible. :P
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Sanctuary's at 43% right now.
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    HT at 54% now.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    38% on Raging Tides now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Lost City is at 57% now.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    HL hit 30%. We're still probably going to be the last server to open it though, lawl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    DW reached 51%

f:sneaky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Sanctuary moved to 46% :3
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Personally, it`s annoying we need to wait on some lazy people, it will probably take months till 1 of the servers reaches 100 pct.
    Yea, all those lazy people trying to get to level 100 but left out of the "PV 95 Rebirth only" calls. If the folk who have everything end up thinking only of themselves, yep, then let the extras be locked for a few months.

Help folk get there if you want the content opened faster. Goes for all servers, not just Morai.\

Morai at 47%
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Sanctuary has hit the 50% mark \o/
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    RT's at 43% (my shop alt is reporting 41% for some reason.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Inb4100%andnothinghappens.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481