• noobynoobydoo
    noobynoobydoo Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I wonder whats next 10x a day maintenance? b:shocked
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    no kidding lol what happened to 11-1am? haha

you ever stop to think that they are people also and would like to spend the holidays with their family also.. but.. they could give proper warning that but that would meen they know how to type..wait whats was tonights maintence agin typo's or somthing..b:fatb fubar the server is in trouble. bettr hope non of those are timed quest dialog or the text is just not going to be there and all of a sudden it will say Failed.
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Surtr wrote: »
    What is your favorite quest chain, and why?
    Celestial Tiger Event
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • laluaa
    laluaa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it became pixle prostitutionb:laugh

b:cryso they try to train me to be **** ?b:shutup
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Surtr wrote: »
    The Christmas event will be ending with tonight's maintenance.

Surtr, if you are still around for next Christmas...

In the name of all that is good and holy...

Don't advertise a Christmas event.

That last working Christmas event was in 2008. Since then, great yuletide events have been promised and all have failed to run proper.

Although most of us knew they would never run correctly given the history, PWE doen't need to promote mistakes in such a public way.

Thanks for all you do and have a great 2014. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited December 2013
    you ever stop to think that they are people also and would like to spend the holidays with their family also.. but.. they could give proper warning that but that would meen they know how to type..wait whats was tonights maintence agin typo's or somthing..b:fatb fubar the server is in trouble. bettr hope non of those are timed quest dialog or the text is just not going to be there and all of a sudden it will say Failed.

lol well the PWI team aint taking any days off they shoulda just let servers run and come back jan second then **** us over then by that logic, or maybe they have no family haha
  • _AlexBlue_ - Archosaur
    _AlexBlue_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i totaly agree that they should spend time with family etc etc...holidays r here and we all priciate there job..honestly, im only disapointed cose they do maintance in wrong time...they know that ppl have tw in that time, so they could do maint before or after...
    we all get rage about alots of stuffs, and they cant satisfie everyone, but at least they don need to ruin tw for some factions...
  • fearnuke
    fearnuke Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yay another maint, i wonder what instances moria loses this week ?

I hope they fix all our bugs this week or we wont have any instance left b:sad
  • evil013
    evil013 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    SO GLAD U FINALLY GIVING US THIS IMPORTANT UPDATE PWI - FIXING THE TEXT IN THIS GAME HAS TAKEN FAR TO LONG - NOW PWI WILL FINALLY BE ALL FIXED AND BUG FREE b:chuckle
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited December 2013
    Surtr, if you are still around for next Christmas...

In the name of all that is good and holy...

Don't advertise a Christmas event.

That last working Christmas event was in 2008. Since then, great yuletide events have been promised and all have failed to run proper.

Although most of us knew they would never run correctly given the history, PWE doen't need to promote mistakes in such a public way.

Thanks for all you do and have a great 2014. b:victory

awe come on wait till 2014 Christmas event it too will fail epicly ;D
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Last tuesday was Christmas eve, this tuesday is new years eve. IF YOU REALLY EXPECTED MAINT TO HAPPEN ON THESE DAYS THEN THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.

If you didn't expect the same thing to happen this week as last, then again, there is something wrong.
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited December 2013
    evil013 wrote: »
    SO GLAD U FINALLY GIVING US THIS IMPORTANT UPDATE PWI - FIXING THE TEXT IN THIS GAME HAS TAKEN FAR TO LONG - NOW PWI WILL FINALLY BE ALL FIXED AND BUG FREE b:chuckle

lmfao +1
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Best quest: New primordial world chain.

PWE should implement Easter event after this maintenance so they can fix issues and make sure it works until Easter comes.

As for TW, I feel PWE staff are unaware of the harm they cause and all the unhappiness that people express on their official forums.
    Please hire a community manager who can vouch for us, even if he is Chinese from a mountain village and you pay him $100/month and he uses Google Translate to understand us.

As a hardcore user of the goods and services that PWE has to offer in North America, I feel somehow used and abused by this ignorant policy that has been displayed lately by the people in charge of this game.
    You guys just revivied the cash cow for another year, give it some attention, for God's sake!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • _La_Muerte_ - Dreamweaver
    _La_Muerte_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I realy hope you guys fix ws bug b:surrender
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Maintenance Question of the Week:

What is your favorite quest chain, and why?[/QUOTE]

Goshiki. The constant travel at the beginning of the quest makes you start to feel like you understand the way of the land as you show him around. The introduction of Dizzy is cute, and has echo's of other slightly annoying players you may have met so far in newbie squads. As the quest line continues, it's more story driven than mob driven (which is the whole reason I wanted to play a new RPG).

Though the quest line is fairly simple, it has really nice character development.. where we start off laughing at the Dizzy character, and end up feeling terrible for her.

"SPOILER(ish) ALERT"

That last instance we see Goshiki in is painful. I remember doing this quest alongside another player, and both of us were screaming GOSHIKI NOOOOO!!! After realizing he was gone we had to break the news to Dizzy... b:bye

It was a simple plot, that spanned a good length of time, had clear dialogue, and nice character development and arc. I'd love to see more like it.
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited December 2013
    I realy hope you guys fix ws bug b:surrender

what is this WS bug everyone talks about?
    ive not been in full WS in a while
  • _$exy_Chely_ - Archosaur
    _$exy_Chely_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    any one notice character creation the naming and the body option is out
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    edited December 2013

there isnt one or they wouldnt have time to fix typo's.
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited December 2013
    Maintenance Question of the Week:

What is your favorite quest chain, and why?
    Goshiki. The constant travel at the beginning of the quest makes you start to feel like you understand the way of the land as you show him around. The introduction of Dizzy is cute, and has echo's of other slightly annoying players you may have met so far in newbie squads. As the quest line continues, it's more story driven than mob driven (which is the whole reason I wanted to play a new RPG).

Though the quest line is fairly simple, it has really nice character development.. where we start off laughing at the Dizzy character, and end up feeling terrible for her.

"SPOILER(ish) ALERT"

That last instance we see Goshiki in is painful. I remember doing this quest alongside another player, and both of us were screaming GOSHIKI NOOOOO!!! After realizing he was gone we had to break the news to Dizzy... b:bye

It was a simple plot, that spanned a good length of time, had clear dialogue, and nice character development and arc. I'd love to see more like it.
    what? dont you have to do that last part with drizzy solo? I did lol
  • MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide
    MYSTERIOUSN - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fabuleux read my mind, that's why there is maint during ya'll TW nights. Think about it, last Tuesday was Christmas eve and tomorrow night is New Years Eve, PWI isn't gonna wanna deal with maint on holiday nights. I'm pretty sure maint will be back on the right track next week since there isn't a major holiday. And for another I will agree with everyone else on the santa event being removed, every time I tried to do it either santa didn't show up or the one time he did Toto wasn't working basically a waste of time and coins teleporting so come on give us a break pwi!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] TTFN! b:chuckle
  • Velnocix - Archosaur
    Velnocix - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hey guys...thank you again for making me miss the only weekly event i care about aside from nw wich i do mostly for coins.Will you make a habit of this??? Swtiching from wednesday to tuesday then monday on and on and on....people gettting fed up here guys.....and fed up people usually find other games to play b:surrender
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited December 2013
    there isnt one or they wouldnt have time to fix typo's.
    rofl oh ok
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    any one notice character creation the naming and the body option is out

They are still there, just in a different spot from what they were before. As well as a lot of the "simple" customization options are now listed under the Advanced button such ear customization.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver
    VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Best quest: New primordial world chain.

PWE should implement Easter event after this maintenance so they can fix issues and make sure it works until Easter comes.

As for TW, I feel PWE staff are unaware of the harm they cause and all the unhappiness that people express on their official forums.
    Please hire a community manager who can vouch for us, even if he is Chinese from a mountain village and you pay him $100/month and he uses Google Translate to understand us.

As a hardcore user of the goods and services that PWE has to offer in North America, I feel somehow used and abused by this ignorant policy that has been displayed lately by the people in charge of this game.
    You guys just revivied the cash cow for another year, give it some attention, for God's sake!

This. You guys are aware of the risk lack of customer service poses to your entire business. It's in your Annual Report for sucks sake. Do you guys even care about your bottom line anymore? Does PWE management even bother to show up to work anymore?
  • _$exy_Chely_ - Archosaur
    _$exy_Chely_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They are still there, just in a different spot from what they were before. As well as a lot of the "simple" customization options are now listed under the Advanced button such ear customization.
    ok but then what about the naming
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    of course or the typos would go unoticed.
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what? dont you have to do that last part with drizzy solo? I did lol

LoL Yah we were soloing it, but still talking to each other at the same time on quild chat. :D
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2013

>The Lich boss on the Earth path splits into Quartz Bonecrackers
    >Once the Bonecrackers are killed, the boss itself no longer respawns to be killed
    >You cannot finish the fight

(There's also something wrong with Canonfist)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My favorite quest chains are the ones for titles. Seconded by the ones with the time travel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • noobynoobydoo
    edited December 2013
    This. You guys are aware of the risk lack of customer service poses to your entire business. It's in your Annual Report for sucks sake. Do you guys even care about your bottom line anymore? Does PWE management even bother to show up to work anymore?

here let me answer this
    first question no they dont care money rolling in.
    second there bottom line comes from many games now.
    third nah they probably travel on cruise ships and log in every tuesday to shut servers down

lol