PWI: New Horizons - Skill Info

Options

Comments

• innocencex
    innocencex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Looks like translation error by PWE. The google translate from the PWCN version mentions "non-player targets". Hmm they also messed up the duration of the new vicious arrow.

PWE tends to make mistakes in skill descriptions, official translations aren't really any more accurate than player-made ones.

Thanks, that's good to know.
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Asterelle, what happened with this skill, on barbarian list, Extreme Boost of the Beastlord?
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't wanna do reborn but those skills....lol. 3 100 + toons D; all awesome skills....
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    More curious on stats given for the extra 5 lvls. Min is 100 but how much is given if you were to hit 105.

Not that it matters too much. Still only 96...

-

Be nice for the knockback for Archers.

:L Look at those Sin skills tho.

Pending on stats I'd love to work on my barb more for the extra points.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    QQQQQQ seekers need to be able to use all debuff in PVPb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    QQQQQQ seekers need to be able to use all debuff in PVPb:cry

Orrr the ability to change classes from PvE to PvP. :p
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't wanna do reborn but those skills....lol. 3 100 + toons D; all awesome skills....

I just gave up on my alts f:sweat although I'll eventually reawaken the Cleric because the omni-buff and increased HP on heals is sexy.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SeaCups - Dreamweaver
    SeaCups - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Asterelle, what happened with this skill, on barbarian list, Extreme Boost of the Beastlord?

Would like to know the same QQb:cry
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ΩLife Hunter

Range 4.5 Meters
    Mana 90
    Cast 1.4 seconds
    Cooldown 1.4 seconds
    Chi Gained 10
    Weapon Dagger

Required Cultivation Aware of the Void
    Imbue your daggers with dark magic and
    thrust them into your enemy, dealing
    base physical damage plus 200% of
    weapon damage plus 11755. Reduces the
    target's Attack Rate by 65% for 30 seconds.

Primal version reduces the target's Attack Rate by 65%.
    Primal version increases your Attack Rate by 125%. I hope this is a mistake...

I really do.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Looks like a junk skill. I just copy-and-pasted the whole section and converted the formatting. I didn't really read any of the skills. Removed.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hmmm

sage bm's get alot of dmg added to their attacks ...
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ΩLife Hunter

Range 4.5 Meters
    Mana 90
    Cast 1.4 seconds
    Cooldown 1.4 seconds
    Chi Gained 10
    Weapon Dagger

Required Cultivation Aware of the Void
    Imbue your daggers with dark magic and
    thrust them into your enemy, dealing
    base physical damage plus 200% of
    weapon damage plus 11755. Reduces the
    target's Attack Rate by 65% for 30 seconds.

Primal version reduces the target's Attack Rate by 65%.
    Primal version increases your Attack Rate by 125%. I hope this is a mistake...
    if only you could see the speed of your hands b:laugh
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Looks like a junk skill. I just copy-and-pasted the whole section and converted the formatting. I didn't really read any of the skills. Removed.

This makes me really sad... Well ty for all b:chuckle
  • Senel - Dreamweaver
    Senel - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Feather Armageddon for example in the very top of your post it says its a Merger skill so if its a Merger skill It would make sense the skill would knockback players so whats the point in merging?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    R.I.P. skill book prices of the merge skills

More like hello higher price to skills that can be merged...

To merge skills you need both to be level 11. Many skills that are going to be merged are skills that cost a few coins in the market. Since the merged versions are better, now all the people who don't have them yet, will want them.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    More like hello higher price to skills that can be merged...

To merge skills you need both to be level 11. Many skills that are going to be merged are skills that cost a few coins in the market. Since the merged versions are better, now all the people who don't have them yet, will want them.

Ahhh, how I did good to save those skill books that most people ignored them so that I could sell them later... b:pleased
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Feather Armageddon for example in the very top of your post it says its a Merger skill so if its a Merger skill It would make sense the skill would knockback players so whats the point in merging?

I hope it is a player knockback, that would be so hax b:thanks b:dirty
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't think official PWI translations are reliable. It's better to go with player-made translations, and those say that the demon version decreases attack speed by 125%, which seems more accurate.

Glacial shards also has a 60% chance to FREEZE for 8 seconds for psychic rather than an 8 second stun from PWI's translation, for the sake of balance I hope the player-version is the correct translation b:surrender

I also hope that mystic's fusion skill's bonus isn't to reduce Absorb's cooldown by 50%, as it already has almost no cooldown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Senel - Dreamweaver
    Senel - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I hope it is a player knockback, that would be so hax b:thanks b:dirty

Hell yea it would, people say it's a typo but honestly if it is a typo I'm not gonna bother merging the skill for 1 extra Meter to be honest, not really worth it but really hope archers can knockback!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Figures, upgrades for spirit blast and aqua impact would be nice if it was even still possible to get the demon/sage books for them. I was lucky enough to find aqua impact a long time ago but never had any luck farming spirit blast, and since the BH changes it doesn't drop at all anymore. Really hope that doesn't get overlooked and they make another way to get these books b:surrender
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Figures, upgrades for spirit blast and aqua impact would be nice if it was even still possible to get the demon/sage books for them. I was lucky enough to find aqua impact a long time ago but never had any luck farming spirit blast, and since the BH changes it doesn't drop at all anymore. Really hope that doesn't get overlooked and they make another way to get these books b:surrender

It still drops, have gotten after the alteration of the instance, it`s only a pain to get there since you need OP gear to solo puppet or above average for a seeker to glitch it, Seat is even more pain in the bum. They both go for a staggering price, sold both 50m each, can get even more if you have patience.
  • JlM - Lothranis
    JlM - Lothranis Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just curious an all say im all demon/sage skills atm when i ascend/reincarnate do i need to rebuy them again because i started from level 1 or does the skills demon/sage transfer over, because man if you have to rebuy full demon book then that sucks hard.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just curious an all say im all demon/sage skills atm when i ascend/reincarnate do i need to rebuy them again

No.
    /5char
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just curious an all say im all demon/sage skills atm when i ascend/reincarnate do i need to rebuy them again because i started from level 1 or does the skills demon/sage transfer over, because man if you have to rebuy full demon book then that sucks hard.
    its suppose to stay with you unless PWE wants to troll us f:laugh
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You say that the new Extreme Storm Dance for Mystics requires weeping andswinging dances, yet it looks like the new skill has absolutely NOTHING to do with Swinging Breeze dance.

So they essentially want me to completely lose one of my skills, so that I can get a buff to another one? Did they finally decide giving Mystics 3 lv100 skills was an error in arithmetic so the least useful one needed to go?

Also, in your description you say it has up 50% chance to lower Absorb Soul *coodown* by 50%.

I'm pretty sure its supposed to be channel time, or else wtf would be the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    if u have to reincarnate to learn skills lvl 11 witch i don't have,no need to reincarnate at all,
    hope it's not forched but to choose to do or not to do it.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You say that the new Extreme Storm Dance for Mystics requires weeping andswinging dances, yet it looks like the new skill has absolutely NOTHING to do with Swinging Breeze dance.

So they essentially want me to completely lose one of my skills, so that I can get a buff to another one? Did they finally decide giving Mystics 3 lv100 skills was an error in arithmetic so the least useful one needed to go?

Also, in your description you say it has up 50% chance to lower Absorb Soul *coodown* by 50%.

I'm pretty sure its supposed to be channel time, or else wtf would be the point?

I was also surprised when I read "cooldown".

And this is indeed really weird to merge a DD skill with an healing skill... But honnestly I wasn't using the healing one a lot and I'm glad they buff the DD one. The only negative point for me is that getting a 100 skill to improve another 100 skill is not really cheap...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not sure how many of you have taken the time to read though this yet, but some of the new skills are GAME-CHANGING. I'm gonna make a list of all the ones which I think will significantly impact how people fight each other. My comments are in blue.

Required Cultivation Aware of the Myriad
    Leap at your foe with an animalistic fury,
    dealing base physical damage plus
    Causes the target to bleed for
    3 seconds, dealing
    an additional
    300% of weapon damage plus ??.

Sage version generates 20 Chi.

If I understand this correctly, bm's get another teleport skill, making it much easier for them to get to catch people.

ΦFarstrike

Range 20 Meters
    Mana 165
    Channel 0.8 seconds
    Cast 1.2 seconds
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Chi Gained 10
    Weapon Poleblade, Pike, or Club

Requisite Cultivation Aware of the Myriad
    Magically empower your weapon to strike a distant
    foe. Deals base physical damage plus
    180% of weapon
    damage plus
    8118. If the target is more than 10
    Meters away, it will be stunned for
    3 seconds.

Sage version increases damage by 60% of weapon damage plus 1200.

This skill will also allow bms to easily catch up to people.

ΦStar Smite

Range 8 Meters
    Mana 165
    Channel 0.3 seconds
    Cast 0.8 seconds
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Chi Gained 15
    Weapon Poleblade, Pike, or Club、Blade or Sword

Requisite Cultivation Master of Harmony
    Throw your weapon at the target. Attacks targets along a
    15 meter line,
    dealing base physical damage plus
    Also knocks non-player targets back
    18 Meters.

Different weapon types yield different effects.
    Poleblade, Pike, or Club: Has a
    33% chance to stun the target for 5 seconds.
    Blade or Sword: Gains additional
    35 Chi.

Interrupts target's skill upon a successful hit.

BM's will be able to gain chi very fast now if they use this skill with the correct weapon. Expect bm's to be able to hf more frequently, and use chi-expensive stun locks more easily.

ΦDragon Rising

Range Melee
    Mana 140
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 1.5 seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds
    Weapon Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer or Polehammer、Poleblade, Pike, or Club、Blade or Sword

Wields your weapon at the target, dealing base physical damage
    plus
    105% weapon damage, plus 5834.
    Also paralyzes it for
    4 seconds.

Different weapon types yield different effects.
    Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer or Polehammer: Paralyzes for
    6 seconds.
    Poleblade, Pike, or Club: In
    6 seconds the target is dealt 600% weapon damage.
    Blade or Sword: Increases the channel time of non-player targets by
    50%,
    and that of player targets by
    100%. Lasts for 10 seconds.

Costs 1 point of Spark

Has a 35% chance to reduce the Spark cost by 1.

This will make stun-locking considerably easier for bms, if they can easily mix in an immobilize as well.

=== WIZARD ===

ΦPyroshell

Mana ??
    Channel 0.2 seconds
    Cast 0.3 seconds
    Cooldown 3.0 seconds
    Weapon Unarmed, Magic instrument

Form a fireproof barrier around yourself,
    increasing Fire Resistance by
    150%, Critical
    Rate by
    15%, and Health regeneration by 12
    per second. Lasts for
    15 minutes.

Only one elemental shell can be activated at a time.

Sage version increases Fire Resistance to 150%.

Wizards just got a 15% damage boost they can easily switch to for a massive attack like a 2 spark aoe (low chi cost means switching barriers is not hard to do anymore) before going back into stone barrier.

ΦGlacial Embrace

Mana ??
    Channel 0.2 seconds
    Cast 0.3 seconds
    Cooldown 3.0 seconds
    Chi Gained 5

Form an insulating barrier around yourself,
    increasing Water Resistance by
    150% and Mana
    regeneration by
    12 per second. Also generates
    10 Chi every 3 seconds. Lasts 15 minutes.

Only one elemental shell can be activated at a time.

Sage version increases Water Resistance by 150%.

Previously, if a wizard could not hit anything, they had difficulty gaining chi quickly. That is all changed---wizards can, using glacial embrace and the new frostblade, gain chi very quickly without anything to hit. I expect wizards to be able to use their chi-heavy skills a lot more often.

ΦFrozen Flame

Range ?? Meters
    Mana ??
    Channel 2.0 seconds
    Cast 1.8 seconds
    Cooldown 30.0 seconds
    Chi Gained 30

Convert the force of Yin and Yang into both fire and ice
    attacks, deals base magical attack plus
    800%
    weapon damage, plus

Ice: Slows the target by
    80%. Lasts for 6 seconds.
    Fire: Has a
    50% chance to stun the target for 3 seconds.

Stun time increased to 4 seconds.

Holy **** this hits hard. And it slows 80%. And it stuns. And it gives 30 chi. And it only has a 30s cd. Yikesorama.

=== PSYCHIC ===

ΦGlacial Shards

Range 28.5 Meters
    Mana 560
    Channel 1.0 seconds
    Cast 2.0 seconds
    Cooldown 8.0 seconds
    Chi Gained 15
    Weapon Soulsphere

Assault all enemies within
    6 Meters with razor-sharp
    shards of ice. Deals base base magic damage plus
    200% of weapon damage plus 8322 as Water damage.
    Has a
    60% chance to stun targets for 8 seconds.

Sage version increases the stun duration by 2 seconds.

We are so screwed if this is actually a stun. Even if it is just an immobilize, check out the cooldown---psychics can now pull of somewhat of an immobilize-lock, while gaining chi and doing really great damage.

=== ASSASSIN ===

ΦLife Hunter

Range 4.5 Meters
    Mana 90
    Cast 1.4 seconds
    Cooldown 1.4 seconds
    Chi Gained 10
    Weapon Dagger

Imbue your daggers with dark magic and thrust them
    into your enemy, dealing base physical damage plus
    200% of weapon damage plus 11755. Reduces the
    target's Attack Rate by
    50% for 30 seconds.

Sage version also lowers the target's maximum Health by 10% for 10 seconds.

Just look at that cooldown. Thats right---same as the cast time. Assassins can now spam a single skill which has massive dmg addons. Filler skills for dph? Completely not necessary, replace them all with this guy.

ΦElimination

Range 4.5 Meters
    Mana 130
    Channel 0.1 seconds
    Cast 2.5 seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds
    Chi Gained 30
    Weapon Dagger

Go in for a killing strike, stunning the target for
    3 seconds and
    dealing
    320% of base physical damage. Causes the target to bleed
    profusely for
    9 seconds, dealing an additional 935% of weapon damage.

Sage version increases the bleed damage by 35%.

Chi-less stun and massive bleed damage with fairly low cooldown will let assassins stun lock much easier than before.

ΦCursed Jail

Range 4.5 Meters
    Mana 290
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 2.5 seconds
    Cooldown 30.0 seconds
    Weapon Dagger

Required Cultivation Master of Harmony
    Attack the enemy's pressure points with a
    flurry of precision attacks, stunning the target
    for
    6 seconds and dealing base physical damage
    plus
    750% of weapon damage plus 14994. Slows
    the target for
    10 seconds, reducing speed by 60%.

Costs 2 Sparks.

Sage version has a 50% chance to only cost 1 Spark.

... words do not need to be spoken about how broken this is.

=== VENO ===

ΩRedstone Venomworm

Range ?? Meters
    Mana ??
    Channel 1.5 seconds
    Cast 0.8 seconds
    Cooldown 8.0 seconds

Requisite Cultivation Aware of the Void
    Fling a venomous sandworm at the target, dealing base
    magic damage plus
    300% of weapon damage plus 3578 as
    Wood damage. The worm burrows into the target for
    seconds, lowering its Physical Defense by
    40% and
    dealing
    600% of weapon damage plus 6427 as Fire damage.

Costs 25 Chi.

Primal version has a 25% chance to reduce Physical Defense by 180%.

This demon version is very troublesome. Previously, when a demon veno gave you a physical defense debuff from ironwood, you KNEW that **** was about to hit the fan. However, NOW, you never know until you are hit---is it the 40% debuff, or is it the freakin 180% debuff?! Because you will never know UNTIL you get hit, you have to panic every 8 seconds that a veno uses this on you, because a 180% debuff is strong enough to let even fairly weak physical dds give you a supreme pummeling... not to mention a veno's *own* physical skills, or pet.

ΦStunning Blow

Requires Fox Form
    Range 5 Meters
    Mana ??
    Channel 0.5 seconds
    Cast 0.5 seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds

Strike the enemy with a
    stunning blow, dealing
    base physical damage plus
    5537 and freezing the target
    for
    8 seconds. Never misses.

Costs 1 Spark.

Sage version has a 25% chance to consume no Sparks.

How bad this is depends on whether that freeze means 'immobilize', or 'occult-ice-like stun'. If its the latter, then yiiiiikes. 8 seconds is a freakin long time to be stunned when facing anybody, not to mention a veno.

=== BARB ===

ΦMighty Swing

Range Melee
    Mana ??
    Channel 0.2 seconds
    Cast 0.9 seconds
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Chi Gained 15
    Weapon Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer or Polehammer

Throw all of your weight behind a massive
    swing of your weapon, dealing base physical
    damage plus
    3836. Has a 50% chance to stun
    the target for
    4 seconds. If the target
    is not stunned, it will be immobilized
    for
    3 seconds. Never misses.

Sage version reduces the cooldown to 5 seconds.

Hullo, escaping from barbs just got waaaaay way tougher. Unless you have anti-movement buff in they are guaranteed to stop you moving from 3-4seconds---fortify is no longer good enough to escape from barb who has caught up to you.

ΦSunder

Requires Tiger Form
    Range Melee
    Mana ??
    Channel 0.6 seconds
    Cast 1.7 seconds
    Cooldown 30.0 seconds
    Weapon Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer or Polehammer, Unarmed

Deliver a powerful whirling attack that splatters you with your opponents' blood,
    hitting all enemies within
    12 Meters. Deals base physical damage plus 300%
    of weapon damage and causes the targets to bleed for
    9 seconds, dealing an
    additional
    33415 damage. Heals you over the next 9 seconds, restoring ?? Health.

Costs 2 Sparks.

Sage version restores 8500 Health.

34,000 additional dmg over 9 seconds. Completely legit.

ΦStomp of the Beast King

Range Melee
    Mana ??
    Channel 0.2 seconds
    Cast 0.7 seconds
    Cooldown 3.0 seconds
    Chi Gained 15
    Weapon Axe, Poleaxe, Hammer or Polehammer

Stomp on the ground with incredible force, throwing
    your enemy off balance. Deals base physical damage
    plus
    5266. Weakens player targets for 6 seconds,
    increasing damage taken by skills by
    8%. This effect
    stacks up to
    5 times, resetting the duration with each stack.

Sage version increases Chi generation to 15.

Not sure if anybody noticed this but... welcome-2-40%-amp-on-all-skills-when-barb-is-using-this? Thats freakin scary as hell! Not many classes use auto attacks anymore, so almost everybody can benefit from this debuff, which doesn't cost the barb any chi to apply and is easily stacked up to max amp, and which will likely stack with all other amps.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so sexy b:dirty ty b:thanks

am i the only one who think that with this type of heavy dmg, there will be some kind of new overly expensive gear accompanying it? the gear thus far have been really expensive.....too expensive. i am r9rr full set and i know the dmg from these new skills will be 1shotting me 10x over let alone the standard G16 ppl who play this game.

ijs with all this power, we gonna have to throw away more time/money in getting gear to keep the dmg at bay b:surrender.
    1 way or another, either the gear will come a few weeks/months down the line or we will be crying for new gear to defend against this dmg; pwe will be making a shet load of cash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kassidee - Sanctuary
    Kassidee - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Please tell me that aqua impact and spirit blast will now beable to be made with pof or obp at least. haven only ever seen aqua impact for sale for some outrageous price.
This discussion has been closed.